[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to join the Masons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: masons.jpg (19KB, 225x232px) Image search: [Google]
masons.jpg
19KB, 225x232px
I'm from central Europe and I'm going to attend University this year, the faculty of international relations. Considering that I'm very ambitious and I want to have the right friendships, is there a way for us mortal to join the masons? Do I have to be introduced by someone who is already a mason?
>>
>>19482761
You just have to ask. But if that's your aim, you'll be rejected.
>>
Usually they approach you first, you don't come to one and say "oh hey I want to be like you", they're more likely to propose you to join them
>>
>>19482818
Literally backwards. It's an offense to invite anyone.
>>
>>19482761
>wants to join the masons
>posts a picture about the illuminati
>>
>>19482857
>Wants to join the masons
>Posts a Masonic symbol from the dollar bill
Seems pretty normal.

Just ask, it's not hard. They aren't that secretive or elusive.
>>
To be a mason, ask a mason. They will decide whether or not you are worthy, and this is based entirely on your intentions.

We have been doing this for over three centuries and can easily see if you are trying to join for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>19482761
You have to ask us to be one. Google "Grand Lodge of [Country]" and email them to see if you can find one close to your home or school.

>>19482818
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
>>
Just go to their open lectures faggot. Take home some pamphlets and mingle and make friends.

But because of your intentions they will decline you for being an idiot, idiot....
>>
>>19483325
Fraternal greetings, brother.
>>
Would thy let me join if I want access to their books that are not public in libraries? I need certain degree of meeting to accessible?
>>
>>19483325
I'm >>19483363
>>
>>19483363
What kind of books? If you want occult things you're searching in the wrong place
>>
>>19483363
Yea, we'd let peeps in who want that.
>>
>>19482761
Make a mason your friend, then, show your interest on this institution, show that you are a good candidate.

They will invite you, be prepared for the initiation, it's creepy but fun.
>>
>>19482761
I got in through nepotism.
>>
>>19483363

Not really, just show your interest, ask to the best teachers of the University, that's all.
>>
The freemasons just do volunteer work and allow conspirators to infiltrate society through other wealthy elites in a hermetically sealed environment, where all things that benefit society happen.
>>
My uncle and grandpa are Freemasons. Should I ask about joining?
>>
>>19483588
only if you want to be socially manipulated as fuck and forced to respect people based purely on hierarchy. And if you want to be watched and reported on all the time where one wrong move, like being in a grumpy mood while you talk to a gas station attendant, can ruin your record and the whole town treats you like shit until they decide you've "had enough"
>>
>>19483598
That sounds a bit shit. Was that your personal experience with them?
>>
>>19482761
Step 1: Your first name must be Mason and you must be a scrawny Morman dude.
>>
>>19483598
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>19483598

If your lodge does that, you have a shit lodge.
>>
either pay them or search their secrets on the interwebs
>>
>>19483558
this. what do you really think they'll do for you other than manipulate your curiosity to their benefit?
>>
>>19483361
Howdy right back atcha, brother!

>>19483363
Just for access to books? Probably not. We consider that "mercenary motives." If you want to learn, and improve yourself in general though, sure, why not.

>>19483377
Well, I wouldn't say that necessarily.

>>19483529
We don't invite people. You have to ask.

>>19483588
Are you male, above the age of 18, and do you believe in God (any religion)? If so, go for it.

>>19483598
lol, nice tinfoil hat ya got there.

>>19483630
Nothing, because it totally sounds like he pulled it out of his ass.

>>19483638
??????????????????

>>19483727
It's much more fun to join than read spoilers on the internet, haha.
>>
>>19482761
Ambition and connections aren't what Freemasonry is about. Join a frat if you want to climb the social ladder. General curiosity is also not a good enough reason to join.
>>
>>19482761
You've already disqualified yourself by disclosing you only want to join for your personal gain.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.