[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Missing Dutch Girls In Panama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 12

File: Kris and Lisanne.jpg (107KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
Kris and Lisanne.jpg
107KB, 1480x832px
What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon? What do you think really happened to them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-full-story
>>
File: Photo A.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo A.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
This is one of the photos they found when they discovered their camera in the jungle.
>>
>>19481949
this again, really, they are dutch idiots who knew nothing about hiking and went hiking in a place that requires significant knowledge of hiking to survive
>>
>>19481949
daily beast did some good long reads on this, google;

thedailybeast lost girls of panama

I think it strange and wondered what they were snapping in those last shots..we'll never know what truly happened to them..
>>
>>19481961
It sent chills down my spine when someone mentioned this isn't looking down over a cliff, its looking up one.
>>
they got raped by HUEHUEs
but hey! at least they could say
>traveling is one of my hobbies xD
>>
>>19481949
ayylmaos
>>
>>19481949
Are you retraded? Dumb bitches go hiking, get lost, die.
>>
>>19482847
yeah but their stuff was found at weird times and places, neatly folded up an shiet
>>
>>19481961
On the right edge of the photo there are shadows of some foliage. How is that possible ? Shouldnt we also see the plant that casts the shadow ? Its like there was someone behind the girls also taking a photo or at least with a flash apparatus to make this possible
>>
>>19482890
look like water stains to me..what do Daily beast say about the photos, they look unhappy in some of them and I'm sure I've seen a clearer photo of the gash to the head before on the internet but can't seem to find it today..
>>
>>19481949
POST BOOBS
>>
>>19482884
In that case they got raped and murdered.
Mistery solved.
>>
>>19481949
Girls got turned off the trail, one of them slipped or tripped and fell and got badly hurt, other tried to go for help but as they ere lost, couldn't find anyone. Left backpack and stuff so that someone would maybe see it while hiking, but no luck. Succumb to exposure, hunger, thirst. Die, get eaten by wild animals.
>>
>>19482884
>yeah but their stuff was found at weird times and places, neatly folded up an shiet
This seems familiar. Iirc there are others who have disappeared in central/south america where the clothing was found neatly folded at odd times/places.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 192x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 192x216px
KeK
>They go missing April first
>April first
>Hoax 10/10
>>
>>19482900
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-full-story
here it is;
"The last image we have of Kris Kremers’s face, turning to look back into the camera as she crosses a streambed, could also be telling.

“Her facial expression is different from in all the other pictures,” says Rosenthal, after magnification and enhancement of the image. “She doesn’t appear so happy here for some reason.”"
>>
Raped by jungle niggers
>>
>>19481949
They got lost and tripped and died in the darkness. It's really not that interesting.
>>
>>19482262
It's a slightly more nuanced version of this.

There's a rapey af guide that tried to convince them to go into his rape lodge off trail. They declined but he'd obv convinced them enough that you could safely go off trail there. So he bears partial responsibility.

The dark pictures are most likely where the little one died, she sustained a serious blow to the head early on (this is why some of the pics were withheld for a long time) and probably fell down a sheer drop and died in the dark. This also explains the phone unlocking thing.

The only weird thing beyond that is that the rapey guy lead the first official search and rescue missions, stopped the local search and rescue effort, and may have tried to destroy one of the bodies if there's any credence to the traces of lye or synthetic fertiliser or whatever it was.

The best piece of advice I can give everyone here: do not fall for the follow the river meme, if you have a working phone and no signal go uphill to the highest point you can. Following water will take you to bad signal areas and rarely to civilization or the coast. That's the main way they could have survived.
>>
>>19482884
It's common for people to leave a trail of breadcrumbs.
>>
>>19481961
Didn't they take a shitload of pictures one night a few days after going missing? Maybe they were being stalked by a jaguar and trying to scare it off. Or maybe they were getting desperate and attempting night travel and that was the only light. Anyone have more pics?
>>
they got lost in the jungle and died

animals and bugs ate their corpses
>>
>>19485749
There's basically no aggressive animals in the area for hundreds of miles. One of them seemed to have died on a rope bridge and the other one took a bunch of pictures in that spot.
>>
Anyone have the full set of pictures?
>>
>>19481949

I stopped posting on this topic a while ago.
It always makes me sad how many say that these girls were dumb broads who got lost and got eaten by wildlife.
At first i thought the same, at first glance.
Now, after over a year of investigating this subject i came to the following conclusions.
These are facts. I wont go into the theories on what happened anymore.

>You cant get lost on the trail.
This vid explains why, but you'd have to know dutch to understand whats going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWndBGcHnfo&t

>They hiked before.
>They were intelligent.
>There is a local police cover up.
>Local police tampered with evidence.
>No registration of who handled the evidence.
>Backpack is found virtually intact (hence the pictures)
>Bodies are gone except for some bones.
>Taxi driver who brought them there died a short while after, mysteriously drowned in a lake.
>There were more people in that taxi.
>They were still alive and in the vicinity when rescue teams were searching.
>Foot found in shoe had broken bones that indicate a fall.
>Pelvis bone was bleached.
>The area is known for drug trafficking.
>Area wants to be tourist area...
>Woman in charge of the investigation has been target for corruption charges and claims for years.

Thats about it.
>>
>>19481961
Wow. Dirt.
>>
There is a disappointing lack of pictures in this thread.

My own pinion: With flights being so cheap in the modern age, travel has become too accessible and dumbasses who really should never leave their little inbred village are now posing as worldly globetrotters for their instagram followers.

These girls should have stuck to normie travel destinations like Paris. Leave the more exotic locations to real travelers.
>>
they got lost seeing how they tried calling the pigs so many times. as to why the bodys where cut up. i have no idea.
>>
File: 7reCdlm.jpg (153KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7reCdlm.jpg
153KB, 768x1024px
>>19486402
You can't find many pictures besides what's being leaked.
I could only find this imgur album reposted several times in different formats.
https://imgur.com/a/ITPQC
The article describes a few more pictures including one where a girl is either dead or dying with blood all over her face.
It sucks, but I find it hard to feel bad for women that leave their comfortable first world nation lives in search of "adventure" in third world shitholes
t. latino thirdworlder
>>
>>19486655
Thanks, I've seen that imgur album before. I'd love to see the rest of the photos on the girl's camera. Apparently there is over 100 of them.

The fact that the girls turned the phone on at regular intervals each day and had time to take all the photos kills the theory that they were raped and murdered. It's most likely they got lost and starved to death. Perhaps one of them broke their ankle thereby severely limiting their ability to escape the jungle. The photos show that they girls were hiking in the opposite direction AWAY from the village.

The girls came to Panama to learn Spanish (why not in Spain?) and work with the local poor children. Can't stand rich white girls who travel to the third world to take pics with the brown children, fishing for them Facebook likes.
>>
They got lost and died. Not much of a mystery here.
>>
>>19482985
>tripped and died in the darkness
This is so fucking stupid. Nobody goes hiking at night when they can't see, ESPECIALLY if they're lost.

No, what most likely happened was they were being stalked. Maybe it was related to the travel guide. Maybe it was an unidentified tribe in that forest. In any case, they panicked, tried to flee, got lost, then were murdered.

Why someone would want to waste their time killing 2 lost girls is beyond me.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of want to examine that area while loaded with a fucking AK-47 and full riot gear.
>>
>>19486715
There are pictures they took after they went on the trail they weren't supposed to, and they were smiling and pretending it was fine.
Nobody chased them, they willingly took a road they shouldn't have and were told not to take, got lost and died.
>>
>>19486722
>Nobody chased them
Why is there an 8-day gap from when 'everything was fine' to 'in total darkness obscure photos'

>got lost and died.
How they died is kinda the point of the discussion. No they werent eaten by fucking animals
>>
>>19481961
May I please have all the photos?
>>
>>19486681
>Perhaps one of them broke their ankle thereby severely limiting their ability to escape the jungle
Even if she fell, her ankle wouldn't be broken clean off her foot like that.

Did you not read the portion about the bones being bleached?

> It’s also peculiar that most of Lisanne’s bones had tissue attached, while none of Kris’ did. And perhaps the biggest oddity of all – Kris’ bones – but not Lisanne’s — were hyper-bleached by phosphorus, a substance missing from the local non-volcanic soil.

That doesn't happen naturally. A person did it, possibly to remove DNA evidence. They were murdered.
>>
>>19486747
If a party wanted to dispose of the bodies why not just dig a hole and bury them? It's the middle of the fucking jungle, nobody is ever going to find them.
Or just throw them off a cliff and pretend it was an accident.
>>
>>19486751
>why not just dig a hole and bury them
Because it's a rain forest and rains a shit load. It would have surfaced easily. Also that's a lot of work, and you'd stand out like a sore thumb bringing shovels and shit.

>>19486751
>Or just throw them off a cliff and pretend it was an accident.
If that had happened then their remains wouldnt have been scattered.

Also
>after April 5, Kris’ phone was turned on several times but the sim login pin number was not successfully entered.

Then there's the unidentified fingerprints on the backpack.

hmm
>>
>>19486734
They probably died of thirst and starvation.
>>
>>19486761
Doesnt explain the gap.
Doesnt explain why they didnt attempt to leave any text message of their status
Doesnt explain scattered bones

Posting about it on /x/ is equivalent to talking to a fucking wall. I'm out.
>>
>>19486757
Read the fucking article m8
The backpack was delivered to a police station by an indian woman who found it near her rice crops
It had over 30 unknown fingerprints in it. Also probably fingerprints by the inept cops that constantly fucked up throughout the case
You could infer the girls were involved in a 30 man gangbang or that everyone in the tribe had a look at the backpack and its contents before realizing it was white man stuff and bringing it to the police station
>after April 5, Kris’ phone was turned on several times but the sim login pin number was not successfully entered.
Kris became incapacitated, as proven by the picture where her temple is shown with a wound and blood.
Lissane didn't know the passcode, Kris lost consciousness or died suddenly before telling her the code, she turned it on just to check for signal and attempt to make an emergency call. You can dial emergency numbers even on a locked phone
Read the fucking article
>>
>>19486771
Okay it was ancient succubus aliens that kidnapped her and dumped their bodies in the river
Better you fuckboi?
>>
>>19486771
>Doesnt explain the gap.

They probably didn't eat or drink anything for 8 days. That's why they died.

Also I am pretty sure their phone ran out of charge or couldn't find signal.
>>
>>19486734
>Why is there an 8-day gap from when 'everything was fine' to 'in total darkness obscure photos'
They had to move a lot suddenly because of the rain suddenly coming in. When navigating a rope bridge one fell and died or nearly died (v common) and the other attempted to make a recording of the site of the body.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/oct/03/alex-humphrey-missing-panama
>>
>>19486007
give us your theory then anon as you say you have researched the subject and have knowledge of it..
>>
>>19482766
they were prolly using the camara flash as a light source
>>
Is there a full timeline of the photos with days/hours and all?
>>
>>19486843
what we need is the unreleased photos..

https://www.elitereaders.com/photos-tourists-mysteriously-disappeared/
>>
>>19486845
found a couple of archives also'

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16285816/

https://yuki.la/x/18521546
>>
>>19481949
What really happened to them?

They got exactly what they deserved. Went to some shithole to do "humanitarian" work and got the ol' brown dickioli and murderoli.

Nothing of value was lost. Third world countries aren't instagram amusement parks.
>>
>>19486007
>>19486801
This. I would like to hear you theory.
>>
>>19481961
>trekking in the jungle
retards. the jungle is full of commie paramilitary fags and drug runners.
>>
>>19486402
Panama isn't unsafe. It's only unsafe if you go hiking in the thick jungle away from the usual touristy spots, especially down near the colombian border. It ain't like they went to afghanistan or something
>>
Why does this thread keep reviving from time to time?
>>
>>19486999
cos its fascinating, unsolved, mysterious..also don't get why people think they were using the flash for illumination when...
How to turn on your iPhone flashlight. Swipe up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone to bring up Control Center. Tap the Flashlight button at the bottom left. Point the LED flash on the back of your iPhone at whatever you want to light up.
>>
>>19486794
Same fucking place. Seems fishy
>>
>>19486999
Because it's interesting and /x/ material
>>
>>19486999
because these cunts here dont want to believe that the monkeys living in a third world shithole wont rape some dumb bitches
>>
>>19487062
>how to quickly drain the battery on the only device that could possibly save your life

smart
>>
>>19487062

>>19487085
This^^^

Also from what i understand on the 8th day Kremers' iPhone was inaccessible, judging by how since the 6th day all the activity on it was failed attempts to enter the PIN code.
>>
>>19487085
so rather than turning on the lamp if you need light, it makes sense to open the camera app, turn on the flash then take a photo? technology not your strong point is it?
>>19487097
dont need PIN code to turn on the light via the method described in my post..
>>
>>19487126
"camera" is also a device separate from your fucking iPhone, anon

you were born in this millenium, weren't you
>>
>>19487126
kek what
>>
Fake news.
>>
>>19481949
>What do you think really happened to them?

From most to least likely

Option A

One of them got injured, both of them starved to death or got killed by wildlife

Option B

Locals raped and murdered them

Option C

They stumbled upon some druglords territory and B took place

Option D

The great panaman' jungleskinraper got em
>>
>>19487276
I find C really unlikely since that's a tourist spot regularly patrolled by rangers and other local guides.
If there were any drug dens in that area they would have been reported to the police. Panama isn't Colombia.
>>
I don't really get why it is that much discussed. This is not the Dyatlov pass case where professional mysteriously died.

Recap : Those two bitches wanted to see the world, like every fucking young women (and men) on the planet. Instead of choosing a nice exotic country they decided to go to the fucking jungle of Panama. But guess what ? It's a fucking shithole, anything could happen to you, it's OBVIOUSLY A dangerous... but whatever yolo. It was a stupid idea to hike alone in this forest. They should have asked for a local man to guide them (and protect them). Some guys probably killed/raped them (no one will ear you scream in this giant jungle) or they got lost and they injured themself in the pitchblack jungle, animals killed them or waited for them to die before finishing the job.

Nothing paranormal or weird about this case. Just two dumb young women that wanted some thrills. Panama is not fucking Tokyo.
>>
File: spooped.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
spooped.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
>>19487471
W-what happens in Tokyo?
>>
>>19481949
look america sponsored wars south of mexico for a while way back in the day. this made this checkerboard pattern of who hates who which created a time bomb that would inevitably wipe out most of the population opening it up for european colonization in the modern era

there was a slight hick up though. they noticed that they each would be fighting a war on multiple fronts and moved to make these lines instead of the checkerboard pattern. they even took their history books with them kek

any ways the cia starts a fight which ripples out like its the starting gun. they dont check to see if there are any tourist in the area they dont give a fuck

a couple dumb bitches die. their deaths are trivial vs all the indigenous people who died because of some bull shit cia operation
>>
>>19481961
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
>>19486779

>They probably didn't eat or drink anything for 8 days.

Do they have monkeys in that country? One of the basic rules of jungle survival is that if you see a monkey eat or drink something it's safe for humans to eat and drink too.
>>
5 April 10:50 – check signal 4
13:37 – check signal 5

6 April 10:26 – check signal 6 (no PIN)
13:37 – check signal 7 (no PIN)

between 13:37 on the Fifth and 10:25 on the Sixth one of two things happened with the phone. Either one had already met her end and the other tried to use her phone without being able to crack the pin, or they were both already dead and whomever had the phone killed them or found their stuff.

Then this.
Froon's camera was used again to take 90 flash photos between the time of 01:00 am and 04:00 am at rate of a photo every 2 minutes and most of the 90 photos were taken deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness. A few photos show that they were possibly near a river or a ravine. Some of the visible photos show a twig with plastic bags and candy wrappers on top of a rock, another photo of what looks like toilet paper and a mirror on another rock, and another that shows the back of Kremers's head with what possibly looks like blood by her temple. It has not been clarified what the meaning or purpose of these photos are.

Then this.

"Two months later, even closer to where the backpack was discovered, a boot with a foot inside was found along with a part of a pelvis bone, reportedly behind a tree. In a short time span, over 33 bones would be discovered at the same river bank, with long distances between them. DNA testing in the Netherlands eventually confirmed that they were the bones of Froon and Kremers. Of the 33 bones discovered, 28 were those of Froon's left foot. The boot was a product by a Dutch company. It still had the foot and ankle of Froon in the sock within the boot. The pelvis bone belonged to Kremers. It has also been noted, that while Froon's bones still had some skin attached to them, Kremers's bones appeared to have been bleached."

So, we have long distances between bones, incomplete skeletons no heads, no jaw bones, no arm bones, no leg bones. A boot with a foot in it.
>>
>>19482847
>Dumb bitches go hiking, get lost, die.

/thread
>>
To me this would demonstrate that they were dismembered through some means, and pieces of them carried off, either in part, or in whole. Whilst someone who carried the pieces ate them and chucked them on the river bank whilst walking along the river. Keeping the big pieces for later.

Windego
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5xlq5lKKE
>>
"Two Ngobe women from a search party had discovered Kremers' jeans shorts which were zipped and neatly folded on top of a rock on the opposite, or eastern, bank of the tributary, a few kilometers away from the bank where Froon's backpack was discovered."

I would like to get a look at the photos. The night time ones are probably panic photos. Whilst some of the day time ones could be to give locational information as to their where abouts to anyone who found them.
>>
The folding of cloths being left on a rock is also seen in Folk tales from the USA including "The Headless Horseman".
>>
Also notice, the girl in the red and white striped shirt, as they started out she had long hair, below her shoulders.

In the later picture before the first call to 911 was made, her hair has now been cut, just below the skull line.
>>
>>19482985
>They got lost and tripped and died in the darkness
Did you even fucking bother reading about the case?
>>
File: KramerAndFroonLonghairA.png (3MB, 1600x1192px) Image search: [Google]
KramerAndFroonLonghairA.png
3MB, 1600x1192px
Long hair on both, below the shoulders.
>>
File: KramerAndFroonShortHairA.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KramerAndFroonShortHairA.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
Short hair, bottom of skull line flared out.
>>
Second photo I posted, look at her right hand, it is now massive. Whatever she is holding, probably a cell phone is kind of strange.
>>
>>19487871
You ever think maybe she got hot and tied her hair back?
>>
>>19487871
>OMG GUISE HER HAIRS HAZ BEEN CUT!

Dumb ass.
>>
Its not tied back, its cut, look its flared at the bottoms, meaning not tied back.

Just remember, I will eat, you.
>>
>>19487871
Looks to me more like her hair is pulled back like in the rest of the pictures. I think we're seeing the "wings" created by sideburns.
>>
>>19487896
What do you mean you'll eat me?
Her hair is clearly pulled back.
Two unprepared girls disappeared in the wild. I'm sorry but no matter how much you want to pretend, this is not paranormal.
>>
>>19487896
>this mouth-breathing moron

Isn't school back in session yet?
>>
>>19486402
paris is a shithole
>>
>>19481961
There were rumors that they were killed be an apparent serial killer that was rumored to be in the area. Apparently the guy killed people around there before. Its theoretically possible he killed the both of them.

Also the fact that there were so few bone fragments and remains left, even though the area had very few scavengers raises questions as well.
>>
File: wait...what.jpg (75KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
wait...what.jpg
75KB, 627x480px
>>19487992
>the area had very few scavengers
>very few scavengers
>few scavengers

That's not how a tropical rainforest works, dude.
>>
>>19486007
>two girls go hiking in the rapey-yaypey jungle with a supposed serial killer close to it; of course without weapons, nor any men
>They were intelligent.

Choose one
>>
Two young pretty white girls go out to some third world jungle and wander around thinking everything will be fine because they fell for the multiculturalism and equality memes.
Turns out third worlders love to rape and kill naive foreign white girls.
>>
>>19487808
this guy ask important questions...anyone has answers?
>>
>>19487653
safest place in the world Doc
>>
>>19487808
>>19488116
I suspect we will never know the truth though I think the most obvious answer would be local wildlife got them. That forest is home to several big cat species including jaguars and pumas. If they died due to starvation/exposure any remains could have been eaten and dragged around by big cats like that.
>>
>>19486402
more pics!
for science!
>>
>>19486007
The girls were definitely still dumb broads though considering they went to Panama and hiked ill-equipped there.
I presume their "experience" with hiking was in Western Europe. Even with the small chance of encountering fairies or mudslimes, that is nothing compared to going into a fucking third world jungle.
>No registration of who handled the evidence.
>Taxi driver who brought them there died a short while after, mysteriously drowned in a lake.
>Woman in charge of the investigation has been target for corruption charges and claims for years.
I haven't heard of these parts before.
What could the taxi driver have known if he was indeed silenced?
Then there is this bit from the beast article:
>“The official version of the story makes no sense,” says Enrique Arrocha, the lawyer who represented the Kremers family in the case, when we meet at a popular restaurant named for the nearby volcano.
>The day before, when we arranged this meeting over the phone, he’d hinted that his life has been threatened over the Kremers-Froon case. Perhaps for that reason, he’s accompanied to our table by a bouncer-sized bodyguard.
Then there's the victims writing of how the school though it was odd that there schedule was off and they arrived a week early. Their placement in the volunteer program had been planned out for months.
This combined with the taxi driver's death, the investigator's corruption charges, the lawyer's statements, and the state of the remains along with others being found, makes me wonder if something a lot bigger than just a normal murder was going on. I want to say the girls were intentionally set up as sacrifices to some cannibalistic cult/tribe, but who knows.
>>
how much does fresh kidney(s) and liver(s) go for these days?
>>
After reading The Daily Beast I have to say I think their conclusion is probably fairly accurate.

>Hiked up to the Continental Divide
>Went down into the deep jungle and away from the tourist area
>Got lost in the watershead, from the description the area is a literal maze of waterways some of them fast flowing and very deep
>Weather turns dramatically as it was the wet season, extremly heavy downpours make the already rough trails even harder to navigate
>Walked in circles for days as everything looks the same
>No food and only dirty river water to drink
>Fell off a 'monkey-bridge' into a ravine which would account for the evidence being moved around a lot, especially in the wet season
>>
>>19486655
what i hate about girls like that is that they usually go thinking everyone in third world countries are perfect human beings with no personal or social conflicts. I also find it hard to feel bad for them when they pretend they are hippie rambos who can survive anything in wild jungles and shit.
>>
>>19487869
Is that backpack all they carried? i don't even see a bag on the right girl.
Did they actually go hiking dressed like high school party rock fangirls with a single bag? Not even a hat, no sun protection, where are the shades? I think we see from the photos why they got lost.
>>
>>19481949
>>19488649
The route they originally took that's popular for tourists is very easy. You don't need any gear really. It was going off trail after that was the problem, and why they did that was a bit of a mystery, esp when one of them was highly experienced in off piste trecking/skiing. The answer to that is a mix of factors: due to an administrative fubar they arrived there way earlier than most volunteers meaning they lacked the typical social group volunteers would normally have there. They were preyed upon by a creepy guide (vulnerable). The area off trail was not obviously different to the trail at the end in the dry season, it sort of looks like the trail continues but it leads into a rats nest that floods when it rains. And it's likely that necessary signposting was tampered with. To top it off, because the school they were volunteering at fucked up, it wasn't clear at first that they had gone missing. They also should have been more deliberate in telling people when and where they were going.
>>
File: lisanne-froon-kris-kremers-1.jpg (48KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
lisanne-froon-kris-kremers-1.jpg
48KB, 700x525px
I don't know if this has anything to do with their disappearance, but I think that the tall one is a tranny.

Too much structure in the upper chest. Shoulders are about 3 head widths in size, whereas for normal women it is 2.5.

I couldn't find enough pictures to confirm this 100% though.
>>
>>19489000

still would
>>
>>19488191
That wildlife theory tho.....

>daily reminder there are no bears or pumas, or jaguars, or wolves over there
>>
>>19489000
She was very tall for a girl, 184 cm (6 ft 0 in), explains why she played voleyball in highschool. I know it's beyond your imagination, but some people are just really tall.
>>
I looked and zoomed in.

Hair is not pulled back, it is very thick on the sides and flares out at the bottom after it was cut.
>>
>>19489000
not familiar with the dutch eh, look up average heights of dutch people.
>>
>>19489595
post pictures then you colossal retard
>>
>>19482884
>realise your lost
>shit all out of breadcrumbs
> these clothes will do

???????
>>
It was Samsquanch
>>
>>19489595
Her hair is pulled back for sure, my man.
>>
>>19490825
I looked and zoomed in.
Her hair really is pulled back. You're right.
>>
>>19486655
>orb in the right hand corner

Spooks got them
End of story
>>
>>19489506
>>19489613

I was mostly at the head shoulder width ratio, which is more typical for a man than a woman.

The fact that she was tall does add to it, however.
>>
>>19486757
>Then there's the unidentified fingerprints on the backpack.

The taxi driver probably helped them to get their bags in and out the car, that would explain the fingerprints.
>>
>>19490853
nevermind, this guy explained it better >>19486774
>>
>>19487718
calm down it's just a cliff
>>
they were killed by savage primitive tribes in the area and it was covered up by translators
>>
>>19489000
They took some very nice pictures. Too bad they didn't live to tell the tale. Honestly, two white girls going to a third world country by themselves and in a fucking jungle no less, was horribly irresponsible. I don't care if they were survival experts that was still idiotic.
>>
We just missed something.
>>
>>19489506
Dutch girls are tall.
>>
>>19486900
This and checked
>>
>>19491855
I disagree. No one deserved that fate. Sure we can agree that they did pretty much everything wrong but I'll never agree that they or anyone else deserves this kind of shit.
>>
>>19491870
Everyone here is too edgy to show even the slightest bit of sympathy, I wouldn't waste your time
>>
>>19487418
I think it's possible when you go for an 8 day hike into the jungle off the trail. Judging by the way the police mishandled everything I think they must have a deal with some kind of drug lord, I'd even go a stretch further and say that the tour guide or someone occasionally sends people off the trail into a trap to become a slave or to be sold
>>
>>19491870
you never know man. They could have made kids lives hell in highschool, or even middleschool.
>>
>>19487808
>Froon's camera was used again to take 90 flash photos between the time of 01:00 am and 04:00 am at rate of a photo every 2 minutes and most of the 90 photos were taken deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness.

Can we all take a moment to think about how terrifying this would have been. Even if it was just a case of getting lost and nothing sinister the sounds of movement in the jungle and your eyes/mind playing tricks would have been hell. Plus it's mostly agreed that only one of the girls was alive and such, alone at this point
>>
>>19482779
Oh shit dude, yeah. Looks that way. Never realised that before.
Maybe camped up against a cliff for some shelter or a sense of security, without realising things might be prowling about above them? Heard a noise, snapped a pic.
>>
Um... guys... this sounds very very familiar.

>shorts neatly folded
>near a water source
>only bones found with some clothing items

Anyone know what Im talking about?
>>
>>19489595
Shut the fuck up with the hair theory you raging dipshit.
>>
>>19491828
it's because of all the windmills
>>
>>19493841
I think we all know what you mean anon. They summoned a succubus.
>>
>>19493895
Google the missing 411
>>
why cover for the tribe
>>
>>19487653
Nobody sleeps there.
>>
>>19493919
I've heard about this too but not from the missing 411, it's from the Blair Witch.
>>
>>19493598
This. I imagined her trying to use the camera flash as a light source in desperate attempt to find her way out, completely lost and disoriented in pitch darkness.
>>
>>19493976
Because not even stupid white broads would "explore the world" near tribes full of rapey cannibals
Tourism is a huge part of the economy in Panama.
>>
>>19488528
weren't their belongings found in good condition, no water damage?
>>
>>19496003
Yeah, no water damage on anything
Maybe the backpack was water proof?
>>
>>19487869
>>19487871
it says in that imgur album that those pictures are from a tv documentary and are not real
>>
>>19486402
>Paris
>Safe
>>
>>19493895
>>19493919
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
>tampered evidence
>taxi driver dies a few days after them being lost
>removed photos

probably saw something they should not have seen, got raped by dindus, or natute took them out
>>
>>19481949
they probably got raped and killed by some locals
>>
Could you guys on post some links regarding the taxi driver dying and there not bring any wildlife in the area? Also some maps of where this all happened. Just stumbled in here and want to get up to speed
>>
Probably came across some sort of drug crop and were murdered. Killed the retarded guide that sent them there in the first place for good measure I'd wager.
>>
>>19497072
definitely safer for two white women than the buttfuck nowhere middle of a jungle
>>
>>19481949
No mystery in this case. This report explains it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6o_oorePgk
>>
>>19481949
I chopped them up and fed them to the crocs
>>
>>19482909
you must be really fun at parties, shitheel.
>>
Pretty, soft white girls go into the jungle and get raped by hung AIDS jungle cock. Froon got pooned and Kremers got creamed.
>>
>>19486900
We seeing levels of edge that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
lul white girls need to stick to porn everything else ends up getting them killed
>>
>>19488058
>Implying women need men to protect them
>>
>>19481949
>>19482766
>>19482900
>>19482934
>>19488329
>>19488528

Here's another Daily Beast article with some pictures I haven't seen in this thread.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-camera-the-jungle-and-the-bones
>>
>>19486007

No offense, but all those things are very common in South American countries. I mean everything you just said could also happen in Ecuador or wherever else. There is definitely something fishy about this case, but being corrupt and always covering up is just what Latin American politicians and police do for a living. Nothing odd there.
>>
>>19481961
make it brighter
upper right corner
>>
Two "attractive" girls, there are more attractive women in panama than those 2 girls.
>>
>>19481949
There is a cannibal tribe near the place where the girls bones were found, that explain why they identified the bones of at least 30 different people, the finger prints on their camera, and why the police didn't do anything about the other remains.
>>
>>19481949
>went missing April 1, 2014

Why are we like this
>>
>>19487871
what is she holding?
>>
>>19481949
Panamafag here.

The news said that they get lost in the woods and there are 2 theories about what happened:
>Wild animals killed both and took their body to the animal's hideout
>Nativefags eated the girls. Not all natives here are "Cannibals", most people think they are retarded (They're), yet, there's a small minority, apart from the other natives that are cannibals.
>>
>>19489000
here we have an an escapee of /b/ everyone...make him welcome.
>>
>>19501829
what do the norms think of cannibalism? do they look down on it?
>>
>>19481949

>[Kremers bone appeared to have been bleached] - Wikipedia

what does it mean? naturally?
>>
>>19486999

This. It feels like OP is the murderer and he's getting off of it, you know getting the satisfaction from all this.
>>
>>19487126

Using the separate Camera flash as light source means you're not wasting your Cellphone's battery instead, you know, coz it's your lifeline calling for help when it's possible.
>>
>>19487418

The resort is a tourist spot. The whole jungle isn't. They probably went off track hiking.

It's some shady 3rd world country. Even me myself wouldn't venture in some unknown wilderness or suburban forest locally near me. I'm from SouthEast Asia.
>>
>>19502620
I am pretty sure no phosphorous or other chemicals used for bleaching naturally existed in the soil where they were found. No clue why they were bleached, my guess is a nearby tribe doing it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>19488528

>conclusion
>accurate

it's a fucking trashy tabloid site
with non-stop "muh implying" "muh suggestion"
>>
>>19488563

blame all the the tv shows man

anything from fucking bear grylls, to normie travelling shows in which the hosts were basically guided and protected by hired armed enforcers behind the screen
>>
>>19497201

>natute

that's one spoopy cryptid
>>
>>19502675

Yeah but I meant literally 'bleached' with some chemicals or just a term substitute, like being washed out or polished by river rocks and shit.
>>
>Be in County Donegal, well into my pints, lads
>Phone ring
>"Lad, Kris Kremers id dead and Froon to follow"
>"No"
>>
File: Photo A-edit.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo A-edit.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
Brightened up the original a bit
>>
>>19504285
Spooked me good senpai
>>
>>19482901
underrated post
>>
>>19504285
Is that... A person?
>>
>>19504285
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>19487829
i was worried i would have to mention it, many of david p. cases have similar phenomenon, parts of body, folded clothing.
>>
>>19487856
if they got lost then her hair might've/would've gotten caught on things especially in the dark. maybe she cut it herself
>>
>>19504285
Fucking cunt
>>
>>19486681
>Why not learn Spanish in Spain

Because Spanish have a fuckin annoying accent, Spanish sounds way cleaner in (most) Latin American countries.
>>
>>19481949
What happened?? Really?? They fucking got lost and died. Not everything is some amazing mystery to be solved. Jesus, when did /x/ get so fucking bad???
>>
>>19505553

Around the time all the authors dispersed to different forums like sanctuary and left this mildly amusing cancerpit
>>
File: 1432405938826.jpg (12KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1432405938826.jpg
12KB, 210x210px
>>19504285
uh, guys...
>>
>>19505578
>/sanc/
I miss that place.
>>
>>19481949
Gee, let me think. Human trafficking is the second most profitable racket next to narcotics. Most likely sold to a person who will disappear them. Fucking evil. But absolutely true. Think new money. In a country where you run things.
>>
>>19504285
>hey dutch girls! wanna buy some coke and get raped?
>>
>>19493565
You nailed it. Someone knew they were there. Followed social media, and boxed them in. Could have easily been this.
>>
>>19505578
I'm an oldfag author still here after all these years and I can honestly say that /x/ is dead. The mods should just delete this fucking board.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.