[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trump eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 14cwwi33lzyx.png (1MB, 1108x739px) Image search: [Google]
14cwwi33lzyx.png
1MB, 1108x739px
if TRUMP is a high level magician, which i believed he was during the campaign, why did he view the eclipse like any other pleb, merely viewing for a few mins during totality and then going inside? barron seemed similarly unimpressed.

is it that they know something, or that they don't?
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (70KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
70KB, 960x640px
>>19479917
>17
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>>/knowyourmeme/
>>>/facebook/
>>
They lost their temporary magickal powers. He instantly looked like a buffoon even to his supporters. Astrology showed it would happen.
>>
>>19479917

The sun absorbs Trump, not the other way around
>>
>>19479917

Because he doesn't give a damned.

Melania and Barron though went down the street to Pence's hang-out, a/k/a the Naval Observatory, where they were running essentially a black tie event of those too lazy to make the trip six hours south.

Barron's into it. God help the kid.
>>
File: 1500085164458.jpg (22KB, 239x304px)
1500085164458.jpg
22KB, 239x304px
>>19479923
9/23
>>
trump is blind
>>
>>19480020
i noticed that, but wanted you to notice it
>>19480244
he has poor vision, not blind. he probably thought how much more could i lose?
>>
>>19479917
Well they know the sun is artifical, for one...
>>
trips and they staged the viewing at an aerliar time and conducted an occult ritual during actual eclipse
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (43KB, 477x454px) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
43KB, 477x454px
>>19479923
>923
>>
>>19481076
>aer
>liar
i believe this
>>
>>19479917
It's because he has no imagination or wonder about the world he's in.
>>
Why would an eclypse be significant for a wizard?
>>
>>19481601
Dude, when you get pissed on by Russian hookers for fun nothing else is quite as exciting. Trust me.
>>
>>19479917
He's a time traveller.

>damage eyes for a photo
>take self and photo back in time before the eye damage
>publish photo to look like a badass
>>
>>19481760
This.
Hes the President and its a fucking eclipse.
Also plz try to temember that trump won because people voted for him. If you think hes some secret voodoo guy whononly win because of pols double digit posts then your practically saying he is incompetent as a leader and could not have won the election without the aid of supernatural powers
>>
>>19483416
>If you think hes some secret voodoo guy whononly win because of pols double digit posts then your practically saying he is incompetent as a leader and could not have won the election without the aid of supernatural powers

Not if you consider that the other side was also using magic to help win.
>>
>>19483423
I dont consider it. Because its nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>19483430
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch...

To say nothing of the spirit cooking rituals the Podestas engaged in.
>>
>>19483430
How it is nonsencical?

Magic was used and their purpose fullfilled, now you may have issues with what you consider magic, and what's just unexplained quirks of human neurologic developepment.
>>
>>19483436
Did anyone ever figure out what those rituals actually do?
The goal isn't exactly obvious from what scant data there is on them.
>>
>>19483446
>>19483440
>>19483436
A bunch of people thinking something batshit insane is not equal truth. Only magical thing is how some people are willing to waste their time with this shit.
>>
>>19483446
They induce incredible amounts of terror in the victim. Terrorized children have incredible amounts of adrenaline in their blood, and drinking this blood can extend life.

I think it's mostly safe to say that any elite ritual involving the torture of a child will result in this. Adrenaline laced child blood is expensive.
>>
>>19483457
Do you even know what ritual we're talking about here?
>>
>>19483436
let me clear things up a bit, that quote is what we would call "dark humor" and had nothing to do with literal witch craft. What we were worried about was more along the lines of the Podesta "what's my other name" video. Not to say that Trump doesn't hit his kids too (just look at baron) but these people were actively participating in violent rituals.
>>
>>19483474
Spirit cooking.

The other rituals I mentioned
>fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch
are clearly good luck charms of some variety
>>
>>19479917
he's a rich cockhole who doesn't care about anything. He was just bored.
>>
>>19479917
the orange man is a bumbling buffoon who's purpose it to get the public attention while trying to con the country.

Pence is the real evil sorcerer, he uses his evil christian magic behind the scenes.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.