[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a true story from my childhood and i would like know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

This is a true story from my childhood and i would like know what this entity was and what it wants.

>Be me 6 years old
>3 am
>wake up and head to mom’s room to sleep in her bed
>enter room and see a figure
>about 6 feet tall, shadow figure that's darker than the night itself
>has glowing red eyes and no other features
>scream and tell mom there is a scary man looking at me in her room
>she sees nothing but I still see it
>stare at it under blankets till I pass out
>be me 9 years old
>playing hide and go seek with cousins in my house
>we hide in a closet and hear breathing behind us
>think it is other cousin ben
>we hear from downstairs “found you ben”
>we turn around and its the shadow figure with glowing eyes
>It touches me on the shoulder and i turn on the lights in the closet
>when we turned them on shadow figure is gone.
>cousin doesn't remember any of the events
>be me 14 years old
> wake up around 3am 3 times a week for no reason
>no nightmares
>no need to pee
>not to hot
>after enough nights have feeling something is waking me up and watching me
>after a bit start feeling urge to look in corner of room
>see shadow man will glowing red eyes
>shit pants and hide under blanket till i pass out
>i see him every time i wake up now
>eventually become pissed off by it
>see him one night standing there in corner like usual
>tell him “im pissed and tired, fuck off”
>he slowly fades away like mist but i still feel his presence sometimes

What is he? What does he want?
>>
some please help me, ive wondered for years
>>
>>19483774
>>19483778
Your average /a/ poster...
>>
>>19483802
im serious...
>>
>>19483805
kek, sorry. I wouldn't know im afraid....

Whatever it is it doesn't seem like its going to hurt you. Probably a ghost of someone who died in the house.

The eyes: Are they glaring red or just kind of passive red?
>>
>>19483822
glaring red
>>
>>19483841
Well its angry about something. But if it was you it would have done something to you by now.

Id suggest talking to it. Ask it a few questions next time you feel its presence.
>>
>>19483856
I do talk to it when i feel it around but it never shows itself anymore, no response usually. i have had many dreams about it recently for the past months
>>
Shadow People are a phenomenon unto themselves.

he gets off on making you anxious or afraid but can't hurt you. Stereotypical shadow person though. Best way to deal with him is to not react to him, he likes it when you're nervous or afraid.
>>
>>19483874
im not afriad of him anymore, i havent been for a long time, im just curious what exactly what is wants and why reveal himself only every so many years.
>>
>>19483874
I hate to promote this chick because I can't stand her and feel the majority of what she says is bullshit. But look up Hiede Hollis.
>>
>>19483774
>wake up and head to mom’s room to sleep in her bed
>enter room and see a figure
>about 6 feet tall, shadow figure that's darker than the night itself
>has glowing red eyes and no other features

yup... your mum fucked with a guy on xtasy...kek'd good tho that she sold you this as "paranormal muh, alien meh"...she was sucking young buck cock that night, diel wiff it
>>
its says that they could be a hallucination but that doesnt explain how my cousin saw it when we were little and now cannot even remember it ever happening as well as i do any drugs so idk
>>
its a nigger
>>
>>19483886

theres two types of shadow people, the tweaky, hallucinatory, sleep deprived kind and then the actual entities. They aren't ghosts or demons or aliens they're an entity unto themselves, a predatory entity but a harmless one. They usually hunt in packs and are migratory which would explain why your shadow person comes back every few years. They don't exist on our plane of existence but can slip in and out of it when hunting, what they're hunting for is fear and anxiety, they feed off it but they have no means to extract it other than through infrasound generation, looking creepy, and just harmless spooky shit. They're sentient unlike ghosts but harmless unlike demons and non violent unlike poltergeists.

They honestly can't hurt you though.
>>
>>19483913
no niggers in my good christian village sir, but seriously there are no black people for 100 km of where i live
>>
>>19483929
Thank you finally something helpful that is in depth and not a meme
>>
>>19483856
an you imagine how stupid one might feel talking to a ghost and the ghost never responding? ^_^ ask the guys posting in those Divination and /omg threads, they are experts in talkig to and about nothing but hot air.
>>
>>19483965
quality roast
>>
>>19483934

no problem. if you're interested in learning more about them this podcast gives a real good run down on them

http://www.astonishinglegends.com/al-podcasts/2017/2/6/ep026-shadow-people

best way to deal with spooky shit is to learn about it, the more you understand the less of an impact it is able to have on you
>>
>>19484004
Thanks, im trying to learn more about all things like this and other stuff like charms and history of it all. im staying away from solomons demon book, there is no need for that in my research. ive been trying to learn as much as possible since the shadow man events in my childhood. im trying to create a little book to have for my travels so i can be ready
>>
I was harassed by shadows for many many years. I think they are gone now. They definitely feed off of fear and anxiety.
>>
>>19484119
I agree. Used to have one in my house. Shadows are difficult to prove when I was a kid (below 10) but one time that thing even started shaking stuff inside a closed drawer just for spoopy factor.

At some point those things stopped scaring me too, I would even reply for them to keep the noise down so I could sleep. Now I'm very much immune to fear in the dark. Those things then disappeared for good.
>>
>>19483929
Where do you get this from? who has proven or studied this in depth?

OP, if I were in your position I would ask the Catholic Church for help (after ruling out any mental disorders)
>>
>>19483774

That's the fairy folk djinn demons for you there a bunch of kiddie fiddlers the whole race
>>
>>19483841
probably an unborn brother of you that got a lil envy
>>
>>19483930
you lucky
>>
Probably a fear of the dark manifesting itself into an "entity" goes away because you stood up to it and told it to fuck off. Or if you want to believe it's paranormal, same thing except it's an entity to make you face your fears.
>>
>>19483774
It's your dead grandma and she wants to wish good night.

Asshole
>>
File: yFf9cbu_d.jpg (9KB, 103x176px) Image search: [Google]
yFf9cbu_d.jpg
9KB, 103x176px
Op, did it look kinda~ like this?
>>
>>19485327

i have you fuckin rere. lifelong paranormal enthusiast, i've conducted amateur investigations, am extremely familiar with the folk lore behind shadow people and have conducted a few interviews/investigations myself. ama on ufology, ghosts, poltergeists, shadow people, and demonology.

its not a demon stop scaring him
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.