[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I go to the Black Lodge for real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: peaks2.jpg (64KB, 454x339px) Image search: [Google]
peaks2.jpg
64KB, 454x339px
How can I go to the Black Lodge for real?
>>
For real?
>>
>>19479828
Like for realsies
>>
>>19479834
For realsies real?
>>
>>19479838
Yea, realsies realsies
>>
>>19479846
Idk
>>
>>19479825
You must wait for a conjunction of the planets Jupiter and Saturn. That'd be late December 2020.
Go to the place known as Glastonbury Grove, in the National Ghostwood Park near Pearl Lakes, Twin Peaks, WA. There, between a ring of twelve sycamore trees, you will find a pool of tar. When the right time comes, the veils will appear. And remember, hate opens the gate.

Or you can simply put the Owl Cave ring on your spiritual finger.
>>
eat some cherry pie and drink some coffee
>>
>>19479825
From what I've seen, power lines are important and what looks like (but aren't), really dirty hobos.
>>
>>19479825
Get a map out and look for any patterns between "known" inter-dimensional hot spots.
>>
>>19480005
this is mythologically correct. except for the hate part. you need to be of perfect courage.
>>
File: lightpost.jpg (69KB, 1023x522px) Image search: [Google]
lightpost.jpg
69KB, 1023x522px
I once dropped a LSD tab and spent the night drinking near a bonfire with a bunch of friends. After a few hours when the high peaked I started to trip balls. It was the most intense high I'd ever felt in my life, and everything I was doing, hearing and seeing was backwards. Even the fire seemed to be reversing towards the wood, and it also felt that I knew everything that was going to happen but couldn't do anything to change this. It was deeply disturbing, but once it passed I felt as I had freed myself from the black lodge. One of the best experiences of my life.
>>
>>19479828
>>19479834
>>19479838
>>19479846
Nigga don't go
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (48KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
48KB, 640x384px
The purest and probably safer route to the Black Lodge, would probably just to go to sleep. Think of how many Black Lodge revelations have happened in dreams.
>>
>>19479825
we'll all be going there at the end of next month
>>
>>19479825
Get raped and murdered by someone possessed with a Native American demon.
>>
>>19480005
>>19480504
It was love and courage.
>>
File: twinpeakscooperhowcanileave.jpg (69KB, 750x611px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeakscooperhowcanileave.jpg
69KB, 750x611px
Why do you want to go to the Black Lodge?
>>
>>19480504
>>19481923
Perfect courage only saves your soul from being annihilated by the Dweller on the Threshold (your Doppelganger).

Love is the key to the White Lodge, while fear is the key to the Black Lodge.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.