[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Christianity is a foreign, jewish, desert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Paganism1.jpg (59KB, 520x421px) Image search: [Google]
Paganism1.jpg
59KB, 520x421px
Daily reminder that Christianity is a foreign, jewish, desert cult that has no place on European soil. Anyone who prays to Yahwe is a traitor to the tribe.
>>
>Yahwe
Not a name in the King James Bible, therefore not a part of Christianity. Jesus loves you!
>>
>>19483846
Seek not God when you are burning in hell for your bitter angst.

He will only rebuke you.
>>
>>19483846

So all americans should worship native murrican gods and fuck back into tents in the wilderness ?
>>
>>19483851
> not in the bible that was commissioned so a gay king could stop getting flack for going everywhere with his boyfriend

I mean, if you're gonna pick a bible...
>>
>>19483846
The cult of el is already too far gone, brother. They hear nothing but malice in truth and take comfort in their false godhead.
>>
>>19483846
Its 2017 anon
No religion whatsoever has any place anywhere.
>>
>Horus, son of the sun

>Mithras, born from rock - touched by the sun

>Jesus, son of the morning

>Odin, the one eyed wanderer

>Lucifer, the morning star

>Jupiter, the brightest non-star, seen in the morning

Y'all been worshipping ol Jupiter for eons. The eye in the sky.
>>
>>19483890

>Jupiter, the brightest non-star, seen in the morning

Dude, that's Venus
>>
>>19483846
>The jews were slaves I tell ya!!

>We used an intricate system of pulleys and levers to build the pyramids!!

>Cut that man's foreskin off!!

>No, we don't have to be christian. We're god's chosen people!!
>>
>>19483846
Varg get off /x/, get off 4chan, get off welfare and get a real job
>>
File: 1484580541931.jpg (51KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484580541931.jpg
51KB, 850x400px
Christians don't care about what happens to nature because they'll be up in heaven anyway. Christianity is inherently anti-european:

1. According to the bible, Pagans burn in hell for their sins. Your ancestors were pagans. Congratz, you just condemned your own ancestors to burn in hell for all eternity. And your ancestors blood flows in your veins. Which is exactly why original guilt is a thing. Christcucks have cut their own roots and hate their ancestors. Now you have lost your true European connection and are isolated, to become a slave to the jewish god.

2. Nationalism is defined as a pride in ones people. Pride is a sin in Cuckanity. Again confirming that Christiantiy is the greatest threat to our survival.
>>
>>19483943
This
>>
>>19484095
Christianity is anti everything
>>
>>19484095
>implying pride is inherently good

i think Christianity is shit but just because it says you can't lie doesn't make lying good, There is also the question as to why if paganism is so much better it why did it get fucked in the ass by Christianity? Christianity is the chad of the religious world and pagans are the wimpy "nice guys who finish last"

t.religon is bullshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.