[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phobias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
What are you afraid of /x/?

I think I'm developing an irrational fear of falling into the sky. Lately when I'm outside I'll sometimes get a feeling like I'm light on my feet and that it'll happen at any moment and I'll just fall upwards endlessly.
>>
Im only afraid of the dark, its weird because im not scared irrationaly of anything in particular but when im in the dark and I think in something scary im afraid it will come when i can't see it, and its usually only mental images like the face of jeff the killer or slenderman, but only the mental images of typical scary people who would harm me, and my father overcame this since childhood and wasn't scared of the dark at all, he actually felt good in the dark, so I would want to know how could I do like him and start feeling safe in the dark.
>>
I'm not irrationally afraid of anything but I flail all fucking centipedes to death if they touch me, fuck them
I also don't like jumping from high places which is quite natural
>>
>>19482997
You're supposed to get over this after age ten
>>
>>19483015
Once you're an adult, you're not "supposed to" worry about whether randoms on /x/ think you're a pussy for not being comfortable in the dark.

>>19482997
Just keep a light on at all times, keep an emergency candle handy for power outages, and don't worry about whether it seems mature or not. You'll sleep and generally enjoy life much better using this simple solution to that fear.

>>19483015
Fuck this guy, when you're an actual adult you don't have to larp all of the trappings of it.
>>
>>19482754
>what are you afraid of /x/
commitment :(
>>
>>19483048
you're a little bitch dude
I bet you keep an adult diaper and a pacifier on you in case you get frightened by loud noises and need to infantalize to cope with it
>>
>>19483057
>trying this hard to sound tough on the Internet
>>
>>19482754
Myself, I can feel limitless potential flowing through me, but what gives me the right to use it?
>>
>>19483048
I don't need a light to sleep, i can sleep well every night, but if I remotely think of something scary, I will be a little worried until i fall asleep, its just that i want to get rid of every irrational fear to become better and stronger.
>>
>>19483069
This. Quit being a fag, fag.
>>
>>19482754
I have a likely phobia.
I'm mostly afraid of vertical straight motion, like helium balloons (worse one) ore kite.
One day, taking shrooms, I leaned against a wall and felt the floor becoming he wall and reciprocally, following by bing suck into the sky.
It was the most dreadful moment I ever felt.
>>
>>19483083
if its limitless you could grant yourself the right faggot
>>
>>19482754

That's just anxiety / panic attack.
>>
>>19482754
Jews
>>
I'm scared of losing my mind. Fuck ghosts & aliums, this is the real reason I find /x/ so spoopy.
>>
>>19482754
people
>>
>>19482997
Seconding this, as it more or less describes me perfectly.
>>
>>19482754
Spiders, deep dark water and space
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.