[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREENLAND THEORY (FREE DAVID CHASE TAYLOR AND GRANT HIM SWISS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: SAFDCT.png (53KB, 744x237px) Image search: [Google]
SAFDCT.png
53KB, 744x237px
https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/greenland-theory/apocalypse-now

GREENLAND LIES IN THE PATH OF THE WARM GULFSTREAM THAT CARRIES TROPICAL CARIBBEAN WATERS THAT WARM EUROPE YET IT IS ALLEGEDLY "COLD AND FROZEN" OR SO THEY TELL US...

THINK ABOUT IT. LOOK AT A MAP. IT'S AT ABOUT THE SAME LATITUDE AS EUROPE. WHILE IT SHOULDN'T EXACTLY BE A HOT PLACE, THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR IT TO COMPLETELY FROZEN EVEN DURING SUMMER. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING THERE? SATELLITE IMAGES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LIE, FOR ALL WE KNOW IT'S A TEMPERATE CONTINENT AND PRIVATE PLAYGROUND OF THE GOLBAL ELITE...

[nHS779G1ZB4] years ago, the [weR178Oo4MRi6AU6xN] [waqEe2M8PrKk4I1R3E ] faked its own death and moved to [wfG9r9RRG2E3Ee8N1LM64A2N8DN]. It is not cold and icy there, quite the opposite.

[nG1BB33G0TT04] years were added to the calendar, taking us to 2014.

The [weR178Oo4MKRi9AAU6N7s] calendar consists of 13 months that coincide with the 13 moons, hence the word “month”. The first day of the [weR178Oo4MRi6AU6xN] New Year is the 1st of [w8AK8P3dz6R9I2fg7LP] and their year starts 8 months earlier than ours.

[wfG9r9RRG2E3Ee8N1LM64A2N8DN] is owned by [w9D92g7EF8NS1k3MKD9A6Rm2KL] which marks the [wk89Dh3Eem9N]

The word [w8G92dt6O8DP] literally stands for [wfG9r9RRG2E3Ee8N1LM64A2N8DN] of [w9D92g7EF8NS1k3MKD9A6Rm2KL]

The country of [wfG9r9RRG2E3Ee8N1LM64A2N8DN] is shaped like a [w6B68EZR6Ah6j8Rl] and marks the [wk89Dh3Eem9N] and home of [weR178Oo4MKRi9EAU6].
>>
What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>19477715
>>19477715
There's no telling, I've heard people talking about smoking things on here that are just fucking nuts.
>>
>>19477687
Hi David.
>>
we gotta translate them words b4 the govern menu comes and him
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.