[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
You can search 'how to communicate with aliens' on google, but nothing in the search engine reveals anything.

So I read an ayy lmao story about this guy in that nee documentary 'curse of the man who sees ufos' and he said that he flashed prime numbers to the sky and the ayy lmaos would signal each other once they appear.

How do you communicate with ayy lmaos?

>ayy lmao thread
>>
I want to see what all the ayy in lmao is really about.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>19482259
It's just to wish and they will appear.
>>
Hurray for ayla maus
>>
>>19482259
i doubt you have see my threads before, havent made one in well over a month or two but we have been talking to them for a long time so relax. S4 is where its at
>>
>>19482259
I just flash light at the sky, or focus inwardly on them. Just saw a UFO with a friend last night.
>>
>>19484027
link?
>>
flashing lights at them is a well documented technique.

there are some people who seem to attract UFOs/be able to telepathically call them. So people will go on an expedition to a hotspot with one of these people, bring a bunch of lights, and then when they show up flash at them. This is the only I've ever heard in UFOlogy about successful communication with UFOs but i have a hard time buying into the "UFO mediums" thing. I could definitely see a light technique working though.
>>
>>19484068
You can call out to them with your mind. I've tested it. I'm no talking about some hippy shit either. I think with the signs of inward focus which can be observed in the brain. A type 3 or 4 civilization could pick up on it. Their technology would make them what we would call gods.
>>
ayy
>>
>>19484033
course you did.
>>
>>19484203
My dubs don't lie
>>
>thinking communication with advanced beings happens externally
>>
>>19482259
Channeling?
>lawofone.info
or
>llresearch.org
for more info from the authors too, on previous channeling experiments from a very scientific perspective actually (weren't allowed to know what they were trying to do, the channeler wasn't allowed to know about the material they channeled, at least for a while, etc).
>>
>>19484533
Not understanding that some Ayys actually exist in time and speak and teach through runes, synchronicity, moments in life, dialogue, telepathy, etc. The biggest alien speaks to us through existence itself.
>>
>>19482259
sorry bro
is a known fact that ayys communicate through something similar to pheromones
just the way and can move in unison, it's much more efficient than sound waves

and funny enough, humans are physically incapable of picking up on it, let alone knowing what any of it means
>>
>>19484577
Humans are entirely capable of picking up pheromones. The nose CAN do that. Our nervous system to translate pheromones into words doesn't exist though. You can pick up hints that people put off though. Just like a dog.
>>
>>19484085
>ype 3 or 4 civilization
Then where is your AYLMAO technology or information? If u communicate with the aylmaos and theyre your friends and have cheat codes surely theyd help a nigga out?

I mean holy fuck have you folks been on planet E-Arth? U can die horribly any time. Its dangerous and greasy. Theres diseases. Fuck i just dont want to keep living in the hood its not a good place for me.
>>
Don't want to sound like fresh fish here but what is your proof for ayylmaos, /x/?
>>
>>19484027
Are you the guy that posted on /pol/ awhile back? I think you said that you have to go for a walk with a kind of clear and relaxed mind or something along those lines?
>>
playing around when I was 16 I decided to say "hi" to the stars so I'm outside 1am clear cold night point at a star and say hello sending my "energy" and I say playing around because to me these thoughts are of a child's imagination not even serious but hey this star quickly grows gets brighter and is less than 30 feet away at first I begin to approach it with my bro but halfway to it I get scared I hear noises like walking to my right in the woods he tells me to relax I nope and the second I step back it starts to go away we watch turn into a star again and blink out ...3 things could have happened 1 me and my bro are both crazy or mindfucked (but never taken a drug at that point in my life or bro and 10 years later no mental problems voices visions etc ) 2 aliens are real and heard me somehow from a star away or 3 some govt agency has UFOs and can read minds or hear from a star distance away
it scares me to think it happened and since then I don't ask or say hi I don't wonder and play around I don't want to know it sounds fun but I'm sure there's nothing there but fear for man we are not ready for whatever it is
>>
>>19486508
That's pretty fucking cool. I hate how hearing about these stories makes me so skeptical that I have a hard time believing it, simply because it seems so outlandish and very unlikely to happen. Plus I try to be rational about everything that happens.
>>
>>19486550
That's fine. It'd be weird not to be a bit skeptical. Until there's better evidence, there's not much you can do but keep yourself sharp.
>>
>>19486550
to be honest the only reason I believe it is because there was a witness both parties sober and I'm mentally healthy...it bother me to be honest to KNOW that I can be heard either from telepathy machines or beings or actual sound from a star distance it's upsetting to say the least but it's not cool and not worth the trip I thought I had an opened mind about things but when it comes down to it I'm sure 99 percent of it is not some happy loving teaching force
>>
>>19482259
aliens are demons
>>
>>19486888
Or angels, if fhey're service to others/positive polarity.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.