[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found these masonic pieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4

File: 20170820_163450.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_163450.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
was cleaning out a room filled with junk and came upon these

pretty sure they are my grandmothers who was a worshipful master of the rose croix, and the previous house owner was also a freemason so some might be his

the membership cards are for the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, i know my grandfather was a member and a freemason as was my father and as far as i knew women could not be members, but i am no expert

any help is appreciated, i personally believe there Illuminati as fuck but that's just me
>>
These belong in a museum, dude.
>>
File: tmp_15939-5dorra2118859041.jpg (14KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15939-5dorra2118859041.jpg
14KB, 304x304px
>>19483705
>>
>>19483710

yup that's what my girlfriend said and am thinking about it

lodge number 7 jumped out at me immediately due to the whole saturn thing
>>
not having much luck reverse image searching

wheres masonplz when you need him huh?
>>
>>19483715
what Saturn thing?
>>
>>19483744

loadsa things will post more but off the top of my head, Saturn is the god El and 7 is an upside down L
>>
>>19483750
Lodges arent numbered like that.
>>
>>19483762

what do you mean?

imo the number 7 being so significant to the the worship of saturn it could be relevant, like the Lodge near me being 1000 and when prince william became a knight of malta or whatever he was the 1000th inducted.

numbers are incredibly important so 7 really stuck out
>>
>>19483771

and the reason i think 1000 is important is a 1 is a lower case L
>>
>>19483777
nice trips. tell me more about the number 7
>>
>>19483781

well Saturn or Saturn El is also the god Cronos, Saturn/Cronos is the god of time, so the number Eleven or is El Even or the number 1 twice, so it's even

now you understand why the pause sign is an eleven

spains word for the is El and the french word for the is Le, now you understand why the biggest modEL magazine is called ELLE

it's understandable when you stand under the bull, which we all do becasue it all goes back to the worship of the bull god El

the whole reason we have the suffix LE is because of this
>>
>>19483854

the devil being 6 and god being 7 is another, the reason the chain of stores is called 7-11 is for precisely this reason
>>
other things ive noticed is the number 13 turned upside down is EL, also the reason the witching hour is either 12 or 3 oclcok is because 12 makes a 1 with the hands and 3 makes an L

7 days of the week etc theres so many bits im having trouble remembering it all

should of planned this all out a bit better
>>
I don't know why these yahoos are talking about planet worship and other weirdness.

The photos of the badges are not great but the one that says Jubilee has the Masonic seal on it. That's definitely a freemason badge. If you can provide some clearer photos of the text on the other badges I can probably tell you what they are.

As far as I can tell, the RAOB is like the British version of the Elks lodge. I take it you're in the UK. The ROAB and Freemasons have nothing to do with one another.
>>
Threads bullshit, your grandmother couldnt of been a mason. Do research before you larp. Only men of good standing over 18 can be masons.
>>
>>19483902

amateur hour mate, the rose croix is who my grandmother was a member of, do you know about them? Rosicrucian blad

read some of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_and_women

women can be masons
>>
>>19483897
The gold badge with the 6 pointed star is also from the freemasons. Whoever owned these was probably a member of both orders. Since you can't confirm they were a family member's then my money is on the previous homeowner.
>>
>>19483897

the buffaloes where an imitation of sorts of the masons, but there is a very direct connection, speak to any masons that either are both or have dealings and you can see the connection
>>
>>19483911
co-freemasonry is a bunch of whiny bitches larping cause they cant be let in the boys club
>>
>>19483914

the previous home owner was a mason but dont know about the buffaloes

grandad was a buffalo and a mason and grandmother was a mason, one of the forms has my grandmothers initals on them
>>
>>19483917

"......The 'lodge' description for branch organisation and headquarters was adopted in imitation of Freemasonry but RAOB is completely open in its objectives, activities and ritual."

Yeah, very direct connection there.
>>
>>19483928

i consider it direct when so many buffaloes are masons as well, but i get your point
>>
>>19483926
Then your grandparents were illuminati.
>>
>>19483933

them dubs confirm it
>>
>>19483933

I must say the amount of nonsense being spewed in response to an inquiry about some old badges is astounding.
"Hey that's a 5 dollar bill. 5 is the number of points on a pentragram, some Abraham Lincoln practiced magic. OMGDUMBLEDORE
>>
Mason here. Based in the Grand Jurisdiction of Texas, if anyone gives a hoot.

>>19483705
Hi OP. Those two pins with the red triangle are insignia for the Red Triangle Club. My understanding is that that is the British version of the YMCA. The pin with the Bible, candle, and two pillars is masonic. I think it's just a lodge pocket jewel. The pin with the Square & Compasses appears to be a 25 or 50-year celebration. If your grandfather was involved in founding it, it was probably a 25-year celebration. The six-pointed start jewel is for Holy Royal Arch, which means that at some point, your grandpa was Worshipful Master of a lodge (as that used be a prerequisite).

FYI, Rose-Croix is very specifically Masonic. It's far more likely that your grandmother presided over a different Rosicrucian body.

>>19483911
Women can be "masons." Just gonna throw that out there.

>>19483941
It's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>19484072

op here

many thanks guy, you've given me some great info to chew over

the 6 pointed star im sure is my grandmothers, so could she as a women havebeen a worshipful master like ive been told? im pretty sure my grandfather didnt get very high up, but am told my grandmother got very deep into it
>>
>>19484186
It's possible that she was a member of a female Masonic group, but I really, really doubt it - just based off of the numbers game. From what you describe, it sounds like she was involved in something else. For what it's worth, being a Worshipful Master is not particularly "high up." Many guys do so - if your grandfather was passionate about the Craft, it's not just possible, but very likely that he was a WM at one point.

Now, of course, like I said, it's possible that she could have been a female Mason, but there's not a whole lot of evidence here to assume that. Do you have any pictures of her wearing regalia, or personal stories from her?
>>
>>19483750
>Saturn is the god El
In what religion?
>and 7 is an upside down L
In what languages? Because that's a pretty hardcore fuckup.
>>
>>19484072
>Holy Royal Arch, which means that at some point, your grandpa was Worshipful Master of a lodge (as that used be a prerequisite).
That was removed or subverted (VPM degree) by the 19th century. OPs Opa could have been WM, but we can't infer it from that alone.
>>
>>19486216
Ahhh, I thought that that held on longer over there. Makes sense! Then it makes it even more likely that OP's grandpa was in HRA, even if he wasn't particularly involved.
>>
>>19486206

The bull God El from canaan and the levant. That'd why we have the words cannibal and cannon ball its for the canaan bull. Also one of EL's children was Mot and that's why the masons say 'so mote it be' that's why you have an Mot for your car etc. It is my is my opinion that our entire English language is filled with these hidden meanings for all the words we use, like an being anubis etc it's hidden in plain sight

Only English because the entire design I'm was for these symbols to have extra meaning
>>
>>19486725
I mean the 7 etc I think that they were designed to reflect these things
>>
>>19485070

Grandma is long dead but I can find out what lodge she was from. And when I say high up I don't mean because of the worshipful master but just from the depth and people they knew and asociated with
>>
>>19485070
Also have her regalia somewhere so will have to dig that out
>>
>>19486725
>The bull God El from canaan and the levant.
So nothing to do with Saturn/Kronus from Latium/Hellas?
> That'd why we have the words cannibal and cannon ball its for the canaan bull. Also one of EL's children was Mot and that's why the masons say 'so mote it be' that's why you have an Mot for your car etc.
Lol, good one. You might actually fool some uneducated tards, or non-English speakers.
>>
>>19486767

They are all the same mystery religions repackaged so the GULLIBLE masses think they are different

And English is Anglish and look at the Anglo history and it will become clear, why do you thinks it's called the Angus bull? Because of where it's from? They renamed that place to Angus it want always called that

And I'm not trying to fool anyone, look into it looks good enough and it's easily understandable
>>
>>19486782
Posting off phone excuse all the errors
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>19483710
>>
>>19486782
>They are all the same mystery religions repackaged
But that's wrong? Neither were mystery religions, and they developed completely independently.
>And English is Anglish and look at the Anglo history
Don't worry, i already have. A lot.
>why do you thinks it's called the Angus bull? Because of where it's from?
Yea. Angus Scotland. That's how most cattle get their names.
>They renamed that place to Angus it want always called that
Mostly was. Aonghas was just IN Forfarshire, if that's what you're thinking.
>And I'm not trying to fool anyone
Then you have yourself been fooled. I suggest you look into language history.
Also, Masons say "So mote it be" because that was a traditional Anglican church affirmation from Germanic languages. It's essentially "amen."
And a "mot" for your car, is never called that. It's a motor. Coming from locomotor, which is from Latin.
>>
>>19486810

Mate come on M.O.T stands for ministry of transport not motor
>>
>>19486810

Point being Angus was renamed by the very people that created the language, it hasn't always been Angus

It's the Ang of El that'd why we have the word angel

I've been exactly where you have been before, thinking they all are independent and don't be fooled they are totally different, then one day it all clicks and you see how everyone has been completely and utterly mugged off
>>
>>19486847
Honestly wasn't sure what you were going for there, but i'll accept my folly.
What i won't accept is that a standard acronym system has some antient symbolic meaning. Especially one as shitey as they are.
>>
>>19486852
Completely understand for years I ignored all this because it sounds like nonsense that we are told very early on is bullshit

You have a lot of knowledge so think you should check out truthiracys video bull God of the Bible it was what started me off on this would really appreciate your input
>>
>>19486850
>Point being Angus was renamed by the very people that created the language, it hasn't always been Angus
It has and hasn't. Depends on how you want to clarify the Jocks land holdings. County vs settlements. Pretty common name up there, after all.
>It's the Ang of El that'd why we have the word angel
No, it actually isn't. We have that from the French and Latin (angelus) for messenger. The original term for angels in Hebrew was "Seraph(im)"
>I've been exactly where you have been before
Doubtful. People don't usually divert from logic when they've seen it. Especially to replace it with... nothing.
>>
>>19486852

https://youtu.be/Umyy4arPAoI

There's 4 parts see what you think I would genuinely like to hear what you think about it
>>
>>19486858

And where did the Latin names come from? They didn't just come out of than air it's the same hidden hand guiding it all
>>
>>19486863
From Greek (ἄγγελος) and Etruscan. They had no Semetic connexion until AD.
>>
>>19486858

The Latin alphabet is derived from the Etruscan and Greek alphabets, and ultimately from the Phoenician alphabet so your not really proving anything
>>
>>19486868
Unless you're looking for proto-Hinduism evolution in the west, you're not making much of an argument, bro.
You're also seeing meaning where there is none.
>>
>>19486869

I've got no horse in this race just looking for more input

Let me know if you get a chance to view the vid I posted
>>
so.. like how much can everything in the picture I sell for?
>>
>>19486948

not sure i would sell them, doubt they are worth much

plus dont wanna get haunted by a vengeful grandma ghost
>>
Bumping for any more info peeps wanna share
>>
>>19486948
They're not worth much, actually. Most Masons (myself included) would tell you to hang onto them as family history, or donate them to the lodges / chapters that they came from.
>>
>illumanati family roots
infiltrate that shit nigga
>>
>>19483715
The 'mystical' number of Saturn is 3. The godname corresponding is YHVH Elohim, not El. El correspinds to Jupiter.
>>
>>19483854
This sounds like some kinda fucked up /fringe/ Qabalah. Is there any actual consistency to the system when applied in various contexts? Or do you just change the rules to suit the context?
>>
>>19483705
>"i personally believe there Illuminati"

Assuming your illiteracy is not in any way significant to your ability to make clear judgments, what about this find indicates Bavarian Perfectibilism?
>>
>>19487395

Don't change anything to suit anything, i love being wrong and enjoy it and that's the only way to get really good at it

I could and will lay it out in a sensiBULL way at some point, will be fun laying it all out
>>
>>19487402

I noticed immediately my error I'm on a phone most of the time bra

And i use illuminati as a catch all term for the powers that be, I don't mean Weishapts crew in particular, so don't sweat it to much
>>
>>19488177
You don't happen to be a Discordian?
>>
Hellfire
All masonniggers will die.
>>
>>19488177
>illuminati as a catch all term

you are one of the disinfo trolls making people jump to conclusions about conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>19488468
Yes, and they're directly persecuting YOU this time! AHHHHH!!!111!!!1
>>
>>19488474
Illuminati are a very specific sect of masonry, all the other lodges are mostly centered on self-help and require the members to have some sort of religious belief. To my knowledge the Illuminati were disbanded in the 1800's or earlier.

I learned this from my uncle, he's an actual freemason.
>>
>>19488494

>>19487402

German Perfectibilists^,

>>19488177

led by Weishaupt^
>>
>>19488494
>Illuminati are a very specific sect of masonry
Yea, a separate sect who wished they were part of it.
>>
So... was OP's grandmother a mason or not?
>>
>>19483705
Excellent material, try contacting this site for info: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/
>>
>>19483922
Who would want to be in a boys club when you have real Freemasonry. Go back to your Lodge and critize women while you eat your pancakes.
>>
>>19488546
Probably not. His grandfather was, though.

>>19488716
> co-Masonry
> real Freemasonry

jajajajajajajajajajajajaja, jajajajajajaja.

oh wait, you're serious

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJA, JAJAJAJA.
>>
>>19483705
Can someone post a thing that looks like a TARDIS/old british police box, but has more than 4 sides? It has something to do with masonry, but may be specific to some of the Scottish shit like the orange lodges.
>>
>>19483705
Masons are just old men and harmless unlike the NWO.
>>
>>19488716
>Who would want to be in a boys club when you have real Freemasonry.
People who want real Freemasonry?
>>
>>19488505
>le dictionary
>>
>>19488826

so ive just got off the phone with my dad and ive been confused on some points

he is a master mason and had his ceremony at freemason hall

my grandad was a master mason and nothing more, and my great grandfather was in the buffaloes and not a mason

my grandmother was a worshipful master in 2 or more lodges, one was lodge fortitude which met somewhere in marble arch and the other was in notting hill, he has all her regalia so will post pics once i grab them. the 6 pointed star belonged to her and my mum has loads more stuff that i will dig out today

ive always heard women cant be freemasons but it just seems to be men dont want to admit it, i am as misogynistic as the next guy but have to admit they can, i will get her documents off my dad as soon as possible

thanks for all the help guys
>>
>>19488531

i think we are all forgetting how much of masonry is based off of Egyptian mystery teachings

all the references to tubal cain and Solomons temple etc and Solomon is just the sun and the moon, sol and mon
>>
>>19490837
>i think we are all forgetting how much of masonry is based off of Egyptian mystery teachings
Not at all?
>all the references to tubal cain and Solomons temple etc and Solomon is just the sun and the moon, sol and mon
That's not how that works. Like, some of those references are there, but not the way you're imagining. Remember, Solomon isn't Sol-om-on. It's closer to Shule-e-maan.
>>
>>19490859

if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck etc

all religions are based on star worship, whilst you are correct it's closer to shule-e-mann i think it is just the sun and the moon
>>
>>19486850
Resources to learn more? Watched mystery Babylon by Bill Cooper(all 40 hours) and reading two Babylon atm.
>>
>>19491064

Start with bull God of the Bible I posted it in this thread, absolutely incredible and really gets across what had been done, I honestly cannot recommend it enough on the phone but will post a link again
>>
>>19486860

This post>>19491064
contains the link please let me know what you think as soon as you've watched it
>>
>>19491140

Shit got those muddled up fuck posting on a phone
>>
>>19490865
>if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck etc
True, but it if you're just mistaking a goose for a duck, you might want to listen to it quack again.
>all religions are based on star worship
Not all, but a lot seem that way.
>>
The two lil pins with a red triangle look like the logo of the YMCA.

source: Works at a YMCA.
>>
>>19490833

As I said before, it's entirely possible that she was a woman Freemason, I just said it's highly unlikely. However, if she was, and you have pics, that would be very interesting/cool to see.
>>
>>19490837
>>19490865

Freemasonry isn't a religion, and we don't worship the sun. Always funny when the non-Masons pretend like they know something, though.
>>
>>19493043
Pretty much. It's the same as being a farmer. They don't worship it, but they know how to use it and what it does.
>>
Would anyone here be interested in a Freemason discord? Looking to get some more brothers in here, and if people have questions they can join too. Reply with your discord and I'll shoot you an invite.
>>
>>19493924
Is it the r/Freemasonry one?
>>
>>19493979
Yeah
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.