[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: borns.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
borns.png
321KB, 480x650px
I'm just a dude who wants to answer questions.
Ask me any question and give me as many relevant details as you care to share and I'll do my best to find an answer
>>
>>19479592
Who is the king of the illuminati?
>>
Let's see how good you are answering anon.
Level 1
>Forconoclice
Level 2
>BlackWings
Level 3
>Dispair Code pre-2016
Thank you!
>>
>>19479600
I'm gonna say it was absorbed into the Freemasons after their official disbanding, so the current king is the king of the Freemasons

>>19479601
Forconoclice is a Flickr user posting images of a room, newspaper clippings about car crashes, and what looks to be a spectrogram
BlackWings gives me a Yugioh card
Despair* Code pre-2016 gives an rp forum
>>
File: 1494579789109.gif (244KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494579789109.gif
244KB, 717x1000px
>>19479785
Level 1
>Pass. You got into the first zone but nothing else
Level 2
>Fail. You even didn't find the correct one. Pic related.
Level 3
>GG, care to share the link so I see if it's the correct one?
>>
>>19479785
what are you, a professional googler?
>>
wow so much to read...
forconoclice is some secret powerful alien technology?
blackwings is about equality and discipine?
and daspai code s about power and control?
didnt read everythig, but saw a lot of sings and symbols. one can almost connect every diffrent use/meaning of each level.
whoa thx its kinda funny and creepy at the same time!
>>
>>19479870
Fuck off larper
>t. Level anon
>>
the illuminati create and seed distraction words to keep their codewords hidden. i had similartmoments while googling when i felt distracted by other word meanings that wanted to keep me from finding truth.
>>
>>19479785
Trick question.
I'm the king.
Ama?
>>
>>19479809
http://w11.zetaboards.com/corpseparty/topic/10863436/1/

>>19479816
No, these were on the first page

>>19479904
k

>>19479928
How did you get to be king?
>>
>>19479997
Man how the fuck do you manage to find pre-2015 Dispair Code but don't find Blackwings in neocities? You are one weird seeker.
>>
>>19480010
I'm not a seeker, I'm just a dude
>>
demonstrate the proof of Lagrange's second order equations
>>
>>19480573
i do'nt math good
>>
>>19479592
Do you ever tuck your penis in between your legs and pretend you're a girl?
>>
el pindar es el rey iluminati...es el lider de las 12 familias que conforman la elite iluminati es decir el pindar es rotzchild padre...
>>
>>19480719
Pirate a comer frijoles tio
>>
>>19479592
What is the best way to find the largest prime factor of a large number?
>>
>>19480644
I've tucked my penis between my legs but not to pretend I'm a girl. It's an interesting sensation I guess

>>19480719
>>19480721
I don't speak Spanish

>>19480727
>>19480638
>>
>>19480819
I thought people did that to hide boners
>>
How do I work up the will to do something creative, even knowing that stuff a million times better has already been doen by people a billion times more taletned than me?

>>19480827
I do it to pretend I'm a girl.
>>
EU theory.

Can you prove it to be false?
>>
>>19480827
Usually to hide a boner you'd tuck it up in your waste band

>>19480834
That's an easy one.
It really is about the journey and not the destination in this case. You can't view yourself as not yet good enough, but rather that you are better than you were. The only way to get better is to do it. All artists went through the same journey and faced similar trials, you just don't see their mistakes since they're not shown to the world
Also, don't think of it in terms of "better" or "worse". Take some time away from looking at what other people are doing and just do what you want to do. You'll develop your own way of drawing/painting/whatever which is unique to you. Incorporating elements from the work of others helps, but that should wait a little first.

>>19480844
I can't disprove it, no. As whole it's hard to accept, but there are definitely some elements that seem to hold weight. That electricity plays a greater role than we think is plausible, but the degree is impossible to tell. I'm not an astrophysicist

Going to sleep, ask me some spiritual questions for tomorrow
>>
>>19480727
>>19480819
pretty simple actually. was just testing OP to see if he knew.
The rules of mathematics will tell us that to find the largest prime of any number, simply find the primes up to the square root (e.g.: Project Euler #3)
The solution is to take the square of a given number, then find the largest prime of the given square because all primes of the large number after the given square will be multiples of the factors of given square.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.