[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what am i experiencing, so i recently did molly like 7 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1173.jpg (83KB, 441x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
83KB, 441x793px
what am i experiencing, so i recently did molly like 7 times with friends in 11 days. now i think my brain is seriously messed up. like every night i wake up from the feeling of someone getting ontop of me or touchijngn me under my blanket. like it pushes down on my body and the blanket adjusts its shape to my body form if i try to ignore it and sleep it off. if i dont and try to touch the blanket and put my hand on it i feel like tjere is someones head under there. like it has the shape of it and when i try to push down i feel resistance. its so creepy and i wake up from this. also at days when im on my phone in bed i feel like there is someone behind me or to my side. like i dort of feel someone moving and at nights i hear very quiet noises and or a female voice. how can this be explained? the fact that i can feel things under my blanket at night(residtance, someones head shape and hand.. whatever i imagine really) creeps thefuck out of me. is this a mental illness or what am i experiencing?
>>
god i fucking hate millenials so much
>>
I'm trying to Find:
Molly
Molly
Molly
>>
>>19484682
And btw, you're schizophrenic now.

Better start your anti-psychotics now than later before it gets more severe.

Source: Someone who did Molly only three times and is now schizophrenic
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (28KB, 369x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
28KB, 369x633px
>>19484635
dont hate me because i got a better life. also i mnot insulting u. i know you would want to be me but i just really want to nbow whats wrong with my brain and how what im experiencing is called. no need to call me millenial or some nerd term shit(i had to look it up on the net what it means). you are coping so hard trying to act like younger people are fucking idiots, u dont take them seriously and ur a wise older guy. guess why ur doing all this? cuz u canr have what i have... youth and slayer lifestyle. maybe just dont respond then? instead of bitching for no reason trying to cope with the fact that u cant be me.. cuz i know ud want to be a normal young guy who doesnt know what redditor terms like millenial mean.. and not have so much free time to bitch on the internet
>>
>>19484691
that's a wall of text I didn't even read.

If you want to really fuck your brain up kid, if only to learn to build it again like a lego set, challenge everything you think you even are.

there's always a bigger fish in the pond, it will always eat you. Life is death.
>>
>>19484691
Chill man. Your body is fucked up and drained after all the molly. This shit will go away in 1-2 weeks of being sober (weed in moderation is okay) after your brain goes back to baseline neurotransmitter levels.
How is this paranormal though?
>>
>>19484712
>challenge everything you think you even are.
because you spent months in the wilderness rolling around in mud and eating berries? fuck outa here pretentious faggot
>>
>>19484719
>This shit will go away in 1-2 weeks of being sober
Incorrect.

Waiting will only build time for the condition to get worse.

Schizophrenic is a cumulative condition.
>>
>>19484729
he's not schizophrenic you bellend
>>
>>19484728
hah.

you'll never know unless you get off your ass, eh?
>>
>>19484719
i dont know. how is it normal to be woken up at night by feeling like there is someone touching you under ur blanket to the point where it feels so real i start saying a girls name(i just woke up and thought it was a girl there) but then i realized there wasnt one and started tocuing the blanket, pushing down on it with my hand and i legit felt the shape of a head as i was moving my hand. pushed down on it and there was resistsnce as if there was something under there. then i thiught this cant be real so i moved my hand to the side of the blanket and touched there and felt the shape of someones hand.. is this a mental illness or what? that sure doesnt feel normal..
>>
>>19484733
yes he is.

I know exactly what he's talking about. I felt the same thing.
>>
>>19484741
he's allowed to deal with what ever it is, any way he wants.

I think it's cool.
>>
>>19484739
sounds like stress/lack of sleep/drug induced hallucinations
or maybe when you were on the molly with your friends you guys angered a ghost and now you're fucked. idk dude don't think it don't say it
>>
>>19484627
why on earth would you do molly 7 times in a 2 week span
what in the actual fuck.
i stopped reading after that.
don't take it for a year if ever again.

IT IS A THERAPEUTIC MEDICATION TO FIX
TRAUMA. IT IS USED TO WASH NEGATIVITY OUT OF YOUR BRAIN IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.

DO NOT DO THIS.

gr8b8m8
>>
>>19484689

It took me about 200 hits if acid and a few ounces of mushrooms before I splintered off a piece of my mind. We have a pretty good relationship, though. She is just the manifestation be of the feminine portion of my mind.
>>
>>19484965
you and your badside trust each other. It's a good thing.

in the darkest places you'll work together.
>>
>>19484627
It's a demon. And you're going to permanently damage your brain.
>>
You have this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
>>
>>19484972
I would actually call her my good side and myself the bad side. She's been counseling me about some of my shittier, more self destructive habits and wants me to take better care of herself.

The thing that's weird and probably the height of egotistical masturbation is that I seem to be falling in love with her.
>>
yeah this was a stupid idea and now your brain is probably fucked - take some HTP-5 and hope for the best and stop taking molly so fucking much you damn etard
>>
>>19484627
you have serotonin syndrome. you and your dumbass friends should probably research mind-altering drugs before binging on them, anyway have fun with that
>>
>>19485340
i have none of the synptoms for serotonin sundrome. i dont sweat have diarrhea or dillated pupils, high temperature
>>
>>19485356
You have dilated butthole.
>>
>>19484691
holy shit this is the most retarded thing ive ever read
>>
Psych nurse here, and former user of ecstasy. Sounds like your having your first break of psychosis, I'd give it a week with absolutely zero drugs and alcohol, I'd even avoid caffeine if I were. If it doesn't go away or lessen or it gets worse I'd go to your family doctor and request a referral t a psychiatrist. Stop doing drugs, brain very rarely repairs itself, especially when it comes to psychosis.
>>
>>19485407
>a week
nigga hes abusing mdma
>>
>>19485018
know always that you both love each other.

you will be like the universe itself, a true expression of being human.
>>
>>19485521
It also makes sense I'd be hearing her now. I've been diving deeper into Eastern philosophy for the past few months while I've been on this tripping schedule. It's great to meditate and consider the philosophical ideas while I've got a decent trip going.
>>
>>19484627
Did you test it? With a chemistry kit.

Two times this week, tested molly, nope methyline be careful out there, 87% of police confiscated molly has zero mdma in it
>>
>>19484691
Dude you're a cringy little kid. You did not post a damn thing that would make anyone envious of you. What would we be envious of, your lost mind? I mean this is so cringy I can't even take it seriously, this literally has to be bait
>>
>>19484627
>so i recently did molly like 7 times with friends in 11 days

You can't drugs properly
>>
>>19484691
Maybe DARE was right
>>
Chinese research chemicals will fuck you up.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.