[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What'd /x/ major in? What did you learn about the occult from it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: griselnizzle.jpg (104KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
griselnizzle.jpg
104KB, 700x450px
What'd /x/ major in? What did you learn about the occult from it?
>>
>>19478772
I took one year of college and I learned that College is GAY.
>>
>>19478775
>he's uneducated

Yeah I'll take an order of a number 3 with a diet coke
>>
>>19478787
Remember to study up hard on that test for your learned pro-nouns, fuck-nugget.
>>
File: 1503368031526.jpg (57KB, 716x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503368031526.jpg
57KB, 716x632px
>>19478787
>I'll take an order of a ___
Who knew someone's virginity could be conveyed through text
>>
Any studies related to electricity should be paranormal.

I mean, energy is the base of existence.

That's my interest right now, but studying isn't available to me right now thanks to circumstances and bad decisions.
>>
>>19478787
>thinking you can only be educated if you go to school when the internet exists

How does it feel to be a brainlet?
>>
History and Computer Science.

History= HOLY SHIT! ALL IS DEMONS! no wait its science.

IT = holy shit its hackers, and ai, and the gov every fucking time.
>>
Creative Writing.

I learned there are many things paralleled across many genres and popular series. Like Mr. Jung, I began to consider the possibility they were connected to an underlying truth.

Also, when you can analyze fictional world's, you learn analyzing the real world is not much different and few ever feel the need to do it.
>>
File: fuckin out.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin out.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>19478772
biology, none of what you fucking retards believe is real. magic isnt real, ghosts arent real. fucking grow up you morons.
>>
>>19478787
>>19478793
>>19478798
so this... is the butthurt... of """"autodidacts""""

go work on my car or something cletus
>>
File: 1445375608379.jpg (127KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1445375608379.jpg
127KB, 403x403px
>>19478802
Took electrical engineering, it's witchcraft
>>
>>19478787
>drinking diet soda
>>
Accounting. I think any math major will agree that math and all its functions and formulas are spooky as fuck.
>>
>>19479047
Stop teasing me, anon.
>>
>>19478961
>he didnt major in Transcendental Biology

enjoy your mrs degree
>>
>>19478961
Yet, here you are
>>
>>19478772
Criminal Justice
I learned that drugs laws are a lie to keep non-whites in jail
>>
File: 1491671514742.png (1MB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491671514742.png
1MB, 1921x1280px
>computer science
fucking horse shit major.
no cute girls in my classes.
tried to go into journalism but nooooooo.
anyway I dropped out to study witchery.
makes less money but I get more respect than a pencil pusher faggot.
>>
Natural science, hoping to get into med school.

Not much about the occult, just that plants are fucking weird and the body is beautiful, even if I don't understand it completely
>>
I majored in literature. I've learned that quite a few writers have an insane level of insight into occultism. Neil Gaiman let's on a lot about how the world of the occult functions and how the being live and interact.

As for my work, my experiences have allowed me to influence my writing and get to the source of what I'm focused on. I think I do decently pulling on some terrifying situations to work to express pure terror on the page.
>>
Medical classes, and lots of them. Med school is a bitch.
So I guess that would be some kind of necromancy? I mean I can kinda keep your from dying.
>>
I failed college and joined the Army. I spent 4 years as an infantryman. I want to go to school and become an EMT so I can help people.
>>
Current bioengineering major here. Hasn't had any effect on my beliefs about the paranormal but I plan to do research into the possibility of immortality, which is kind of /x/ related.
>>
Software engineering major

Trying to move towards virtual and augmented reality

About half of what we learn is occult based
>>
Psychology

"scientific" maps of occult phenomena
>>
>>19478772

Mechanical engineering

>>19478818

I'll still make more money than the vast majority of uneducated people
>>
File: jung.jpg (53KB, 325x688px) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
53KB, 325x688px
Trainee psychoanalyst. Studying psychoanalysis at university. Interested in Jungian thought.
>>
Computer science. Nothing in particular, however have been getting more and more depressed and drained because of it.
>>
Audio Engineering.

I learned that the hollywood/entertainment occultists all you normies keep crying about are just shitty musicians who nobody takes seriously cuz they spent all their time casting spells and looking for shortcuts instead of practicing their god damn instrument.
>>
File: background.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
background.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19478835
Lucky you I just studied History, graduated and wish I studied something like comp sci
>>
Second year in state Uni for Genetics.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.