[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

totally not the NWO in action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: solve_et_coagula.png (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
solve_et_coagula.png
233KB, 800x600px
“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!”
>>
File: 1495307917899.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495307917899.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>19480266
The quotes... Who said this?
>>
>>19480285
Albert Pike.
>>
>>19480293
If you actually bothered to read Pike you'd see that this sentence is literally right before before the quote you mined:

>The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer.
>DESPISES ALL THE POMPS AND WORKS OF LUCIFER
>>
>>19480266
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A ILLUMINATI MORTY
>>
File: 1498796335970.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498796335970.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>19480367
>>
File: taytaylaugh.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
taytaylaugh.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>19480343
this

>>19480367
illuminatay*
>>
>>19480266
It is just a depiction of Baphomet, star of david, eye of god, the duality, Adam and Eve, and the tree of life.
>>
>>19480387
>>19480343

"If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him?

Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”
>>
>>19480343
Thanks bro. Appreciate it.
>>
>>19480498
>"If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him?
>Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.
>Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

I'm super glad you posted this trash. BRB with a lengthy and detailed refutation.
>>
File: toomuch.gif (1MB, 384x270px) Image search: [Google]
toomuch.gif
1MB, 384x270px
>>19480587
>>
>>19480587
Shorter than I thought, the big one is for the WWIII bullshit.

In particular, in his book, Woman and child in Universal Freemasonry, de la Rive wrote three paragraphs that he laid to Albert Pike, which he sourced in a footnote to Diana Vaughn, Léo Taxil's fictitious creation. This writing is part of the texts that Clarin de la Rive recanted, and said that they should not be considered to have ever existed. The text in mention:

>That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

>Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive....
>>
File: 1485847063523.png (75KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485847063523.png
75KB, 500x300px
>>19480608
>the WWIII bullshit.
Notice the quotes attributed to Carr, who in turn is supposedly citing Pike verbatim. Although there is no citation from Haupt, e.g. book and page number, it was pretty easy to track down from where it had originated. “The First World War must…,” “The Second World War must…,” and “The Third World War must…,” is a paraphrased excerpt from William Guy Carr’s book, Pawns in the Game, pp. xv-xvi (a reprint of the 1958 edition). Only Carr doesn’t use quotes to signal a direct quote from the letter, as Haupt had deemed necessary to insert all by himself. The former does indeed claim that three world wars was prophesied in the letter, but he doesn’t actually go so far as to put quotations around it so as to definitively attribute those specific words as occurring verbatim in said letter.

Carr maintains a curious middle ground. Observe the following:
>>
>>19480612
Between 1859, and 1871, he worked out the details of a military blue-print, for three world wars, and three major revolutions which he considered would further the conspiracy to its final stage during the twentieth century.

[…] Pike’s plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The first world war was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did not put this policy into effect?
>>
>>19480616
Here we have a direct quote from the elusive letter, and again, with no precise citation – only the assertion that it is held in the British Museum.

Carr, Rodriguez and “The Cause of World Unrest”

Apparently, Carr was called out on this, for in his last book published posthumously in 1959, he finally reveals his source:

Pike explained what is intended to happen in a letter he wrote to his director (Mazzini) of the W.R.M. August 15, 1871. This letter is quoted elsewhere. It is catalogued in the Library of the British Museum, London, England [9] and has been quoted from and referred to by dozens of authorities and students of the W.R.M., including Cardinal Rodriguez of Chile. (See page 118 of The Mysteries of Freemasonry Unveiled, 1925. English translation, 1957.)

[9] The Keeper of manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is ***NOT*** catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez’s knowledge should have said it WAS in 1925.

– William Guy Carr, Satan: Prince of this World (pdf scan by Haupt), p. 22

Cardinal Rodriguez provided adequate citation for further investigation. Some of the new information gleaned includes the fact, that 1) Carr quoted directly from Rodriguez’ meagre one-paragraph excerpt; 2) the latter mentioned nothing about a prediction of three world wars; and that 3) Carr was confused about exactly what was “catalogued” in the British Museum. Furthermore, it appears that Cardinal Rodriguez was alluding to Le Diable au XIXème Siècle — “its publication” — as being catalogued at the Museum, not the letter itself (as our next source confirms).
>>
>>19480628
We’ll look at the actual “letter” below. For now, however, it will suffice to comment on two things: 1) the confusion over a catalogue in the British Museum has been solved; and 2) the “Nihilists and Atheists” quotes are nearly identical translations from Carr to Rodriguez to the “anonymous” author in The Cause. (There are a few minor discrepancies, but this is surely due to Rodriguez’s book being translated from Spanish to English.):

>“The Cause” (1920) Rodriguez
>“shall unchain the revolutionary Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm, which will demonstrate clearly to the nations, in all its horror, the effect of absolute unbelief, mother of savagery and of the most bloody disorder. Then, everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the mad minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate these destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned of Christianity, whose deist soul will up to that moment be without compass, thirsting for an ideal, but not knowing where to bestow their worship, will receive the True Light, by the universal manifestation of the pure Luciferian doctrine, at last made public, a manifestation which will arise from the general movement of reaction following the destruction of Atheism and Christianity, both at the same time vanquished and exterminated.”

>Rodriguez (1957 English edition)
>“shall unchain the revolutionary Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm, which will demonstrate clearly to the nations, in all its horror, the effect of absolute unbelief, mother of savagery and of the most bloody disorder.
>>
>>19480636
>Then, everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the mad minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate these destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned of Christianity, whose deist soul will up to that moment be without compass, thirsting for an ideal, but not knowing where to bestow their worship, will receive the True Light, by the universal manifestation of the pure Luciferian doctrine, at last made public, a manifestation which will arise from the general movement of reaction following the destruction of Atheism and Christianity, both at the same time vanquished and exterminated.”

>Carr (1958 edition)
>“shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Exactly what William Guy Carr was trying to pull, I’ll never know. If you’ve bared it until the end, perhaps you’re disappointed to have found nothing about a prediction of three world wars, Communism, Nazism and Zionist Illuminati – or anything of the sort.
>>
>>19480645
A search through the entire book, utilizing relevant word combinations, turns up nothing either. Instead, what it truly represents is the scurrilous fantasies, and militant anti-Catholicism of its author: the impostor Leo Taxil aka Dr. Bataille, who profited handsomely while having a million laughs at the expense of both Christians and Masons; who confessed that his entire corpus of anti-Masonic works – spanning twelve years and representing thousands of pages (including the translated excerpt above) – were a complete and utter fraud; a colossal yet ridiculously farcical hoax.

It is enough having shown that the so-called Pike/Mazzini letter came from the Taxil hoax and to have provided a full translation of it.

Taxil benefited from the atmosphere in France at that time, which was indeed rife with anti-clericalism, occultism, and outright Satanism. The poets and authors of Romanticism had also looked upon Satan and Lucifer as a hero, and became more outspoken as anti-clericalism became the norm.

Taxil, for his part, had admitted in typical form:

“The public made me what I am; the arch-liar of the period,” confessed Taxil, “for when I first commenced to write against the Masons my object was amusement pure and simple. The crimes I laid at their door were so grotesque, so impossible, so widely exaggerated, I thought everybody would see the joke and give me credit for originating a new line of humor. But my readers wouldn’t have it so; they accepted my fables as gospel truth, and the more I lied for the purpose of showing that I lied, the more convinced became they that I was a paragon of veracity.
>>
File: backlesnacks.jpg (64KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
backlesnacks.jpg
64KB, 526x472px
>>19480608
>>19480612
>>19480616
>>19480628
>>19480636
>>19480645
>>19480649
Yeah- What he said.
>>
>>19480649
>“The public made me what I am; the arch-liar of the period,” confessed Taxil, “for when I first commenced to write against the Masons my object was amusement pure and simple. The crimes I laid at their door were so grotesque, so impossible, so widely exaggerated, I thought everybody would see the joke and give me credit for originating a new line of humor. But my readers wouldn’t have it so; they accepted my fables as gospel truth, and the more I lied for the purpose of showing that I lied, the more convinced became they that I was a paragon of veracity.
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
We should canonize his ass.
>>
>this thread
Have none of you guys tripped on shrooms before? I've got some bad news
It's all a joke and you're the punchline
>>
>>19480801
yeah that was my concern after looking at art from Salviadroid
>>
>>19480801
the "punchline" is that it's not a joke.
>>
>>19481941
Not to bust anyone's bubbles, but it's the archetypal "hero's journey" with jokes, and yes, you are still the biggest joke in your life, even as the hero.
>>
>>19480801
I was a great laugher, once.

Still am, I'm kind of selfish that way. I like to think that our 'Lord' was a being that enjoyed humor as much as the next fallen angel, or man.

It isn't a joke, though. You're right. That's the punchline, he's a gigantic, infinitely tricky liar.
>>
Should I study magick proper or invest loadsamone in conspiracty books and talk about it on the newspapers comment section until I get shot?
>>
>>19481951
you'll see.
>>
>>19481969
did you just admit that your lord is satan?
>>
>>19481978
Christian, I'm assuming...

you are just as much a black hole as a sun. Don't will in a Christian ending into this dimension, stop looking for validation from what you already know.

we are all in prison, so make the best of it right now...for love.
>>
>>19481982
he seemed pretty dismissive of that title
>>
>>19481982
yes.

and he's very pissed off.
>>
>>19481989
what do you know about love? our God is love, and there is none apart from Him.
>>
>>19481994
i would be too if i knew i was damned for all of eternity and that there was nothing i could do to stop it.
>>
>>19481978
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>19481999
if your mom was a heroin addict, and the only day you saw her was when she O'D because you can't stand the bitch...

would you still be happy that you get to see her?
>>
>>19482006
the funniest thing about that is...

I can make this experience the greatest experience of my life. I don't want an eternity of kisses and hugs, bruv. I want thrill, genius, beauty and passion.

but, whatever...that's just me.
>>
>>19482011
it is written "honor thy father and mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."
>>
>>19482022
it is written "seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
>>
>>19482022
are you saying you would rather spend your life seeking cheap thrills and the desires of your flesh? be that so, you will perish with the flesh.
>>
>>19482032
because you were raised well.
>>
>>19480801
>have none of you guys tripped--
Into the trash
>>
>>19482051
your mother clearly never warned you about making assumptions.
>>
>>19482046
hahahah!

my friend, sweet brother!!!

what only you find of top value is only what you deserve! VERILY, do I command it!

If this world is worth dying for a deity distant, I'm sure our problems would be solve...

oh, shit...

it doesn't work chachie, we are a comsic destiny alined with values greater than what any book or bullshit some priest tells you every sunday.

the universe explains itself to you so openly, and in it's voluptuous hues of light and matter it sings every song and delight!

WHAT COULD A GOD TRULY WANT?

to be, only.
>>
>>19482009
i mean exactly that. as it is written, there will come a day when every knee shall bow before the throne, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. you will see, because you will be there. whether in condemnation or in redemtion, that choice is yours to make. but you may be sure of this, that day will surely come.
>>
>>19482061
every interaction with another human being is an exchange of energy. In every interaction, you can feel and see to which banners they align.

and to know how funny Lucifer really is, is to construct your own reality as a direct challenge to Lucifer and play a game of chess with the chessmaster.

You might learn more...
>>
>>19482074
>>19482094
“My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.”

"But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"

"By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother"

we are not brothers. my brothers and sisters are those who love God and believe in his name. you don't know my father. if you knew him, you would praise his name and give thanks to him.

but i know your father. you don't know him, but i do.

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
>>
>>19482122
yes, he is a liar.

And I can prove it.
>>
>>19482055
The picture in the OP is what everyone sees when they trip
That's why people put stupid eye triangles everywhere and pretend it's a big secret
That's what the show creators are referencing
If you don't know that you're a lamo I'm so sorry
>>
>>19482135
i don't need your words. we have been given the word of God, within which there is love and life and light and truth.
>>
>>19482140
oh, cofeve!

if you were truly of the understanding, you'd be like a battery and have a positive and negative charge to keep equal.

who you are is your magic. So don't tell me when you go out in the world and you see things that make you sad that it doesn't bother you...

of course it bothers me, brosuf. I want this god awful mess to start fixing itself, ain't gonna happen.

we got to become lords of our own lands, because submission to anything is submission to something that you can't control.

does the sun submit to space? fuck no, brother. It burns bright as fuck. A glorious middle finger to void, and it is glorious.
>>
>>19482155

get behind me satan.

we are not brothers.
>>
>>19482160
if you were starving, I'd still give you some food.

who I masturbate to in my closet while hanging upside down is my own business.
>>
>>19482155
behold, the words of THE LORD: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

will you stand with the Lord and repent, or will you be scattered? the choice is yours.
>>
>>19482175
and i would do the same for you, but that doesn't change the truth. you do so from pride and self righteousness, i do so because you need to know that the Lord is good.
>>
>>19482184
what.

that's the same thing, essentially. What would prove to you that the lord is good?
>>
File: white-rider.jpg (109KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
white-rider.jpg
109KB, 600x358px
Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of Lords.
>>
>>19482193
his goodness, not yours.

time is short, may the lord open your eyes and open your ears and open your heart, that you may see and may hear and may understand. i hope to see you one day.

goodnight.
>>
>>19482193
He embodies me. To worship is to never actually be so blatant with his sullied name. He doesn't care about me, he tortures and kills for sport.

I learn from him, like an eternal teacher. God is the vindictive mind. The battle between heart and mind has waged for millennia, they cannot find harmony until both sing different parts of the same song.

God is a jerk. I love him too, though...like that dad that never called but he gave you that dope lambo car you loved so much.

He gave you something you can never repay, I get it. I'm selfish at heart, my blessing and my curse.

As the stone cutter works, he learns, and as he learns, works.
>>
>>19482177
Only a finite being deals in absolutes
God is above that sort of thing
That's it's thing
It's always so better than you it doesn't need you to do anything
Hence why doing the right thing even though YOU DONT HAVE TO is true virtue
If you need a gun to your head to do good something tells me it's not so good
>>
>>19482223
laters. was pleasant. peace.
>>
>>19482133
Go fuck off to /his/
>>
>>19482229
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good. God looks down from heaven on the children of man to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. They have all fallen away; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one. Have those who work evil no knowledge, who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon God? There they are, in great terror, where there is no terror! For God scatters the bones of him who encamps against you; you put them to shame, for God has rejected them. Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores the fortunes of his people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.
>>
>>19482256
This parable is what I agree with.

vampires are real, and they prey on 'god's people'. I don't like vampires, either. Annoying, festering and gnawing at another's conscious until it destroys them.

Or just outright lies. No, I am not a reaper. That's Saturn's job.
>>
>>19482279
key words: not even one.
>>
>>19482022
Yeah your an obscurantist dumbass
>>
>>19482395
controlled insanity.

I sell it, for free.
>>
>>19482093
How does that necessarily make it not a joke? To the extent we can't comprehend God's master plan he might be laughing his ass off at all this. We would never even know.
>>
What do you bitches have o worry about the NWO?
yes, its therE, you know it, i know it, we were born into it, its not a fucking "apocalypse st john 7 head best" thing
its just the government completely controlling all the media , food and pharmaceutical resources, BFD
>>
>>19482410
it was inevitable, too. We all just riding waves.
>>
>>19482256
Ah, he didnt say there was no God. He said there was no vindictive sandkike God
>>
>>19482423
Thank you for getting what I was saying
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.