[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3, the Alien-Demon war that will follow and Heaven.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Cross-Image.gif (2KB, 433x332px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Image.gif
2KB, 433x332px
10 year old Jeremy was taken to Heaven and told of The End Times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjjUldMA-dg

>kid died for 40min
>comes back to life
>no brain damage
>told of WW3
>the alien-demon war that will follow after ww3
>and Heaven
>correlates perfectly with revelations

thoughts keks ??
>>
I'll take anything as long as I fucking die desu
>>
File: Jazz.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jazz.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19479626
>correlates perfectly with revelations

That might have something to do with growing up in a Christian family
>>
>>19479626
timelines have changed. there is no ww3.
>>
>>19479626
>>19481260
the war you talked about...
the demon war. to put it for a christian:
jesus is setting everything in place right now.
and we are gonna win his war. if we would not fight, we would all go to hell. forever.
Also: christianity, if not gnostic, is shit.
YOU are to become like Jesus. WE are the ones who must stand our place here on earth. And nobody will do it for us. I mean... how is it so hard to understand? You can not make god do all the labour and win all the fights you have with your fellow human beings for you. YOU must do this all by YOURSELF!!
Also god is neutral in nature. Same as the soul.
God can only be reached by love; share your love only with what is worthy to be strengthened.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.