[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need answers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4215.gif (16KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4215.gif
16KB, 1024x768px
Just about an hour ago me and some friends went to a cemetery in Marion ky called pilots knob. Anyways we wasn't out of the car and near the cemetery before something screamed at us from the woods. The only way I can describe the scream is if someone tried to scream like R2-D2. (Not much info to go on but oh well. I just want to know what screamed at us)
>>
>>19482222
Checked

It was me
>>
>>19482222
Damn bro you're super close to me, I'm in morganfield. I haven't heard r2d2 but I have beards odd beeping tones outside. Figured i was crazy, then it kept happening and my dog would swipe at her ears at the same time. Decided it was ayyys
>>
>>19482222
Nice quads, negroid.
>>
>>19482248
I'm going back tomorrow. I'm from Muhlenberg so it's like an hour drive. But I'm gonna see what happens then
>>
>>19482264
I heard there was some witch grave at pilots knob. Maybe you heard the witch. Or maybe you heard my cunt ex Katy dickey slobbin some knob in the woods
>>
>>19482280
Ooooh no I did read online that it was a witch and her daughter burned at the stake and the daughter is buried their. One of the people I was with said it was like a witch scream
>>
>>19482264
Could also be a meth addict since crittenden county seems to be full of them
>>
>>19482288
Man I need to go out there. I use to ghost hunt a lot. I've gotten spiritual though and I've felt with a lot of activity, I've distanced myself from it. So it was like a witch cackle more than r2d2
>>
>>19482306
Ya know how r2 screams whenever something real bad happens. That like "waaaaaaooooh" it sounded like a witch doing that I guess. But twice. Hell I'll be there tomorrow around 9 if someone wants to be there
>>
>>19482329
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mh45mA_JY Dude that may have been the witch. I'd honestly consider going but I won't be off work until 11 and my gf will have the car
>>
>>19482329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4

it was a fox or similar animal you dweeb
>>
>>19482346
Yesss that's the scream. Just like hearing a person imitate it
>>
>>19482347
Noo I've heard bobcats and foxes. And this wasn't either. That's why I'm so wigged out
>>
Pretty spooky pic,anon
>>
>>19482359
That's pretty cool, did you check out the steel lined grave of the little girl?
>>
>>19482394
No. We was walking up the hill from the fence around the cemetery. And about halfway there we heard something walking beside us and we looked and nothing there. So we went back to the car cause we was spooked. And then while we was standing around the car we heard the scream
>>
>>19482407
Interesting this link says a lot of nothing but near the end describes footsteps too. http://www.louisvilleghs.com/LGHS_MASTER/SUB/Legends/Pilots%20Knob/pilots_knob.html
You guys should've stayed and investigated lol
>>
>>19482419
I totally forgot about the legends of this place until I read this. Holy shit. The witcher of watcher or whatever, was beside us. That's the footsteps we heard that made us walk back to the car
>>
>>19482452
well if you go back and find something or experience something you should make another topic or add to this one if it's still up. I'll definitely get on here tm
>>
>>19482490
It won't be till later tonight. But I'm definitely going back. And this time no ones leaving until shit really hits the fan
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.