[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unaknowledged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Have you seen this documentary? What do you think?

Too bad they used so many fake ufo footages.
>>
>>19482727
I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw most of it. I thought it was good. I'm very skeptical of it though. At times, I think Dr. Greer is genuine/honest about the things that he explains but I wonder if he was bamboozled in a way. I think maybe his CIA / intelligence sources maybe coordinated to feed him false info and get him to sound crazy.

The plan for the false-flag invasion... it's insanity. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but evidence on that is somewhat lacking.

Still it's interesting. If you watch it with a "what if..." sort of mind-set, it is fun. I definitely think it exposes SOMETHING at least in the way intelligence agencies work because I find Dr. Greer to be an honest guy. So, overall, I feel like they duped him with misinfo, cleverly guised it through multiple seemingly unrelated sources. That is just my take, but time can prove me wrong.
>>
>>19482885
>The plan for the false-flag invasion
Sounds cray for sure.
It is known for several years now so it wouldn't work. I always think that if there are real puppet masters in all this, every informations we have is because they allowed them to be ours.
So no matter the amount of disclosure it will never be the truth.
>>
>>19482727
i believe in everything he said, not to the least thanks to my friend and me seeing 2 UFOs above us a couple years back (not saying they were ETs)

gonna try CE5, altho i have barely begun to delve into meditative techniques.. plus you gotta be worthy enough for them to show apparently, if you only do it for "shits and giggles" they wont come

theres a whole world out there that has been kept secret from us. amazin how easy it has been accomplished.

check out nassim haramein, mark passio, jay parker, tesla, michael talbot, alan watts, rupert sheldrake, michael tsarion, kevin trudeau
to name a few
>>
>>19483020
You are supposed to believe everything he said, that is the whole point of this well polished propaganda.
If you think the truth on such a subject would just be allowed to be published and distributed as some hidden truth rather then planned programming then you are an idiot.
It couldn't be more clear.
>>
>>19483298
its easier to just call you an idiot than to show u what makes u one so here u go

idiot
>>
File: 1439728667182.jpg (185KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1439728667182.jpg
185KB, 500x446px
>>19483298
idiot
>>
Ufology died in the late 80s early 90s
>>
>>19482727
Great way to Ayypill the normies.
>>
>>19483519
(Classic sonic weapon attack)
>>
>>19482885
>I think Dr. Greer is genuine/honest about the things that he explains but I wonder if he was bamboozled in a way

LOL, Greer is a well established bullshit artist who makes a living peddling this to morons like you and charging a subscription.
>>
>>19484273
How is he a well-established bullshit artist?

He strikes me as an honest guy, but I personally think CIA has been feeding him trash on purpose.

It doesn't matter though, I still think his videos are entertaining to watch. That was the whole point my post, calling me a moron when you're reading comprehension is this low... idk, anon.
>>
>>19482727
steven greer is a shill>>19482885
This faggot is a probably a shill too little naive greer dick sucker

>>19483298
exactly this

How can u not believe one thing and then just believe everything that one person tells u about a particular phenomen?
Greer is a shill and maybe 1% of what he says is true. Hes well paid to make movies like these.

This is exactly how they brain wash and control the masses. U only get to know what they want u to know.

Also its always him selling the same ideas that are mostly wrong.

His proposed propulsion system is wrong as fuck.
His sources are CIA which means all his info is as right as the goverment lets it be

tldr greer is a shill, the movie wasnt very good since its shit hes said a million times over, and u can learn a lot more on ur own in a few hours without paying anything.
>>
>>19484838
HE STRIKES ME AS AN HONEST GUY

Youre a fucking moron. I bet if i beat u and stuck my dick in ur ass ud scream about how honest i was u fucking paid shill larper cunt
>>
>>19485140
>HE STRIKES ME AS AN HONEST GUY

Sorry that you have autism. Dr. Greer just seems like he's really into what he's saying. Maybe he's lying, but I think he just enthusiastically believes in what he's talking about, even though I suspect the CIA pulled a fast one on him and fed him misinfo.

Either way, I have doubts about what he's saying, so literally kys, you autistic dweeb.

>>19485134
>This faggot is a probably a shill too little naive greer dick sucker

I expressed doubts in the legitimacy of everything he discussed, and I only said I thought it was a well-made and entertaining documentary... yet I'm a shill.

So if you don't fucking hate everything and anything outright, you are a shill on this website?

It was an entertaining documentary. Too much craziness was said for me to believe it and not enough evidence was presented to support that craziness, but it was entertaining to watch.

I ENJOYED WATCHING IT.

Seriously. You guys. Kill yourselves lol.
>>
>>19482727
hope this dont get traced to me but I believe in his film and have the support of a somebody inside gov that knows about this stuff its real and we have obtained technology from it.
here is the story of us
about 500,000 to 1 mil years ago Aliens came to this planet and spliced monkey DNA with their own samples, not quite their DNA but samples they have and created men. God was placed in our mind to exhert control. believe it or not.

another the tech we have is beyond your dreams, I hope i live long enough to see it.
3rd there are other being in thi planet that cannot be seen i think they call them extradimensional. also there are living entities with no bodys just energy or some sort.
>>
>>19485134
What was his proposed propulsion system? I havent watched much of his stuff since he came off as phony to me, but I'm curious.
>>
>>19485281
lol fuck off autist
>>
>>19485313
lets say im wrong then what changed? nothing but we gained knowledge
>>
>>19485281
If you only knew how little respect I have for LARPers
>>
>>19485281
lol about 500,000 to 1,000,000 years ago

thats one hell of a margin of error

durr about 500,000 years ago give or take 500,000 years

yea i hope this dint get traced back to you either cuz just imagine all the nothing that may happen give or take 500,000 nothings

jesus
>>
Honestly, I think that at least some of it was true. Like any UFO documentaries that have had SOME honest research put into it (not the George Tsoukalos ayy lmao meme guy) you're basic reactions will be:

"Ok that seems way to hokey to be real"

"Well that seems reasonable"

"Hmm.. well that kind of makes sense, actually"

That's how you watch it. Maybe 20% of it is actually true, maybe 15%, maybe 50/50, who knows, but it's a compelling piece of work.

I think the real shills are the 100% discrediters above that are like, "NO, IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT. HE'S A LIAR. HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT. RRRUUFFF"

Like shit, tone down that damage control. I think it's a mix of truth and misinfo.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.