[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to became illusionist like this guy? Theres really black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: o-BLAINE-facebook.jpg (300KB, 1536x1866px) Image search: [Google]
o-BLAINE-facebook.jpg
300KB, 1536x1866px
How to became illusionist like this guy? Theres really black magic(what books they reads?) or he just fake?
>>
>>19482625
most people here will talk about self actualization or seals/sigils

that stuff is for chumps. what you need to do is get beat up by a ghost type thingy. doesnt matter which type any will do. half the spooks seem to be trouble makers who attack people. just put up with it for a while. sooner or later a nice one will try to patch you up because you look like you just went thought a wood chipper to them and its unsettling

this is where the spooks messed up. you will be attuned to a different wavelength after that. then you just need to defend yourself because they tend to overreact to stuff and some one will want to pick a fight seeing as your no longer crippled. sadly you dont get to see any of this just feel it and you will look crazy if you flail around

eventually some one is going to call in the big guns. this is when need to go to seep. sounds crazy but during crazy mysterious sound outside time you need to ignore it and go to sleep. for me it was a metal chain the first time then scissors the second outside

you will either die, become some ghost bitch or you will get stronger... because you dont have a weapon and will probably need to bite them after you grab them to get them to leave
>>
>>19482649
good to know man thanks
>>
>>19482649
you must KYS. Promise k?
>>
>>19482625
Blaine is just a Magician.
YouTube
>>
>>19482625
He doesn't do real magic. He's a fake, a charlatan.
>>
He's just a magician, I do some magic myself and every single thing he has done can be done if you practice hard enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.