[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have crazy dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 07ypwFg.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
07ypwFg.png
18KB, 424x426px
First dream:
>learn about the demonic possession of others
>observe a mother calling her daughter "lord"
>daughter has a deformed, highly angular and male face, large horns
>they lay in bed
>the mother is on her side and the horns of the daughter line up as if the mom had them

I woke up to sleep paralysis, I kept my eyes closed out of fear as I felt the presence of a winged man

Second dream:
I was researching satanic cults, found out about one in my country, composed of 99 males and 1 female leader who wore a freshly cut animal head, either bull or ram couldn't make it up
>>
My dreams are crazier. I get raped in the ass by 3 foot dicks. I get stabbed in the butthole with knives. I get beat up all the time and it fucking hurts. My dreams suck.
>>
>>19480700
Ever thought about how to stop them?

I feel like some thing tries to teach me something, my dreams are often apocalyptic and I always search for something
>>
If someone could interpret, that would be great
>>
>>19480690
slay off the satanic shit for a while read the bible.
>>
>drop 2 acid tabs in dream
>have complete realistic visuals with colors
>as real as a trip gets
>wake up with faint tracers and the comedown feeling
Also
>dream an entire 15 minute cartoon
>complete with a plot and unique characters
>profound message within it that I can't remember because of how long ago it was
Dreams are fucking weird.
>>
>>19480807
I don't expose myself to satanic shit, that's why its weird

Some other dream of mine

>searching for my name in my old school
>fall through the floor
>in a room with a baby deer in it
>feed it milk with a spoon
All that while having the feeling that the world is ending

I have also dreamt nuclear bombs and had countless bouts of sleep paralysis

I guess its just my anxieties getting the better of me
>>
>>19480872
you were practicing lucid dreaming werent you. they will go back to normal soon enough dont sleep on your back. it triggers paralysis. also stop trying to lucid dream.
>>
>>19480914
I actually lucid dreamed since I was a child, I lost control about a year ago but now they seem even more real.

Thanks for the advice btw>>19480914
>>
>>19480944
thats what happens when you revert back to normal dreaming.
>>
>>19480872
>nuclear bombs
For as much as I wish for an apocalypse to happen just because it would be interesting to be alive when it happens, my apocalypse dream was terrifying. Aliens came and rekt us a la war of the worlds. During the dream I just thought about how much I missed regular life when everyone wasn't dead. And then I woke up and was super relieve it was just a dream.
>>
>>19481027
Yeah, an end to society as we know it would ruin me too
>>
>>19481027
you know these dreams turn in to action hero movies if you fight them.
>>
File: 1493721552250.jpg (168KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493721552250.jpg
168KB, 892x1080px
the real redpill: quit doing drugs every day and you will be able to sleep
>>
>>19480690
That's nothing, try being eaten by flying skull while your whole family just stands there and watches.
>>
>>19482145
Actually I have a horrible time getting to sleep and I am completely sober. I've found that one hit of weed before bed helps immensely, but I don't want to be dependent on that.
>>
I dream about lewd acts with hot girls every night
suckers
>>
I came here specifically for this. Whenever it's demons or demon controlled humans with technology, one thing is clear: "They can look into your heads and influence your thoughts and dreams".

It's not super powerful though. You can fight against it and pretty much always win, if you want to. You just have to know who you are, what you want and what you don't like. Stop being a fag that get's scared by every little shit. Also believing in Jesus helps greatly.

What's annoying though, they can effectively prevent you from having a certain state of mind. They either "shoot" you in the brain with something to change the chemnistry or produce loud noises in your area.

Basically they wear you down. They push you to the edge. Anger, fear, hate is what they want you to feel. It's not optimal but learn to releax. Monitor your mind and keep it healthy. Think logically, have emphaty but don't go and become a hippy. Don't take drugs, don't smoke weed.

Dreams are your territory. They try to influence and put various pictures into it but it wont work if you identify it and push it out or defeat it. The later became increasingly difficult, while you can defeat all and everything in your dreams, they usually pull you out of sleep shortly before you win.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.