[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO you believe in the Mandela Effect? If so, please read.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

You are not travelling through dimensions. The ground beneath your feet is perfectly solid and shall be for hundreds of billions of years after you've gone. There is a coordinated effort to change recorded history. If you look up Chernobyl (Wormwood) on the Web, you will find the date it blew up is given as 26th April 1986.

When I was in my first year of secondary school, a lad called Scott brought in a sick note from his mum excusing him from P.E. on account of the explosion and because she didn't want him exposing to the fallout. Obviously everybody thought this was great fun and Scott got ribbed for a few years after about it; in fact he became somewhat of a legend. Things like this stay with you.

The problem is I didn't start secondary school until September of 1986 and I didn't know Scott either. Like I said though, the ground is pretty solid is it not?

The "new" date was set so that it would fall 88 days after the Challenger disaster. Numbers are very important and the reason is because in the Bible there is proof of the Word of God; scientists would call it cymatics but it's nothing new to Jews (they knew all this two and a half thousand years ago, QFT, particle physics, you name it...) and there are those among them who will tell you God's will and idiosyncracies are expressed in and become clear through number. This will be proven soon and it will become the new religion, but they are trying to pre-empt the Prophet's return and to portray these events as being the Will of God and skew the interpretation of Biblical prophecy by changing the numbers.

Ask your folks, where were they when Chernobyl blew up? Ask everyone over 40 where they were. I guarantee that if they have any sort of clear memory and set of memories surrounding the event, then they will freak when they read the date as given.
>>
File: 1500487974719.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1500487974719.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>19482384

I'm bring the Shadow god into existence this plane. Its not Satan or any creation the demiurge or the god of light created.

Something not of this universe and incomprehensible even to the old gods.

Cause I'm going to be that asshole. A million year war.
>>
>>19482384
You have to KYS
>>
>>19482409
I look forward to it.
>>
>>19482409
Show me your panties, Lain.
>>
>>19482384
Go home roleplayfag
>>
>>19483091
^

The poster as linked, is a paid shill.
>>
>>19482384
Star of Ishtar?
>>
MANDELA EFFECT ALERT: The Israeli Newspaper Haaretz used to be spelled Hareetz or something, definitely had two e's iirc.
>>
>>19482409
That's not nice at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBYw0dknyXM
>>
>>19482384
I'm sure shit like this does in fact occur with various things, however the ME phenomenon encompasses much more than that. Whatever is causing this is capable of altering either the physical reality of offline media like books and VHS, or overlaying a change directly on our perception. This is not just an embryonic Memory Hole in action, this is one or more processes that simply do not mesh with our understanding of causality.
>>
>>19482409
No way "that asshole" would be a pussy lainfag.
>>
>>19483438
>definitely had two e's iirc.
That's the problem with this shit, it's only argument is "I swear broskies, Jim Beam was originally Jim Bean" and occasionally you get a "no waaaay, me too brah". You misremebered it as Hareetz because you're more used to double ee than double aa.
>>
File: 1491661562483.jpg (777KB, 1618x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1491661562483.jpg
777KB, 1618x1146px
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Break
>A Dragon Break is a phenomenon where linear time is broken, and becomes non-linear. The "Dragon" refers to Akatosh, the Dragon God of Time. A Dragon Break not only precedes significant changes in Tamriel, but challenges mortal comprehension. It is a re-alignment of time and space in response to an event which makes the normal continuity of reality impossible. The chaos which ensues is a refrain of the chaos of the Dawn Era. The area that is noticeably affected, and length of the interval measured in the areas not apparently affected, varies with each Dragon Break. Historically, the cause is often attributed to mortals manipulating divine matters.
>>
>>19483612
In one such Dragon Break dragons did "dissappear", ya know?
Btw you bastard, you slided a thread with hot webms the other day! I want sauce in them duuuuude
>>
>>19482384
what are you even trying to say? It's just jibberish
>>
>>19483882

Shame you can't read kid.
>>
>>19483263

Wormwood.
>>
>>19482463
Hahaha. You have to kill me actually.
>>
OP here. "They" referring to those working against the Prophet's returndoes not refer to Jews as mentioned in the sentencepreceding. It refers to people working in line with the agenda of Paul and those behind the Synoptics. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.