[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lonely for 10 years. I can not take it anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1503313875275.jpg (458KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503313875275.jpg
458KB, 1024x576px
I've been lonely for 10 years.
I can not take it anymore.

Is there any way I can become schizophrenic and have somebody to talk to?

Even further, is there any way I can think her real?
>>
P-pls respond
>>
Go away. This isn't paranormal. These posts are not welcome here.
>>
yeah bro I actually did, just smoke an ungodly amount of pot until you trigger psychosis
>>
What you're looking for is called tulpas.theres a thread on trash
>>
It's possible.
But you're an idiot for indulging yourself.

Here's you lead:
>>19482868
>>
you dont need imaginary friends OP. you need to become more interesting. sperg out. let the hate flow through you and all that. realize you dont need any one and that you dont even like other people

then they will come to you when you have a aura of pure fuck off
>>
I have literally never talked to anyone who wasn't me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrgLy6TcO4o

El psy kongroo.
>>
>>19482165
Ingest any plant of the solonacea family and you will be surrounded by friends.
You will also be delusional have a dry mucus menbrane and probably go permanently insane if you over do it.
Use caution
>>
>>19482165
Make a tuplo. El psy congroo.
>>
>>19482902
>any plant of the solonacea family
>any

So eating tomatoes and eggplant will get me tons of friends?
>>
>>19482931
If you consume the leafs and the green plant bits then yes. Look for how much scopolamine atropine and hyosciamine they contain.
>>
>>19482708
This is true OP.
But... why? I can't stand the impression(because I don't hear a voice) in my mind, it feels oppressive after five years...
>t. Different anon
>>
>>19482165
tie a noose
>>
The path you are attempting to walk on, is dimly lit.

There is a road behind you, a path not taken.

It is lit all day and all night.

Be stronger.

Push harder.

No one is going to beat your ass, for not achieving your dreams, but 12 year old you, would, if you gave him the chance.
>>
Thread is cancer, but Schizophrenic here.

Schizophrenia is a shitty thing to have, and the fact that you're attention-whoring about it and name-fagging wish you had it.

To give you a rundown, I'm 28 years old and I still live with my parents, had to drop out of uni (was on a pretty nice scholarship, and was even planning on proposing to a girl I had been dating since Highschool, tl;dr she hates me now). In my third year I began panicking for no reason, wouldn't leave my apartment due to wanting to be socially isolated, and one day got a knife and stabbed my leg four or five times in a rage, but I'll get into that later. Currently I work doing odd-jobs around where I live, other times I do web development from Craigslist or to people who need basic JavaScript, PHP stuff squared away. But as it stands I'm one of the lucky ones since my schizophrenia isn't that bad.

In the past I'd always talk to myself when nobody was around, furthers back was when I was a kid and I'd talk to myself in the mirror, nothing ever good, stuff like "you stupid fucking piece of shit, why can't you just do better" stuff. Over time it became more random and less controlled, sometimes under my breath I'd begin berating myself, other times I'd think I was thinking those thoughts and I was just being self critical. This only gets worse and worse and you'll begin to hate yourself, currently it gets to the point where at random times I'll just start screaming "Shut the fuck up! I get it! I fucked up!" in the shower.

Schizophrenia isn't like you're blessed with seeing things that aren't there, or you can talk to someone who'll be supportive. You'll actually just have a voice in your head, racing thoughts that keep you up until 4am as you curse yourself. You'll need to take meds, you'll have insane paranoia (and I really mean insane, you'll draw some fucking wild connections in your mind together), and nearly everyone but your family will reject you.

I could go on, if anyones interested.
>>
>>19482708
I think I'm at that place. Almost 24 hours a day.
>>
>>19483301
Do it for years.
>>
>>19482165
Get a dog or a cat. There's plenty of them waiting at the local animal shelter. Take one home. Now you're not lonely anymore.
>>
>>19483309
Not OP but I have a dog and a cat.
It doesn't work, it isn't the same.
One feels lonely anyway
>>
>>19482228
P-pack up your shit and go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
Being schizo will only make u realize that everyone that u thought real is jusy part of ur own imagination.

Try to make friends, its actually less painful than going insane, trust me on this one
>>
File: 1500310999011.jpg (42KB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
1500310999011.jpg
42KB, 480x757px
>>19482165
You mean physically lonely, ¿right?
Btw, how old are you?
>>
>>19482165

I've been alone for 30 years and I don't get why it's such a big deal to some people. Why do you feel the need to talk to someone? What would you talk about? What will you get from doing that?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.