[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1987.png (557KB, 1600x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.png
557KB, 1600x897px
Notices about?
>>
Finally, some ayla maus
>>
File: 1493595424896.png (548KB, 1570x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1493595424896.png
548KB, 1570x1501px
>>19477964
Wrong alien, right background.

I can't believe I found a real body. The descriptions were so accurate from roswell, and now the parents are trying to rescue their reckless kids from area 51, they're not even aware that one of the two bodies retrieved is 63% likely to be dead.

My sympathies, I'm on their side if they ever get into a conflict, and will help in most ways they ask of me.

My best bet for a joint success for both humanity and the small gas mining colony they came from (roughly 10 light years away, according to alien sightings spiking about 10 years after a radiation blast on earth- 1947) is for them to appeal to their government or a private interest group to help them retrieve their child.

There is a growing faction of anti-human extremists, and a cult to a laughing God that has made contact in secret on Earth (the song Chambra Bedrum was written by them. The final rapping verse is a giant middle finger to all governments using using a mix or alien, russian, and English alphabets and grammar). These groups allie their best bet for recovering their kids.

Godspeed to the aliens, of all the souls I've come to read, theirs were the most pure and full of a Light. The Creator spirit is with them, and I will try to plan for their best interests as well as ours.

~alien deemed Emperor of Humanity, "The Only Time-seer"
>>
All the photos in this thread are false
>>
>>19477964
That's the CGAyy
>>
>>19478246
So, what is she up to now?
>>
File: interviewbegins.png (167KB, 1120x695px) Image search: [Google]
interviewbegins.png
167KB, 1120x695px
>>
File: almostthere.jpg (9KB, 372x377px) Image search: [Google]
almostthere.jpg
9KB, 372x377px
>>
File: tiki-ayy.jpg (233KB, 660x417px) Image search: [Google]
tiki-ayy.jpg
233KB, 660x417px
>>19478422
I know right? I got banned for posting the real one (pic related) a while back. This is the real origin of this image; "chillin at the tiki" was nothing but a forced meme/psyop. Now that Trump is safely in Phoenix and about to announce disclosure of ETs along with most of our black budget programs I can finally expose the truth about what happened 24 miles NW of Luke AFB.
>>
File: 1503341515981.jpg (23KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
1503341515981.jpg
23KB, 294x209px
>>
>>19481986
>>
>>19477964
I want to ask anyone who thinks that the gov is hiding aliens a question

Why would they do it?
>>
>>19482027
Because of the results of the live broadcast of the reading of War of the Worlds. Remember that the majority of the population are fucking stupid as fuck. So imagine telling these idiots that there's beings out there so powerful that our weapons are mere toys to them, when they can barely keep their shit together just cause some random with a different skin tone than them just moved in to their town.
>>
File: isitmeyourelookingfor.jpg (32KB, 1000x504px) Image search: [Google]
isitmeyourelookingfor.jpg
32KB, 1000x504px
>>
>>19482043
>Because of the results of the live broadcast of the reading of War of the Worlds.
You do know that wasn't anywhere near as large as people say it was, right? They repeatedly told viewers during intermissions and the start of it that it was all just a radio play.

Newspapers made a big hubhub of it to make it seem like there was full scale riots, even faking photos of "Citizens armed for the invasion.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (488KB, 837x570px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
488KB, 837x570px
>>
>>19478246
Autism and LARPing has never been so cringey.
>>
>>19477964
There are no aliens. It's all a strategy to convince the people to accept more easily the idea of a unified world.

Human abduction are probably government experiments too.
There is a reason reports of abduction started around the time of the MKUltra, and usually among people that nobody would really care about(like the Hill's case).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.