[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pieces of your mind splintering off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So I've been doing a lot of acid lately and I'll have ideas are images that stick around in my mind's eye sometimes. I can get rid of them by transferring them to paper by writing about them, until recently.

Two figures seem to have taken up residence in my mind; a raven and a tall, thin woman with short hair covering her eyes. I looked into her eyes once and they held the calm shallows of the ocean in one eye and the deep, dark depths within the other. Both of them are autonomous to some extent at this point and pop up every now and then to chime in on my activities.

I've talked to the raven a few times and it only picks at me and caws incessantly when I haven't learned anything new in a while.

The woman I'm still not sure what she wants. She mainly sings and dances within my head; but these last few days she's been talking to me. She acts as a balance to some of my more rash decisions and a voice of reason. I asked her at one point if she would like it if I tried to make her fully autonomous from me. She said it would destroy me.

Does anyone know what's going on? Has the acid broken my mind or is there something more metaphysical occurring here?
>>
>>19482285
It's time to stop this diagnoses madness.

However, no good question starts with, "I've been doing a lot of acid lately." This is a fact I cannot argue.
>>
File: 1497281871247.jpg (35KB, 517x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497281871247.jpg
35KB, 517x406px
>>19482274

Hecate. Woke up with the Eclipse. :]
>>
>>19482274
Personal experience bro. Lsd can open you up to entities. Had a female spirit attached to me and I excorsized her. My mind is back to normal now. Lsd helps you discover how truly powerful belief can be. You need to believe this bitch doesn't exist if you wanna go back to thinking independently. Lsd won't break your mind if you don't let it
>>
>>19482285
Possibly.

>>19482296
Oh, aye, it's been good times.

>>19482321
I've been seeing this raven on average for nearly three months.

>>19482324
She's not malicious in any sense and is actually more of a voice of reason. I think she's my feminine part given a real voice of her own. The eyes would hint at a connection to the ocean that I deeply have. She could be something paranormal, but if so, I'd like to keep her around.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.