[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The eye of God was there yesterday to watch humanity for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

The eye of God was there yesterday to watch humanity for the last time in this earth. September 23rd is coming. God bless our souls. See ya in another parallel universe.
>>
>>19480576
It's not going to happen.
Didn't you notice?
The collective counciousness is in fucking pain
>>
>>19480707
What do you mean? Aren't we going to have a soft shift?
>>
>>19480846
Nothing.
>>
>>19480846
well according to the new age faggots no. those that go to the new earth just die and the rest that dont get fucked on the old earth.
>>
>>19480846
The only reason to have a soft shift is to lessen the pain. A soft shift can also be considered not having anything out of the ordinary happen at all.
>>
>>19480870
well that is obviously not happening right now
>>
So what are you guys gonna do if nothing happens
just pick another date or what
>>
>>19480875
Then it's probably more personal than you realize.
>>
>>19480899
what the fuck does that mean? stop freaking me out you damn aliens.....
>>
>>19480707
Make it stop...
It fucking hurts.
>>
>>19480576
fuck off meme'd up idiot
>>
>>19480576
It was just an eclipse, bruh. An eclipse.
Papa bles
>>
File: 1481779337941.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481779337941.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
>>19480576
I know I'm pissed about no happening on 21st but PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN ON SEP 23 IM TIRED OF THIS CURRENT WORLD
>>
>>19481114
patience nigger, patience
>>
There are basically 2 groups of people. To summarise one is those deep into the occult who twist the scriptures (Gods Word) They have their own bible if you will. In which they praise and worship lucifer. They view themselves as the "enlightened ones" and credit lucifer while deeming God as evil.

Then you have your regular person who loves sin and deem God as evil for punishing them while Gods nature is holy. God provided a way for all to be saved yet many have the "Do what thou wilt" mentality which was popularize by Crowley
>>
sry wrong thread
>>
>>19481196

You also have Heathens and a million other religious groups, Atheists, as well as people who barely think about religion and go about their days like anyone else. Trying to stick everyone into two little boxes won't work this time man. It just won't.
>>
>Happening on the 23rd.

Wake me up when September ends.
>>
>>19481231
Summer has come and passed
>>
>>19480576

You know the biggest lie of Judaic religions is that God is somewhere far, far away. . .golden harp and gates and virgins etc.

Consider for a moment that we are inside of God right this very moment.
>>
>>19481414
The innocent can never last
>>
>>19480576
I'm in 23rd
nothing happened
>>
>>19481114
Change yourself, retard.
>>
>>19481434
you didn't get the concept of god in judaic religions at all.
god is the non-contingent ground of the contingent universe, the otherly other, ipsum esse subsistens, being itself.
god can't be located "somewhere far, far away" because he's outside the universe. he's everywhere, he's nowhere, he might be tiny, he might be huge, and he is now here.
read st. augustin or at least something before you make a fool out of yourself next time, ok?
>>
Lol wasn't the original date 2015 or some shit and then they changed it when it didn't happen
>>
>>19482685
i think those bullshit predictions are as old as calendars.
>>
>>19482549
Wow, it's September where you are. I just can't get a hang of this whole timezone thing like you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.