[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ghost children ever grow up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Child-ghost-15980.jpg (214KB, 921x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Child-ghost-15980.jpg
214KB, 921x1300px
I have a 12 year old ghost child who is still pretty young. She died in the 1960's from Chicken pox. Am 23 myself and it is hard to talk to a ghost child and explain certain things.
>>
>>19482081
Yea she's going to start aging 60 years later
>>
>>19482106
60 years after she died?
>>
Fake things continue to be fake...
>>
>>19482081
No, next question
>>
>>19482113
I'm lying. I feel like you answered your own question
>>
>>19482081
Nope. Free loli forever. Enjoy nigga.
>>
>>19482081
KYS and find out cunt
>>
There's a story of a kid who lost an eye while playing with a ghost friend. Decades later some dude shows up and is like "hello old friend" and disappears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeV6iFQzhEM
>>
I was visiting a medium some years ago, this one time she was channeling a young woman, in her teens, that told us that her step mother killed her, I remember that she(the ghost) told us that she lived aroun 1920-ish, by then she had been dead some 90 years, so my guess is that, no, ghost don't grow up.
>>
>>19482562
So, if you die a manlet, you'll always be a manlet?
>>
>>19482568
If trannies kill themselves will they always be fucked up freaks? Trully a fate worse than death.
>>
I remember seeing that painting before, but without the kid on the floor.

>visiting god parents
>sleep on their couch
>see that painting on the wall
>wake up with a very vivid memory of the girl from the painting standing by my bed and staring at me

I chalked it up to sleep paralysis. Probably a common themed painting too. But i have thought about that moment for years now
>>
>>19482081
What's up, anon? Hoping she grows up so you'll stop feeling the urge to fuck a ghost child??
>>
>>19482081
>I have a 12 year old ghost child
No you don't.
>>
>>19484051
Quality post. Much content added.
>>
>>19484079
Your mum nigger
>>
Dat ass/buttocks tho ;^》
>>
>>19482081
Make her your ghost loli anon

I've always had this fantasy of finding a ghost girl and then she comes every night by my bed side to have hot steamy sex and some cuddling afterwards

It's just so hot to think about, I wish it happened to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.