[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a being spied on my phone ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 3988868455_d767501fa6.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3988868455_d767501fa6.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
Hi. I am Ex-Hacker. I hate that word but i think if I tell the truth it will help to resolve my problem somehow.
So whenever i put my phone close to speakers i get wierd sounds like "Beep beep tiiiii ti ti ti" like somone is trying to call me but i don't get any calls. My phone is going slow and my battery is almost dead. Like i always have to be on charger. My phone is sometimes blinking white lights on display like only clear white wallpaper and I have to put my battery out and turn it again like nothing happend. And after couple hours same shit again. Please help
>>
Get an S8.
>>
>>19484385
I have iphone 5s
>>
Hackerman be hackin
>>
4s*
>>
>>19484373
>/x/ - Paranormal
Fuck off retard
>>
You need to upgrade. The older phones, like the iPhone 4 have batteries that barely last one day. My iPhone 7 only goes down 5% if I don't use it all day and it could last all week. I hate iPhones. I wish I would have got a Galaxy.
>>
>>19484405
check out that big bitch
>>
>>19484409
yeahh god damn i'll think about it. tnx for help btw
>>
>>19484373
>Hi. I am Ex-Hacker.

Sure thing pal
>>
turn off auto load on ig/fb
look at your data plan
most of all quit larping
>>
>>19484373
We're all being spied on with our phones.
>>
>>19484373
There are backdoors in Skype and WhatsApp.

Only safe app is FaceTime using an encrypted VPN tunnel.
>>
Well if you believe those government whistleblowers, than you can be spied on at any moment from your phone.
>>
File: 1493433993630.jpg (105KB, 969x726px) Image search: [Google]
1493433993630.jpg
105KB, 969x726px
>using smartphones
>ever
the nsa spies on you all day through those
they call it metadata
they've "found" like six whole terror suspects and they falsely arrested a taxi driver once.
it's like the lottery, buy the rights to enough computers and one might turn out have a terrorist hiding behind it.
>>
Lol we are always and constantly being monitored. Snapchat for example and the zoom out location bullshit, instagram and there "geo filters", and now facebook predicting shit and gathering our personal and social life.
Be me, also "ex" hacker, I use Kali Linux on lg aristo. Long ass process
>>
>>19486189
That pic has me rollin lol
>>
>>19484409
galaxy is the same dude, literally same problems they all are shit
>>
So Nsa did seen me how i jerk right
>>
>>19484373
If you really were a hacker concerned about surveilliance, you'd have a flip phone.
New electronics have more and more openings for spooks to take advantage of
>>
>>19484373
>Hi. I am Ex-Hacker.
What did he mean by this? Also it's probably just the government CIA or whatever. As long as you're not a muslim or a skinhead you don't really have to worry.
>>
>>19486737
They stole that joke from the Simpsons.
>>
Ralfi is a gay as fuck bitch add name btw
>>
Ralf is a birch ads gayy faggot name
>>
I was on deep web for about 2 years or 2 and half idk really. I killed sites for money,hacked some facebook accounts for money too and instagram too i was finding and recieving top secret files from fbi and cia about boston bombing and WTC. I was not really interested in that top secret shit I was growing pretty good. But when i noticed some strange shit going around my block. Strange black and silver cars going slow looking at my house the one was holding some kind of electronic in his crouch like tablet so i quited i'm pussy i know
>>
Of cia and fbi* stupid auto correct
>>
It's not the official government you have to worry about either. All kinds of AIs are listening in as well.

I make it a point to have phones with removable batteries. An unpowered phone is a good phone. Albeit useless to you - but also - useless to them too. Funny how few phones there are that are still made with removable batteries and getting fewer all the time...
>>
How do you get into working for these government agencies I wanna learn this stuff
>>
>>19484373
You went too deep man, put up some firewalls
>>
File: 4chan_tech_support.png (416KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_tech_support.png
416KB, 640x480px
the irony is that dumb people use smartphones, while smart people use dumbphones
>>
File: smug child.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smug child.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>19488972
post your IP address in the thread and they'll read it.
trust me
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Just use an Android with a Custom kernel for fucks sake.
Good luck trying to hack certain builds.
Anyway you'll always want to connect via dumbphone tethering and burner SIM cards.
>>
File: Mr.-Robot7.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Robot7.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>19489220
Which, by the way, I CAN'T DO.
Fuck the EU.
>>
File: merkel up.jpg (512KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
merkel up.jpg
512KB, 1200x945px
>>19489227
>>
File: IMG_1713.jpg (26KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.jpg
26KB, 450x437px
>>19489196
>>
>>19488272

Nobody believes you, moron.
>>
>>19489231
Worst thing is that Germany didn't want that fucking law passed.
Makes you think.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.