[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 14

File: 1500773106050.jpg (409KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500773106050.jpg
409KB, 1536x2048px
Hello, it´s Dreaminterpretation time.

Only 4 dreams, the thread will be abandoned after those.

Give me your LAST dream, if its not, at least say it.

Write it short, no novels or big stories.
Plain,simple but vivid and with detail.

What i need from you:

>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>The dream itself

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
>>19483343
Is that Martha in that picture?

I had a dream the internet went down globally and a few hours later explosions on the horizon.
>>
Male
Off putting. An evilesque Aura, but not threatening.
Tell me if you can decipher this. Very sorry for it might be long.
I'll tell you most of what I remember. this dream as vivid, and very unsettling to me when I woke up.
First I remember that I was walking with a friend, and a nude attractive brunette woman. We were looking for a place for me, and her to have sex.
We go up a mountain, and into a office building lot. We were trying out all the doors to see if it as occupied, and if we can get in.
We finally open, and get in, but ere chased by a security guard. We leave.
Time skip
we repel down the side of a clif
Time skip
Me, and friend are eating delicious Barbecue.
I realize that we ate the woman. As in canabalism, but I had the feeling that we didn't kill her. Just ate.
Time skip.
Me, and friend go to a bar as foreigners. I have more friends there, and eastern euro strangers. Possibly Gypsies.
I notice all the men including my friends have no shirts, so I take off my shirt. Everybody was friendly, strangers, men, omen, my friends.
All having a good time, and we all pair up with strangers, and fight, but it felt like no hard feelings. it felt more like it as a village custom, and
we were well liked, so the custom as shared ith us. There was no animosity. But there was an offputting sensation to the whole thing.
>>
>>19483404

>First I remember that I was walking with a friend, and a nude attractive brunette woman.

You are interested in a girl you really like, but you fall way to much for lustfull intentions than a real relationship. Your friend is advicing you the same thing... to act bad.

>We go up a mountain

Your expectations are high

> and into a office building lot.

You are checking the girl out

>We were trying out all the doors to see if it as occupied, and if we can get in.

You try to convince her to meet and get intimate.

>We finally open, and get in, but ere chased by a security guard. We leave.

As you finnaly convince here, a good friend of her/caretaker is finding out what you are up to

>we repel down the side of a clif

You lose interest.

>Me, and friend are eating delicious Barbecue.

You wanna statisfy yourself....

>I realize that we ate the woman. As in canabalism, but I had the feeling that we didn't kill her. Just ate.

on the girl you tried to convince.

>Me, and friend go to a bar as foreigners. I have more friends there, and eastern euro strangers. Possibly Gypsies.

You will meet new people, but these relationships are shallow and thats kinda your lifestyle.

>I notice all the men including my friends have no shirts, so I take off my shirt. Everybody was friendly, strangers, men, women, my friends.

You are more interested in others bodys than in their personality.

>All having a good time, and we all pair up with strangers, and fight, but it felt like no hard feelings. it felt more like it as a village custom,

You argue with them about all kinds of stuff.

>and
we were well liked, so the custom as shared ith us. There was no animosity. But there was an offputting sensation to the whole thing.

They kinda share your interests and want to know more about you.
>>
Male
23 (17 when I had the dream)
Safe, peaceful

In this dream I was out in the middle of a clearing in the woods, all the foliage was dead and everything was black and white. A group of people came up to me, they were wearing loincloths and had their entire bodies painted white with black stripes, they had long blonde hair with black streaks painted into it. They told me to follow them into the fog so I could talk to someone called the "good doctor" because he had a message for me.

This entire scene so far looks like something out of a horror movie, but I felt really safe and peaceful, like the people wanted to help me

I followed them into the fog and when we came out the other side there was a man sitting on a huge throne made of sticks and wearing a headdress with deer antlers on it, he didn't speak from what I can remember but it was one of those types of dreams where some details come to you automatically without anything happening. His message was to me to go to Baghdad and get on a ship, and that my wife would be waiting for me there.

Some extra details, I am married now, I wasn't at the time, neither me or my wife have ever been near Baghdad and I don't think any ships have either.

I have many more strange dreams but I'll see what you make of this one first before posting those
>>
In a room, injected by a male. Two other people in the room. Everything becomes like a kaleidoscope. See a face. Eyes turn into fire. Feel sensations in my body. Woke up. Male
>>
>>19483498
A couple more details - I haven't had a dream that I can remember since this, all the people were clearly European
>>
>>19483482
thanks Reader
>>
Male
Feeling was lost, but also there was a deep fullfillment.

When I was in jail, (about a year ago) I had a dream where I was trapped in a living complex underground at the end of a long dark tunnel, people were able to leave whenever they wanted but I got the sense they wouldn't come back, they walked off down the hall into a blinding light, after watching g a few people, I decided to go into the complex to relax, I don't know why I felt so comfortable there, most of the rooms were slightly flooded, chipped paint on the walls, surrounded by strangers, (with the occasional good friend) I eventually lead myself to a small room where my mother was just chilling, there were rusty pipes sticking out of the floor and walls, and there were no windows, just a big steel door. Anyways, my mom and I then have wild and raw (very satisfying to experience, believe it or not) passionate sex, and afterwards, I decide it's time to leave the complex, but I wake up before I get clearence to do so.
>>
>>19483498

At your age, when you were 17, you were packed with problems and your life seemed to be pretty down and sad.

Your answer to get out of this misery, was to get and advice from a higher "standing" person that was leading you from your family to a new place. At this new place, you will be alot happier and your wife is there.

>Badhdad

The baghdad reference is not that you have to travel to baghdad, it just describes your new place which you headed to and you now are.
>>
Male
Happy, fulfilled, then sad
Dream starts off with me at the mall where I eventually start to talk to a table of girls my age that were all sisters. Set up plans and go on a date with the one that's interested in me, she was kinda short and Mexican looking. We go to the beach together and watch the sunset. I end up moving away but we meet weekly and she send me letters in the mail. Eventually one of the letters says she can't meet the next week, and then after that I get a letter from her family telling me that she killed herself. Within the letter her family gives me a bunch of stuff, including her car. When I eventually go and meet her family they are comforting, but as I leave her dad, someone who looks like John Goodman, tells me to be careful about people who write letters because they aren't always honest, alluding to the fact that he might have written the letters himself. After that i go into the garage and wake up.
>>
>>19483602
> I had a dream where I was trapped in a living complex underground

What lies beneath the visible eye...

>the end of a long dark tunnel, people were able to leave whenever they wanted but I got the sense they wouldn't come back, they walked off down the hall into a blinding light,

is that you feel that there is no help coming. You wanna have salvation.

>after watching g a few people, I decided to go into the complex to relax, I don't know why I felt so comfortable there,

You confront yourself with this situation and it wont take you down.

>most of the rooms were slightly flooded, chipped paint on the walls, surrounded by strangers,

there is alot of emotional stress and feeling not being wanted anymore. People you don´t know are talking about this alot.

> I eventually lead myself to a small room where my mother was just chilling,

You confront your mom with these issues

>there were rusty pipes sticking out of the floor and walls, and there were no windows,

You are in debt but nobody is seeing it.

> just a big steel door.

The option to solve all this is pretty cold and solid. No chance of going around.

>. Anyways, my mom and I then have wild and raw (very satisfying to experience, believe it or not) passionate sex,

From this situation that you talked about the issues, your reltationship with your mom grows strong and the bound becomes closer.

>I decide it's time to leave the complex,

you want to solve this issue...
>>
>>19483725

Wow. Thank you very much, Reader, this interpretation has really allowed me to look beyond and from a different perspective. I honestly thought it would be bunk, but this resonated with me on a very high level.
>>
Bump, I'd like to see a conclusion here.
>>
No way
>>
Sambo?
>>
>>19483343
I'm gonna bump this thread
I've gotta go do some chores right now but I'll be back in like an hour cause I got a dream or two :)
>>
>>19483343
I'm 18
Male
Feeling during the dream was just calm collected and neutral

i remember I was in a wooded area with a friend of mine
I had no idea who he was I just knew he was friendly
He was dressed head to toe in a black outfit with a mask
The area we were in was a desolate wooded area, everything was dead and brownish gray

I remember my friend and I had this plan, at the time i didn't know much about it, just that we were going to break into some cabin. I said I wanted to take "her" and he said he would take out the rest of the people

Time skip

I remember looking at the cabin, it was brownish grey, looked small. Everything around it was dead just like the other place.

My friend and I broke in to it, he went down the hall to take care of everyone in the house, I took a right into a small room to take care of "her"

The girl was my ex, a girl who if I'm honest still have feelings for, but who moved on from me. I remember looking at her, she had a look of horror on her face, I then proceeded to hurt her physically, I beat her up till my mind realized I was dreaming, the second I realized I was in a dream my mind forced me out of it (that's what happens to most of my dreams)

Sorry it was long
The next night before bed I forced myself to tell my mind I wouldn't hurt her again, I dreamed of her again but in a happier way where, we were almost together again
>>
Male
Feeling was fairly passive and easy
I don't remember much of the dream now but I remember that I was in love with a girl whom I had never seen before. She was about 5'7", had long black hair, some freckles and was somewhat chubby/thicc. All the locations in the dream were places I'd never seen before. At one point she was getting in a car with some other people, presumably to go home, as the sun was setting. But I ask if I can talk to her in private before she left and so we went to this open area lit by a large street lamp of sorts. We had a brief conversation I think and then a few guys, one with his arm in a cast appeared and drew knives on me. I pulled my Bulgarian Makarov from my pants and fired a round into the air and they left. The girl and I parted ways shortly after I walked her back to her car. I think we kissed at one point but I've forgotten quite a bit of this dream.
>>
>>19483343
18, male
Felt like wandering around someplace totally and completely empty, I can't describe it exactly. Detachment and emptiness?
It starts out in a car, I'm not driving but I don't remember anyone being around, just me staring out.
We arrive at a parking lot in the forest during night time, there's other around but no faces, too much conversations.
I walk through the parking lot to a trail and it's daytime with nobody around anymore, also there aren't any trees only grassy hills and concrete paths.
Walking along the trail I come across large lake/storm drainage with a path going down.
I walk down to find a chain-link fence holding back 10' of water towering over it.
I'm walking around and walk into someone who I strongly feel is my mother, we talk but I don't listen to our words.
As I wander away I recognize being in the dream and begin waking up, only to hear the parting words of someone stating "No one is me."
I wake up with a strong urge to write down that phrase and not to forget it.
>>
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Feeling during dream
Joy, peace, turned to deep pain, mourning
>The dream itself
To prefix this, I sleep with random autoplay music on. Right before this dream, I woke up to this song playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDLpqZdhX0

I was hooded in rococo finery. There was a mob of people I was hidden in as I walked up the stairs to Sacre-Coeur. I paused, I lost a shoe just like Cinderella. As I turned to pick it up, the face of a friend was there, bent over, already holding the shoe and offering it up to me.

After an exchange in French we linked arms as we toured the cathedral together. Sitting down before an altar I began to pray as he watched over me leaned against a pillar in the distance. Suddenly my white dress started to turn red, my stomach became soaked in blood. With trembling hands I started to push down to stop the bleeding and people began to shriek in the crowd, the sounds echoing throughout the high ceilings. Panic set in as people rushed to save me. I watched my friend scream as he tried to push through the mob but kept getting pushed back and separated from me. Then darkness and I woke.
>>
>be me
>22 y/o white male
>playing some catchy tune on a marimba with my brother (he is a professional percussionist and i used to play in high school)
>my brother turns into an asian dude
>the marimba starts being sucked out of the room through window in the wall
>Asian dude goes too
>I see some homeless nigger woman tending to ~8 niglets and one half-pig half-human on some kind of urban street
>I am viewing the asian dude through the window
>A huge dick stats penetrating him from below
>The asian dude turns into a kind of soft rubber baby doll
>The dick becomes a BBC and as it penetrates the doll it expands the small doll from a small caricature to a full person
>As the BBC enters the doll the doll shows the colors of the German flag

>Change view
>I am now the doll
>have a mouthful of semen
>Need to puke
>Go to a trash can
>puke out a technicolored assortment of niglets and one half-pig half-human
>original nigger woman accuses me of throwing my babies in a garbage can
>wake up

???
>>
>>19483343
Would be very grateful if I got an interpretation for this dream. It happened over a year ago but I still remember it well:

Male
Feeling during dream: desire to explore, advance, some anxiety at the end.

I was traversing through run-down looking streets in a "city" that I identified as "Madrid" where I actually lived for some months years ago, but actually looked nothing like it, as do all cities in my dreams. Anyway, the streets were filled with stores selling low quality wares, I identified them as stores managed by "immigrants". I knew I had to race through the slums to arrive at some destination.

I somehow escaped from the slums and arrived at a cliff from where I could overlook a large, somewhat arid valley, in which another beautiful "city" was located. The city was medieval looking but nice, and outside the walls there was a beautiful garden surrounded by a fence. I still identified the place as somewhere in Spain, perhaps as "the real Madrid", though again, it looked nothing like any place I know from real life. There was not a direct path from my cliff to he city though.

When I started walking again I found myself close to a river in which women (don't recall if they were old or young) were washing clothes in the traditional way and were giving me confused looks or perhaps smirking at me. At my right side, a creature like a dwarf or a tall toddler tried to grab my pants to take my wallet or money. I struggled, I knew I had to fend off the creature. Then I woke up.

It sounds super vulgar or weird but it stuck to my mind in a significant way, especially the part about the city down the valley.
>>
Thank you for your time I had this dream months ago.

Male
Feeling during dream: excitement, happiness

I was going with some friends to someone's house, once we reached said house some of my friends entered to the house and left me and this chick alone, we started making out but for some reason I pushed her away because she started to get really sexual, as soon as I did this I saw a huge light in the sky, it was white and shiny and at somepoint it started to become into multiple fractals at that point I was really excited and started to shout "Our ancestors are here, they've came back" and I woke up felling really happy
>>
>>19483343
>22
>Male
>Annoyed/Frustrated
I don't have much in the way of the story, but I was trying to practice tennis. My dad, for some reason, kept releasing Ravens into the house/gym during my tennis practice, so I spent the whole time catching ravens instead of practicing.
>>
>>19483343
M
Scared
1. A crocodile appears from under the bed and tries to grab my foot. It chases me running upright.
Weak
2. A mountain is on fire, a black snake flies in the sky, bridges collapsing, dinosaurs eating people.

Thanks!
>>
File: tfw.jpg (24KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
24KB, 480x358px
>>19483343
I miss when girls used to dress like that. My ex used to but in a slightly more /x/ way.
>>
>>19483343
>19
>male
>Guilt/ concern

I keep having dreams in which i'm doing sexual acts with one of my IRL sisters. Could be either my older sister or my younger, but more frequently it's my little sister. As it goes something will happen between me and one of my sisters, but in no great detail. There are flashes of general sexual acts and it's more like i know it's my sister doing it, but i don't see her.
The dream gets more detailed after the sex stuff has ended and the focus shifts towards me trying to make sure my parents wont find out what happened.

At this point, i don't so much care what the dream means. I just want it to stop. I have this dream maybe two to three times a month and it's starting to really disturb me.
>>
I had a dream I was an art student and my cat was a professor and he had to decide wheter I can pass to the next class. I went to his office, put my paiting on a easel, he came over to the paiting with his 2 pawns behind the back and started to ask me questions about my art.
>>
>>19483707

Sorry, can´t really interprete it.

>>19485186

>i remember I was in a wooded area with a friend of mine

You are Facing problems....

>I had no idea who he was I just knew he was friendly

and you won´t be alone with them.

>He was dressed head to toe in a black outfit with a mask

But you won´t find out who they really are that help you.

>The area we were in was a desolate wooded area, everything was dead and brownish gray

The problems you are facing are pretty bad and the future doesn´t look promising

> remember my friend and I had this plan, at the time i didn't know much about it, just that we were going to break into some cabin. I said I wanted to take "her" and he said he would take out the rest of the people

You are way to animalistic and your friend is supporting you.

>My friend and I broke in to it, he went down the hall to take care of everyone in the house, I took a right into a small room to take care of "her"

You and your friend are kinda troublemakers...
and you forced you ex gf to do stupid things

>The girl was my ex, a girl who if I'm honest still have feelings for, but who moved on from me. I remember looking at her, she had a look of horror on her face

She is still frightened of you and you did hurt her and you still would, but its more about argueing and hurting with offensive words...

> I beat her up till my mind realized I was dreaming, the second I realized I was in a dream my mind forced me out of it (that's what happens to most of my dreams)

In the end, you always regret what you do.
>>
>>19483343
I hardly ever dream. I guess everyone dream but I never remember mine

Last night
>be me
>in sheets ordering food
>with mum
>I order my shit and sit down to eat
>she stands in line for the duration of the Dream
> I sit there on my phone for several miniutes
> about 6-7 people including myself in the place
> some random guy in a green vest orange curly hair and glasses stands up
> starts screaming at me some shit I can't remember
> next thing I know he pulls out a gun and points it at me past 2-3 people
> I immediately am scared shitless
> drop my phone and put hands in the air
> he says I have a gun
> look down
> buck knife on belt sticking out under shirt
> try to tell him it's not a gun
> doesn't believe me
> says he'll shoot
> tell him in going to slide it over to him
> slowly takes out knife and tosses it across the room
> call him a dumbass
> claims he thought it was a shotgun
> start arguing
> threatening without gun continues
> I go and get my knife back and go out to my car
> throw knife in back seat
> man followed me out to car
> comes at me with a kitchen knife in front of everyone
> proceed to knife fight him eventually getting control of the knife by grabbing the blade and slicing and stabbing him across the chest with the first 3 inches
> have him in a headlock with the knife to his throat
> I don't want to kill him but he won't stop fighting
> slice his fucking throat open like a fish
>drops dead
> mother in tears
> look down at the knife in my hand
> three cuts horizontal to my hand from holding the knife by the blade, deep, not bleeding

That's all I remember OP
>>
>>19487346
Sorry, forgot the shit

Male
Horrified
>>
>>19485250

>I was in love with a girl whom I had never seen before. She was about 5'7", had long black hair, some freckles and was somewhat chubby/thicc.

The image of your dream girl that you want to have

>. All the locations in the dream were places I'd never seen before. At one point she was getting in a car

but she will have an ego that won´t met your plans.

>with some other people, presumably to go home, as the sun was setting.

this girl is no good and you should let go of her

> But I ask if I can talk to her in private before she left and so we went to this open area lit by a large street lamp of sorts.

your desire will get you in trouble and danger will await you

> We had a brief conversation I think

but you get to know each other

> then a few guys, one with his arm in a cast appeared and drew knives on me

because she is kinda troublestarter and likes to cause havoc, she will lure in bad people that want to hurt you, but they ain´t very "strong".

> I pulled my Bulgarian Makarov from my pants and fired a round into the air and they left.

You argue with them, if they wont leave, you will hurt them, so they disappear.

>. The girl and I parted ways shortly after I walked her back to her car.

after this moment, you realize that she has her own plans and moves into a different direction.

> I think we kissed at one point but I've forgotten quite a bit of this dream.

but you wanna have a relationship and she will say yes.
>>
>>19483343
>Age
>Gender
Male
>feeling during dream
Content, Surging with power.
>The dream itself
This is a recurring dream.
I start of speaking with a frightening figure. I am very much frightened by it's presence. The figure is very beautiful , and speaks with a loud disembodied voice. Almost as if it was speaking from every direction all at once, but it is trying to speak softwly like a whisper.
The thing will say. "You will know", "It is all yours", "You have to take it", "It will be you".
Then I am running through a city towards rubble. I am tossing around rocks, and digging through dirt where I see hands. I keep pulling hands until the people are able to lay on the side, and breathe air. (It's always the same people that I have never met, sometimes they are drowning, or in a burning building). After that I'm walking next to a tank. The sky is always red, and I run towards an explosion with the voice of my father telling me "always run towards an explosion".
>>
U know about as much as my left nut when it comes to seem interpretations lol
>>
>>19487326
Thanks I appreciate it
I'm not sure if I'm ever animalistic, I'd never hurt anyone in real life but thank you

The following night I remember I dreamed about her again but this time in bright colors and she was smiling... weird I guess
>>
>>19487773
Gas yourself please
>>
>>19485442
>It starts out in a car, I'm not driving but I don't remember anyone being around, just me staring out.

Your ego is driving you...

>We arrive at a parking lot in the forest during night time,

but you will come a new situation where you have to face problems. It will be hard.

>, there's other around but no faces, too much conversations.

you will meet new people and have to talk and explian alot.

>I walk through the parking lot to a trail and it's daytime with nobody around anymore,

as you pause, you will proceed and your path

> also there aren't any trees only grassy hills and concrete paths.

it looks promising and your future will be shown where it leads to.

>Walking along the trail I come across large lake/storm drainage with a path going down.

You will face a huge emotional stress annd it will bring you down.

>I walk down to find a chain-link fence holding back 10' of water towering over it.

You will have to talk to different people and stations to solve this misery.

>I'm walking around and walk into someone who I strongly feel is my mother, we talk but I don't listen to our words.

A good advice is coming to you, but you don´t take it for real.

>As I wander away I recognize being in the dream and begin waking up,

Realizing what is fiction and what is real is important!

>only to hear the parting words of someone stating "No one is me."

individuality is not a bad thing, but ego driven minds are bad.
>>
male
had a playfull feeling
i was with a pretty blonde girl, we were walking in forest and i saw a huge book open amd attached to trees and cliffs, the letters were shining gold color. i stole the book and gave to her as a gift.
>>
>>19485530

>I was hooded in rococo finery. (missing color)

Luck and fame is with you

> There was a mob of people I was hidden in as

There are alot of people you are currently participating with...

> in as I walked up the stairs to Sacre-Coeur.

and the more you will choose to live a moralistic life and choose to accept rules, you will rise...

> I paused

but you will be interrupted...

>I lost a shoe just like Cinderella.

with meeting a new person.

> As I turned to pick it up, the face of a friend was there,, bent over, already holding the shoe and offering it up to me.

A person, close to you, will ask you get more personal... more intimate. He will do some work for you, to get your attention.

>After an exchange in French

Luck will be with this relationship.

>we linked arms as we toured the cathedral together.

and the more you both share rules and moralistic advices, the closer and happier you will get.

> Sitting down before an altar I began to pray as

Luck is at your side and even in bad moments, you will have good friends to help you.

>as he watched over me leaned against a pillar in the distance.

he is watching you, living the advice and you see his might he has.

> Suddenly my white dress started to turn red

You were innocent till this moment... but you changed. You changed to proud and pride. With the might you were given, you fell for it.

> my stomach became soaked in blood.

You will get ill.

> With trembling hands I started to push down to stop the bleeding

Your try to cure the illness....

>and people began to shriek in the crowd,

and other friends and close people see that you don´t make it

> Panic set in as people rushed to save me.

Friends are coming to help and take care after you. Sadly, they will cause havoc and fear among them.

>I watched ...pushed back

They say, this is caused by your new partner and the bad influence that he is. They will shoo him away

>Then darkness

Sadness.
>>
>>19483343
Please may I see your face. Or at least confirm or deny platform shoes.
>>

Feeling: Initially excitement then fear

Me and my GF were in the london national history museum together, the place was completely empty and we were going around all excitedly touching all the stuff and finding cool things with no crowds or anyone around. There was loads of free snacks and random items on the floor too that we ate some of and were interested by.

Eventually we arrived back at the entrance only to find the caretaker/janitor locking the doors from the outside effectively locking us inside. All I remember is panicking and then waking up immediately.
>>
Thread died?
I just typed now...
>>
>>19483343
>no reflection
vampire detected
>>
>>19483343
Male, 26, Fear and anxious

I was with my girlfriend and my son in the dream, we were with a bunch of other people. There seemed to be a food shortage and I somehow was in charge of keeping everyone fed. I remember watching people starve and it was tearing my heart to pieces, not wanting it to happen to the women I love and my son.
During all of this I remember my girlfriend yelling at me for Iceberg lettuce, it's the most random thing about this dream. I kept trying to calm her down and tell her I'm trying my best to keep us alive, we need to stick together, but she kept yelling she wanted this lettuce. She then started screaming that she was going to leave me and that I'm not good enough. All I remember at that moment was that I was helpless.
>>
Bumping for OP to keep doing cool stuff.
>>
>>19483343
Male
joyful
I was in a high school class not paying attention at the teacher at all and I was interacting with some girls in front of me, the last thing I remember is that I and everyone else laughted the ass off because someone had taken a shit in the room trash bin
>>
>>19485703

>I was traversing ....in my dreams.

They way you look at people you meet on your dialy path...

>Anyway, the streets were filled with stores selling low quality wares, I identified them as stores managed by "immigrants"

is that they don´t really offer anything thats important to you. You don´t find anything that could relate you to them.

> I knew I had to race through the slums to arrive at some destination.

Even with that current situation, you have to live with those people.

>I somehow escaped from the slums and arrived at a cliff from where I could overlook a large, somewhat arid valley,

Because you are so distand from people who are not "worth" anything, you don´t offer any help and you will have to do hard work because of this perspective.

> in which another beautiful "city" was located. The city was medieval looking but nice,

You can see that there is another group of people which look more nice than your current surrounding.

>, and outside the walls there was a beautiful garden surrounded by a fence.

there are girls which are pretty nice, but not reachable...

>I still identified...to he city though.

There is no chance you will be able to get into this group of people, but you will be able to see them.

>When I started walking again I found myself close to a river in which women (don't recall if they were old or young)

Roumor against you will be spread by woman, but appear to be friendly towards you.

> At my right side, a creature like a dwarf or a tall toddler tried to grab my pants

You will meet a new person that treats you exactly like you did in first place. Worthless.

He wanted to trade with you, but you said no.

> I struggled, I knew I had to fend off the creature.

You don´t wanted to be treated like that.
>>
>>19485793

>I was going with some friends to someone's house,

You checking out a person you like...

>nce we reached said house some of my friends entered to the house and left me and this chick alone,

its a girl you really like...

> we started making out but for some reason

and you guys like each other and talked about getting closer...

> but for some reason I pushed her away because she started to get really sexual,

she is pretty shallow and no the right person for you.

> I saw a huge light in the sky, it was white and shiny and at somepoint

because you decided to retreat and leave her, you earned luck for moralistic behaviour.

> to become into multiple fractals at that point I was really excited and started to

the luck will be split into different parts in your life...

>shout "Our ancestors are here, they've came back" and I woke up felling really happy

and will benefit you from the past... a situation where you have worked, but not yet received your goods.
>>
>>19485810
> but I was trying to practice tennis.

argumenting on how to live your life.

>My dad, for some reason, kept releasing Ravens

and your dad keeps giving you bad advice on how to do so.

> house/gym during my tennis practice,

and your appearance will go dark.

>so I spent the whole time catching ravens instead of practicing.

and you fall for it.
>>
>>19486244

>A crocodile appears

one of your friend, which is very bad and has bad intentions

> under the bed and tries to grab my foot.

is planning to keep you grounded. Not being able to keep your path and stay put.

>It chases me running upright.

he won´t stop and will go with full force against you.

Only keeping a cool head and being smarther than him will solve this situation.

>A mountain is on fire

Your plans a set pretty high

>, a black snake flies in the sky

and you will be seduced, you will fall for it and this will make you feel down.

> bridges collapsing,

oppurtinities are gone.

> dinosaurs eating people.

You want be big and being able to fight with might and power....
>>
>>19491550
Oh hey, this was posted a few minutes ago. As long as you're here, and have the time (it looks like you still have a few more to interpret) can you do mine?

>a man is leading me through the woods
>ancient tribal like setting
>he leads me to a tomb built into a hill
>he enters
>I hesitantly follow him, the door closes behind me like good old horror story memes
>I wander around the tomb for what feels like days
>its a small room with 6 caskets
>something drips from the ceiling
>the drips collect on the floor and become a book
>there is just enough light for me to read the book
>i don't know what it said, but I am suddenly given knowledge about physics and chemistry
>the ground shifts above the tomb
>an opening forms above the door
>i climb out
>i run back to the village and start telling people
>a few knowledgeable men and a doctor come with me
>we excavate the tomb
>the 6 caskets were empty
>the drips coming from the ceiling were blood
>above where the blood came out, the man who led me in their was buried
>he was buried above the tomb, but under the ground
>he was freshly buried there, maybe a few days ago
>i show them the book
>it's full of strange drawings and symbols
>I suddenly wake up with feelings of dread
>>
>>19487063
> in which i'm doing sexual acts with one of my IRL sisters.

the relationship and bonding grows stronger towards your sisters.

>Could be either my older sister or my younger,
To both.

> but more frequently it's my little sister.

lately, the communication is more between your little sister.

> As it goes something will happen between me and one of my sisters, but in no great detail.

Its about what you guys are talking and doing in private.

>here are flashes of general sexual acts and it's more like i know it's my sister doing it, but i don't see her.

talking in privat here and then...

>The dream gets more detailed after the sex stuff has ended and the focus shifts towards me trying to make sure my parents wont find out what happened.

and you don´t want your parents to find out, that kind of stuff you are planning/talking with your sisters. Its way too privat.
>>
>>19487369
>>19487346
>>be me
You
>in sheets ordering food

seek for pleasure

>with mum

but the advice is

>I order my shit and sit down to eat
>she stands in line for the duration of the Dream

is to let it stand where it is. But, you are waiting for it to appear to you.

> I sit there on my phone for several miniutes

Careless about what other people could think

> about 6-7 people including myself in the place

6-7 people see what you are doing

> some random guy in a green vest orange curly hair and glasses stands up

one of them is having enough, he is packed with problems himself but able to see whats wrong with you but immature

> starts screaming at me some shit I can't remember

argueing about the stuff what you do and starts to blame how careless you are

> next thing I know he pulls out a gun and points it at me past 2-3 people

he gets more aggressive and is even able to bring you down just with arguments

> I immediately am scared shitless

and you accept his argueing

> drop my phone and put hands in the air

you stop being carless and surrender to his advice

> he says I have a gun

he pretends that you argue with lies

> look down

you start to realize what you really did

> buck knife on belt sticking out under shirt

forced other people to do stuff that were against their will

> try to tell him it's not a gun

you argue on the lies

> doesn't believe me

but he doesn´t belive you.

> says he'll shoot

tell the truth or it will be hurtfull...

> tell him in going to slide it over to him

you are going to tell him the truth

> slowly takes out knife and tosses it across the room

you explain slowly what you really did to others

> call him a dumbass

you loose your manners

> claims he thought it was a shotgun

he says, he thought you did that stuff to more than 1 person

> start arguing

explaining on both sides what to do

> threatening without gun continues

but no agreement is found

> I go and get
>>
>>19487649

>I start of speaking with a frightening figure. I am very much frightened by it's presence.

You keep on having feelings that you don´t do the right thing.

> The figure is very beautiful ,

Doing the right thing, will bring you luck.

> Almost as if it was speaking from every direction all at once, but it is trying to speak softwly like a whisper.

Its always be there, the feeling to do whats right, but to keep it a secret and to tell nobody.

>The thing will say. "You will know",
The feeling will tell you.

>"It is all yours",
There is no wrong influence on you.

> "You have to take it",

If you fight, you will loose your position.

>"It will be you".
Its not ego or selfish behaviour, its a true path.

>Then I am running through a city towards rubble.

You rush without thinking to people around you.

> I am tossing around rocks,

you take on problems and try to solve them

>and digging through dirt where I see hands.

You only understand what you are doing, because of your past and understand why people need help and how to assist/help them

> I keep pulling hands until the people are able to lay on the side,and breathe air.

You help/assist till people who are in need, can help themselfes to get back on the track.

> (... they are drowning,

filled with strong emotions, not being able to handle them

or in a burning building).

or in deep desire, so blind they fall for everything

> After that I'm walking next to a tank.

You will face big enemies.

>The sky is always red

discord is always present

> I run towards an explosion with the voice of my father telling me

without thinking, you will rush to people who are doing bad things

> "always run towards an explosion".

without hesitation, there won´t be enough time to do something.
>>
>>19491753
you missed me dude >>19488263
>>
>>19492293

This was my last reply to the thread >>19491753

and yours is after it. Doesn´t mean i missed it, i just haven´t done it yet.

Also, if you advertise yourself, you will be dismissed.
>>
1.30s
2.male
3.whoa!
4.Cats taking over the earth
>>
>>19492624
and the dream went like this:

I was paying a visit to someone, but found his place empty. So check the next door neighbors, and also no one at home. So I then check the whole neighborhood, and it was completely empty. So then I ran to the nearest shopping area, and found it completely devoid of human life. Then I heard a meow, and turned around, and came face to face with an army of cats.
>>
>>19488782

>Me and my GF

your current partnership with your gf

>london national history museum together,

brings you to new people

>, the place was completely empty and we were going around all excitedly touching all the stuff and finding cool things

that are exciting, but a bit dated when it comes problems in past and who to blame, but you are interested in their opinion.

> no crowds or anyone around.

no conversation, just listening to them

>There was loads of free snacks and random items

its luring

> we ate some of and were interested by.

and you go for it, its pleasuring and beneficial

>Eventually we arrived back at the entrance only

as you realize, what you went for....

>to find the caretaker/janitor locking the doors from the outside effectively locking us inside.

you find out its a trap and you fell for it. A way out is gone.

>All I remember is panicking and then waking up immediately.

You were fooled by this group of people and realized that you cannot escape right now.
>>
>>19489455

>I was with my girlfriend and my son in the dream,

your daily family routine

> we were with a bunch of other people.

is about interacting with other people you meet.

> There seemed to be a food shortage

you felt bitter about an situation that happened

>I somehow was in charge of keeping everyone fed.

and you will be charged with consequences.

> I remember watching people starve

you see other people fighting in their relationships and how they struggle to keep going

>not wanting it to happen to the women I love and my son.

you fear, this could happen to you as well

>During all of this I remember my girlfriend yelling

your gf is showing the first symptoms...

>at me for Iceberg lettuce,

on how sexuality can destroy a relationship.

> I kept trying to calm her down and tell her I'm trying my best to keep us alive,

and you think its the best idea to feed desire with what it wants

>we need to stick together, but she kept yelling she wanted this lettuce.

she is not statisfied anymore by what you can when you are intimate

>She then started screaming that she was going to leave me and that I'm not good enough.

argueing on what to change and by force... she will rise on being not statisfied.

> All I remember at that moment was that I was helpless.

and you don´t know what to do, since nobody knows
>>
>>19491084

>I was in a high school class

what you need to know about life...

>not paying attention at the teacher at all

is completely unimportant to you.

> I was interacting with some girls in front of me,

you only see other girls and how you get their interested.

> the last thing I remember is that I and everyone else laughted the ass off because someone had taken a shit in the room trash bin

Doing childish things is kinda fun, but keeps you being immature.
>>
>>19492685

>I was paying a visit to someone,

you have a fight with a friend

> but found his place empty.

but no arguing happens

> So check the next door neighbors, and also no one at home.

you think its good to talk about it with others, but nobody is listening

>. So I then check the whole neighborhood, and it was completely empty.

no one is listening about the fight

>So then I ran to the nearest shopping area, and found it completely devoid of human life.

there is no argument which could you help to aid you in this moment

>Then I heard a meow, and turned around, and came face to face with an army of cats.

You will be confronted with a situation where you see that people have spoken about you behind your back.
>>
Can you interpret what it means if I don't dream? I haven't had a dream since I was 13 but they were nightmares every night, then one day I just stopped dreaming completely, kinda glad I don't get the nightmares anymore, but sad when I hear other ppl talking about having dreams and I can't have any
>>
I dream the same dream every night.

I try to astral project but end up in my dream again. I wake up in my dream in my room.

Some Jason related monster comes upstairs to the 3rd floor.

I try to lock or close the door but the door doesnt fit the door frame.

Eventually I try to escape through my window but the window keeps getting heavier and harder to open.

Before I escape through the window I grab my dog with me and hold him with me.

Everytime I try to escape through the window I make sure my parents dont see me, Im afraid of them but I dont know why.

I try to explore the same areas in my dreams and there is always something new
At this point my dog dissapears/I forget about him in my dream.

I look for ranfom girls on the street to fuck but they dont satisfy me.

I go out to explore but everything feels like a sandbox map. Once it feels like a video game, I experience my dream like s video game fighting monsters or beating bad people up. Eventually everything feels like a dungeon or puzzle and setting of my dream turns into a fiction story with me as the main character.
>>
>>19483343

Male
Sad and intrigued

>In a jungle
>With a group of strangers
>Have my cat with me
>Trying to leave jungle
>Cat dies
>Continue on
>Find a wierd creature which gave birth to some cat/pig hybrids
>Find one in the litter
>Its my cat but when he was a kitten. He is the same and everything
>Take him with me
>Leave jungle
>Get picked up by mom in car
>Mom drives along highway connecting the city I was born in to the city I live in
>No other cars driving
>Sit in passenger seat keeping the kitten at my feet
>Try to hold the kitten steady and keep it calm so it isn't afraid
>Me and mom try to think of a name for it as I wake up
>>
>>19493176
Much thanks for the interpretation.
My dream was a 'bad' dream of a real event, in which after seeing a UFO, every cat in the neighborhood came out in to the middle of street and stood there looking at me.
They were far from being hostile, but the situation still freaked me out.

And that got me to wondering if we really are living in an alien zoo of some sort.
>>
About your pic, OP..... why no reflection??
>>
>>19494222
I can see it. Faint but its there.
>>
>>19494449
Hmm....but why just her and nothing else?
>>
>>19483343
Male
Aroused
I keep having dreams about fucking my mother and younger sister
>>
>>19492574
cause i never ever once got interpretation from you, not in previos threads, literally never :(
>>
>>19483343
Feeling: Various but never afriad

Living in an Asian country, there is a Buddhist temple near my house and I passed the bridge that opposite of temple every day since I went to school and now I got a job but rarely use it. It started around when I was in middle school, I usually dream about crossing that bridge or sometimes fell. Sometimes I flew over but dropped in the water, sometimes it was gazebo instead of bridge or dreamed about being somewhere around it. Now, I'm dream about it a lot less though.
>>
>>19483343
>Age > 25
>Gender > M future MtF
>feeling during dream > unease and pleasure at first
>I met a man as a woman and the man himself was homeless and I helped him daily, then after one day he finally had a job and he proposed to me when he became even more successful.

We had a home then kids and over that time I put away goals or dreams in a box in an attic. He eventually asked if I was hiding anything, I paused, said yes then showed him the box.

He was sad looking, saying you should've said something sooner and I asked if he was mad... dream cuts off.

I wake up feeling like shit and my voice sounds feminine a bit.

I did post this on /LGBT/ if you were curious. Honestly I want to learn more of what it really means.

Am I just perverse for desiring what I do or is it natural to feel the way I do?

sorry for the book and my shit.
>>
>>19483343
Lol i know chick in pic
>>
>>19488263
>>19492574
>>19492293
>>19494670

>i was with a pretty blonde girl,

a girl you like and you currently participating with, is giving you a good time

>l, we were walking in forest

you both have your problems and issues

>saw a huge book open amd attached to trees and cliffs,

these problems are solveable and you know them by your own experience you lived through your life.

>, the letters were shining gold color.

if solved, the future is very promising

> i stole the book and gave to her as a gift.

but you are careless and you will loose yourself in this situation. You will help her... but not with the right actions.
>>
>>19493483

>In a jungle

A very hard time is coming up, its better to safe money and be prepared of problems which could throw you off completely

>With a group of strangers

You will discuss your problems with others

>Have my cat with me

you want to be smooth but independent

>Trying to leave jungle

Solving the problems...

>Cat dies

will cause you to change personality. The problems are bigger and you can´t stand your personality...

>Continue on

still solving

>Find a wierd creature which gave birth to some cat/pig hybrids

you understand how you changed and how others are behaving about this situation. Merging it with your own personality to solve this isssue is kinda wierd... but you try it.

>Find one in the litter

You remember how you were in the first place

>Its my cat but when he was a kitten. He is the same and everything

you change back how you were

>Take him with me

you change

>Leave jungle

the problems are solved and you are back on the track

>Get picked up by mom in car

your mom is helping you out now

>Mom drives along highway connecting the city I was born in to the city I live in

she is giving you advice to seek help... and introducing you to other people which could help

>No other cars driving

but there isn´t really an option

>Sit in passenger seat keeping the kitten at my feet

the advice of your mom isn´t really bad, but not helpfull, since you wanna keep your current way of personality

>Try to hold the kitten steady and keep it calm so it isn't afraid

You hold on to it, nothing should stop you from evolving this new kind of personal stage

>Me and mom try to think of a name for it as I wake up

developing a new personality
>>
File: IMG_3895.png (238KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.png
238KB, 570x658px
>>19485583
>As the BBC enters the doll the doll shows the colors of the German flag

Lost it here
>>
>>19494549

Its just about what you talk to your mom and your sister and what you should have kept private... It´s not about real sex. Its just about stuff you should keep to yourself.
>>
>>19493193

>Can you interpret what it means if I don't dream? I haven't had a dream since I was 13 but they were nightmares every night,

Ever thought about what kind of being could give dreams?
>>
bumping, open for new reads
>>
Feeling: pure happiness, a relief of some sort
(note: I'm only posting that dream here because it felt more realistic than any other dream I ever had; dreamed it around a month ago)

In my hometown with my friends for some reason, seems like a school trip although I graduated already. We are reminded of the fact that two friends have their birthday that day and whils congratulating, my long time crush approaches me to talk in private. I agree, surprised at first, and we go up some modern structure (colors are yellow and black, some red elements), many stairrcases up until we reach a roofed parking lot. There we talk about the random thing until we go down again. I was confused at first, because she wanted to talk uo there and ask her about it. Then we start making out when we almost reached the bottom again. But this time there was no bottom but a white void and we went there. After that I woke up.
I had a hollow feeling after waking up and a sense of longing overcame me.
>>
>>19496600

>In my hometown with my friends for some reason

Daily routine with meeting new people and talking to friends

> seems like a school trip although I graduated already.

you understand how to behave and know how to live a life

> We are reminded of the fact that two friends have their birthday that day and whils congratulating

an oppurtinity will be given from those 2 people

>my long time crush approaches me to talk in private. I agree, surprised at first,

she will talk to you and get to know you a bit...

> and we go up some modern structure (colors are yellow and black, some red elements),

the conversation is about might,desire,envy and how to handle evil behaviour

> many stairrcases up until we reach a roofed parking lot.

the conversation comes to an end

>. There we talk about the random thing until we go down again.

the convo starts to be boring and sloppy... it feels bad and sad

> Then we start making out when we almost reached the bottom again.

you talk about relationship and if you could be partners

> But this time there was no bottom but a white void and we went there

the outcome is unclear
>>
>>19495808
im thankfull that you replied, i will think about this. thank you
>>
>40
>male
>feeling during dream -- frustration

I was playing in a cover band with this older white haired guy, and we were having a jam session in his rec room. Then he asked me what song we should learn next, and I said we should do some rock songs from the 70's. When he asked which ones in particular, I couldn't remember which songs I had just been thinking of, and I pulled out my iPod to find them. Then I couldn't find any of the songs I was looking for, and got really frustrated.
>>
>>19497379

>I was playing in a cover band with this older white haired guy,

The perspective of how you work in team with other mature people...

>and we were having a jam session in his rec room. Then he asked me what song we should learn next,

advice seeker is asking for plans

> and I said we should do some rock songs from the 70's.

but you feel not harmonic enough to give a good advice and struggle

> When he asked which ones in particular, I couldn't remember which songs I had just been thinking of,

the struggle becomes pretty hard and you can´t act right and feel kinda "low"

>and I pulled out my iPod to find them. Then I couldn't find any of the songs I was looking for, and got really frustrated.

you try to fix it with help, but you figured, only you can make the change and become harmonic again.
>>
>>19497532

Wow, thanks!
>>
Only dreams i remember are usually lucid.
Walking past a store, see 4 gunmen in there, walk in and shoot two of them in the chest twice, blood is blue, other 2 guys drop their weapons, I walk up to one shoot him in the head and he collapses like a sack of shit, last guy drops to his knees and I shoot him in the head also. I remember looking down at the blue blood pooling on the white tiles and walking out and waking up. It honestly felt like i was controlling a hitman or some shit it felt so surreal
>>
File: IMG_7375.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7375.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>19483343
The days of UFO and Liquid Sky. 25k a weekend. Glass was To stay awake(commerce). Not what it is now. And for a reason. Nitrous tanks and blonde pigtails. Only one or two of us are still alive. Where I was smelted. Inside. Horns crew. Lighters up.
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (2MB, 1294x866px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.png
2MB, 1294x866px
>>19483343
thanks for the help, I'll try to greentext it

I'm 24, straight male, I was relaxed, never felt scared nor angry during the dream.

>I arrive to a tall building
>I enter the building
>I see myself reflected on a mirror
>my face looks ugly, (im not that ugly irl)
>I'm using an XL pink shirt and black pants, I can feel how this clothes are really big and I'm not that big.
>I have to see a female teacher of my university, she's on the last floor
>as soon as I approach the stairs that are next to the elevator, I see a pair of teenagers
>both of them are between 14-17 years old, they are the same height (maybe 5'8'' or 1.70m)
>they honestly looked like twins, one male and the other female, they were really attractive and they were blonde with white skin, both of them worn white electric blue, I don't remember the details of the clothes but I remember vibrant blue patterns and gray-ish white on their clothes
>they spoke calmly but adamant
>the male one said to me, "this spot is reserved for royalty members like us"
>then I realized that the elevator had a sign
>"only for VIP members and security staff"
>I apologized and used the stairs instead
>I arrive to the last floor, I meet my teacher, she says that my clothes are too big and I should dress properly, I give her a folder with my homework, I saw farewell and I left the floor and use the stairs again
>as soon as I arrive to the first floor I see the blonde twins sit on a blue couch near a big window
>I approach them and I bid farewell
>the boy just nods at me and the girl says "goodbye" while having a cute smile, more like a grin.
>I left the building and then I wake up

whaddya think OP?
Pic. sort of related, that's the kind of "office building first floor" where those folks were, just imagine more windows, a yellow-ish sunlight entering through them and of course the mysterious twins.
>>
File: WP_20170820_00_21_28_Rich.jpg (1MB, 2584x1450px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170820_00_21_28_Rich.jpg
1MB, 2584x1450px
> 20
> Female
> Not my most recent dream but the one that's been on my mind the most

> Be me
> Chilling on some grassy hill with my bf and ex best friend
> Having a great time, laughing, joking etc
> Me and ex best friend fell out hard, wants to fight me and that irl
> I realize and I stop and say to him; "You're not real, this isn't real. We fell out before I got with him (bf) so this can't be real, this is a dream.
> Ex best friends face suddenly loses all emotion
> Everything about him just goes so robotic, still looks like him human etc just his vacant stare and the way he moved his body
> He then stares into my eyes with no emotion, no sounds
> Starts choking me out and not in the good way, vision gets blurry, see red in my vision, eventually just goes to black, i can't move during this time also

IDK if you're done with the dream interpretation but id really like someone's opinion on this. Never had a dream like that before or since. Never been ble to clock that I've been dreaming either. I thought once you realize its a dream you get control, I guess not always
>>
>>19497837
>I arrive to a tall building

A big beneficial suprise

>I enter the building

and you take it

>I see myself reflected on a mirror

your self awareness is

>my face looks ugly, (im not that ugly irl)

off, way off what you really are

>I'm using an XL pink shirt and black pants, I can feel how this clothes are really big and I'm not that big.

you feel big and famous, its about beauty and how you show it off

>I have to see a female teacher of my university, she's on the last floor

you actually need some advice on how you show yourself and your part whats more about beauty and style

>as soon as I approach the stairs that are next to the elevator, I see a pair of teenagers

you are actually taking an advice on how to act more "classy" but ... you make an mistake

>both of ..... spoke calmly but adamant

you will be redirected and the rules of how to act will be given

>the male one said to me, "this spot is reserved for royalty members like us"

You went way over your restricted position.

>then I realized that the elevator had a sign

The way you acted with special informations was pretty bad

>"only for VIP members and security staff"

>I apologized and used the stairs instead

you have to take responsibilites for what you have done

>I arrive to... farewell and I left the floor and use the stairs again

cont.
>>
>>19498260
interesting analysis, thanks buddy, I think this helps me.
>>
>>19497091
Thanks for replying
>>
>>19491522
This is amazing and resonates a lot with my life. Thank you, I have to meditate on this.
>>
File: 1496351947445.jpg (2MB, 2998x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1496351947445.jpg
2MB, 2998x2142px
Male
Feeling during dream: that of a casual observer, no major emotional reactions

The dream itself:
>I'm standing in the backyard of what looks like a nice home, I on a rectangular stone patio that stretches for maybe 50 feet to my right and left, but it;s only maybe 30 feet across
>below the stone patio is a lake where a nice pool should be, except it looks like stangnant pond, green water with earth edges and brown tall grass surronding it
>I look down at the pond and all around are various large animals, I see elephants and the young, lions, tigers, elk, monkeys, chimps etc. all just hanging around the pool.
>I think to myself "this mix of animals wouldn't all be in the same small space normally, but this is the last place they can be". The stagnant green water confirms the thought that this is the last place for refuge and even it is in disrepair
>I look back around the stone patio I am on and see other, smaller animals.
>A tall ostrich looking bird with glittering iridescent (like the rainbow color you see when oil pools on asphalt) feathers opens a wing and allows a smaller white bird under to seek refuge
>the smaller white bird seems like a juvenile and was just startled by a falloping but harmless juvenile wildebeest looking animal
>I look back down on the pond and see a baby elephant running out of the pond to rejoin its mother

None of the animals seemed hostile or angry, the bird did get scared but it wasn't due to any real aggression. The animals themselves just seemed to laze about and maybe a tad forlorn since it seemed that there weren't large numbers of any specific kind, more that there were one or two of a wide variety. They seemed a little forlorn because they were alone and in a delapidated place.
>>
If you're still interpreting dreams, I'd love to get some help with this one:

I entered a Judeo Christian temple of some sort in which I instinctively didn't want to get in. There is a cult of some angelic entity (that actually looked more like a proud, handsome idealized Greco Roman male), but I knew the cult was actually fake, evil or deceitful in some way and didn't want to get involved. I was walking in the central hall of the temple.

Someone, a priest or a cultist, gave me a drug or poison (green-colored perhaps) with which they were able to control my movements. I was being flung around the temple against my wall, and my body was maybe stretching in weird ways. I woke up.

I am the same person that posted this:

>I was traversing through run-down looking streets in a "city" that I identified as "Madrid" where I actually lived for some months years ago, but actually looked nothing like it, as do all cities in my dreams. Anyway, the streets were filled with stores selling low quality wares, I identified them as stores managed by "immigrants". I knew I had to race through the slums to arrive at some destination.......

(This dream about the temple happened after the first one)
>>
>>19483343
>1/2
>22, male
>panic

>i don't remember every detail, there was a lot going on
>i was in some kind of food court looking plaza area, lost in a crowd of people. Energy was high and heavily armed policeman were there. It looked like some sort of protest. I saw a sign that said something about pedophiles, but i don't remember exactly. The crowd had gotten so riled up by now, at some point they started to attack each other. Weirder still, everyone was also crying, which was fairly disorienting

>i remember running through what looked like parking lot that had been heavily gated and looked a lot like the winding path that lead to slaughterhouses. I remember seeing all sorts of policeman and people, looking so lost in what was going on. Sirens. People said they had started seeing people eat each other.
>>
>>19499903

2/2

Then i was inside somewhere else, like a costco, but it had been cleared out. There were these big glass tanks stacked up on the huge department store shelves, with one person inhabiting each container. I was running again, like i was being chased by something fast. I climbed up a shelf and climbed into one of the tanks on top.

A voice asked me if i had been having any bloody noses. Whatever i ended up saying ended with the voice telling me "there's no where else we can go.", before i look around and see tanks like mine all over the aisles starting to set on fire from the inside. Everyone around me burned while i stayed safe inside my box. The voice (a p.a system) had started playing a song that i can't remember, but the clearest sound i "heard" (so to speak) was the screaming that was buried under the mix.
>>
>>19497837
>>19498260
>I arrive to... farewell and I left the floor and use the stairs again

you will rise again, but just to see what you have done and how you should have acted. You have given the information what you have done and tell them that you will do better. After this moment, you will fall again...

>as soon as I arrive to the first floor I see the blonde twins sit on a blue couch near a big window

The people you would like to have around you, are watching your step and see what you are up to

>I approach them and I bid farewell
you know that, and say you won´t do anything like that... in your mind you wanted to be with them

>the boy just nods at me and the girl says "goodbye" while having a cute smile, more like a grin.

your oppurtinity on rising on this position is gone, but you will be given a bonus

>I left the building and then I wake up

you lost your chance on this
>>
>>19497956

> Chilling on some grassy hill with my bf and ex best friend

after some hard work, you participate with your bf and ex best friend. The current situation is pretty promising for the 3 of you...

> Having a great time, laughing, joking etc

rumours are starting to spread... mockery is about to happen

> Me and ex best friend fell out hard, wants to fight me and that irl

you argue on what you both said and what you did...

> I realize and I stop and say to him; "You're not real, this isn't real. We fell out before I got with him (bf) so this can't be real, this is a dream.

you argue that the rumours are fake and build on even more lies and you know that these are not real. You have proof.

> Ex best friends face suddenly loses all emotion

Your ex best friend ist now completely cold and acts wierdly stiff and numb

> Everything about him just goes so robotic, still looks like him human etc just his vacant stare and the way he moved his body

he is watching your step and i waiting for you to make your next move and is waiting for you to attack

> He then stares into my eyes with no emotion, no sounds

he wants to know what you feel, what you do and what you plan in your mind...

> Starts choking me out and not in the good way,

the relationship between him and you will be very depressing,forced and sad.

>vision gets blurry, see red in my vision,

you will loose your ability to make opinions based on your perception

> see red in my vision

hatred,fear,anger

> eventually just goes to black,

sadness

>i can't move during this time also

you won´t be able to do anything else than just to think about this situation
>>
>>19483343
>Male
>19, now 24
>Weird vibrations
>A deep voice was giving a presentation in the form of a "mind-powerpoint" if that makes sense, anyway it told me that I was the second hand. And that basically the second hand can materialise for a minute and the first hand can only materialise for 30 seconds. Whatever that means.
Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
>>19500541
He also rambled on about what it means to be a second hand but I forgot what he said.
>>
>>19499510
>I'm standing in the backyard of what looks like a nice home,

a secret

> I on a rectangular stone patio that stretches for maybe 50 feet to my right and left, but it;s only maybe 30 feet across

the secret is kinda nice

>I look down at the pond and all around are various large animals, I see elephants and the young, lions, tigers, elk, monkeys, chimps etc. all just hanging around the pool.

the secret is about dangerous desires...

>I think to myself "this mix of animals wouldn't all be in the same small space normally, but this is the last place they can be".

desires at a place where you thought its all cool and chill

>The stagnant green water confirms the thought that this is the last place for refuge and even it is in disrepair

you don´t understand why there are people with such desires are here, they should seek their pleasures elsewhere

>I look back around the stone patio I am on and see other, smaller animals.

of course there people who have desires, but they don´t live it out like those in first place...

>A tall ostrich looking bird with glittering iridescent (like the rainbow color you see when oil pools on asphalt)

people without desires are allowed and won´t be discovered and exposed.

> feathers opens a wing and allows a smaller white bird under to seek refuge

even more, they will be hidden and kept for everyone so they can´t be "misused" or abused.

>the smaller white bird seems like a juvenile and was just startled by a falloping but harmless juvenile wildebeest looking animal

of course, when you are a bit immature, you will have your struggle

>I look back down on the pond and see a baby elephant running out of the pond to rejoin its mother

if you want advice on how to behave when in a mood, its always good to ask a caretaker and if you do it... you will be granted success.
>>
28 or something
Male
Calm, happy IIRC

I was in the cellar of our old house (living there with mom, siblings and stepfather, always trouble between stepfather and everyone else, the cellar was his hobby room).
The cellar itself was rather empty and there was a big gray elephant who was comforting me or playing with me. I remember that the elephant lied down and put his trunk on my lap, everything felt very comfortable, like the elephant has been a very old friend I could trust 110%.

Sounds like kiddie diddling when I think about it but no such things ever occured in our home.
>>
File: 6480_antiquepink.png (26KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
6480_antiquepink.png
26KB, 216x216px
I had a really strange trip the other day while meditating and I can't tell if its just my imagination or not.

Using greentext format, but not greentexting because of how you like to do your replies

be me
Go to my normal meditation temple.
Massive sunken hole that leads to a grove
Small creeks, trees, walls on every side of dirt
Notice there are 7 doors with bright colors
pink, purple, green, ect
I feel like i should open the indigo door
its stairs
above a pool of bright fluorescent aqua
water is emanating a bright bio-luminescence
at the top of the stairs is a marble pedastool
On it is a spiked indigo crystal
pic related
a man rides in on a ghostly looking elk
wrapped in brown bandages
Introduces himself as my spirit guide
ask him wtf I do with the crystal
he puts it spike up on the marble table
slams my head down on it
It is now stuck in my forehead
tells me to lay in the water
says he will return when necessary
I go lay in the water
now im in hell
fuckingawesome.jpg
a black figure on a small throne talks to me
tl;dr i joined a cult and swore my soul to satan when i was 12
he asks me if I want his help to break the crystal
tell him thanks, but I want to do this alone
I would like it if he left me alone
he says ok
I get teleported back
get out of the water, leave the room
door disappears
as soon as the door closes my door opens
my wife is home

what do
>>
>>19483343
33 Male.
Felt helpless.
Dream that there were fires all over the planet. Did not see people burning, but I did see buildings, nature, and animals. Then I noticed in the smoke there were 10 eyes looking right at me and I woke up.
>>
>>19499903
>>19499909

your dream is extremely weirdly written. A better sort would be good.
>>
>>19500541
>A deep voice was giving a presentation in the form of a "mind-powerpoint" if that makes sense,

a pretty important information is given to you on how to proritize

> anyway it told me that I was the second hand.

you will be needed as an assistant

>And that basically the second hand can materialise for a minute and

you will be needed for 2 months

> and the first hand can only materialise for 30 seconds.

and the leader who is in charge, is there for 30 days, you will be needed after those time
>>
I dreamt i made a hole in my hand with a nail i could see through it it was pretty big i got scared kinda because it felt so real and i wanted it to heal
>>
Male
Fearless
Inside a store late at night looking at clothes and pick jacket i like. Looking at multiples knifes and choose a switch blade. Walk out of store and stab random big male person to death,now running through desert and crawling through trenches hiding from people chasing me with flashlights.
>>
>>19500769

sorry realized it was incomplete

>Age
>Gender
Male
>Feeling during dream
Curious
>The dream itself
See post pls
>>
Male
Panicked but calm at the same time

Heavily armed dark-skinned people rioting, going feral and shooting people on sight. I get shot in the head but awake in the dream again knowing I was shot.
>>
>>19483343
Only one recurring dream i've had since childhood that has always bugged me out.

Male

Fear/panic

I'm still getting a dream where everything is just white and i can not see any up, down, left or right, but i'm still walking on solid ground for what seems to be forever and feeling a mixed sensation of fear, panic and total nothingness. And my GF is telling me i seem to suffer from panic attacks in my sleep and that they seem very severe . Most other dreams i really never remember but this one recurring dream has really bugged me out since i was a very young child.

Wtf does this shit mean?
>>
I had a dream.

The fairy king has abandoned the throne and the queen went looking for him.

The princess wasn't old enough to sit on the throne, and a cosmic God, the princess true father wanted the throne of the fairy kingdom, also a dwarf whose ancestor was once the king of the fairies wanted the throne for himself.
>>
>>19500766
>I was in the cellar of our old house (living there with mom, siblings and stepfather, always trouble between stepfather and everyone else, the cellar was his hobby room).

whats beneath the visible (official) eye?

>The cellar itself was rather empty and there was a big gray elephant who was comforting me or playing with me.

you will always have enough money

> I remember that the elephant lied down and put his trunk on my lap, everything felt very comfortable,

you don´t need to worry about your daily buisness
>>
>>19500769
>>19501156

definately not a dream, its mere an illusion
>>
>>19500776

>Dream that there were fires all over the planet.

You are connect to this reality via lust

> Did not see people burning, but I did see buildings, nature, and animals.

desire,shallow appearance and being kinda animalistic

>Then I noticed in the smoke there were 10 eyes looking right at

there will dangerous moments and you will be watched by many people... you will do wierdly and badly things
>>
>19501033

>Inside a store late at night looking at clothes

what do you wanna look like?

> Looking at multiples knifes and choose a switch blade.

you want to be good at argueing and being able to end discussion at once

> Walk out of store and stab random big male person to death

you blame people for things they didn´t do and people will trust your lies

>,now running through desert and crawling through trenches hiding from people

you try to hide, but you will face big problems and a bad future where you will loose oppurtinities

>chasing me with flashlights.

but people will find out what lies you have spread and try to get you
>>
>>19501260

>I'm still getting a dream where everything is just white and i can not see any up, down, left or right,

you have lost interest in everything, everything appears plain and without any importance

>but i'm still walking on solid ground for what seems to be forever and feeling a mixed sensation of fear, panic and total nothingness.

you fear, it will never change back to normal, you feel that this current situation is very bad
>>
>>19483343
Male
Felt free, adventorous and charismatic.
I was observing a medieval/fantasy like battlefield from above, soldiers were fighting mythyic creatures such as dragons, orcs, centaurs and so on. Then I suddenly transported to what seemed like the King's chamber, on the backdoor I've heard a knock, walked up to it and someone said
>It's me Edzun, let me in!
Dream ended.
>>
>>19501209

>Heavily armed dark-skinned people rioting,

there are bad people who are acusing other people on doing things they never did

> going feral and shooting people on sight.

they made up plans on how to fool other people

> I get shot in the head but awake in the dream again knowing I was shot.

you will be fooled as well, because you were not really cautious enough. It will bring alot of sorrow and sadness to you...
>>
>>19502378

>I was observing a medieval/fantasy like battlefield from above,

very plain, old and future fearing behaviour

>soldiers were fighting mythyic creatures such as dragons, orcs, centaurs and so on.

you have alot of fears about the future

>Then I suddenly transported to what seemed like the King's chamber,

you don´t need to worry, everything will be allright, with luck and success!

>on the backdoor I've heard a knock, walked up to it and someone said

good news are about to happen

>It's me Edzun, let me in!

a friend of yours, you have mistaken as kinda bad, is helping you on a new opportunity
>>
File: Suika wink.jpg (174KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Suika wink.jpg
174KB, 800x800px
>>19502482
thanks mr dream reader
>>
Male
Happines+fear later in the dream
In my school finished last class of the day. Left the class with 2 girls( I used to have a crush on the first one a year ago and the second one used to flirt with me and I used to flirt with her but nothing came out of it. I wont be meeting them because I moved to a different school.) We were talking about radom shit laughting and heading down the stairs when the second girl kicked me down the stairs but I just stood up like nothing happened and we burst out laughting. That part went on loop for what felt like forever and the dream just ended.

I guess that miss them deep down and I'm afraid of starting on a new school.
>>
>>19502374
Damn.. that's some dark shit:/ I should exterminate myself...
>>
>>19502612

>Damn.. that's some dark shit:/ I should exterminate myself...

No. It´s just fear.

Don´t do anything thats against life.

Fight.
>>
File: tumblr_ond638cS6J1vn9bpgo1_500.png (525KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ond638cS6J1vn9bpgo1_500.png
525KB, 500x491px
>>19502629
Fight for what? Never had a hunger to accomplish anything.
>>
>>19483343
I have those pants!
>>
>>19502818
step 1. stop using 4chan
step 2. stop using internet
(since you don't know how to do it moderately)
ideas will come along with boredom
>>
Here is a bump sexy
>>
File: 1503354290037.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1503354290037.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19483343
Male
somewhat eerie aesthetic
I cant really remember the rest of the dream but there was one part that stood out and im just curious if it means anything
>alright so im in my house
>house is like, swaying back and forth, although it isnt hard for me to keep my balance
>See giant tidal wave head for my house
My irl door has glass and so does the one in my dream
>see the tidal wave come towards the house very quickly. I can see it through the door.
>realize my dog and my cat are sitting on the porch, about to be engulfed with water
>try to quickly open the door and save them, water crashes on the door
>house being flooded, whilst still swaying back and forth
>give up
>close door with all my might because of rush of water
>see my dog and cat
>watch for 20 seconds or what felt like 20 seconds
>fade out
???
>>
>>19483343
>Female
>25
>spooked

>be watching a small bird on the floor of the bus I was in
>bird tries to pick up what appears to be a diamond but breaks its beak trying to do so
>pick up the "diamond" and realize it's a fake
>wake up
>>
Male
Same sorta dream from around the age 5 to maybe about 10
>complete darkness
>off in the distance a small red light/orb
>completely freaked the fuck out by it
>I mean honest to god afraid
And that's it, had the dream recently, exact same but wasn't spooked by the light, and I vaguely remember machinery or something around it
>>
>>19483343
>13 or 14 when it happened (19 now)
> Male
> Concerned, worried, maybe eerie? Regretful towards the end.

I'm in a forest...trees everywhere. Judging by the leaves and the light, it's an autumn evening. It's starting to get dark so I start walking in a random direction. I then realise that I'm missing my arm to the elbow. (Note: At this point, I'm not scared. More like bored or neutral). After a minute, I come across this dark, 2 story house (Modern victorian, maybe Gothic style?). At the top attic window, I can see a girl slightly younger than me back then (11 or 10) and she doesn't look happy to see me. Next thing I know, I'm talking to the girl in the attic and I'm apologising to her for "Taking her arm"? I look at my hands and realise that I have an arm (of different length and skin tone) sewn to my elbow and that the girl is missing her arm. She's not crying but she's mad and isn't accepting my apology. I wake up there.
>>
Male
I was feeling skeptical and then frightened/amazed.

I dreamed that i was in a hotel in Guatemala with my family except i had a brother/sister that i dont have. I think this individual was transgender guessing by the way they looked. I remember laying on a bed of pillows besides her/him while they were laying in a bed- i felt their hair.
The dream later takes a shift as its just me and my mom in the room. Earlier in the dream i had heard a strange noise like a jet taking off. Inside the room the lights started flickering on and off and then that noise came back. We rushed out of the room, and we could tell there was some kind of movement coming from the hotel room. I slowly walked back in and saw the sink was turned on. Then the noise came back and the lights went off, we got to our knees and through the window blinds i could see a octogon shaped blue light that covered a large portion of the sky and on the center was a smaller octogon shaped orange light.
>>
>>19483343

Feeling: Calm at first, then scared.

Woke up at home with intravenous drip attached to my left forearm. Weird thing at that drip was that it was filled with some kind of fluid and gel-like balls. Few people I didn't know came and talked with me about random topics, as if I didn't had the weird looking IV stuck in my arm. After the fluid from drip was almost done, one of those gel-like balls got through the drip straight into my arm. I started to panic and tried to somehow block the flow of blood to my heart so it won't get there. Those random people told me to stay calm, laughed at me, that it's a normal thing and I should let it go. I listened to them, felt huge pain in my chest and woke up.
>>
>>19506100

>be watching a small bird on the floor of the bus I was in

You are in a high position to the people around you and you watch a person spreading rumours...

>bird tries to pick up what appears to be a diamond but breaks its beak trying to do so

instead of acting, you actually beliving these rumours and because you fell for it, you will
fall and loose esteem through shame

>pick up the "diamond" and realize it's a fake

you should have checked and tested it it was real in first place
>>
>>19506284

>I'm in a forest...trees everywhere. Judging by the leaves and the light, it's an autumn evening.

daily problem and you are kinda depressed

>. It's starting to get dark so I start walking in a random direction.

You are sad and you dunno what to do

> I then realise that I'm missing my arm to the elbow. (Note: At this point, I'm not scared. More like bored or neutral).

you are missing a caretaker

>After a minute, I come across this dark, 2 story house (Modern victorian, maybe Gothic style?). At the top attic window, I can see a girl slightly younger than me back then (11 or 10) and she doesn't look happy to see me.

and you meet a new girl, which is kinda "dark" but nice

>Next thing I know, I'm talking to the girl in the attic and I'm apologising to her for "Taking her arm"

and her caretaker is now on your side and takes place where the missing person was....

> look at my hands and realise that I have an arm (of different length and skin tone) sewn to my elbow and that the girl is missing her arm.

The girl you met, has not the attention anymore from her caretaker

> She's not crying but she's mad and isn't accepting my apology. I wake up there.

you are sorry that you now have that new person in your life but you feel miserable she lost hers
>>
>>19506376

>I dreamed that i was in a hotel in Guatemala with my family except i had a brother/sister that i dont have.

You are not in peace with yourself and feel different from whats normal

>I think this individual was transgender guessing by the way they looked. I remember laying on a bed of pillows besides her/him while they were laying in a bed- i felt their hair.

What is better? Being sensible or being strong? What could you include being yourself but still being one of those attribues

>The dream later takes a shift as its just me and my mom in the room.

A good advice

> Earlier in the dream i had heard a strange noise like a jet taking off.

will be told to you

> Inside the room the lights started flickering on and off and then that noise came back.

but you don´t really take it and will get ill.

>. We rushed out of the room, and we could tell there was some kind of movement coming from the hotel room.

You have no idea what to do and how to manage it.

> I slowly walked back in and saw the sink was turned on.

But after a short while you will be healed, but only if you manage to belive and kneel.

>and through the window blinds i could see a octogon shaped blue light that covered a large portion of the sky and on the center was a smaller octogon shaped orange light.

You will be given advice,health,lead and success.
>>
Me and my brother were kids again and we were swimming in the river around some shitty dock. Ended up knocking over some rock in the water and there was a cave behind it. My brother didnt notice but i watched as a bunch of small crabs stared to crawl out of the hole. They just kept coming and eventually they tried to attack him but i yelled and he got away. We couldnt get close enough to seal the hole again and i think the world got flooded with them.
>>
>>19507561
Oh, shit uh
>22
>Male
>Worried for my brothers saftey, he actualy gets attacked in a lot of my dreams by aquatic animals.
>>
>>19506506

>Woke up at home with intravenous drip attached to my left forearm.

You will be given assist when you feel low, also you find a new relationship that you have to trust 100%

>. Weird thing at that drip was that it was filled with some kind of fluid and gel-like balls.

This new relationship will give advice and lead but..

>Few people I didn't know came and talked with me about random topics,

there will be some discussions on how to plan the following time

>, as if I didn't had the weird looking IV stuck in my arm. After the fluid from drip was almost done, one of those gel-like balls got through the drip straight into my arm.

the help you got, it feels like you are not guided right...

>. I started to panic and tried to somehow block the flow of blood to my heart so it won't get there.

so you will loose "energy" and feel down

> Those random people told me to stay calm,

you were told its for you best...

>laughed at me,

and because you struggled with it, they mock you

>that it's a normal thing and I should let it go. I listened to them, felt huge pain in my chest and woke up.

your issues will come to an end and the luck will rise
>>
Hi, I don't know if you have already done 4 dreams but I'll post anyway.
Female
I had this recurring dream lately, where I'm somehow forced to act/dance in a stage. My other partners (the ones who would perform with me) and the teacher seem to have chosen me, and I feel like I can't refuse for some reason, I have to do it. Then, before having to be on stage, I feel really anxious because I'm shy and hate standing in a stage in front of a crowd. I can't remember which play I have to do, it's not the same in every dream, but it seems like it's for kids/some popular fairytail/classic plays. However, while I feel anxious, some part of me feels a little bit excited, because I like to be the center of attention ( regarding positive things about me) and I lime people admiring me. Still, the strongest feeling I had every time is anxiety and desire not to perform. The only dream where I really wanted to perform was one where I had a costume, not a cosplay, more like a full costume like an elmo costume for example. Then that performance was canceled and I didn't get on stage. Instead it seemed like I stood there as myself and had to improve jokes, I was scared af because I didn't know what to say.
>>
>>19508239
Like*
Also, my role in the play seems to be very important, like they can't take my character out of the story
>>
>Be in a spooky place. get spooked.
>running in the dark, get chased.
>things caught up and I fought back
>fought and killed many till complete exhaustion and dies
>woke up in what felt like the same place and repeat
>pissed off and became lucid after a couple times.
> no running now, just fought with more rage every time.
>thought i was never getting out of this when i finally returned for real.
>dried blood in mouth and pillow, blood from nose bleed caked on my eyes.
>bed so wet from sweat i thought i pissed myself.
>dehydrated and more exhausted than before i went to bed.
>roughly 16 hours or so has passed.
>Boss calling asking why I am late. Go to work..
>>
>>19508754
forgot to mention this was a couple of years ago.
>didn't have any lucid dream after that.

>26 now
>exhaustion, sore muscle, dying pain, massive headaches
>got inflamed thyroid and caught a cold after from dehydration as well.
>>
I rarely remember my dreams so I was surprised I remembered two tonight. I mention both because they felt like they were continuous.

In the first, I was in a convenience store during uni holidays. I realized that theres a course I failed which Im redoing so I took out a pen and a notebook and started solving problems. A classmate I dont know much came to me and told me Im doing a grave mistake while solving it. I hoped hed tell me something about the math but instead he told me that I dont use all the horizontal space on the paper and that doing so would make my handwriting easier to read. I thanked him, saw sense in it as the teachers would read the text better.

Afterwards I went to school but I was in my high school surroundings and it seemed it was a first week of the first year. We received an email that instead of the PE class were doing some sort of a seminar so I did not bring any clothes for exercising. However, we went for the seminar to the gym and the PE teacher basically asked us to do PE as a part of the seminar. I was unable to due to the lack of clothes, pardoned myself because my shoes had black soles, teacher wouldnt have none of it and kept talking back to me.

Afterwards, I appeared in an unfamiliar apartment with my grandparents. My grandfather was scolding me in the same way as the teacher. Grandmother wanted to soothe me so she brought out some icecream but I told her I despise icecream and its taste, so she got out some deluxe to persuade me. It wasnt even packed, I basically received a bunch of frozen icecream balls right in my hands and ate them as if they were some sort of jelly.

If anyone is interested in intepretation, I would be happy - especially because I rarely remember dreams and this one (or these ones?) were very vivid.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19509503
Additional info: Age: 23, Male, felt thankful in the store, scared while being scolded and really honest and disgusted when I was talking about my hatred of icecream and other sweets.
>>
Male
I work as a farm hand. Our one of the calves went missing a week ago. generally cows are very protective of their progeny and find themselves out but this cow is chill and all the searching work is done by us with no success. there is forested area beside our farm and it may have been fell victim to feral dogs.
From four days I am having the same situation in dreams, the places change, characters change but all the time I find myself searching for the calf in the forested area, my town and even cities. The dreams are so intertwined with references to each other I don't even know which had when. The common factor is in the last when I capture the calf or tell master about it, the calf finally appears to be another one. I am not worried about the calf anymore and have stopped searching days ago, but this dream seems persistent. what does it have for me?
>>
>>19507561

>Me and my brother were kids again and we were swimming in the river around some shitty dock.

you and your brother is on a travel and there are dangers

>Ended up knocking over some rock in the water and there was a cave behind it.

after you caused a problem, you found a dark secret...

>My brother didnt notice but i watched as a bunch of small crabs stared to crawl out of the hole.

Your brother didn´t care for it, you think its important, but actually isn´t

> They just kept coming and eventually they tried to attack him but i yelled and he got away.

You try to convince him, this secret is important... but he is not interested.

> We couldnt get close enough to seal the hole again and i think the world got flooded with them.

You think that the world is full of problems, but these are just daily issues.
>>
>>19508239
>>19508247

Basic dream interpretation:

You know, its cool being liked and having a fame. But you also know thats kinda difficult to handle such things, espacially when it comes to moments when someone force you to do something cause you are that beautiful and famous.

The people who give us attention, are also the people who try to convince us to do the most stupid things we never should do for attention.

Like wearing an elmo suit.... would you go that far for attention?

Everyone plays a role once in a while, surely people know when this happens, but could something good come out of this when its not for a movee/series and but just for getting likes and attention?

You won´t be able to handle the stress and the more attention and likes you get, the more you won´t be able to know how to handle fame.
>>
male, 16
been depressed for a while, girl who I met online makes my days bearable. I barely ever dream. Almost always nightmares.

>idk why but i was using my phone in my dream

>girl sent messages on discord to apologize for what she's about to do

>messages sent 3 hours ago

>intense feeling of dread

>girl killed herself and i couldn't save her

>wake up

>confusion sets in, start crying

>rush to computer

>keyboard drowning in tears

>open discord on computer, girl is online and sending me memes

>relief and confusion

>wtfjusthappened.jpg

I'm glad she's still here. She doesn't understand how much she means to me.
>>
Male, 24, panic/survival
(i had this dream when i was younger maybe even 10 years ago)

I was in my neighbourhood behind the appartment building where i live with my family, the color was grey-ish and sombre. There was a giant crow i was about the size of it's eyeball, and i think it was trying to catch me but it didn't i managed to escape inside the building and looked back at it's huge eye staring at me trough the door frame. I think it ate my brother... i felt so sorry for not doing something about it, thats all i remember i think...
>>
My last dream was fun. I was in the body of my younger self, maybe age 8 or so. The details are somewhat vague but random people had begun to develop immense powers over the physical plane, myself included. At first i thought i was going mad because i could feel people's emotions but my parents encouraged me to hone it (something they would never do, being religious fanatics).

I first noticed it when I closed my eyes and could see trails, vibrations really over the people around me where they stood. It got more and more intense, until I could pinpoint where people were standing with my eyes closed by a blue glow they emited.

I started traveling backwards and forwards through time. I met these other people who had gained similar powers, and they used it to commit murders, steal, destroy homes and forests. I began to travel to my friends to warn them. My sister in law didn't believe me but she got a text message from me while she was face to face talking to me. i had sent it "earlier" while time jumping and one of the rogue psychics tried to kill me, so I was in two places at once in that moment

It developed to the point I could manifest anything by commanding it and seeing the blue aura over people without closing my eyes and just repeating a word or phrase. For instance the cat got scared when I should, so I went "my voice is never too loud" and everone would perfectly hear me regardless of volume. People started bickering and wouldn't listen to me so I said "be quiet" and everyone would go dead silent instantly.

I wish I remember what phrase I used to centre myself and sense the flow of energy. I don't think Ineed this interpreted though. I've been thinking a lot lately, especially with the NK shit going on, that I could save this world from itself and my younger body just represented my childish innocence of how the world is cruel and that I'm powerless to change it right now
>>
Bump my sexuy
>>
I had a dream ~20 minutes ago

I was with my brother outside and he told me to look up. There were chem trails everywhere (or looked like fake clouds) and there was a small area of pink in the sky expanding. So he gave me binoculars and I saw even further inside the pink hole there was also purple and it was expanding even faster and then I saw what looked to be transparent planets but glowing rainbow color. The hole area looked like a ocean of pink with transparent colored planets almost like goo about to drip down.

And then the sky everywhere began to have pinkish dots like leprosy and then it began to drizzle pink water.
>>
alright dream man

tell me what this means

>in my dreams
>i open my eyes as i am waking up inside of said dream
>it's my room
>can't get up
>start to fall through the floor
>>
File: IMG_0295.png (400KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.png
400KB, 640x533px
>>19510201
Danke
>>
>>19483343
i dreamt of something and woke up with a song in my head. it was in my native language but basically the song lyrics goes

>point at it
>hide it
>wash it
>your panties

what does that mean?
>>
>>19508754

>Be in a spooky place. get spooked.

you are kinda lost and cautious

>running in the dark, get chased.

someone who did something bad to you is actually trying to solve this issue

>things caught up and I fought back

you argue how the things went before this moment...

>fought and killed many till complete exhaustion and dies

you argue alot and missing a opportunity to let this person help you

>woke up in what felt like the same place and repeat

this person won´t try to stop asking for helping you... and you won´t stop argueing

>pissed off and became lucid after a couple times.

your ego completely takes over

> no running now, just fought with more rage every time.

you blame this person for everything

>thought i was never getting out of this when i finally returned for real.

it comes to an end

>dried blood in mouth and pillow, blood from nose bleed caked on my eyes

this argueing has cost you alot of life energy

>>bed so wet from sweat i thought i pissed myself.
>dehydrated and more exhausted than before i went to bed.
>roughly 16 hours or so has passed.

If you don´t accept mistakes and no apologies, don´t think someone will accept your issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 480x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 480x819px
>>19483343
Male

>Feeling drunk
>parents go somewhere with friends drunk
>party at my house that looked sort of surreal, nothing looked quite right
>filled with people i dont know
>i see people i know irl doing things that are sort of what they would do but exaggerated
>e.g one of my friends was upstairs playing xbox and he didnt want to go downstairs cause one of his shoes were torn which is so him.
>worth mentioning i was felt super drunk in this dream
>>
Who is Fillian the Forgetful? Saw her in my dreams. She said I could have the building blocks to the universe that she had forgotten.
>>
I had a dream where i saw my left hand infront of me surrounded by pure grey, and i was picking bits of car windsheild glass that was stuck all over the back of my hand. Then a voice familiar to me (a podcaster) said "thats gonna be the least of my problems soon", and the dream ended. Thoughts?
>>
Male
Pretty unaware, my heart was thumping hard at the end

I'm in a restaraunt with a girl I know and her little sister. The setting takes after a Snapchat of the girl I saw earlier that day. Little sister goes to the bathroom and takes a long time. Girl urges me to get up and leave with her. I say something akin to "I'll wait forever" while we're talking, although I don't remember exact dialogue. Then the little sister comes out of the bathroom and we start leaving. I say something like "I'm not waiting forever for you" (sorry wish I remembered exact words) and get my feet out the door. Then the little girl says something like "oh you already said you would a while ago", I get sucked back into the restaraunt. I see the little girl now with white hair, stuck up like static electricity, and these vibrant icy blue eyes. I instantly wake up.
>>
>>19509503
>>19509509

>If anyone is interested in intepretation,

dismissed
>>
>>19510098

Your cow is lost, stop worrying about it. It´s easy for you to replace it and the value is not gone, but with a bit of work, the value is back.
>>
>>19483343
I don't know if you're still here, but if you are or if anyone else wants to take a crack at it I could use some insight. This is my second to last dream; my last one I can't remember at all.

>23
>Male
>Some fear, but not terror. Apprehension, anger.

I had this dream a day or two before the big eclipse, so it's probably related to that at least in my subconscious.

I was standing on a circular stone platform at the top of a pillar--it was connected to nothing, with a sheer drop thousands of feet all around. It was getting towards dusk by the level of light and the color of the sky, and far off in the distance were tall, narrow mountains all around me. Brown stone, the same color as the platform. It was cracked and weathered and very old, and carved with all of these intricate patterns.

I don't remember much of most of the dream, just that I spent it fighting with something that wasn't human or humanoid--some kind of vaguely larval or maybe insectoid thing. I fought it bare handed and I don't know if I beat it or not, but it didn't beat me.
>>
>>19516632

Once the fight stopped I remember seeing this big puddle of black, shiny sludge moving across the platform--it looked like crude oil or tar almost, but it had a flawless surface without bubbles and it reflected the light and shined when it moved. It didn't take shape, just rolled across the platform. It reminded me a lot of the infected blood from The Thing, if you've seen that movie--it moved quickly and with purpose, and stayed as a coherent mass instead of spreading everywhere like fluid should.

I think it was in some way connected to the creature I fought. The last thing I remember before waking up is this view of this black blob thing and a small group of semi-precious stones: things like jades, opals, tigerseye, etc. What I can't figure out is whether it was engulfing them--rolling over them and swallowing them up--or disgorging them from its mass and leaving them, like an offering. I can't tell if it was taking or giving them. I remember thinking that it was malevolent, dangerous, and feeling frustration and anguish at the sight of it and the stones, so I think it was probably eating them and not offering them.

Anyway, if any interpreters are here and interested, thank you in advance. I'll check back in soonish, so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try my best to give you a solid answer.
>>
>>19516632
>>19516641

>, but if you are or if anyone else wants to take a crack at

dismissed.
>>
>>19483343

Male
IU
Sometimes bored, sometimes exited

I was in a roadtrip with Tyrion Lannister. I was driving. Having a good time when out of nowhere the car runs out of gas. We have to walk for a moment to catch a bus to inmediatly after we sit down we had to come down. When we were going down a woman start to touch us very sexualy and she was showing a lot of clevage while looking into my eyes.

I don't remember anything else.
>>
>>19483343
She got the pugster in her pocket :)
>>
>>19483343

Male
Fear, worried.

This is a dream that I have at least once every year since I'm 10-12 years old. In this dream all my nuclear family goes to vacation to a water park. The water park is huge, I mean huge. It's miles and miles and miles long and wide. Whe were having a lot of fun, laugther and so on. But something happens, I can get quite well what but something happens and then we are being persecuted by something or by a bunch of people. We slide down to escape. Sometimes one uf can escape, me included and sometimes we all get away.

Thanks!
>>
male
initially fear and shock, followed by a feeling of immense power and euphoria
I wake up in a room of my grandmothers house, it's night but it's lit with a yellowish tinge. There are a couple of white men in a black suits, matrix agent style. Suddenly, as I look at my hands, they are engulfed by bees, thousands of them. At this point I am pretty terrified. Then my fear subsides, and I realise I and control the bees with my hands like magic. I walk outside into the lit hallway, where my grandmother is standing, smiling. I use the bees to make a floating throne, which she gets in and I float her to the study, accompanied by the man in the black suit. Once I get there, there is another man in black, sitting in the study behind the desk, looking expectantly at me. At this point the dream ends. Dreams involving my grandparents house are usually very terrifying, even though I have absolutely no negative thoughts towards them, but this one was rather calming.
>>
>>19483343
>25
>male
>confusion, anxiety, arousal, nervous excitement
I went out to my garage with my two ex girlfriends, they both put large blankets over them and ran off inside of it. Inside was not my normal garage but a dark and sort of misty complex of floors and bars (think like a McDonalds Play area thing) and apparently we all agreed I would chase both girls around and I would have sex with the one I didn't catch.
I ended up catching my most oldest ex and had to have sex with my most recent one, as I pulled off her pants she had a dick and looked extremely embarrassed by it. I woke up right after that.
>>
Female
Content
A recording of a woman reading her book in a very crisp voice something about along the lines of "little girl in big scary house". It was the end of this woman's wedding, and she was my best friend. It was dusk at a huge barn. I asked her if the recording was a sample voice, but she said it was her without an accent. She was petite and Asian with her hair pulled in a long black ponytail. She kept trying to feed me more cake -white icing, yellow cake, and light red jam filling. One of the decorators kept trying to hand me a flower from a bunch, and the wind would catch it and blow it away. That flower looped multiple times and eventually I got a special, dark flower from her. Just for me, as a gift. I followed my friend into a large field, past a table with my father, brother, and husband who I looked older. My friend turned into a black bird and was jumping around the field with her sister. Her son was playing on a bamboo trapeze bar. He was hanging by his legs and doing flips, over and over. I hopped up on a bar and had just started talking to my friend. There was something important I needed to tell her. Then I was hit in the back with something and fell to the ground. It was a bamboo pole and the boy was laughing. My friend was about to yell at him, but I picked it up and said "that's no way to treat your master." My friend looked really proud and excited when I said that and my husband smiled. I jumped back up on the bar, then I woke up.
>>
>>19516572
It wasn't about a cow, man it was about a dream which came for five days back to back till now
>>
>>19510098

>Our one of the calves went missing a week ago.

>but all the time I find myself searching for the calf in the forested area,

>>19519589

>It wasn't about a cow,

Ok.
>>
>>19516804

Basic interpretation: You waste your time and you are way into sexuality...
>>
>>19516815

>all my nuclear family goes

?
>>
>18
>Male
>Panicked

My dream consisted of me in the second row of seats in a van, which was driven by nobody. It went down the main avenue and i remember trying to steer the wheel to not crash. When I finally crashed I woke up.
This is a recurring nightmare every 2 weeks.
>>
>>19483343
I dream of /x/ without roleplayers. Fuck you.
>>
32, male.
Felt apprehension, nervousness but perhaps some peace at the end of it.

I wandered through a grey, perhaps metallic hallway and suddenly someone started throwing golden rings or toroid golden things, each one about the size of my hand, at me. I tried getting rid of them but there were so many. At some point even golden metallic letters started falling at me. I rejected them.

I saw two shadow-people, Pan, or demonic figures, (like made of smoke and pitch black) moving in a quick rythmic dance from side to side in the corridor, some distance away from me. I knew they were throwing the golden objects at me. I woke up.
>>
>>19483343
>22
>M
>Anger and surprise

>I attacked two gods? One transformed into a lion and the other a monkey. I left my personal space open for all but I accidentally instinctively attacked them as intruders once I realized they were in my space, they were just chilling harming no one. I wake up before the green tiger bites me.

Ever since I destroyed my personal dream space and sunk it in darkness, to avoid insulting or harming anyone else in my personal dream space. I try not to be an asshat, so I keep by myself and forcefully close of my dreams with darkness.

Sometimes if they're strong enough they slip by.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.