[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares & Ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: escaping_spirit_by_ljtigerlily.jpg (105KB, 900x859px) Image search: [Google]
escaping_spirit_by_ljtigerlily.jpg
105KB, 900x859px
Hello /x/. I don't know where else to ask, so I post it here. I do dream diary for about a year. I have only nightmares, not one single positive dream.

Anyways, last night I had another dream...of course a nightmare (it wasn't really a nightmare, but totally bizarre and off, disturbing).

In one scene I see two of my (younger) cousins laying in my grampas bed. The next thing i wrote was "at the end it turned out to be a fantasy" (still in the dream, I noticed this in a dream) It means my cousins weren't real and only ghosts. They "poofed" into thin air and flew away like smoke or smoky-ghosts.
At the very end I wrote a note that says: "when waking up I see a spirit/ghost fleeing/escaping from my head" - in real life, not in the dream!

So my thought came up: Are nightmares ghosts/demons or alike that are possessing my mind when having nightmares? I'm 100% sure I was awake, in the same moment I opened my eyes I somehow had the feeling to look above me and there I see a black fog-ish/smoke-ish "spirit" escaping or flying away.

Anyone else had phenomenons like these?
Are there theorys that are same as mine?
What was it?

Thank you guys for any input!

Greetings
>>
Yea I believe they can cause nightmares. Woke to black fog with arms choking me. Around the same time I was having looping nightmare dreams and some dreams with shitty images. Was having bad dreams and saw a black spider on my arm that disappeared when i woke and saw it. Was having the most realistic nightmares one night and was in like lust land and hate land I'd wake up with my left palm feeling like it was on fire
>>
When I sleep in the cold I always get nightmares
>>
Hell yea they can!!! I had two incidents and saw the same black mist above me. Both nightmares were terrifying and it seemed to go into my subconcious to find what i dread the most. Both times i snapped out of the dream into sleep paralysis and out of my corner of my eye i saw this black orb mist. I swore at it in my mind many times eventualy it went away. There was never a third time as the second time it happened i used my inner thoughts to push it out of the room.....never returned.
>>
bumplerido, pls dont let this die within the quadriziillion "ask the retard anything" shit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.