[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like nothing ive ever felt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: meteor shower.jpg (41KB, 447x257px) Image search: [Google]
meteor shower.jpg
41KB, 447x257px
I like to look up into the sky, day and night. I remember everything i see in the sky, because its spectacular even if its mundane. Sometimes i dream of the sky. Sometimes i dream of dreams of the sky. I had a dream last night, it was a vague recollection of another dream from a long time ago. I dreamed that there was a a parade of sorts of lights in the sky, ships of every design traveling across the sky. some big some small. The same ships that were in my other dream from a long time ago. But this dream was surreal, lucid, and vivid. In my waking memory this dream, i can feel is not from the dream center of my brain, but of my long term memory part.

I remember big lights, fantastic lights, of close visions of ships in the sky. This was a real event that was suppressed in my memory, and unlocked by the solar eclipse i think. My dreams were so vivid, and i recalled many alien things that are not of this world. I had memories of being on an alien world in a building that was quickly taken over by hostile beings, and they hunted us and those that obeyed them were given pardon and allowed to live. Those that did not comply were living in secret and aided by those that chose to live as slaves, for they only chose to live but knew that we all couldnt.

Most prominent though, were those visions of ships. That is something that happened in reality. This is no role play. We are missing time, we have missed an event in the sky. I know it for certain. We have forgotten. Does anyone else remember? If you do, can you describe the ships? Recall from the deepest part of your memory. It was night and it was also day. I looked up with my family. we saw the lights together. I cant even remember how long ago, but i was just about the age i am now, it couldnt have been too long ago, but it feels like an eternity. The memories of me standing outside in the street in front of my house are flooding back to me. at first it looked like a meteor shower, but then they came down.
>>
The only ships I remember are championships. Sorry OP but here's your bump
>>
>>19478476
Also you might want to read up Philip K Dick's memoirs, they resemble something similar to your memories. Especially the part about the rebels hiding with alludes to Christ's time.
>>
>>19478476
I remember a while ago I had a dream of a parade of ships, sitting in my yard, watching it with my family. They were in the shape of letters. Recently, I've also dreamed of separate colonies in far away star systems and also being able to comprehend the distance between our planet and them.
>>
>>19479183
describe the ships you saw, would you?

OP here, i just finished writing the more significant things of my dream. Ill post it later if the thread is still up. Its fairly disjointed, but its interesting and unique.

The parade of ships is still hauntingly disturbing, as it feels so familiar.
>>
File: Dammerung Rhine Maiden.jpg (184KB, 1289x967px) Image search: [Google]
Dammerung Rhine Maiden.jpg
184KB, 1289x967px
There up in the sky, I saw falling stars, shining and numerous from every corner of the sky, across the wide dark night. Out in the empty street, i stood in awe of the next sight I beheld; Bright, blinking, of many colors; Green, blue, red, white, all shimmering in a grand display moving ever closer toward me. The lights pulse and dance upon a silhouette of darkness, a silent behemoth of dark and lights. From the light emanating from this mass, i see as it crosses my sight, it is a ship not of this earth. It was the largest of all that followed it, in what seemed to be a parade from the heavens, Light filled the sky and many ships in many shapes and size moved in a line from horizon to horizon. Some the shape of clouds, and others like jets. Some were as spheres, and even as diamonds. All equally ominous and otherwordly.

To some place in the stars, i wore a suit and float in silence. I see a structure on the surface of an unknown planet, blue and grey. I leap and stride in low gravity toward it. I see control panels and vehicles, and buttons and switches in this derelict place. With a boost of air I jump into one of the structures that appeared to be under construction. It was a metal skeleton and while i was supposed to be exploring, I found myself blissfully playing as if it were a playground, swinging and spinning from the bars that criss cross the building. Peaceful. Next, i and many others occupied the finished parts of the building. Living or exploring, im not sure. We soon found ourselves living there involuntarily.

///

the first part of my dream, that stood out the most. Its bizarre to me. Im going to write a story, i think based on this. Regardless, it made for an interesting dream.
>>
>>19478476
I've been having the same dreams OP! Theyre very vivid, I see everything you described pretty much...even the dream about being hunted and forced to comply or live in secret, I had that exact dream just a few nights ago, except this took place on Earth I believe. I can go into detail about it if you want.
>>
>>19480510
please, go into as much detail as you'd like. Ill post the rest of my dream too. Its bizarre you have a similar dream.
>>
In my dreams there is a world that is decayed. there was a war, there were thousands of fighters, and huge frigates and ships in the air, something happened and i've been desperately trying to piece it together. I was a fighter and I died in combat.
>>
>>19480545
Premise for the dream: there was a war of some sort, the government collapsed and martial law was implemented, then a new authoritarian government was set in place. Officials were rounding people up and sending them to be indoctrinated (I'm not sure if what happened to those that did not comply). I made it a while without being caught, my only goal was to escape. I got very close to achieving that but I was discovered at the last minute.

Not wanting to die and trusting my abilities lie and play along, I agreed to go into their indoctrination program. Luckily the dream let me skip the indoctrination part, but I remember a big part of it was to not show emotions. Happiness was okay as long as it was polite, but "excessive" shows of anger or sadness would get you reported.

Passing their program I was now allowed to travel freely as a citizen, and work was going to be assigned to me. I smiled and played along but after everything I was still like lol yeah fuck that...and commenced my escape plan. (1/2)
>>
>>19480904
(2/2)The details get a bit fuzzy there since it's been a few days and it's harder to remember, but I made it to a ferry on a river, and if I could stay on it without being caught I would be one step closer to the border, and escape. Something tipped off the authorities, tho luckily someone else was arrested in my place and I was somehow able to bullshit my way into staying on the boat.

>"Yeah I'm totally supposed to be here, I'm definitely not the suspicious character that was reported"

The military guy tried to strike small talk with me. He soon confided in me that he wasnt as happy as he thought he would be, things aren't actually that great. The new government was struggling to keep its shit together--they were dealing with things like famine and lack of resources. He even said that he'd heard higher-ups calling it a massive failure, meaning to me that the whole thing was bound to collapse as well sooner or later.

>Military dude: "Look anon, they're launching rockets today. They say it's for space exploration but it's actually just a publicity stunt."
>We're standing at the railing of the ferry looking over the river and out into the horizon. Rockets begin launching one by one in the distance
>It takes my breathe away, I had never seen this many rockets being launchef at one time.
>"Quite a publicity stunt" I say. It's also kind of romantic.
>thisisgay.jpg
>I force myself to wake up before public execution becomes my next problem.

So yup. Despite the dumbass ending, that was the dream lol
>>
>>19480919
the rockets were the elite abandoning ship
>>
>>19481636
Thats an interesting possibility
>>
>>19478535
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.