[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

My boyfriend and I are in a ldr and last night we both got attacked by skin walkers. I was coming home from work and parked on the street and went in to my house when someone said my name in his voice. I sprinted into my house and locked up everything but could hear tapping on windows/doors all night. He saw me in his backyard asking him to let me in. How can we get rid of them? What protections can we take. I have a bad feeling they'll be back tonight.
>>
Best way to deal is by gassing yourselves. Particularly with a flit gun.
>>
i got u
>>
Jesus can protect you from demonic beings, Pray and ask him for help. Anointing your home can help as well.
>>
>>19478596
My story (I'm the girl)
>boyfriend and I met online
>fly out to each other's places once a month to spend a week with each other
>he just flew back
>I work night shifts at a local Kohls
>get home late because I closed
>weird intense fog rolls in
>like the kind you can't see your hand in front of you
>drive home really slowly
>finally get home
>walk the small distance from where I park to the garage
>something in his voice says my name clear as day
>sprint into the garage and rush to close it
>we have a deck out back
>can hear it walking along the deck which is super creaky
>quickly set our alarm system on
>sprint upstairs
>lock myself in room
>cat is acting odd
>boyfriend texts me theres something in his backyard
>it looks like me
>call him
>can hear it in my voice asking to come in
>proceed to freak out since he lives alone without an alarm system
>can hear it walking on my deck and tapping on windows
>don't sleep at all that night

tldr: my boyfriend and I encountered skin walkers pretending to be each other.

What protections do you guys recommend? He's going to buy a gun today but is there anything I can do as well? why did they choose us? W
>>
>>19478627
chant kek if they come back
>>
>>19478627
have no fear

they want fear
>>
something is trying to fuck with you guys...fuck ith it firts....like tell the clones to strip naked or gtfo, or "reveal yourself faggot"...what i mean is to show them you are not scared, show them you are fucking pissed and you know they are trying to fuck with you...if you can not do it alone, invite a friend over, and as soon as the clone appears, go outside and kick the shit out of it...take a picture first to see if theres actually someone out there, cause maybe it culd be a mind tirck that only you and you bf can see....invite a friend to discard options
>>
>>19478684
>>19478596
btw, you bf face in that pic is really creepy hahaha like the joker creeepy
>>
To get rid of them you go ooo ooo ooo ahah ting tang
Walla walla, bang bang !
>>
>>19478596
>>19478637

That's what I've figured when I did some research. Where I live, all the lands were or are Navajo. I live close to a reservation. So I wonder if that's part of it. Though I wonder if they should be imitating animals instead from Navajo legend. Perhaps this is different.
>>
>>19478596
I've heard they often can be fought off. Seriously, attack the damn thing as viciously as possible and you won't be seeing it for a very long time
>>
>>19478627
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>19478627
Both are probably Skinwalkers now. Easy prey.
>>
put a ring of cedar around your house. burn it and put it in your shoes for 4 days. put out an offering out in the woods to the religious beliefs of your grandparents or there grandparents, if not then the religious beliefs of your racial heritage. then, they'll go away, maybe forever.
>>
>>19478693
>the girlfriend is now realizing that he was a skinwalker all along
>>
>>19478627
bf is stalking you
>>
>>19478596
>>19478627
>>19478684
>>19478975

You see kids, this is what LARPing is all about.
>>
>>19479368
Why the fuck would I wanna LARP about skinwalkers and not sleep that night?? Who the fucks got time for that??
>>
>>19478596
Why are they after you? Usually very specific. Did you cross someone?
>>
>>19479719
Ashes, in the corners of the room. Across entrances. Any ashes work. Old tribal belief.
>>
>>19479727
Then your safe in your house. The rest is on you to figure out why, and where you picked them up. Make amends.
>>
>>19479719
Um I mean I'm really morally grey so I could understand why they're after me but my boyfriends the sweetest person I dont ge lt why it happened on the same night thousands of miles apart. Would it be anyone or someone specifc like with a Native American background?
>>
>>19479929
According to legend skinwalkers are shamans gone bad, basically. Consumed by evil, primal spirits. Know any native americans that go back to the reservation for family? I'd ask them.
>>
>>19479959
I don't. I live an hour north of Philly but where I live Natives used to and a lot of battles and bloodshed between the Native Americans and colonists happened
>>
>>19479984
I live an hour north of philly, Indians used to live here as well, but never saw anything creepy. not many large wooded areas around here
>>
Generally speaking you can be the sweetest person in the world but if you dont have God in your life & the spiritual protection he provides you are vulnerable to all kinds of evil spirits
>>
>>19480060
Yah I live in the mountains like in a devolpment but my backyards the woods and it drops off back there theres only like scattered houses
>>
>>19479959
I unfortunately don't know any natives on a personal level. We had talked about the possibility of trying to find a way to get in touch with leaders/elders to talk about them, perhaps to get some sort of answers.
>>
>>19480104
If your man doesn't beat you then he's probably a Skinwalker
>>
your man legit looks like a skinwalker, creepy lookin bitch.
>>
>>19480655
I wanna fuck that skinwalker's girlfriend bro
>>
>>19478627
I find it odd that it's on your property. normally they don't trespass and need permission.
>>
>>19478596
Do you have a gun? If u don't, i recommend you to buy some. 20 cal shotgun is the best in situation with skinwalkers, but be sure that you shoot in skinwalker, not the junkie/hobo/etc.
>>
>>19480689
Haha, what bullshit.
>>
>>19480703
He's currently getting one I dont know how to shoot one as of now
>>
>Everything remotely spoopy or unexplainable is automatically "skinwalkers" may may

Weww
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (2MB, 3024x3780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
2MB, 3024x3780px
>>19480655
Its just that picture maybe an unflattering angle this is us
>>
>>19480751
If that dude isn't a skinwalker I'll eat my god damn hat.
>>
>>19480703
>>19480740
Slow your horses. Don't shoot people. There is no such thing as skinwalkers. Call the police instead. Ask them to deal with the unwanted person on your property.
>>
>>19480751
nigga legit looks like Voldemort in business casual.
>>
>>19480751
>black clothes
>black candles in the background
Looks like someone's dabbling in the occult. Bet it's not even a skinwalker, its more probably wisps.
>>
What you gotta do:

1. Take the skinwalker to Arby's
2. Buy that faggot a combo
3. Slap that ass with a spatula
>>
>>19480784
>3. Slap that ass with a spatula

Or bang your nuts against his ass
>>
File: 2urumtv.jpg.png (33KB, 610x389px) Image search: [Google]
2urumtv.jpg.png
33KB, 610x389px
>>19480751

GO back to Israel jew is what they are trying to tell you. Your kind are not welcome here or near the America's. You and the rest of the abrahamic shit heads are getting run off the land and back to that shithole sandtrap in the dessert.
>>
>>19480757
Call the Police is a nice way too, but rednecks like me prefer to solve the problems by yourself
And where is the warranty that skinwalker not go away before the police comes?
>>
>>19480751
That feel when her bf looks like lurch from there Addams family fucked weird Al yankovich and he's the end result.
>>
DUMP HIM
>>
File: IMG_20170822_191203.jpg (37KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_191203.jpg
37KB, 1280x961px
Found your bf true form
>>
>>19480936
mmmmm sexy! <3 <3 <3
>>
>>19480936
Topkek. You guys are assholes
>>
Hey, are you still there?
>>
>>19481087
yup, any advice would be great
>>
>>19481103
Is it still happening?
>>
>>19481103
I'm that redneck who told you to buy the gun
Just wanna say you to be carefully with the gun and don't shoot without a course
I want to believe that you really can kill it or make it get out of your house
Good luck
>>
Have you angered a native American man?
>>
Did the op die?
>>
>>19482077
yeah, did they come back?
>>
What the fuck where the party at boys MODS MOD MODS faggot user32 .quote read 14 boots is scrub based gods never die this is all fucking horrible.
>>
>>19478635
This
>>
why not record video with your phone?
>>
>>19482124
get the fuck out bot
>>
>>19480079
this is flat out not true, i have sacrificed and professed for satan so many times in my life without so much as a feeling. i have seriously non larping done every "legit" method of contacting demons. shit is not real at all. which means probably not god either
>>
>>19480784
>>19480936
You guys crack me up. Thanks for the entertainment.
>>
>>19478596
Did u die?
>>
>>19483287
She either got upset at some of the people shit talking her boyfriend and went somewhere else or she's no longer among us in other ways. I hope, for her sake, it's the former.
>>
>>19484038
Nah she got a good laugh.
>>
>>19478596
>having a relationship with a lanky albino guy with a small dick

You deserve what you got, go find a real man with a real BBC
>>
>>19484346
i dunno man, he could be packing
>>
>>19478596

Skinwalkers dont look like people you dumbass faggot
>>
>>19485227
Doubt it. She's better off with the skinwalker
>>
This is still alive?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.