[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bizarre Death Of Elisa Lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (20KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
20KB, 220x271px
What are thoughts and theories of this death?

Elevator game? Murder? Mental illness?
Or somthing else?
>>
asians
>>
https://youtu.be/Tz7Bu243AbY
>>
>>19484174
I'm personally under the impression it has to be murder, otherwise how could she get inside the tank? If anyone has an idea of how she could have done it tell me
>>
LARPing gone wrong
>>
>>19484206
She could have crawled through the pipes into the tower. It just seems more plausible to me.
>>
Invisible ayyys
Well, according to Tsoukalos at lest.
Either way it's definitely murder.
>>
Just to think how many people showered and drank that water....
>>
And i wonder if anybody has put that button sequence in?
>>
"She was outgoing, very lively, very friendly," while getting gifts to take home to her family, Orphan told CNN. "[She was] talking about what book she was getting and whether or not what she was getting would be too heavy for her to carry around as she traveled

wonder what book.

Anybody get access to any of her old blog postings?
>>
File: 1486592791975.jpg (60KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
1486592791975.jpg
60KB, 220x271px
Ugly dead gook thread?
>>
http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/chat

sorta creepy to read through
>>
http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/34373620264/evil-asks-these-are-pretty-fucking-interesting

"Evil Asks. - These are pretty fucking interesting
A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?"

Thats ironic hahaha
>>
The fucking janitor with a record did it, fuck man, how many times are the same threads going to be posted? Who does this shit? About time for another Dylatov Pass thread.
>>
>>19484411
Wow anon who new that edited pictures make someone look bad
im glad youre here to tell us
>>
http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/25097808720/age-11-worry-about-internet-people-finding-me-in

age 11: worry about internet people finding me in real life
now: worry about people in real life finding me on the internet

wat? sooo they found her i guess
>>
>>19484469
SORRY the world doesn't revolve around you and every one doesn't know all that you know!

I praise to you anon
>>
http://crisisforums.org/discussion/238/remember-elisa-lam-well-shes-still-posting
>>
>>19484481
>>19484563
Someone hacked her account, she's been dead for 4 years.
>>
>>19484576
Wtf r you talking about. Those where made just before death.
>>
When it comes to Hollywood? Who the fuck knows. Stay away from that area.
>>
>>19484310
I'll never understand how so many of them didn't find the fact that the water was black to be enough of a reason to be concerned.
>>
>>19484774
Pours glass of water, puts glass to the light. "hmm murkey water?.....MY FAVORITE!"
*gulp *gulp *gulp
>>
>>19484851
They didn't heed to the wise words of Homer Simpsons: "If it's brown, drink it down. If it's black, send it back."
>>
File: 1503154799046.gif (2MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
1503154799046.gif
2MB, 300x204px
Mentally ill

/thread
>>
>>19484469
But why would he then lock her in the water tower which he is responsible for?
>>
>>19484469

>how many times are the same threads going to be posted?

As long as the case hasnt been resolved..
>>
>>19484214
LARPing and ARGs are used by intelligence agencies to get unwitting dupes involved in their schemes.
>>
>>19484449
>http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/chat
just curious, why did you filter it by chat?
>>
File: exde.png (262KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
exde.png
262KB, 500x497px
>>19484206
>be me
>elisa lam
>severe schizophrenia, pretty much autistic
>fuck around in an elevator for a bit
>climb some stairs to roof
>sweet some dumbass employee left the roof access door open
>sheeeit someone left the water tank open too
>decide to take a dip in water tank because I'm a fucking sperglord
>realize I can't get out
>drown
>employee/maintenance man realizes he left the tank open
>closes it without looking inside
>mfw people are drinking my bodily fluids in the hotel
>>
>>19485201
Top left of browser page to change from pics to chat to other categories
>>
>>19484206
There was literally a ladder that she could have used to drop down on top of the tanks. The hatches weren't big or heavy or locked or anything. All she had to do was slip inside and let the hatch fall closed as she sunk down into the water.
>>
File: man-in-the-elevator-01.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
man-in-the-elevator-01.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>19484316
I have. Nothing happened.
>>
I know her from Paranormalana. Wonder where she is now :/
>>
>>19484174
Unironically demons
>>
>>19485929
what do the moonrunes say?
>>
https://youtu.be/mrieTION0-U

Check these out...

>>19485233

They had to cut the water tank open because they could not get her body out through the normal opening of the tank.
>>
This is one of those cases that no matter how many theories, podcasts or opinions I read I can't make sense of it. Nothing fucking makes sense.
I think it could be one of two things:
The hotel staff was careless and left the door unlocked, the water tank lids open and she just climbed, got in, drowned and the hotel covered up their tracks and claimed the roof was always locked and the tank lids closed
She was murdered and dumped in a water tank, presumably by someone with hotel keys, probably a worker.
I don't really lean towards one or the other desu
>>
>>19484174
Guys, after really thinking this over, I agree with the original findings. It was a psychotic break that was responsible for what happened.Things like this are not common, but they do happen from time to time. Not usually to this extreme, but it is possible. You can tell by the elevator footage that something was going on with her brain.If it wasn't drugs, in my opinion it has to be a mental illness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So
>>
File: elisalam7.jpg (529KB, 1199x876px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam7.jpg
529KB, 1199x876px
>>19484174
>>19484242
>>19484469
>>19484877
>>19486155

>What are thoughts and theories of this death?

Kek...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

>>
File: elisalam0.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam0.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>
>>19487191
kys
>>
>>19484174
Hotel had a history of "accideaths".
>>
>>19484174
LAPD sweeping a suspicious death under the rug the second it caught wind that she was bipolar. Not that they could do anything considering she was submerged for two weeks before she was found.
The likely killer was either some junkie guest who got hold of elevator control access or some junkie maintenance man. Probably dead or in jail for an unrelated crime now.
>>
>>19486428
She was bloated. Dead and bloated m8 couldn't fit through the hatch.
>>
to be brutally honest I'm starting to think that she tried to get back at the roommate she was with by pissing and s******* in the f****** Water Tower and unfortunately things kind of backfired she could have staged it by faking a psychological breakdown in the elevator just in case she got caught but unfortunately like I said they backfired those plans and she kind of met her demise but she did get back at all those people and then some
>>
reason I come to this conclusion is she was complaining of loud music and being harassed by her buddies that she was with there while she was on the trip or something or from somebody so maybe she thought she would get back at him by like pissing and maybe taking a mad s*** inside the water tower unfortunately she might have slipped and fell and then popped her head on the f****** the entrance to the water tower or the opening knocking her unconscious and then drowning her and she staged the whole thing just in case she got caught by acting you know crazy in the elevator that way it would have be like hey look I'm just having a nervous breakdown or I'm having a psychotic episode or something that is the only other thing I can find that would have motive and all the right reasons of why she would do it input play out such as that
>>
sorry I'm using Google Speech to Text like talking to a child.
>>
>>19488628
That did not help your case.
>>
Went to ubc with Elisa, I can probably fill some of you in if you guys want me to talk about Elisa and her personality.
>>
>>19489426
Why was she in SoCal to begin with?
>>
>>19489466
Dont know exactly why. Mainly posting to add that she loved white guys. Typical low self esteem Asian girl that yearned for white Chad. She took it too far on several occasions. When I first read the story I knew what got her in trouble. There's a white chad that had something to do with it. 99% sure. Also she was on a few antidepressants at one point. Forgot the names of them all but remember one was called ciraplex? Anyways she only ever acted cute like she did in the video for Chads. I'm almost certain there was a Chad there somewhere. Because her regular actions are much more reserved and proper. No hiding and cute cartoony waves. Just my 2 cents. Knew her from ubc somewhat personal but faded. Didn't talk to her much/at all when that whole shit went down.
>>
>>19489430
You don't read your posts, do you?
>>
>>19489505
Some antidepressants can really fuck you up if you're exposed to the littlest of a drug substance, depending on the person. Do you think she may have tried something even as simple as pot for the first time with one of the triangle haired "Chads"?
>>
>>19489603
As a matter of fact I do. But judging by the mostly retarded fucks on this board. There is just not enough evidence to claim that it was my ghost with a cloak. And remember you must be eighteen or older faggots. Stay salty dick garglers
>>
File: elisalam8.jpg (466KB, 1199x675px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam8.jpg
466KB, 1199x675px
>>19488503
>kys

All I did was point out synchronicity in the Elisa Lam case that others missed. I didn't even make these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0

>>
>>19488544
They often do this :<
>>
>>19484174
I remember reading a news story a year before this happened that said the government had developed MGS-style stealth camo.

She was definitely murdered.
>>
>>19484174
Who is Elisa Lammas? Can we have a quick... rundown?
>>
>>19484174
Murder probably. Internet skeptics who wave it off as mental illness are the types to believe everything the government tells them is true. Go figure.
>>
>>19491783
If it's only mental illness, why doesn't the elevator close? There's very obviously SOMETHING there
>>
>>19485233

kek underrated .
>>
>>19491680
It was gay faux n shiiieet
>>
>>19489466
On vacation/tour
>>
File: 1486926145762.jpg (284KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486926145762.jpg
284KB, 700x1050px
>>
File: elisa lam.gif (468KB, 170x197px) Image search: [Google]
elisa lam.gif
468KB, 170x197px
rare footage shes still alive
>>
>>19484174
My freshman hs geometry teachers name was Elisa Lam....
>>
>>19484174
The bitch was just fucking stupid.
>>
>>19492171
Great story.
>>
Near-failed psy-op designed to distract public attention away from vaccine and testing kit shortages (model LAM-ELISA) and a potential tuberculosis outbreak in Los Angeles at that time. Discrepancies in details of the case are not a result of paranormal circumstances, but rather errors that occurred during fabrication of the story, IE the jumps in video timeline or total omission of the same in the security camera tapes, improbable suicide method, lack of investigation/evidence in homicide investigation, etc. Regarding the footage, they were possibly repositioning her or reshooting something. She is most likely living quietly in another country under a different name at this time, or actually deceased, depending on her knowledge and participation in the events.
>>
>>19494442
Citations:
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/22/local/la-me-tb-outbreak-20130222

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009848
>>
>>19494442

You're the guy that goes to electronic stores as they're closing, and it takes 4 employees and a manager to get you the Fuck out because you're trying to "redpill" everyone while they're trying to go home.
You're a dime a dozen, and a yyyyuuuge pain in the ass......
>>
>>19494707
Well yeah, I work at an electronics store. I'm always there when it's closing. I make it a point to never redpill anybody, certainly not in person and with coworkers. My views are my own, I keep it that way.

I won't fight you on being a pain in the ass, but the reasons aren't /x/-related.
>>
>>19494442
Always the same.

Government is smart enough and devious enough to conspire and generally successfully enact some kind of a cover up, but yet so stupid that they would do something like intentionally name a program with the same name as a mysterious victim.

Plus your citations dont support the claims you make, only that there was an outbreak and there was a LAM-ELISA.

Everything else is same old trope that the government is super smart yet super retarded duality... like ochestrating complicated and massive crises yet for some retarded reason uses the same crisis actors for people to "notice".
>>
>>19494774

Well...fair. I accept that.
You're still irrationally insane though. Not everything in this world is alien vampire government lizard robot lizard vampire aliens. But hey, you do you as long as you dont bother others.
>>
>>19494880
>>19494945
It'd be awfully hard for the story to serve as a distraction if they didn't contain the same key words. That's the basis of the theory. That people looking up "LAM, ELISA, LA" would get nothing but articles talking about a popular clickbait item, mysterious deaths, rather than the more mundane (but certainly more pressing matter) they were originally looking up. You have to admit this works on a basic level. Why would you be on /x/ if you didn't have some interest in the strange and unexplained? I also never suggested the powers that be were super intelligent, or even above-average. Only that they are reliably duplicitous and that having a TB scare with shortages of a testing kit called "LAM-ELISA" in LA and, at the same exact time, a mysterious death of a woman NAMED Elisa Lam, in the very same city, and the events even occurring at a hotel in the same district (Skidrow, The Cecil) that the tuberculosis epidemic began, is very, very coincidental. Suspiciously so, in my eyes.

You can call me crazy. I don't mind being called that, and I certainly don't mind if nobody agrees. I bet people would have reacted the same way if someone came up to them and said the CIA was doping college kids with LSD, before MK Ultra was blown wide open. I like to focus on common ground, and our common ground is that we all must admit that a person looking for information about a wild, possibly uncontainable spread of a deadly disease through the homeless population of their city, and typing in the words "LAM, ELISA, Los Angeles, Skidrow", only to find almost nothing but sensationalist coverage about a story of a girl who rotted away in a water tank while the residents of a hotel drank her remains for weeks, is quite the coincidence. Something just shocking enough, and gruesome enough, to spread like wildfire across social media and become the talk of the web.

"What was I looking up, again?"
>>
>>19484174
The official story is probably ~90% true. The suspicious part of it was that the police deliberately released doctored footage of her time on the elevator, as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YO4QbaNDjI

All I can do is speculate, but it seems probably to me that *someone* who had connections to the LAPD (e.g., the son or nephew of a higher-ranking policemen, something along those lines) had been involved with her that night. I doubt whoever this person was knowingly murdered her, but he may have fucked up badly enough in some way to merit a criminally negligent manslaughter charge or something. Protecting such an individual from criminal charges is the only plausible-seeming reason I can think of for why the police would have lied to the public about what is otherwise yet another random girl dying in the world's shittiest hotel.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.