[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0538.jpg (34KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
34KB, 372x372px
x i don't know what the fuck is going on.

alright, before i get into it ill give some little backstory. i always have vivid as fuck dreams. i'm talking about those dreams where you wake up and you have to sit there for like 30 minutes wondering if it was just a dream.

now my problem has been going on for as long as i can remember, but it's getting more frequent every day. it would start out as a dream like the ones i described earlier. i would wake up, think about the dream, move on. then, almost exactly 4 months later, that shit would happen exactly like in the dream.

>well anon, that's just deja vu. everyone gets it.

here's the thing: i would remember the dream in the middle of the deja vu moment. what i mean by this is that i would get the deja vu feeling, then remember what comes next, and then that shit would happen down to the fucking tiniest detail imaginable.

this happens all the time, too, no matter the scale of the situation. sometimes it's a conversation, other times it's the patriots making the biggest super bowl comeback in history.

anyone else experiencing this too, or am i just super paranoid?
>>
>>19481432
>before i get into it ill give some little backstory
Stopped reading right there.
>>
I've suffered from frequent deja Vu moments like this as well for a while. What is happening to us?
>>
>>19481432
That used to happened to me all the time when I would sniff paint. Not kidding. Maybe it's a part of your brain malfunctioning as it was, I'm sure, the case for me. I actually went on to become a very successful engineer, go fucking figure.
>>
>>19481432
a powerful demon of the air is trying to grant you precognitive dream abilities in exchange for your bodies energy to sustain itself. Have fun.
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
This happens to me as well. for me, it's never anything significant (usually conversations with someone or thing's playing out in front of me that I'm just observing) No where near the frequency of OP though

>Pats making the biggest comeback

This just makes you sound like an edgy teenage faggot, OP. If you're being honest you should've left that out. They're called "prophetic dreams" but that's all I know about them. Don't start thinking you're the damn prophet of Delphi or some shit ya dip
>>
File: 1478943600943.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1478943600943.gif
2MB, 250x141px
>>19481583

Dipshit posts like these ruin /x/.

As if you're all high and mighty because you think you have some 3rd eye going on you sniveling own fart smelling little prick.
>>
>>19481432
Same here. The creepy part is when you try to react to it or change what you say it always comes out the same way you said it in the dream, it makes me question free will
>>
File: 1489323171455.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489323171455.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>19481432
Haven't you made this post before OP?
>>
This happens to me too.
You're not alone, OP.
But here's the deal:
Dream is based on memory, including precog stuff.
While I have even had girlfriends who have noticed my "abilities" because I will tell them about a dream I had and then the dream "comes true," there is nothing paranormal happening. It's simply your own ability to predict the future due to your high intellect.
Congrats. You're smarter than the average bear!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.