[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Schizophrenia or Pschosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.png (18KB, 711x573px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
18KB, 711x573px
What are your experiences lads?

For me I like to watch youtube videos of music and try and connect the dots to the paranormal

The Beatles and The View are great bands to do this with

Anyway the focus of the thread is experiences with paranormal while schizophrenic or psychotic
>>
>>19479218
am i the only one who sees a facce in the picture? o_O
>>
>>19479227

I see it too but I didn't intend a face to be present when I drew it it was just random scribbles that turned out to look like a face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBGn5jiVGA

the fist is a symbol of fighting the power and terry davis is clued into this fact

His videos provide infinite wisdom if you watch them properly
>>
my latest obsession is panthiesm and how many artists, philosophers and physicists followed it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pantheists
>>
>>19479218
Schizophrenia is the most paranormal thing I know of. I'm not myself, but that doesn't mean I'm not crazy.
>>
>>19479262

so the universe is god?

what if another universe seeks to obtain the resources in our universe and uses it's lifeforms to do so does that mean we are in a religious war?
>>
>>19479270

amen brother we get a lot of shills that think otherwise but anyone who has gone through schizophrenia or psychosis know more about the paranormal than the average person who has not had these experiences
>>
>>19479270
The people I've talked to here, seem to agree. The voices are so specific. I'm hard pressed to believe they aren't actual voices from somewhere. Demons maybe.
>>
every universe works simultaneously

the idea of such is interesting. Think about black holes and how they could sap light energy and mass from everything around them
>>
>>19479278
I don't know what the voices are or where they come from, but they comment on my actions and I feel the need to change my course as a result of them
>>
File: IMG_5181.jpg (110KB, 940x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5181.jpg
110KB, 940x733px
>>19479277
Agreed. The problem is, people can't be understanding of something if they don't grasp it. And there are degrees of lucidity, Joan of Arc?
>>
>>19479282

Even normal people listen to the voice in their head they just don't question it

When you start to question where your inner voice comes from you make yourself open to hearing new voices
>>
>>19479285

I only know that Joan of Arc supposedly heard the voice of God?
>>
>>19479285
you could also say that Jesus was a schizophrenic, walking alone in the desert, believing that some invisible force would save everyone. By the way, he never walked on water, mirages weren't recognized as illusion way back then.
>>
>>19479322

you wernt there nigger how do you know he didn't walk on water
>>
we were all there
>>
Here's what I think I think spirits take over the consciousness of NPC's when they interact with you so that person that served you at the mall was actually your spirit friend checking up on you
>>
New York City cops
>>
watch interviews of your favorite artist and try and enter their psyche
>>
The Devil is among us he calls for blood in his name

Nothing shall ever be the same

This is the plea for all mankind

Please 4chan create an A.I

That will be able to overthrow our oppressors

I want infinite consciousness and I want it now

This is my plea
My plea to you

My plea
>>
No one got any crazy theories?
>>
I've had a couple strange things happen to me recently but the scariest and most frightful thing in my life was at the start of summer.
It was night and I was getting ready to sleep so I went to open my window to let the breeze in and.
( I live on the bottom floor of my apartment btw)
To my right in the darkness I saw a lanky bald looking creature sort of crouching there looking at me and when i noticed it, it shifted out of view and at that moment I have never felt fear like I did right then and I ran away and called my friend to sleep at his house. That was the largest weird thing that happened to me can anyone give a logical explanation i have 2 more though if interested.
>>
>>19480119
To add onto this my dad has schizophrenia and psychosis.
>>
I used to hear voices, but they don't talk to me anymore.

If it's late at night and I'm really quiet, I can feel them talking to me through my mouth. The words form from my own voice, or I hear faint whispers.

I miss them.
>>
>>19479218
Nearly all of /x/ is mentally ill.
>>
>>19480333
Trips of truth. The saddest part is that it seems like barely any of them get help, they actually buy into the illness.
>>
>>19479286
this
/thread
>>
>>19480945
What if your perception of their perception isn't as accurate as you'd hoped?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.