[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3402.jpg (284KB, 1730x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
284KB, 1730x2048px
>be me, lone as can be
>so lonely, I date a vampire
>fuck that shit, stay single for five years
>meet nice girl
>mfw she's a werewolf
/x/, what the fuck why do I keep attracting weirdos
>>
File: IMG_3394.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
She literally corrected me on the proper grammatical equivalent of werewolf for females, ctfu didn't even deny it
>>
Good thread
>>
Where did you meet the werewolf girl?
>>
>>19482179
The dog park, of course, anon.
Where else do you meet a sociable weregal?
>>
Unironically, how do you identify a werewolf?
My ex girlfriend thought I was one and I was like wtf I can't even get in shape let alone shapeshift
>>
File: jokerlol.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jokerlol.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Why are you faggots talking to him like he is not a 12 years old fag who makes things up? Hahahah!!! Jesus fuckin Crist
>>
>>19482811

Faggot why are you talking to these other faggots like they're not also 12 year old faggots?

Faggot. Fuck you.
>>
>>19482157
>she's a werewolf

I assure you, she isn't.
>>
>>19482169
>the proper grammatical equivalent of werewolf for females
and what word would that be, because as far as i know, werewolf was not a gender specific word to begin with. It sounds like you have a feminist on your hands, which is perceivably worse than a werewolf.
>>
>>19482157
are you a YA protagonist
>>
>>19484450
I can only think either werewoman and shewolf. Were means 'man' in Old English, so I can guess where she's coming from in saying that there is a different term.
Surely it couldn't be werewoman though, because that would just translate to man woman.
>>
>>19485292
Sounds like you're just attracted to retards
>>
>>19485302
I'm not OP, nigger.
You aren't wrong though
>>
>>19485292
>>19484450
It's fucking older than that kind of English
>>
>>19483166
You don't know that. Or do you? Are you psychic?!
>>
>>19482157
Maybe you should try expanding your social circle.
>>
>>19485449
Are you retarded? Werewolf means man wolf in fucking old English, look it up you retard
>>
File: 25yuswsw28295.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
25yuswsw28295.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>19485449
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.