[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Souls are crowdsourced; your soul is shared with many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: who else is behind my eyes.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
who else is behind my eyes.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
not like that stupid Sense8 show, but, have you ever met someone and been stunned at how much their voice, face, mannerisms, sometimes even tiny things like vocabulary choice or laugh... all remind you of somebody you know? Yet this person is a stranger, from another place entirely and you're seeing them for the first time.

I believe that consciousness is shared (duh) but I think there is a specificity to the hierarchy of it. I believe people share souls, and that nobody has a soul that is all their own. Perhaps Jesus was the first man who didn't have to share one off-the-bat

what experience do you have with seeing bodies that look just like souls you know?
>>
>>19483100
Nope
I've only noticed similar archetypal characters in fiction
And very similar looking mongoloids in everyday life
Really wish I came across some clones we'd have much to discuss but noooooo that'd be fun
I'd clearly brake the time cube illusion or something
More chads, kyles, Garys, Tammys, robs and Stacies who all wanna talk about game of thrones, shit music and normie memes

(I do have regular friends though I'm not a complete autist)
>>
>>19483120
My bad I thought you meant came across people strikingly similar to yourself
Yes I've come across freakly similar mongaloids like I said in this post
>>
>>19483100
Yep. Your post reminded me of it. Australia. Two people, male and female. Both tall and slim. Both good looking. He was manager of men's section, she was manager of women's section. Both intelligent, quick, quirky humour, quick tempered. She turned up to work one day, told him to hold the fort as she intended to take rest of the day off. He objected, said no, I plan to take rest of day off and was just waiting for you to turn up. He said it was his birthday. She replied it was her birthday also. That day they were both wearing close to identical outfits: navy slacks, white shirt, red sleeveless vest with narrow blue and white stripes at the neckline. Few months later they conducted stocktake of their respective sections (done manually in those days). Few days later, a staff member approached her to query something on one of the stock-take sheets. She told the staff member the sheet was for the men's section, so not hers. The staff member persisted, saying, 'But it's your writing'. She looked at the sheet and sure enough it was her writing, which was fairly distinctive. No, not her writing. It was his. They even had the same style of writing. His wife had twins. Few months later, his female counterpart also had twins. There had been no relationship or intimacy between them
>>
>>19483100
ive seen people that remind me of others its insane. its weirder when you can predict the mannerism or response from someone because you knew someone else well enough, i knew this guy who reminded me of an old best mate, its scary, and then when we were chatting i could literally predict the jokes he would make and the small talk, attitude, eye movements, mannerisms etc, it was scary. although i dont believe its some shared pool of souls

my guess is that we are minituare versions of god where we get random stats from him, and he can have like 1000 different attributes and each person gets different things from him. theres a chance that two people will be very similar. i guess he combine and randomizes his stats to create like 1,000,000 different personalities and there are 7billion of us, so by my theory there are 7000 people identical to me but we look different and my personal experience and upbringing make us different
>>
>>19483100
The cycle of reincarnation isn't bound by space or time, you can die tomorrow and then reincarnate as an egyptian farmer in 3kBC, so in theory it's possible for two incarnations of the same soul to exist in close proximity and within the same timeframe, it's just highly unlikely. Even if you believe in a higher realm afrer death, don't expect that you deserve to go there after a single lifetime. You're either stuck in fucking reincarnation until all of the experiences you have accumulated throughout multiple lifetimes are barely enough to enlighten you so you can ascend a higher plane, or dedicate your life towards and break the cycle yourself - enlightenment.
>>
>>19483201
so your theory is that it's all a big coincidence? good post regardless
>>
>tfw your higher self is an archetypal deity associated with ruin and calamity
>>
I pride myself on carefully managing my haecceity.
Some people call it vanity.
Also, my ancestry pre-dates Yeshua by at least one or two millennia.
>>
>>19483100
Its called getting older. As you age you see more stuff. By the time your about 25 you have seen all kinds of faces and the new ones that show up are just a slightly different variant of those you have already encountered. Same with mannerisms, jokes, political views etc.
>>
>>19483100
actually no, I've never really knew anyone I have anything in common with, including my family. My soul, if it exists, is all alone and always has been
>>
>>19483535
"You're getting older" is the new "weather balloons". Next it'll be "you're just getting older. Everyone gets anally probed by small grey men at 35".
>>
>>19483227
>The cycle of reincarnation isn't bound by space or time, you can die tomorrow and then reincarnate as an egyptian farmer in 3kBC

Any books, authors or quotes in this subject?

Sounds awesome.
>>
>>19483100
People share spirit at the really high level when it all merges with everything and creates a god (as in permeating and all-encompassing superconsciousness), but there's a long way till then and between us and that point there's plenty of individualism. Jesus, if he was anything like described, likely was able to get rid of/free himself from individualism and ego more than average person so the other way around from what you suggest. I disagree with implication that it's somehow better or more desirable however. While our sense of self and consciousness as we experience it right now may be merely a side effect of how our ensouled bodies work - like how the rainbow may be just a side effect of working sprinklers - I believe there's plenty of space for development and becoming more while still maintaining individualism.

Bodies don't look like souls.
>>
>>19483100
Does that mean souls are also opensource like GNU Linux? I could install some stuff onto a soul and change it like personality etc?
>>
>>19483100
There are only about a dozen stock NPCs.
>>
>>19483100
From a talk from Gurdjieff with his students:

>"Each of you," he said, "has probably met in life people of one and the same type. Such people often even look like one another, and their inner reactions to things are exactly the same. What one likes the other will like. What one does not like the other will not like. You must remember such occasions because you can study the science of types only by meeting types. There is no other method. Everything else is imagination. You must understand that in the conditions in which you live you cannot meet with more than six or seven types although there are in life a greater number of fundamental types. The rest are all combinations of these fundamental types.
>"How many fundamental types are there in all?" asked someone.
>"Some people say twelve," said G. "According to the legend the twelve apostles represented the twelve types. Others say more."

Most people are pretty much NPCs. The thought-process behind this is, indeed, about as terrifying as you can imagine it: if you tell someone they're an NPC, they may react in two stock ways: either instantly do their automatic NPC angry response and say, "Of course I'm not an NPC!", or be terrified at the prospect that they're an NPC, self-awareness pretty much destroying their fragile psyche. and then, they have a chance, just a CHANCE, of becoming conscious and self-aware slowly and over time. Or they could just as well relapse back into unconsciousness and superiorly think they're more conscious than others, or just go insane with the pressure of it.

Think about it, can a person really have freewill, be self-aware and self-conscious if you can predict many of his mannerisms and thoughts by comparing them to another person like him? Being self-aware and conscious presupposes knowing what "type" one is (everyone who does not consciously develop themselves is a type whether they like it or not) and then being able to depart from this type.
>>
>>19483535
Oldfag is going to agree here. More in line with a prejudice.

Most of this thread is schitzo fuel.
>>
I have noticed people like this before, I describe it by saying "we must be cut from the same cloth."

I doubt that there is anything spiritual about it though, some people are similar to you and some people are dissimilar to you and you don't need to talk about the soul or spirit to explain why.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.