[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting rid of a demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

How do I do this? It came to me, I didn't summon it. I agreed to let it bind it's self to my soul when high I think. I remember offering myself to her, and her saying no over and over. But I remember combining with her. Her consciousness and mine are linked can always hear her. Hard to remember exactly. I know nothing of magic.

I don't want a demon with me if shes a demon. She healed me of a physical problem with my body, so not sure if it's an angel testing me. But demon seems likely. Oddly, she or something she works with/for can take a physical form and interact with other humans. Went to school with me and took a class.

How do you get rid of all bad spirits while leaving the good ones with you?
>>
>>19481323
Good question. I have similar problem. I don't know how this demon snuck in. These past few weeks I have been dormant due to probably hazardous entity.
Meditation hasn't helped.
Banishing only seems to make it hibernate.
Haven't slept well for a 2 weeks.
One of those inner demons?

I could try to provide information if it has any help to assess situation.
>inb4 Jesus bible shills gtfo
>>
>>19482269
Hope you find a way to get rid of it bro.
>>
File: 1501620662305.png (469KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501620662305.png
469KB, 900x900px
>>19481323
Put her in a box and send her to me.
I promise to take good care of her.
>>
>>19483203
Not sending her to anyone. Want her to go away if shes a demon.
>>
Well sometimes "Demons" aren't that bad, maybe it's not an Angel nor a Demon
>>
File: given up.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
TFW succubus fucked me once then never returned, feelsbadman.
>>
>>19483730
Could be a nature spirit or something. Don't know what it is. I want a way to remove all evil spirits and leave good ones.
>>
File: 1471115888236.jpg (13KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471115888236.jpg
13KB, 300x241px
>>19481323
>I remember offering myself to her, and her saying no over and over. But I remember combining with her.

Spirits don't want to change your mind. It's like arguing with gasoline you want to run in a diesel engine.
>>
>>19481323
A Jezebel spirit attached her self to me. Would not shut the fuck up, and when I quit listening she turned into a hateful bitch. Took five hours of a steady mantra about Christ before I felt her heat leave my heart. My mind is finally at ease
>>
Believe in Jesus Christ, and all the dæmons will go away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.