[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ocean at Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (59KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59KB, 852x480px
So somebody mentioned this phrase: 'the Ocean at Night' as a conspiracy/redpill in a thread last night and I can't get it out of me head. He said something about the Ocean hiding "bitter truths that the Atlantists want to remain hidden", and googling hasn't gotten me anywhere. I live right next to the ocean; sometimes I even swim at night, and I'm potentially spooked, as well as very interested. Anybody want to drop something relevant? Anybody know anything?
>>
>>19481408
be careful swimming in the ocean at night op
>>
File: Checking my SEA-Mails.jpg (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Checking my SEA-Mails.jpg
30KB, 800x600px
>>19481408
I got nothing to say other than I'm afraid of the ocean in general, but stay safe when you swim OP, let someone know you've gone swimming at night
>>
Its just a meme, you dip.
>>
>>19481408
So I'm also very interessted in this topic, since Atlantis is one of the few concepts I actually believe in because in my research of mainstream history I found many things that hint to the existence of an older far more advanced civilisation the ruins of which we still haven't found. I always thought they might be in Antarctica but this ocean at night thing also sounds like a good explanaiton to their vanishing.

Here is what I found after a minute of google research:
Apparently during the night the fish of the deep sea who can withstand the pressure of the layer above them start migrating towards the surface to hunt there.
The question you could ask yourself is the following: Are they just leaving their layers because they want to or is something driving them out of there? That would mean that also the creatures of the extremly deep ravines would start driving towars the surface, because as you might know, most of the species that actually live in those depths could only be found because they stranded on a beach in the morning...
We have better pictures of the surface of other planets than from the surface of the ocean.
Also those biolumicents start to appear at night, maybe to cover up something in the deep. Just my speculations, I'm interreseted in this topic aswell...
>>
there is an ocean gateway having to do with the moon
>>
Not sure if it helps much, but I imagine if aliens existed, they would roll by us like we were in the hood. They be looking out their windows of their space craft and see what we do to each other, and roll up their windows and avoid eye contact. If Atlantians were real, and they were still alive, it's because they were smart enough to roll up their windows and avoid eye contact with us. Makes sense?
>>
>>19481408
if the hackneyed phrase
>bitter truths that the Atlantis want to remain hidden

didn't tip you off, you're kind of a dummy

dude was LARPing
>>
Don't listen to the plebs, swimming in the sea at night is wonderful, more so under a full moon and a clear night sky.
>>
File: Ocean_at_night.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ocean_at_night.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of ocean. Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. All my days have I watched it and listened to it, and I know it well. At first it told to me only the plain little tales of calm beaches and near ports, but with the years it grew more friendly and spoke of other things; of things more strange and more distant in space and in time. Sometimes at twilight the grey vapours of the horizon have parted to grant me glimpses of the ways beyond; and sometimes at night the deep waters of the sea have grown clear and phosphorescent, to grant me glimpses of the ways beneath. And these glimpses have been as often of the ways that were and the ways that might be, as of the ways that are; for ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
>>
Dark water?
>>
>>19481408
It means to watch out for sharks and stuff when swimming at night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.