[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 93

File: twoofcupssteampunk.jpg (50KB, 445x750px) Image search: [Google]
twoofcupssteampunk.jpg
50KB, 445x750px
Welcome to Divination General!

Total Eclipse Edition

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous Thread: >>19473741
>>
trading
>>
>>19478223
What's considered vague/unintelligible? And what do I do in case I need to be vague to be intelligible?

If i have a really complex problem do i have to attempt to describe it or can i just ask "where should i look for answers to my question" or something like that
>>
>>19478174
I'll trade with you.
What's up?
>>
>>19478233
I'm wondering what I should do about a guy I've had a fight with. We're currently not speaking but we're both pretty hurt over it. Does he want me to reach out and try to apologize or does he want me to leave him alone? And maybe where his heart is at in the situation. You can identify him as 9.
Yours?
>>
>>19478240
>10 of swords rx
>3 of wands rx
>the empress rx
Wew, that must have been one hell of a fight. From this, yea, it probably wouldn't hurt to at least attempt to clear the air.

Mine:
Am I going to have to do that thing I don't like to do?
>>
Can someone do a reading for me? (vague question)
>>
>>19478249
Thanks. Starting yours.
>>
>>19478251
Vague questions get vague answers.
>9 of pentacles
tl;dr good news.
>>
File: +010100100100100001010000.gif (1MB, 494x370px) Image search: [Google]
+010100100100100001010000.gif
1MB, 494x370px
>>19478223
>No binary

;__; It is the language of my robot heart though.
>>
Is there any other place I can get a reading for free/cheap
>>
>>19478262
Aww, you don't like us here at /div/?
>>
>>19478249
Five of Wands
Three of Wands
Strength

Seems so anon. Sorry. :( Its not as bad as it seems though. You push through it alright even though it bothers you.
>>
>>19478279
No worries.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19478262
Etsy has them if you're willing to part with money
>>
>>19478223
Cups
Red
Aries

What steps should i take in order to get back with him?
>>
>>19478223
Spades, Cancer, Red. Did I screw everything up this morning? I feel like I've finally beat my addiction, but I can't help but think it's a little late and I've wasted the opportunity that was given.
>>
>>19478223
Hearts
Leo
Blue

What do I need to do to get her to talk to me?
>>
air query here,
I got a reading about a month ago which essentially came down to me being a hermit and that I needed to go out more, meet some new people ect.
I have been doing this and I'm wondering if I'm on the right track because it doesn't always feel like I am.
thanks in advance for anyone willing to do a reading.
I'd gladly provide more information if needed
>>
>>19478327

Coins:
Heads = Yes/Tails = No

Results:
3x Heads

Keep it up. Gains may not always be noticeable but that doesn't mean they aren't there.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19478339
thanks, I'm gonna try
>>
>>19478379
what up
>>
>>19478379
Query?
>>
Male
Scorpio
On the worst path so far. No money, moving to be homeless, bought a lotto ticket for slim chance. Don't you judge me, I have hope. How screwed am I readers?
>>
>>19478430
>>19478436
Either of you still around? Someone was at the door
>>
>>19478449
Yeah what's up
>>
>>19478477
Why didn't L block me?
Yours?
>>
Air query, hope someone read it.

What will happen at the end between me and my love interest?
>>
>>19478444
>The hierophant

You're on the right track to self-discovery. You might be hitting rock bottom, but you're given the opportunity of transformation. You're the only one responsible for your own growth, so embrace it.
>>
>>19478486
The hiero, the world, queen of cups, eight of swords

The truth is he does not want to be seperated from you but he has to for his own reasons pertaining to his logic. He has feelings for you that counter act with the voice in his head telling him its wrong. He wants to hear from you again but you need to appease to his emotional side more so if you want something to happen with him. Things can go better this time if you so wish it.

I have a crush. See anything with that?
>>
King of Hearts
Aries
Red

What are some steps to take to ensure the spiritual endeavor I have planned for Friday is successful?
>>
>>19478515
Thanks. I think she's pretty mad at me lol. Idk I'm just awkward. I don't know where to start with her but maybe if I tell her that she'll understand.
sun rev, eight of cups, two of pentacles, six of pentacles, ace of wands

No for awhile, then suddenly yes! To expand upon that basically thing start to look rather dim with your crush so you attempt to kind of move on but you get drawn back in. There will be an opportunity to make something out of the reigniting of feelings if you play your cards right. Honestly I see your change in attitude towards them as the catalyst that catches their attention.
>>
>>19478493

Two of pentacles.

Don't keep all your energy on this one love-interest as it could fall through. There might be some obstacles with this one, but if you can find some kind of balance in your priorities there could be a chance.

I pulled another card and got knight of wands.

If you do end up having a connection with this person it will be passionate, but probably not long-lasting.
>>
>>19478504
Thanks. Rock bottom here I come!
>>
>>19478552
It'll get better <3
>>
>>19478544

Thank you anon, there has been some obstacles indeed so I suppose I need to find some balance
>>
Trading
>>
Did you guys have a revelation during the eclipse yesterday?
>>
>>19478559
You're welcome <3 best wishes
>>
>>19478561

Query?
>>
trading
>>
Does Io do readings still?
>>
File: 18188392992.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
18188392992.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
Well, I've been waiting for more air queries to answer. Since the thread is so slow I'll do at least three readings, no generals. I prefer love readings; tarot only.
>>
>>19478698
Hi I'm wondering if my ex and I will end up entangled in each Other's lives again? I feel this powerful pull to him and I think he feels the same
>>
>>19478698
I'm male, have a specific female in mind. Complicated situation, just received a weird sign/sync related to her.
>>
>>19478698
female, future with this guy I reall ylike?
>>
anyone want to trade
>>
>>19478717
Query?
>>
>>19478698
Can you do one moré plsdd?

Can you tell what does he think of me and what he wants?

He's blonde and handsome
>>
air query
Should I pursue her?
>>
>>19478719
will my plan work?
>>
>>19478706
>four of pentacles, six of swords

The cards are telling me that it might be time for you to put the past in the past. You will surely miss him, and he will miss you. It will be hard for you, but it's okay to move on.

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hear <3
>>
>>19478733
six of swords, ten of wands, four of swords, two of pentacles, death

It will have moments where it will seem like it's working but overall your plan won't pan out. There seems to be some difficulty in execution and follow through. I suggest that you back up and try to formulate a new plan. Seems like there is plenty of energy that would allow an appropriate plan to work. Make sure you're not missing anything or overlooking anything that may cause you problems.

I want to know what my boyfriend's intentions for our relationship is. He says things but sometimes I feel like he doesn't take me too seriously.
>>
>>19478738
Naw. It's okay. Is what it is. Haha I dunno. Just seemed like something was on the horizon because I felt this strong return out of nowhere and my intuition isn't often wrong, sometimes slightly off but rarely wrong. I guess it happens though
>>
>>19478749
three of cups, death, nine of swords

he is not too serious he just wants friends with benefits. he wants to change something in the relationship. a dynamic.
>>
>>19478698
Hello
Next gf please
>>
>>19478709

>five of pentacles, four of pentacles, judgement rx

It seems that you have or will endure some kind of hardship with this female. You will feel lonely, either because of her, or because of your lack of your own proper self-reflection.

Was a little hard as there was no real question in there, but I hope that makes some sense.
>>
>>19478698
If you are able, can i get a reading for if anything will happen with my crush? I'm a guy, shes a pretty gal
>>
>>19478754
Lol Yeah I figured. Actually I think I might be okay with that. Worrying about him exhausts me and I'd rather become more detached.
>>
>>19478751
He may pop up again, it might just not be in your best interest to pursue him romantically again!

>>19478711
>The world rx

Well it seems that something can come from this guy, but it definitely is going to take a while if you want it to be done properly. If you rush into a relationship with him it will probably crash and end with no closure. Taking your time and putting your energy into it will make for a healthier relationship. It may become frustrating, but if done this way it will be much more rewarding.
>>
>>19478698
Why do I keep getting this sinking feeling?

Can I get a general on what I should do about my love situation?
>>
I'm trading! I do tarot.
On the advice of a read I got yesterday I sent a text to someone I've been sort of feuding with to apologize. I extended the olive branch of friendship but it has been hours and no reply and I know they have the day off today. First of all, will they respond? Secondly will they be willing to be friends?
>>
>>19478726
>Strength, eight of pentacles

He thinks that you show some kind of confidence, that you are able to sway others to your way of thinking. He sees compassion in you. It seems he either wants to guide you or be guided by you.

On a whim I pulled one last card and got two of cups. This is promising in showing that you can have a romantic relationship with him.
>>
>>19478769
thank you can you tell me what he thinks so far?
>>
>>19478698
I'm gonna go get some food and beer, might do more when I get back <3 For now I've upheld my promise of 3 readings ;)
>>
>>19478788
>eight of wands

I think he's more interested in pursuing things quickly, if at all. This would lead to what I mentioned earlier with the crash and burn. Seems like you will both be clashing in what you desire out of the relationship.
>>
>>19478731

Coins:
Heads = Yes/Tails = No

Results:
2x Heads/1x Tails

Yes, but don't be a 'sperglord.
>>
>>19478811
Coin flip anon! Are you willing to trade?

>>19478781
>>
One more next bf/gf query please, I think we need more of those
>>
>>19478811
Checked.
I will do so, blessings upon you anon.
>>
>>19478811
COIN FLIPS ARE NECROMANCY. YOU ARE ASKING GEORGE WASHINGTON, A DEAD MAN WHO NEVER TOLD A LIE, TO SPEAK.

BEGONE FOUL SPIRIT. YOUR ARTS ARE DARKER THAN BLOOD ANON.
>>
>>19478836
What if he isn't american?
>>
>>19478842
George has coin flip duty every monday only actually, today is frank's shift and tomorrow it's Napoleon
>>
>>19478783
Hey, so why he doesnt talk to me, then?

We work together and i'm fucking scared to start talking to him. I think he's nice but i feel my other co workers ( they re women ) are watching o ver him and dont want us to be or stay close
>>
>>19478698
Give me a love reading please.
if you need a time frame how about until the end of the year.
>>
File: 1502935064558.png (560KB, 637x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502935064558.png
560KB, 637x515px
>>19478819

tell me about my next gf, why does she wears the mask?
>>
>>19478878
He might be intimidated by you. Take the lead, the strength card shows that you should have the confidence to get things moving.
>>
Air query. I recently got into tarot and for the past week I've been drawing a card every morning. Today I drew Death. Anything I should be concerned about or watch out for?
>>
>>19478878
>>19478911
Didn't one of our female readers make shit all awkward in her friend group because she was all assertive to a guy who didn't like her back and a reader was all like nono go for it
>>
>>19478916
The reader in question was Cheswick
>.
>>
>>19478926
which reader the reading one or the female making it awkward?
>>
>>19478916
Not sure, wasn't around for it. It's all situational. Forcing something and nudging something in the right direction are two different things. All I suggested for this anon to do was start a conversation, as she said he doesn't really talk to her. I would never suggest to someone to force a relationship. All my advice is just that, advice!
>>
>>19478930
The one who did the reading for the awkward female.
>>
>>19478934
that's what you get for trusting a jew, to be quite perfectly and assertively honest
>>
>>19478915

Death does not (always) literally mean somebody is going to die. Most of the time it means a very quick change. Rather than drawing a single card, I would suggest drawing two cards. First card is representative of the day, second card being clarification (Readas: The fuck does that first card mean?!) to the first card
>>
>>19478915
Death isn't as scary as a card as you think. It signifies change and new beginnings, not literal death in most cases.
>>
File: DCexCK9UIAA61Rv.jpg (258KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCexCK9UIAA61Rv.jpg
258KB, 900x1200px
I'll do some readings for people. I need a short description of what you look like, your personality type, and your favorite thing. Please no questions about love or a special someone, I'll most than likely not answer it unless it's something truly strange.
>>
>>19478947
my favorite thing is cooking

I'm middle height, average looking with brown hair and green eyes. My personality type is a mix between introverted and extroverted.

will I ever move to where I want to be? when?
>>
>>19478947
Why do I keep getting this sinking feeling?

I'm eclectic. Curly hair with chunks of pink and blonde. 5'6" female Muscular and curvy. Fiery personality. Analytical. Emotional. Artistic. Kind. Anxious. Aware. Bold. Strong.

The Myer's Briggs is in effect like the Barnum effect so I won't say a type. I've gotten varied results anyways. It was designed to be able to change.
>>
>>19478836

I'm asking Queen Elizabeth. Shows you.
>>
>>19478940
>>
>>19478947

I am a thin guy, brown eyes, mid long hair, healthy, loyal, negative but usually manage to defeat my self over it and be positive, kinda dreamy, hardworking, humble, lazy at times.

My favourite thing is Coffee.

Are my sigils working?
>>
File: 141744197319.jpg (97KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
141744197319.jpg
97KB, 400x266px
>>19478947
i wanted to post a query but i realzied i don't know how i look like nor what my personality type is like
i think i'm slowly heading towards schizophrenia
>>
>>19478947
5'6 Male muscular/toned, but not big. A mix of extroverted and introverted, keep a lot of things to myself to not sound like a douche, but enjoy giving good advice. Favorite thing could be trying new physical activities, or challenging myself.

Query:
Will I land a good paying job close to the beach in the coming years ?
>>
>>19478947
I am female, pale skin with short black hair. I am short but not so much. INTJ, it's difficult for me to fall for someone and I am a dreamer but realistic enough. I like cold days, flowers and green gardens.

Where should I go to find a job?
>>
>>19478947
Shoulder length blond hair, infp, fake candy necklace

Are they a real person being honest or a troll?

Is what I'm experiencing real or am I mentally ill?
>>
File: 1503117206939.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503117206939.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19478956
>will I ever move to where I want to be? when?
To where you want at the current moment? No. But you will move to a much better place where you find what your soul desires. In 2ish years is what I'm getting.
>>19478968
I feel as if you're not doing something that you should be doing or not noticing whatever it is. Are you pursuing your goals? For the sinking feeling, I also get the feeling of death, something bad is looming around you. Not saying you will die, but some nefarious force is around you.
>>
>>19478947

Male, brown hair and eyes. ''short'' (5'7), slim, brown mole on my middle finger (right hand).

Introverted (INTJ), good sense of humor, somewhat naive/optimistic yet very straightforward, curious by nature and strong in morals.

What do i need to know in order to keep moving forward in life? (general advice)
>>
>>19478757
>eight of cups,

You might find disappointment in love and decide to leave it behind in order to better yourself. Your next relationship will be disappointing in that it will be unbalanced, one side giving more than the other.
>>
>>19478941
I hadn't considered drawing two cards, I'll give that a go.
>>19478945
To be fair, change and new beginnings can be quite scary.
>>
can anyone tell me the powerball numbers for wednesday?
>>
>>19478947
brown hair, hazel eyes, white, female
Is my dream going to be accomplished?
baseball
>>
>>19478947
Female, long black hair, short, average looking, brown eyes, not caucasic
Personality: between introvert and extrovert, pessimistic, down to earth, easily stressed and distracted, hot-blooded
My favorite thing is read about paranormal shit
Will I get to travel overseas next year? Not holidays related
>>
>>19478766
>Ace of wands rx,the tower

I don't think there's much waiting for you in the future with her. You could be patient and wait for something to happen with her, but it will more than likely not end well for you.
>>
>>19479020
I suppose you are right ! I guess it depends on the person
>>
t r a d i n g
>>
Can I trade with someone now? :) I'd like to know how well I'll be able to balance my work, schooling, and relationship this year! Any advice is welcomed.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-022008.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-022008.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19478987
>Are my sigils working?
Sort of. You need more confidence in your abilities.
>think i'm slowly heading towards schizophrenia
Seek medical help;shit can escalate fast.
>Will I land a good paying job close to the beach in the coming years ?
If that's what you want you will get it. Just be more open with your loved ones.
>>19478993
>Where should I go to find a job?
Can't tell you that. You have to decide that for yourself.
>>19479000
>Is what I'm experiencing real or am I mentally ill?
Look at your trips and pic related. It's a sign. Anything is possible. Don't exhaust yourself but do good for the world. It needs everyone, even you.
>>
5'1 Female, voluptious, funny, witty, great personality. LONG black hair, black eyes.

What type of characteristics/looks will my next relationship have/be like? When will I meet him?
(general reading about relationships)

Will I ever see Chris again?
>>
>>19479038
Query?
>>
>>19478992
>>19478990
I fucked up and didn't put you all in the response but it's here. >>19479048
>>
>>19479052
Will I be with S or H?
>>
>>19479066
Ok starting. I want to know if he will respond to the text I sent today and if he will accept my proposal for friendship.
>>
>>19479048
What a shitty reader.
>>
File: 1502805038491.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502805038491.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19479011
Stay curious. It Will lead you to your destiny.
>>19479024
>Is my dream going to be accomplished?
Yes. Sort of. Nothing ever works out exactly like you think it will.
>>
>>19479066
S:
>Five of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Six of Swords
H:
>Tower, Eight of Wands reversed, Nine of Swords
Advice:
>Four of Pentacles, Ace of Swords

So as things are, neither of them. The situation between them emotionally for you is just too chaotic and you're putting out energy that is sabotaging your chances with both. Your best bet is with H, though things aren't looking so hot right now for your future path together. Your advice is to focus on just one of them. Pick the one you really feel like you would be happy with and pursue them fully instead of dividing your heart and mind between two energies.
>>
>>19479072
I see a light, light up on a cellphone. A woman shudders when she opens the flip phone and sees what it has to says, but quickly puts it back in her pocket.

He will respond but not with what you want him to stay. He won't accept the proposal but he will leave you guessing if he will in the future. You will try again at the very least.
>>
File: BimDZJPIIAABfS6.jpg (38KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
BimDZJPIIAABfS6.jpg
38KB, 600x374px
>>19479085

thx brah
>>
>>19479024
>>19479085
thanks, when will it be accomplished?
>>
>>19479103
>shudders
Sounds like me lmao
Thanks
>>
Do you guys ever do readings for yourselves? How do you feel about it?
>>
>>19479153
I do them daily. I'm more accurate for myself than most other readers are for me, but it took me a long time to get to that point.
>>
>>19479153
I'm way more accurate with others than myself. Some readers have mastered the art, but it's hard to be objective with your own readings unless you're to the point where you hardly even care about the answer anymore (that's what I've discovered).
>>
>>19479153

Hard to do, solid results if you are good at it though (i am not). I feel like you need to be more grounded and fight hard to avoid over-reading, because sometimes you will end up with more questions than answers and if you get one of them wrong, it will jeopardize the rest because of that one bad insight.

Just be extra careful.
>>
Will I move overseas? If so, when?
>>
>>19479194
Yeah I think I have too much fear and emotion put into my readings and it reflects in the cards. I'm probably not good at reading for myself haha.
>>19479166
Probably my case too.
>>19479162
Maybe if I do them daily I won't feel so weird about it :)
>>
>>19479221
I'm the daily self-reader. I have metric I've set up die myself on a daily basis to keep the rust off, and I often choose to read for myself because it's quick, efficient, and gives me proper feedback. However, I should note that I picked up cards with the goal in mind of being able to read for myself, so they way I've structured my training has been specifically tailored to that.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19479265
query?
>>
>>19479269
Can I trust H or am I being played? Your query?
>>
>>19479232
Could you expand on how you trained with that goal in mind? It's my primary interest in learning tarot, so I'd be interested to hear.
>>
>>19479272
the moon
queen of pentacles rx
high priestess

you are definitely being played right now. they are trying to beguile you by adding elements of confusion into the mix and your intuition is good, it's going off the radar letting you know what's up. don't trust H.

what does e feel about me?
>>
>>19479313
Knight of Pentacles, Ten of Cups, Nine of Pentacles

E feels homely towards you. E may not feel overwhelming attraction and passion for you, but there is warmth, affection, and contentedness. Whatever E's plans are, they plan to have you in their life in the long-term whether that be as a friend or romantic partner.
>>
I'm male Gemini, girlfriend hasn't been talking to me like she use to. Her emotions always are up and down but I guide her through them the best I can and she always comes back to happiness. But recently I think something is wrong again and she won't open up and I'm afraid to ask this time. It might be really big and bad because of the current situation in her life. (Sorry, not going to say it because its something she has only opened up to me and her mother about.) Advice? Or did I do something?
>>
File: 1500975474010.gif (189KB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500975474010.gif
189KB, 435x244px
Hola /div/

Will do three readings this afternoon [3]. Anyone interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no queries
>No death or occult related questions

As always, keep in mind this is practice so please do no take my readings too seriously. All that said, good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19479338
Female
What happens if I don't complete this task?
>>
>>19479337
Refer to her as 5 please
>>
>>19479338
Female

Will I ever unite with the man I love?
>>
>>19479338
Female asking about male
What can I do to bring him back into my life? What does he want from me?
>>
>>19479338
Female, how will my relationship go with K?
>>
>>19479338
female
Best course in regards to love?
into a male

no future reading just general guidance.
I have a tiny bit of a sinking feeling but I'm also just kind of afraid to open up.

Will trade since you reached your limit before I finished typing.
>>
>>19479343
Sorry, I just noticed that was a yes/no. Uh what's the future with my current unrequited love and me, then?
>>
>>19479002
I am pursuing my goals. I wouldn't say death is a negative feeling and the person I get the sinking feeling about it's more a fear. This person is in no way malevolent from everything I've gathered. I was thinking maybe things are moving too quickly.

Death could be a transition
>>
>>19479340

Woooh mysterious... that's cool though keep in mind i will likely be vague... or wrong, but the later is always a given :^)

>Situation: Ace of Cups (R), Seven of Pentacles

>Results: What happens if she does not complete that task.

>Ten of Pentacles, Justice

Weird mixture for a ''failure''. I guess this is something on regards of cutting the ''bad weed'' or so to speak? Ace of cups gives it an emotional tone.

Whatever you are failing at will solidify into a way of life for you. Its something you are trying to avoid for doing so, like the analogy ''bad weed'', you do not want it to grow. Honestly though, i dont feel like this is something bad per se but meant to be and by that i do not mean ''fate'' meant to be but more like it is only natural on regards to its context.

Again sorry for my vagueness, hope this helps and feel free to tell me how terrible my reading was :)
>>
Can someone pull one single card for me? I'll make the interpretation, I only need another energy pulling the card.
>>
>>19479420
Queen of pentacles
>>
>>19479338
hello thank you for doing this?
female
how does JM feel about me, is there any romantic feelings?
>>
>>19479343

>Ten of Wands (R), Hanged Man (R), Judgement (R)

Oh golly

There has been so much placed on each other shoulders at some given time, this left the relationship on a standstill, where each of you will feel like they are the victim in this picture and it will lead to people pointing fingers at each others.

Basically, it is advised to move on or to at least thread more softly for sheer effort will not get you guys anywhere. It is only if you two manage to pass the current page that it ''could'' work (if it does at all) and for that, perhaps some alone time is needed.

Sorry, i hope i am wrong and that you two manage to work it out if it is the best for each other. Good luck
>>
>>19479425

Thank you
>>
>>19479338

>male

What will happen today that I confess my feelings to her?
>>
>>19479346

>Wants: Five of Wands (R), Two of Wands

He wants to be more recognized for what his points of views are but more importantly that you show him that things can work out the way he feels they should not yours, he wants you to see things on his perspective... A bit arrogant this guy but perhaps he has his reasons.

>Three of Pentacles, Hanged Man. Wheel of Fortune

Things are not going to work out unless you force a serious change on your mentality which currently will not lead to anything positive, i am speaking of course on regards to ''get him''. Again this feels more like you need to stand on his shoes which admittedly seems hard. If he has told you that he does not wants anything to do with you, its advice to listen and look somewhere else.

Not the most hopeful readings today... Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19479338
Female

Is c looking for my attention?
What are his thoughts, feelings
>>
>>19478933
Yea, you re right.
>>
>>19479349

>Queen of Swords, chariot (R), Six of Cups

Seems like you have been very direct with K, enough to make things difficult for your relationship some times. While rational thinking is always good, try not to be to hard on other people, not everyone thinks the same way and you might trigger unwanted reactions.

The outcome however seems nice, this though love will make him grow fond of you. You seem like the one guiding things and he will recognize it. Expect to get even more close in time.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19479464
Ugh. Thanks. Idk. I'm just anxious.
>>
trading
>>
What steps should I take next?
>>
>>19479351

>no future reading just general guidance

I kinda love you already :^)

>Eight of Swords, Page of Wands, Three of Wands (R)

This is going to be cheesy but ''just go with the flow''. You are a very attractive person and your enthusiasm, when you do have it, is endearing. Eight of Swords is signified as your problem or current situation, fitting with your query if i say so my self.

Honestly just dont apprehend yourself, be more free in your actions and way of thinking. The worst that could happen is not the end of the world even though i know it can be hard to realize it.

I always see spreads with pages+nine of swrods as a signal to affront your fears, the suit changing how. Good luck and i hope this helps

>trade

I am good, have time to do some more so it is not needed. Thank you for the offer anyways :)
>>
>>19479616

>Eight of Swords

I meant nine
>>
>>19479426

>hello

hello :)

>thank you for doing this?

You are welcome? :^)

>How does he feels: Seven of Pentacles, Chariot (R)

>Reasons: King of Swords (R), Ten of Swords (R)

Hmm he does not likes where things are heading between you two. He might be a bit harsh on his perspective, very demanding and quick to criticize others behaviors. The ''good thing'' is that this perspectives does not last long and he does think that things can change in time. Give it time to have a better perspective of this relationship, to me it just looks like he is pessimistic and demanding.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19479338
hi, I know you said three but I'm seeing you're doing more. If you can, please do me a reading
>>19479028
>>
>>19479442

>Ten of Wands, Six of Pentacles

Not bad, not great. She will like it that you do or at least be understanding, that is not to say this will be a smooth ride o no. Expect a lot of minor issues concerning this reveal, from right timing to the right words. All said she seems to be composed on her response.

>Queen of Pentacles (R), Eight of Cups (R), Ten of Cups

I do not want to give you blind hope, in fact it is advised not to expect a fairy tale my man. If you are decided, be more realistic in your expectations. She being portrayed by Queen of Pentacles (R) might mean that she needs to be sweetened, even so this is a long shot if i have to be honest.

The decision is yours, i hope everything works for the best. Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19479751

Thank you man, I'm so anxious right now. I'll wait for the best to happen, I'm about to see her...
>>
>>19479782

I feel you my man, good luck. Do not get my reading discourage you, you know better than i do and as i always say, i can be wrong.

I believe in you anon.
>>
Trading
Should I give up on him?
>>
>>19479869
I'll trade you.
My question is if I keep trying if I'll get through to him
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (126KB, 640x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
126KB, 640x681px
Trading for a detailed look at a specific area of your natal chart. Charts from astro.com are preferred.
>>
>>19479873
>My question is if I keep trying if I'll get through to him
>empress, 3 of cups, x of wands
Yes definitely if you are this person's friend. Just keep giving them the motherly affection / healing. Also the word mother's patience comes up to. But all in all things look in your favor
>>
>>19479869
Queen of pents, six of wands, nine of cups
Eight of cups, ace of Pentacles reversed, five of pentacles

This is so clear it's painful. Lol Listen, I know it sucks because I've been in your position and I've been the person who has put someone like you in the position they're in. Don't give up. You'll be incredibly depressed if you do and end up chasing him again, Except any progress you could have made will be completely destroyed if you walk away. Stay on the beaten path. I see victory for you. Nine of Cups says you win your desires, and six of Wands represents a victory, even if it's short lived. At the very least you will eventually move on with little to no pain, and at best possibly win his heart
>>
Hey all, I'm fairly new but I'm open to do a reading. Please leave your initials or a birthdate with your question. No death related or yes/no questions please.
>>
>>19479934
MW

looking for a general reading about this new project/position at work.
>>
Trading
Are the things that I'm worrying about even going to happen this fall?
>>
>>19479942
Still here? I'll trade
>>
>>19479980
Yup!
>Query?
>>
>>19479934

JW

I just answered my own question. How's that for psychic?

My question for the record was

>have I finally found the right thing for me, but am just too lazy to pursue it properly

Answer. . .

>yes

And there you go. Have a good day.
>>
>>19479986
Cool! I'm wondering if my ex has found someone else
>>
>>19479616
I went grocery shopping lol.

Hahaha I'm self binding for sure sometimes.
I was wondering if my sinking feeling is just fear and experiencing someone different.

The person I'm interested in isn't visually what I tend to go for and parts of him seem cheesy. But he's open and positive. Very intelligent. I think so far in advance sometimes it trips me up.

I get scared of things progressing but also of hurting someone but then also of being vulnerable myself.

Thank you so much for your reading. It's confirming what I thought the gut feeling was. It's that feeling of being uncomfortable with something new that's scary and makes me want to run.

I'll keep trying to push myself to be open and positive and just go with the flow and enjoy myself.
>>
>>19479941
The Hermit (rev.), Two of Pent., Page of Pent.

There's plenty of opportunity for growth here but your ability to adapt will be tested. I feel like you need to move from a place of pessimism or avoidance and be ready to accept the challenge that will inevitably come with change. You may be a very cautious person but I think now's the time to open up and let your guard down; it seems like this new position will open more doors for future success and opportunity so go for it.
>>
>>19479942
world
four of pentacles
devil

Simply put things aren't going to be as awful as they seem in your head. This fall won't be perfect, but you're definitely letting your fears get the best of you. Some uncomfortable situations will arise but just remember not to panic, don't let yourself get overwhelmed, and just tackle problems as they come.
seven of pentacles
empress
knight of pentacles

By the end of the year you'll feel pretty tired. This year will take a toll on you, but you'll look back and see shit wasn't so bad. Keep your head on straight and just keep swimming.
>>
>>19479995
congrats!
>>
>>19480019
none of that was inaccurate.

thanks for the read.
>>
>>19479934

JF
What is best thing I can do right now to improve my life experience? Thanks
>>
>>19479999
>I'm wondering if my ex has found someone else
>9999
Oh lad...
>Queen of cups rev, king of pents, 4 of cup
It depends on if your ex is female or male. If your ex is female she has found someone else but she's really just using them to cover up the pain of a breakup. And if they're maLe then they are doing a lot better emotionally but have seemed to found a really crappy partner. Yet all in all the energies in the spread just feel really lame and weak and pathetic.
>>
>>19480039
Kek :/ ty
>>
>>19480038
this is my first reading for another person, so take it with salt.

two of wants
high priestess
queen of swords

you have a lot of potential for great success, you are likely already started in some way, but are very much at the early stages. It will take a lot of hard work and discipline with tolerance for many small setbacks and some big setbacks. Now is a good time for trusting your gut.
>>
Air query
What could i do to get him back?
>>
>>19480037
thanks for the feedback, goodluck!

>>19480038
Queen of Cups, 7 of wands, King of Pent.

Act upon your passions, and find something worth fighting/striving for. If you are a very introspective person, find something that allows you to express your emotions outwardly. You may find your passions in the arts or literature- express yourself and leave firm impact on those around you. I feel like you need to develop a presence, whether it be your impression on people or having some sort of signature on things that show up in the work you do. (if that that makes sense?lol) Show up for yourself and develop a physical goal for you to work towards.
>>
>>19479934
RM
Looking for some advice/guidance to achieve my wish of winning an scholarship abroad.
>>
>>19480123
RG* corrected
>>
>>19479934
JG

Should I send MY the letter?
>>
>>19480131
>>19479934
Sorry I'm an idiot

What will happen if i send MY the letter?
>>
>>19479879
Hey were you the Astro reader on here like a week ago? I'm an Aries ascendant, Libra sun and Cancer moon. I was asking how fucked am I. I have my chart and was wondering if you could take a look? Although I have nothing to trade right now as I'm at my boyfriends.

If you're still around
>>
I'll do one more after this.

>>19480123
Page of Swords. 8 of Cups. Ten of Cups
"Send me back" Make sure that studying abroad is something that you're certain about and if it is, are you sure it's the right time for you go? Whatever paperwork that is involved or if there are any prior engagements that need to be taken care of before you leave- be sure to handle them and be meticulous when doing so. Be truthful in any essay required and pay attention to detail. Look for completion in all things- this could be an ending and a beginning.
>>
File: os8o8dA3yS1s128dqo1_1280.jpg (258KB, 583x786px) Image search: [Google]
os8o8dA3yS1s128dqo1_1280.jpg
258KB, 583x786px
Doing tarot readings again for a few hours

Please gib:
>Name/nickname/initial
>a picture of anything
>your question (no general readings today, sorry)
>>
>>19480138
>Cook
Dagaz, Inguz; happiness, home, transformation, stability
>Call Friends
Gebo, Ehwaz; gift, generosity, relationships, love, travel, natural flow, teamwork, new location
>Go Out Alone
Laguz, Thurisaz(m); the unknown, mysteries, healing, "Power of Water", potential loss, danger, defencelessness, compulsion, a bad person, "think long and hard before making a decision"

Seems like doing either friend's or cooking will lead you the best results (and kek at the runes literalness; home for cook and gift/friendship for Friends haha). Don't go out by yourself, "power of water" leads me to think you'll do a bit of drinking and it'll lead you to some stupid/bad decisions; I get the feeling that being out alone will lead you to feeling down which leads to drink which leads to a Jezebel, which you see where I'm going right?
>>
File: Cockfight.jpg (209KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
Cockfight.jpg
209KB, 900x595px
>>19480230
L
What should I do to improve myself?
>>
>>19480223
Thanks, yeah I won't apply right now, I was about to in september but somehow I realised it wasn't the time. I'll do it in some months
>>
File: 1502991770718.jpg (195KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
1502991770718.jpg
195KB, 600x752px
>>19480230

N
Is my plan workable?
>>
>>19480220
Yes, that was me. If I somehow missed a question or you were looking for me I apologize, going through some WILD stuff at the moment and I'm scattered with my responsibilities.
>>
>>19480238
I don't drink but I might get lonely. I could also always do an order for pick up.
My friends I reached out to are busy. I can try one more guy.
I'm still around so I gotchu.

Whatcha need for your read?
>>
File: mistaken.jpg (102KB, 531x600px) Image search: [Google]
mistaken.jpg
102KB, 531x600px
>>19480230
S
What can you tell me about my life next year?
>>
File: 1484448030416.jpg (175KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484448030416.jpg
175KB, 600x960px
>>19480230
ER
Is she going to see it?
>>
>>19480317
I'm good man, I just like fun queries and my runes were on hand. Plus, it's funny seeing them in action, as they're quite "redonk literal" as someone said haha. Feel free to take the reading, and return the kindness another day <3

As for order for pick up, that's not a bad idea. Let me check
>Isa, Teiwaz; communication issues, slow moving, blocked energy
Seems like it'll end with the order being wrong or getting messed around resulting frustration.
>>
>>19480352
I'm gonna cook I think. Haven't done that in awhile. Thank you so much. :)

It's funny how literal your runes ended up being.
>>
>>19479934
Last one

>>19480137
haha, it's ok
5 of swords, Page of Pent., The High Priestess covered by 4 of cups

Have you sent a letter before or did you try to send this message across in a different way? Somebody here is not being open to a truth that another is presenting or is refusing to accept a certain reaction from said person(if that makes any sense?). Whoever MY is, they may already know what's in the letter or what it's about. I don't see any other happening going on after the letter is sent other than stillness, to be honest. There may be some build up tension or hostility that needs to be taken care of in a different way in order to proceed. I hope this helped!
>>
>>19480263
>reversed queen of wands
>reversed six of wands
>reversed ace of cups

Understand that living in sorrow will create a self fulfilling prophecy. The cards suggest trying to recognize what life is offering you and to understand that life gives us both joy and and problems. Everything will eventually pass. This includes joy and pain. You must learn to accept that in life.

>>19480289
All the cards say yes.

>>19480330
>the Hermit
>Ace of Cups reversed
>Death

Disruption will remove you from your reclusive state and pull you into a state of change. Your dreams will begin to appear but your self defeatism may be your down fall. Make sure you get better at not being so hard on yourself.

>>19480351
No.
>>
>>19480357
Sounds like a plan anon, be sure to cook something that furthers future goals; a nutritional meal, maybe batch cook?

I've always loved them for their brutal honesty and literalness. There's something very raw about it that tickles my heart
>>
>>19480378
Thank you! I'm the last one.
>>
>>19480392
no prob m8
>>
>>19480383
You nailed it!! I'm gonna batch cook for the next couple of days
>>
File: 20170822_02_17_26.jpg (8KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_02_17_26.jpg
8KB, 194x145px
>>19480230
M
Why did we break up?
>>
>>19480374
I haven't expressed what's in the letter to MY before.

A friend of mine read it and said I should send it though so I'm kicking the idea around some.
>>
>>19480401
>You nailed it!! I'm gonna batch cook for the next couple of days
Goddamn runes man, goddamn runes.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>19480230
M
What type of career would most suit me?
>>
>>19480378
Thank you.
>>
>>19480378

Thank you kindly Dimmer.
>>
File: lila.jpg (93KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
lila.jpg
93KB, 960x614px
>>19480230
J
What would happen to my business?
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (83KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
83KB, 500x381px
>>19480230
J

If I travel next year with S for the M's birthday what will happen?
>>
File: 1501214591960.jpg (144KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501214591960.jpg
144KB, 848x1200px
>>19480230
S
How my next gf will see me?
>>
File: b1irEXi.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
b1irEXi.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>19480404
>strength reversed
>eight of wands reversed
>five of pentacles

Mostly lack of support combined with jealousy. This probably led to to arguments. Eight of wands reversed also represents that the situation seemed to never stop and thus the break up happened.

>>19480412
>Seven of wands
>page of cups
>four of wands

They're suggesting something that demands gentle contemplation and the ability to shut out outside demands while also being competitive. I can't really think of anything that fits that description right now.

>>19480444
>nine of wands
>the lovers
>wheel of fortune

It'll be a bit rough but it'll survive. Also, you'll might have to get a partner to help you out during those times.
>>
>>19480486
Thank you
>>
>>19480101
King of Cups, 4 of Staves, 9 of Staves.

Don't jump into things to quickly, take it slow and steady. I feel as though you're close to the conclusion, whether he comes back or not. Whatever the outcome, it's important to maintain a certain degree of tranquility between the two of you. Was there a fight or disagreement which drove him away?

Also, I'm not very experienced yet, so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
File: otpoyyL49x1uutnkko1_1280.jpg (25KB, 564x253px) Image search: [Google]
otpoyyL49x1uutnkko1_1280.jpg
25KB, 564x253px
>>19480458
>page of cups
>eight of cups reversed
>temperance

What is strange with this is that I pulled the cards multiple times and the eight of cups and page of cups continued to appear amusingly. It'll be okay with possibly some drama from someone being unable to let go of a grudge but you'll be able to ignore such things and have an okay time.

>>19480476
A loner and a rebel that's enlightened and true to themselves
>>
File: 1497443901240.jpg (23KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497443901240.jpg
23KB, 450x413px
>>19480530
>A loner and a rebel that's enlightened and true to themselves
Accurate as fuck. Ty
>>
File: 20170822_02_54_52.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_02_54_52.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>19480230

What will happen between us?
M
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>19480230
AR
What is J's view of me?
>>
File: 53612.jpg (73KB, 940x535px) Image search: [Google]
53612.jpg
73KB, 940x535px
air query here
I need a career reading. Job hunting is literally making me more suicidal with each day and I just got a rejection from an interview I studied so hard for and I thought went soo well. I'm in the worst place of my life
Cancer / F / 23 / dark brown hair
>>
>>19478115
That's not what the two of cups means.
Jfc.
>>
File: oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1280x1280px
>>19480550
>five of wands reversed
>three of swords reversed
>the hermit reversed

nothing good. Arguments abound. Emotional pain. Immaturity.

>>19480564
>king of pentacles reversed
>queen of cups reversed
>Five of Wands
They think you're kinda on the plain and boring side and they don't really trust you but you're fun to be around when it comes to hanging out and playing around.
>>
>>19480578
I had the same reaction. The portrayal of alchemy being performed is significantly more suited to The Lovers or Temperance.
>>
File: 1503240620595.jpg (65KB, 780x511px) Image search: [Google]
1503240620595.jpg
65KB, 780x511px
>>19480603
What's /x/ overall view of me.
>>
>>19480603
sounds about right, sankuu
>>
File: 144793187441.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
144793187441.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>19480230

A

Should i keep ignoring them?
>>
>>19480230
F
Complicated love situation, wondering what the cards can tell me as far as what I need to know to resolve it.
>>
File: cute-dog1.jpg (33KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
cute-dog1.jpg
33KB, 500x335px
>>19480230
>>19480230
Female
Whats gonna happen with S and me?
>>
>>19480625
Out of curiosity do you want a preset spread or wat. Do you got his birthchart?
>>
Trading.
Will my hospital visit go well? Having it in two days, nothing serious, just a smidge worried
>>
File: Jera.jpg (11KB, 297x354px) Image search: [Google]
Jera.jpg
11KB, 297x354px
>>19480230
Hagalaz

Will I accomplish my dream?
>>
File: dTmCZ.jpg (107KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
dTmCZ.jpg
107KB, 1200x799px
>>19480230
J Male
Can you tell me how the next few months will go?
>>
>>19480230

J
Should I get involved in that community stuff? It's like an hour and a half commute just to sit in meetings, and I don't have much resources to contribute other than loudmouthing
>>
File: 1503329351933.jpg (182KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503329351933.jpg
182KB, 541x800px
>>19480230
Stannis
A reading about love, what should i expect for the rest of the year? That my ex gf return to me or a new gf
>>
File: sad.jpg.png (355KB, 423x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg.png
355KB, 423x421px
>>19480230
F
Future with the man I like
>>
>>19480570
>Thurisaz(m); danger, defencelessness, rash actions will be your undoing.
>Jera(m); sudden setbacks, repetition, poverty
>Hagalaz; hail, bad weather, danger and disruption...little power to avert crisis

Oh jeez...this is not a nice spread at all...it feels like you're set to be stuck in this repetitive cycle for still some time to come, with little to no power to change it.

However, the line under Hagalaz; "Eventual reprieve from the storm, wait out for softer weather"
This period won't last forever, but all you can do for now is bunker down and weather the storm.
>>
>>19480617
>satan

lol.
>>
File: IMG_4401.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4401.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>19480641
>Hagalaz
>picture of Jera
>>
>>19480230
A
What does the future look like with the girl I'm involved with?
>>
>>19480675
idk if I can beilve that. it's been 7 months. I apply everyday, look my best in suits, study for the interview and just do my best. i did my best in school too. Shouldn't I be able to reap what Iv'e sown by now? I'm trying to fucking hard to leave my shitty situation. I haven't done anything to warrant bad karma like this.
>>
>>19480633
It was really more just like "what do I need to know about this situation"
>>
>>19480711
Who the fuck study's for a interview?Either you need to be homeless or need extreme disparity. Then you'll understand what they want and how to get a job real Fucking quick.
Hunger is a great motivator. Not being on mummys food stamps I believe will nail you the job.
>>
>>19480728
Gibs the giga niggas chart then bby.
>>
>>19480730
I'am fucking homeless you asshole, in a woman's shelter. I fucking can barely get a CNA job, it's waiting and a numbers game. and yes as a phlebotomist you need to fucking study and know your shit.
>>
File: 20170822_03_28_00.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_03_28_00.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>19480230
M
Would i succeed if i tried?
>>
File: os5q9lztkL1t9pv97o1_500.gif (791KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
os5q9lztkL1t9pv97o1_500.gif
791KB, 500x613px
>>19480617
>three of cups reversed
>queen of cups reversed
>the hermit
loner type that they don't trust and they think you're a pretty average poster. there's nothing really special about you

>>19480623
Yep keep ignoring them but reach out to other people instead.

>>19480625
>The Chariot
>reversed The Sun
>Five of Wands reversed
Get a hold of yourself, realize the good in your life, stop focusing on the negative, and stop throwing punches because everyone gets hurt when you do that.

>>19480627
>two of swords
>five of wands reversed
>nine of swords reversed
The only that will happen is drama. Guards will never lower and from this will spout suspicion and arguments.
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
Doing three readings. Need pictures of hourglasses.
>>
>>19480741
Why not just fuck men? Besides implying your a doc is funny as hell. Taking blood is easy FFS I've done it. Hey do you ever meet any vets in the shelter?
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (207KB, 956x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
207KB, 956x625px
>>19480299
Sorry for the late reply. Hope all is well. Here's my chart with my transits. Care to tell me more about my Jupiter going into Scorpio? Or anything you find interesting
>>
File: twg015-1-600_grande[1].jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
twg015-1-600_grande[1].jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>19480774
>>19480774
what's going to happen with this guy I admire a lot and me?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-224944.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-224944.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19480774
Am I going to find a partner soon?
Thanks and I'm male
>>
>>19480741
Get a job at mcdonalds or walmart or something until you can get a better job.
>>
>>19480774
How will my short film go?
>>
>>19480779
>Why not just fuck men?
I want to do something with my life. Sure drawing blood is easy but you need to understand all the important details as well as EKGs. I never implied I was a doctor. No vets here, it's mostly single moms and most of us are victims of abuse who escaped.
>>
>>19480774
what see you happening between S and I?
>>
File: 1439177675604.png (192KB, 346x301px) Image search: [Google]
1439177675604.png
192KB, 346x301px
>>19480769

>reach out other people instead

Pic related :^)

Joking, i am actually. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19480791

Wew lad.

Page of Wands
Ten of Wands
Death reversed
Ace of Wands
Three of Pentacles
The Chariot
Two of Swords
Temperance reversed
The High Priestess
Ten of Swords

No easy way to say this, but I can say it briefly. It goes awesomely, so awesomely that he utterly fucks you over and at best you have your shit together well enough to maintain. This feels like either a jealousy or a jumping the gun thing, but yeah, someone gets fucked hard. Not in a good way.
>>
File: rzExnFd.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rzExnFd.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>19480230
J
What does M think of me?
>>
>>19480711
I'm the one who did your reading darling and I completely understand the desire to reap the rewards of your harvest. However, Hagalaz is the rune of storms, hail and winds, these don't flow with the seasons, there is no "reaping" from a storm. They come as they please and last as long too. All you can do is wait out the storm. I know it sucks, and I can feel your frustration in your words. No amount of sweetness in mine will abate that.

If you need someone to talk to I'm here to help, but there's no hurrying a storm.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>19480769
Nothing special... Do queers really think I'm that alone?
>>
>>19480779

>Taking blood

tfw I realize I'm dating vampir
>>
File: 1502273289372s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1502273289372s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
I know y'all hate air queries, but I NEED to know if this bump under my pet Naners is anything serious. I Do not have the money for the outrageous amount vets will charge and i dont want to put her down she and Turk have helped me through a lot...

Male aquarius 24
>>
File: 1503098222597m.jpg (141KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503098222597m.jpg
141KB, 794x1024px
>>19480794
>>19480791
>>19480800
>>19480804
Why are these all shitty first page google tier. Not one is soldier one. Absolutely skipped.
>>
>>19480815
fair enough thank you. Just at my lowest point, that i'm actually arguing with sperglords on fucking 4chan and getting triggered. But life sucks then you die right. Thank you fro responding in the first place, it means alot.
>>
>>19480794

Three of Swords
Two of cups reversed
Ten of Pentacles
The Hermit reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
Page of Cups
Justice
Six of Wands reversed
The Empress
Page of Pentacles

Nope. Best you're going to do is lay groundwork and find balance within yourself.
>>
>>19480830
You're welcome, and believe me I know that low point all too well. Don't dwell on that anger, it does you little to help your circumstance and will only hurt you more. If there's anything else I can do I'm happy to provide, I'll be around.
>>
File: sledge-tv3[1].jpg (18KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
sledge-tv3[1].jpg
18KB, 333x200px
>>19480826
what my next bf looks?
>>
>>19480818
Blood poisoning is a hell of a thing.
How was the eclipse I didn't have one didn't reach here who knows about Guelph. Maybe devin saw it.
>>
File: 1503264837874.gif (749KB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503264837874.gif
749KB, 245x263px
>>19480837
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19480842

>Blood poisoning

Ugh.

It was good. I used cheap chinese knock offs so I was worried about frying my eyes, but I saw it all the way through. Eyes are fine so far.
>>
File: 1493934857737.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493934857737.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>19480839
do you know what specifically helps " the empress" thrive? Anything I could be doing besides the obvious hunt that could help me out spiritually? i feel weak there as well.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>19480830
>Sperglord
I don't even have a dick.
Go and livecam for a bit of you'll at least make enough to get outta that shelter.
>>
>>19480800

The Fool reversed
Two of Pentacles reversed
Two of Wands
Four of Swords reversed
Nine of Wands
The Devil
Four of Wands reversed
Ace of Pentacles
The Sun
Judgement

Well enough when you get the funding/logistics, but move fast because someone is going to try and pull your shit. Don't make it shit just to rush it though, just move fast to lock in your stuff.
>>
>>19480840
Dark skinned shorter. Good personality likes common traits. Actually has a car. Dark hair dark eyes.
I don't think he's around you need to go out possibly Italy or greece
>>
>>19480804

Gonna scry just cause.

Seeing a white piece of paper with some train tracks drawn on it. Under it is a stack of blank paper. A lantern, but on closer examination it's a compass. A dreadlocked man putting on a heavy winter coat.

Things take an unexpected direction, mostly because attempting to railroad life always backfires. You think you need illumination when you actually need to find directions.
>>
>>19480823
Got my ass up out of bed to do this one because I know how much it sucks to lose a pet. Lost my dog Lucky to cancer.

8 swords, 3 pentacles, 6 sword (this one worries me)

I would take pet the the vet ASAP. They might be able to help (at least diagnose and ease pain).
Sorry bro, I hope I'm wrong
>>
File: Birthday_rape.jpg (48KB, 403x586px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday_rape.jpg
48KB, 403x586px
>>
>>19480803
Quit bitching and get a low tier job to provide for yourself until you get back up.
>>
>>19480888
Fuck....do they charge for a a simple checkup? My money is tied in student loans and car payments. God do I hate the world for this right now :/ thanks for reading though!
>>
>>19480874
Ches you reading? Is there a future with me and the man I love?
>>
File: images (37).jpg (13KB, 313x471px) Image search: [Google]
images (37).jpg
13KB, 313x471px
>>19480874
Hi chesbaby,how my next gf look like?
>>
>>19480888
Nah eight and three means the babbs been sick for awhile. The six is alright doesnt mean death. It's not the nine or ten or four which are auto btfo cards.

Honestly don't go to the vet these misdiagnose all the time to kill pets.
>>
File: spanks.jpg (35KB, 498x342px) Image search: [Google]
spanks.jpg
35KB, 498x342px
>>19480897
>>
>>19480779

Ches I swear you're dumb as fuck with people's situations sometimes
>>
>>19480901
For a simple check it shouldn't be super expensive, but more in depth ones cost a lot more. Whereabouts is the bump, because a lot of dogs and cats just get buildup of body gunk.
>>
>>19480908
A little chubby great tits though. Shorter either has blue eyes or very outgoing. Seems that the next one you keep this time.
>>
File: l32ifxX.jpg (75KB, 738x535px) Image search: [Google]
l32ifxX.jpg
75KB, 738x535px
>>19480641
Yes but it'll take some hard work and time.

>>19480657
The time of the next Sagittarius sun will be good for you. Perhaps it's the holidays that will make your dreams come to life.

The Libra sun will be hard and the Scorpio sun will be even harder. Be careful out there. Remember, it'll be okay when it hits the Sagittarius sun.

>>19480659
Yeah, it appears you'll get some satisfaction out of it.

>>19480662
You got three of cups for the Sagittarius sun. In a love reading this probably just means some flings during this time but not an actual girlfriend.

>>19480671
>the tower reversed
>the world
>king of cups reversed
A very bad relationship please don't do it

>>19480705
>>19480752
>>19480813
y'all are the last and then I'm heading to sleep
>>
>>19480925
Naners is a reptile, my dobey is healthy. The bump is small amd ehote like a teenager's white heads and under the eye but not directly under it. Basically in the position a cold sore would be in for humans.
>>
>>19480933
wot will future bf look/be like for me?

F btw
>>
>>19480924
No I'm not. Fucking live a little. The only way for a woman that's not good enough is to make money is to fuck or live off welfare. But hey keep pretending.
>>
>>19480933

I have a similar question, am I gonna have a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>19480956
Try out a antifa girl libatarian. Only if you handle there smell though. I think it would be great for you.
>>
>>19480915
Fuck, really? I'm still learning, so thanks for correcting me. I thought the 8 would alter how the 6 read (ei. Lizard is trapped in the sickness so going to a new life would mean death)?
>>
File: Gasai_Yuno.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai_Yuno.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>19480935
Dimmer where are you from. This is very important
>>
Anybody else feel like they have slightly better Sight after seeing the eclipse?
>>
>>19480965

>antifa
>libertarian

Pick one. But I'm gonna assume that's a subtle "no".
>>
>>19480942
My knowledge on reptiles is very limited, but that doesn't sound life threatening. Have you looked around online for similar symptoms?
>>
>>19480854
I stood in a line of people, all shuffling forward at a crawl. The feeling of needed to pee rushed over me and before long I found the pace of the line become more and more iresome. In my frustration I almost moved to lash out when the man behind me reached forward and stopped my hand. He smiled and pointed to my right, and suddenly I saw. A beautiful scenery laid out before me, ever shifting between all manner of landscapes. I was shaken from my daydream by a gruff voice behind me, then man who had stopped my hand wasn't to be seen to be replaced by a woman looking at me grumpily. The line had moved ahead. I moved up to the new end and I turned to look right once more. No scenery. Just a dull office building. I was confused. This time the same man appeared to my left, and again he pointed out the scenery. When I asked him why it changed he simple said "it didn't, your view did"

Well shit this reading was intense. Firstly, the man came illuminated in a white light, to where every time I saw him all else around faded to white. As for the reading itself, your spirituality is what will help you in your journey to a job; not directly, but it will influence, you can rush the process (as per last reading) but you can make it seem like it's going faster. Finally, your outlook on life. I believe you need to try and find the beauty in the mundane, to let loose your imagination and find happiness in all things around you. I get the feeling this won't be possible, at least not at first, without this "man" guiding your view to appreciate the little beauties that surround you.
>>
>>19480933
>Not skinny :(
Thanks Ches
>>
>>19480978
Everything points to abscess and I know what an abscess looks like after having one myself. I spoil my reptiles as they
Legitimately won't eat unless I'm holding them haha so I don't want this to be serious. My partners are my everything :/
>>
File: download (12).jpg (10KB, 197x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
10KB, 197x144px
>>19480933
Will I be with B or F?
>>
>>19480971
I think so, yeah. Maybe.
>>
>>19480935
Thanks for the readings as always
>>
>>19480979
thank you for everything, I feel like in some way I understand. it is is what i'm trying to do, just try and find some happiness in all of this. and staying strong. Let me tell you being stuck in a shitty bad relationship fucks you up pretty bad.
>>
Ches, are you up for early or mid September?
>>
>>19480979
Could I have a reading, mate?
Nothing silly (I hope) just want to know what I need to do or should do to get my life together and eventually get to a happier spot :( things are hard and I just feel like there's no way out...

I'm male
>>
>>19480994
They sound cute, and I'm sorry this is happening. Best of luck to you bro.
>>
Cheswick, can I also get a reading on what my future gf will look like?
>>
>>19481003
At a girl, it's not always easy, but being conscious of it is the first step to being able to do it. Start simple, a smile or two at a stranger every day.
>Let me tell you being stuck in a shitty bad relationship fucks you up pretty bad.
Iktfb, you have no idea how much I know this feel. I hope healing comes your way soon and with it love and serenity
>>
Lizard fag here
If it's under the mouth or stomach you need to worry not on the head. Try Epson bath in water mite clear up.

Keep hearing floradora from the lizard???
Is this a food allergy? Also said you don't take him out and pet him enough. Loves you a lot wishes for some live plants like agave or aloe vera
>>19480968
Yeah eight does mean building up for awhile but with swords depending on which it is shockingly different.
The three means he will learn from this. But with him asking about the vet he wants answers from a teacher/scholar.
Which is the three.
The six means it's not death it travel. Meaning it's either a allergy or something in that tank making him sick.
>Could be anything could be ecoli in the sand
>could be bacteria on fake plants
>could be he got halo type crickets that can make herps sick a lot.
>>
>>19481013
Hopefully
When are you deploying back to sandbox land.
>>19480995
Seeing someone with dyed hair name starts with s.
>>
>>19481037

I'm guessing end of September, but it's all paperwork. They might have me sitting around until October given how paperwork goes.
>>
>>19480954

Honey you made it about *you* the instant you started typing all that out. And I'm not sure who's pretending anything, here... Hey, don't you read fortunes?
>>
File: oXkcrHg.jpg (131KB, 610x959px) Image search: [Google]
oXkcrHg.jpg
131KB, 610x959px
>>19480705
>six of cups reversed
>knight of swords
>king of wands reversed

Good. It may be a bit rushed but there's life in this relationship.

>>19480752
Yes but it won't be anything really big. It'll be okay but not bad.

>>19480813
>Page of wands
>temperance
>six of pentacles
You're a bit selfish (who isn't, to be honest) but you have the ability to maintain a balance within your life and can get shit done.

>>19480970
nice try, ya Illuminati reptilian. I ain't getting arrested by the men in black.
>>
Anyone know the Patricians choice for outfit for wei.
>>19480854
Fuck.... You don't want the thriving empress. She's all tits and zero brain. Try for a queen instead.
>>
>>19481049
Thank you for the reading! I could see M thinking me as selfish. lol.
>>
>>19481047
>made it about me the entire time.
You must be new to how a woman works.
It's alright though.
>>19481049
What do you think about confederates then dimmer
>>
>>19481065

>How a girl works
ftfy
>>
>>19481052
If I wait for him will I ever get with W?
>>
>>19481067
>Girl instead of woman
>Found the t.Muhammad
>>
>>19481078

Just implying you've yet to grow up kiddo.
>>
>>19481077
Yeah if you wait.
But you need to save money on making yourself look good. Try some different styles for the next little bit.
Is this guy older cause I'm seeing you with a older teacher like 29
>>
>>19481082
>implying I need to grow up.
>that reddit spacing. Huehue
>>
Trading.

What's my best card to play next week?
>>
Obviously those quads black.
>>
>>19481108

Just cause your only talents are being a whore and shitposting doesn't mean you need to project that onto the rest of womankind.
>>
>>19481078
>>19481082

Nothing a man wants more than a whore he has to babysit all the time.

>Not like other girlsâ„¢ XD
>>
>>19481125

I suppose.
>>
File: triad_enforcer_pack_thumb.jpg (56KB, 504x396px) Image search: [Google]
triad_enforcer_pack_thumb.jpg
56KB, 504x396px
>>19481097
He is a teacher and very older. What will our relationship be like?
>>
I've fallen in love for the first time in my life and there are some major obstacles presented on both sides such as distance and something tricky involving his job but I am beyond willing to do whatever I need to do to work towards this. There was an instant connection between the two of us and even my friend pointed it out to me after she saw us interact.

I went to check out our synastry and I'm seeing a lot of good things.

>sun trine moon
>moon trine mars
>venus sextile mars
>moon conjunct moon
>north node connections on both sides

The difficult aspects only really point to having to watch out with being overly sensitive to criticism.

My question is, if I work towards this and do my best to be respectful of him and his work and not be a total ice queen like I normally am how will this turn out?
>>
File: 20170814_201127.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_201127.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>19480230
Hey Dimmer, I appreciate you taking the time to consider our queries!

Alex
What do I need to do in order to develop and mature?
>>
>>19481162
Dimmer went to sleep
>>
File: 1503452042486-789042694.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1503452042486-789042694.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19481131
>>19481136
>being a whore
Why the fuck do you think I'm one. Just cause I'm being helpful to the vampire diaries reject? That's all really she has left. She is in a shelter so why not do the oldest trade in the world. Extra lightwerk if her first customers are US. Sandbox vets
>>
>>19481177
Thanks for letting me know.
Would anyone else be willing to look at my query? >>19481162
>>
>>19481179

Don't disrespect sex workers, bitch.
>>
>>19481186
Honestly they all pretend unless your a soldier... Even your waifu.
>>
>>19481179

Nothing wrong with 'scorts, though a shelter makes that tricky.
>>
>>19481159
It's a mature relationship. You'll grow a lot. Try your best to husbando this one he's the best your going to get.
>>
>>19481179
Of course you're not a whore. Post your tiddies for us again bby cheswick
>>
>>19481210
Cheaper then a hotel.

Ten of swords
Two of wands
Three of cups

Seems next decision will end in deaths or dead relationships and your all out of options seems you'll be happier when it's over though seems the universe will pull through again for ya
>>
>>19481195

Are you trying to end up in a shelter too?

>Jesus, how many times do I have to beat this stupid-ass bitch?
>>
>>19481242

Can't bring guys into a women's shelter though.

>deaths or dead relationships

I suppose that's how it goes.
>>
>>19481248
>how many times do I have to beat this stupid-ass bitch?

zero, plz stop beating people :(
>>
>>19481236
That's not actually fucking a guy though is it. Therefore not a whore.
>>
>>19478698
Will we make up and get together?What could i do to make it happen?thank you
>>
>>19481253
Just stfu and spread your roastie pussy for us already.
>>
>>19481248
>You do realize your waifu wants soldiers cock though right? You do know she doesn't pretend for soldier chad right?
Pretending your waifu hasn't already gravitated towards black acanthus already.
>>
File: tg.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>19481242
was that for me, the original phlebotomist anon, just came back to the thread?
>>
>>19481253

Then there's no problem, just post the shit
>>
Yo I'm back to do some readings again tonight. The more details you provide the more you will receive. Particularly adept with relationships, short term predictions(1 year appears to be my limit so far), and matters of advice.
>Name/Initial/Nickname/SSN
>Query
>A picture, oceans get you bonus points.
>>
>>19481274
Heyo Vampire Diaries I'll do you a reading for a us. Sandbox soldier.
>>
>>19481280
Don't actually post your SSN lol
>>
>>19481270

Waste of a vagina, hon. You need some real schooling
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (93KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
93KB, 500x730px
>>19481280
Could you please do

>>19481161
?

Initial is J
>>
>>19481286

I really was gonna do it.
>>
File: aqueous.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
aqueous.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>19481280

How badly are they going to actually fuck me?
>>
File: 20170730_061713.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_061713.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>19481280
Shawn

What does my romantic future look like in the next few weeks or months?
>>
File: IMG_1688.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>19481293
Don't know why I thought that was an ocean pic. My bad.
>>
File: oO0okIz.jpg (137KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oO0okIz.jpg
137KB, 1920x1200px
>>19481280
Hello,
I would like a relationship reading, yes.
Y
Male
When am I going to find a girlfriend?
>>
>>19481287

>some real schooling
>doesn't even have the nuts to wear his trip
>>
>>19481280

Jim
Is there a new GF in the works?
>>
File: 15552000.jpg (72KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
15552000.jpg
72KB, 480x319px
>>19481280
Do you just like oceans or do you like fish to? What about the ocean cards are they your favorite. Have you read moby dick.
>>
>>19481293
Judgment(rev), Page of Wands, 4 of Swords

What I'm getting from this is you're entering a stage of self inspection, you're learning what your weaknesses are and making changes to address them, as you grow so will the relationship and your willingness to abandon your "ice-cold" demeanor is a large step in the right direction. The distance will be challenging and will make you feel isolated and introspective but as long as you both are making the proper efforts it should be a fairly uplifting relationship.
>>
>>19481280
Relationship reading, I'm the guy. Call me whatever.
>>
>>19481287
What's the trip faggot. Fite me in the open
Like a real man
>>
>>19481354

Cheswick u drunk.
>>
>>19481312

>quote
>logical inconsistancy

Oh wait...
But man you stepped up right fuckin' quick. Didn't someone bring up babysitting?
>>
>>19481299
Ace of cups, 2 of Wands, Ace of Pentacles (rev)

Well, they're gonna do it from a place of love, it'll probably feel good at first, and then its all gonna hurt as they fuck you deeper, meanwhile swiping the deposit they were leaving on the bedside table for you.
>>
>>19481304
lol its okay space is the original ocean
>>
>>19481366

Welp. I guess I have to fuck back if that's the case.
>>
>>19481303
4 of swords, Knight of Cups, 4 of Wands(rev)
At this moment you're currently recuperating, perhaps a relationship just ended or you had a romantic interest that lost said interest recently, soon a new romantic opportunity will present itself but there's a possibility for a breakdown in communication/interest.
>>
>>19481362
Why do you want to extort women online for nude shots. Then openly harass them and defenders just curious. is it your dick hasn't been fucked in awhile?
>>
>>19481389

Shhh, don't respond to thirsty fucks. This guy literally doesn't have the sack to trip up nor the English to spell "inconsistency". Anybody who thumps his chest and claims to be a "real man" but lacks both of the above is probably a bit, ah, deficient, if you catch my drift.
>>
Knock it off with the metaposting you cancerous shitlords.
>>
>>19481389

Cuz I'm still trying to figure out what you're good for, you self-destructive cumdumpster
>>
File: 1429589993704.jpg (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1429589993704.jpg
77KB, 512x512px
>>19481403
>>
File: IMG_1692.gif (1021KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.gif
1021KB, 500x316px
>>19481347
>but as long as you both are making the proper efforts it should be a fairly uplifting relationship.

Neat. I'm even more inspired to put in effort. Thank you for this.
>>
>>19481306
4 of cups, 8 of swords(rev), 7 of pentacles

Currently you need to do some self evaluation and reevaluate your stance on love, the world, and yourself. After a period of introversion in which you are able to release some negative aspects of your life you will find a fulfilling relationship.
>>
>>19481423
h-how long will it take? :(

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19481397

Well I guess she is dumb enough to believe that narrative. I guess you can weave whatever arbitrary bullshit you want into a case for natural selection and she'll eat it up, huh?
>>
>>19481161
The Tower rx, The High Priestess rx, 10 of Pents, Judgement rx, 9 of Wands rx

I'm not a big believer in meant to be or not meant to be but the 9 of Wands rx right after Judgement rx is concerning because it shows that some life lessons and growth are missed. The HP is a powerful card when upright and shows a state of intuition but it's reversed here, so it's the opposite. The Tower reversed shows a gradual degradation of some part of you, probably having to do with your intuition or power or whatever that HP represents. Would it work? It really could, given that 10 of Pents, but the reversed cards all point to like wrong path, like you could totally do something else and have it work out better in the end even if this one could work well enough to convince you. Again, I'm not believer in right path vs wrong path, but it looks like my cards are. Good luck either way.
>>
>>19481430

Mate, you opened up trying to neg a chick on the internet and tried to claim that you're a "real man" compared to (guy you don't know). I can't help but push your buttons when you show that kind of colossal psychological weakness now can I? I mean Jesus, I've never heard of a guy confident in his manhood who had to tell anyone about it. Are you measuring a bit short in the area of natural selection?
>>
>>19481325
Page of Cups, 10 of Pentacles(rev), The Devil(rev)

You're going to have a new beginning with someone but initially the relationship will be unequal and you will be left feeling lonely and it may be best to detach yourself from them as you are less significant in their perspective than they are in yours.
>>
File: 6518276-3x2-700x467.jpg (45KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
6518276-3x2-700x467.jpg
45KB, 700x467px
>>19481280
Should i attempt to get back with him?Does he still miss me?would i succeed?Thanks
>>
>>19481341
I like anything with a vast expanse, space and the ocean are the main two things i geek out about but I really dig sea creatures as well. I've never owned anything but a standard deck but I'd be down to check em out. Call me Ishmael, I heard there's a white whale in town.
>>
>>19481446

The only thing you're putting in anyone's mouth tonight is words, man. Let's not be soft bigots and forget how this actually started...
>>
>>19481470

Oh you. First you let Cheswick troll you, now even I can't resist. When the fuck did so many soft skinned kids find this damned site?
>>
>>19481482

Says one of the most comfortable people here.

You got nothin', dude.
>>
>>19481348
Page of Swords, 6 of Wands(rev), 7 of Wands

It's a good time to pursue a relationship, if you are already in one it will improve but after a short while you might suffer from a lack of confidence, i feel like it may be a change in occupation, and this will be a challenge but will help the relationship grow once you recover from it.

also is that a van gogh? cause i seriously get van gogh vibes from that
>>
>>19481492

Whatever you say little buddy.
>>
>>19481429
from intuition I'd say it may be at least 3 months before you have that fulfillment, however you may also find growth in a relationship that isnt as fulfilling(learning to open up from the introversion aspect) in the meantime. Don't try to write off love, not every relationship has to be serious, play the field and learn more about yourself so you'll be prepared when the time comes.
>>
File: marines-1.jpg (40KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
marines-1.jpg
40KB, 600x396px
>>19481415
Self destructive? I dunno maybe your thinking that about io twat. Or one of bv's girls
>>
>>19481419

Hey, i told you long ago that it was what you needed. I am glad things are finally working out for you on that regard, i honestly am. Good luck~

PS: This is if you are who i think you are lel
>>
>>19481442
Looking at our synastry and composite charts there's definitely a lesson to be learned, and it may be difficult, but as far as it being the "wrong path" I'm not quite sold.

I don't know how well you know astrology but there's aspects between sun/north node, north node/moon and north node/saturn. So while it may not be the easiest thing it's definitely karmic in a "forward" direction.

Thank you for your time and read! I really appreciate all the information I can get.
>>
File: ocean.jpg (69KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
ocean.jpg
69KB, 720x478px
>>19481280

D

Will he ever lay aside his ego and tell the truth?
>>
>>19481499
>It's a good time to pursue a relationship, if you are already in one it will improve
How did you manage to get that from that spread? 6 of Wands reversed is bad shit in this situation. Don't get me wrong, I hope your interpretation cones true, but that's an odd interpretation.

>it may be a change in occupation, and this will be a challenge but will help the relationship grow
Actually, me changing jobs would very likely doom the relationship.

>also is that a van gogh?
No, Caspar David Friedrich
>>
File: water2[1].jpg (79KB, 866x577px) Image search: [Google]
water2[1].jpg
79KB, 866x577px
>>19481280
Oscar
love reading
>>
>>19481470
I'm beginning to see the hidden acronyms in your posts. And how you just want your dick in my mouth. Just like all the rest here.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19481567
Query?
>>
>>19481574
What kind of readings do you do?
>>
File: 4WHuG1k.jpg (33KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
4WHuG1k.jpg
33KB, 880x586px
>>19481520
>Don't try to write off love, not every relationship has to be serious, play the field and learn more about yourself so you'll be prepared when the time comes.

That's totally like me ;(

Thank you so much for the advice and reading.
May I ask you for a follow up?
What is it that I need to reevaluate and learn?
>>
File: IMG_2612.jpg (429KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2612.jpg
429KB, 1900x1200px
>>19481280
Rena
Why didn't he respond to my text?
>>
>>19481578
Scrying, any query. You?
>>
>>19481456
I don't normally like to split focus on queries but I'll go ahead an do it, 1 card answers per query this round.

Judgment(rev), Devil(rev), Empress (Rev)

Think long and hard about if it's the right decision for you at this time, is he actually contributing to your happiness or are you relying on him more like a happiness crutch. Currently it seems that he's detached emotionally, he thinks of you but it may not be in the way you wish. It is unlikely at this time a success would be presented and you should focus more on internal love and building yourself up.
>>
>>19481588
I scry as well.

My query is if the man of my heart will be willing to date me in a few years time.
>>
>>19481562
Why can't you talk to everyone else like a normal person, this is no way to communicate and you're a woman with a partner this kind of talk makes everyone uncomfortable. Keep your weird poly plays I'm private.
>>
>>19481562

Yeaaaah you caught me. I enjoy sex
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19481614
>>19481614
>>
>>19481555
the page of cups signifies a time of discovery and improvement, from that context i took that the faltering in confidence from the 6 of wands paired with the challenge presented in the 7 of wands would lead to growth in the relationship ultimately. The occupation bit is a little baseless, i was really just hypothesizing but im willing to admit my shot didnt hit its mark. I'll definitely check Friedrich out I like the style of that.
>>
>>19481540
Page of cups, Tower (rev), 2 of Swords

He will reluctantly tell you the truth when confronted, but it will be short lived and you will constantly have to struggle to extract the truth from him.
>>
>>19481666

>dem trips

No, I know the truth. He needs to be honest about it to himself and others though.
>>
>>19481600
Potentially, but you might not like what you'd have to do in order to catch his attention. I saw a girl facing a man who was facing away, sitting at his desk. Watching it for a long time with the girl still watching, he eventually swivels his chair slowly. Given that this is sped up, it may be a slow process. Mid-swivel, the girl starts bowing to him like he's an idol. He maintains interest in her, but his face doesn't change expression. He simply watches her for a while. Eventually, a smile slowly cracks across his face, and he looks pleased.

There is something about this whole thing that shows a vast difference in power. Is he older than you or of a much higher status or holds a position of power over you? It's something about him having power over you in this situation, and he will be inclined to exploit it somewhat. It has to do wirh what's going on in his life at the time. Whether or not that leads to a relationship is beyond the scope of this vision, but you've been warned.

Relationship reading, I'm the guy.

>>19481626
You originally said Page of Swords, not Page of Cups.
>>
>>19481560
Tower(rev), Hanged Man(rev), Strength(rev)

Your progress is currently halted due to indecision stemming from personal weakness, break free from your day to day cycle and try something new and try to build yourself up and progress will resume.
>>
File: CNrGlA7UkAAumTC.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CNrGlA7UkAAumTC.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>19481280
J
How will things go with this girl I matched with on tinder? Seem to be hitting it off well
>>
>>19481699
>All 3 Reverseds
jesus fucking christ, im trying
i dont deserve 3 Revs ;-;
>>
>>19481675
shit u right im sorry i may have even made that mistake from the beginning, disregard my initial reading, when im caught up with the ones lined up ill do it fresh and reevaluate
>>
>>19481675
I see a vine growing outwards that has stems and flowers attached. There's a magnificent looking lake and a dreamy scene to this all making the picture of this too good to be true. The image fades into a woman with long, brownish gold hair and I hear her whimpering.

This woman likes to complain a lot. The complaining will not stop but paradise with her is possible but will take time to grow. You will reach it but she wont stop nagging.
>>
>>19481580
V of swords, Chariot(rev), Hierophant(rev)

He feels betrayed by something you've done and feels like he's lost control, his silence is a challenge.
>>
>>19481732
Imagery is on point and in line with that of confirmed scryers. And you're right, she does complain a lot. Drop me a throwaway if you'd like to trade regularly.

>>19481722
Don't worry about it, anon, it's all good.
>>
>>19481579
Moon(rev), Ace of swords(rev), Queen of cups

There's a lot of confusion in your life, mostly about yourself and the direction youre headed, what you need to focus on to cut thru that static is emotional clarity and intuition.
>>
>>19481719
Temperance(rev), 2 of Wands(rev), High Priestess

There's going to be a lack of foresight in the relationship, perhaps you'll have hard times trying to meet up or can't find a good middle ground, follow your intuition and that initial confusion will vanish.
>>
>>19481787
>There's a lot of confusion in your life, mostly about yourself and the direction youre headed,

On point.

Thank you for the reading, again. I am trying and I will keep trying my best :)
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.