[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

subconcious mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (5).jpg (28KB, 352x418px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
28KB, 352x418px
Anybody here that has use their subconcious mind to the fullest potential to change their life?

How can I actually use my subconcois mind to get rid of negatives things in my life and bring positive outcomes.
>>
>use my subconcois

by making it conscious
otherwise it uses you
>>
File: images (6).jpg (11KB, 553x266px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11KB, 553x266px
>>19477965
How ?
>>
>>19477973

By honest and earnest introspection, by looking into yourself to cast light on what's hidden, in order to acknowledge it and integrate it in your conscious self. What psychoanalysts call the "shadow work". The path of true spirituality belongs to the same process and goal.
>>
>>19477963

I thought there was a monster inside my head, turns out it was a scared little kid instead.
>>
>>19477973
>How ?

>>19477986
>By honest and earnest introspection, by looking into yourself to cast light on what's hidden, in order to acknowledge it and integrate it in your conscious self. What psychoanalysts call the "shadow work". The path of true spirituality belongs to the same process and goal.

this, plus hypnosis. it directly accesses the unconscious mind. only use self-hypnosis in your own voice, don't allow others to do it.

you've been warned.
>>
>>1947796
Kabalah and qliphoth orders
108 chakra order

Learn both those orders. There is no quick route. Magik and spirituality and states of psychosis are all cultivated through both study AND practice.
>>
bump ill solve the problem gotta phone first dammit.
>>
>>19477963
>using your subconscious to manage your beliefs
>letting your emotions run wild and not processing why you have them
>not consciously adjusting your values as you learn that they are insufficiently specified
>not being actively imaginative

And why is long term memory in both categories? Shit pic.
>>
>>19478002
How did you get to him/her? How did you help him/her heal?
>>
>>19478017
>use only self-hypnosis in your own voice

Why? And can you give some tips of phrases, prompts, triggers etc. you should record for self-hypnosis sessions?
>>
This is the form and function of the mind and thought. follow carefully.

>spirit/soul
determines the disposition of
>meta-consciousness - the thoughts before you think which dictate to your
>subconscious which dictates to you consciousness - your physical awareness - which overrides your
>subconscious DUE to the Inclination of your Spirit/Soul which follows the course as above which in turn alters your
>meta-consciousness

Please observe. The soul is your being and person. It is how you FEEL. Its why and how your prefer to do "good or bad". The most important factor here is the meta-consciousness. The MC is your initial inclination to make a choice or do a thing, without having decided it yourself. Its what your soul has already chosen to do, say, or think. Its the doorway to what you may and might, and ultimately do and where the process of deciding takes place due to your SOULS belief and feeling.... pardon me im very tired

>consciousness is making a choice
>subconscious is contemplating the choice prior to making it
>meta-consciousness is the choice that has already been made that one has yet to accept
>soul/spirit is how one perceives the choice

Every action that you consciously make in defiance to your meta-consciousness changes your spirits disposition. i wish i could go on but my phone is ringing.
>>
File: 1500436369680.gif (733KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1500436369680.gif
733KB, 500x252px
>>19477963
The subconscious mind is not real. It's a way for you to push aside your own personal demons and find comfort in your own laziness. Accept that there is no big secret to your own mind and learn about why you act and respond the way that you do to the information presented to you. It's all, and this encompasses your own personal struggles, quite simple.
>>
>>19481597
Yeah that sounds boring. Being quite simple.
>>
>>19481550
let me briefly continue. If you have a "good" soul, and do good things. Your meta-consciousness will initially and immediately think good things, making your subconscious more inclined to more quickly act in a "Good" manner. and if you act consciously in a good manner, it will reinforce your soul to be "good". If instead you consciously act in a "bad" manner, it will influence your soul slightly, to be more bad. The more you reinforce the soul to one disposition or the other, it will lean that way.
>>
>>19481658
I'm sorry I don't endorse a fairy tale where you are not in control of your own actions and barring severe mental illness you always are. And also, the inner workings of the mind are very fascinating, however simple they may be, pick up any biological or neurological book you can find. It's far from boring.
>>
>>19481715
The world is just one type of fairy tale. You may like structure, order and reason, but you have to let the artists be artists. Life isn't worth living just because it's interesting. Not for everyone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.