[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aliens and alien green texts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: nintchdbpict000294508276.jpg (44KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000294508276.jpg
44KB, 960x640px
anyone got any alien green texts to share?
ill share a personal experience iv had with you guys to help this thread get attention

>2016 so just last year
>canadian
>live in okanagan valley to give some perspective
>decide to go hiking with a friend in reveltsoke which is a mountainous town just a few hours away
>we are searching for a flower field at high altitude that i remember going to when i was 6 years old
>it was right near a glacier
>we set out one day
>we have with us our ultra light camping equipment however incase of bears both of us are carrying rifles
>i was carrying a norinco M305 (m14 clone) and my friend had a lee enfield. we both carried about 20 bullets but no more
>it is a nice and pleasent day of hiking and its time to stop
>we set up camp at the edge of a forest pretty high up on the mountains
>there is a "bowl" so to say along where we set up. there is the ridge of the bowl about 500m away
> the sun is setting and we settle in for the night after eating some MREs and trail food for dinner
> its about 2:30 in the morning when i have the killer urge to pee
> so naturally i hop up out of the tent to go take a leak
> the night sky is stunning and everywhere around us is light out
> as im peeing off down into some grass i hear what sounds like a large fog horn with some reverb in it echo across the mountains around us
> its loud but not incredibly loud, quiet enough to show that there was a good amount of distance between me and the source
> friend didnt even wake up ( we will call him jake)
> i decide to sit out for a bit and see if anything happened and to observe the stars
> off in the distance i see a set of blue lights that are rotating, one could tell they are rotating as there was an uneven number of them meaning at certain times there where more visible then the last rotation
>i wake up jake
> he comes out in time to just bearly get a glimpse of it as it went behind a mountain between us and the mountain whos ridge it was on
>cont
>>
File: 0R8A7792.jpg (218KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
0R8A7792.jpg
218KB, 1000x667px
>>19477558
this should give you an idea of what the enviroment around us was like
>we are getting ready to settle back in when we heard what sounds like a speaker is plugged in, you know that bass noise when an AUX cable is plugged in?
>we hear about 3 of them in rapid succession quickly followed by another one of the fog horn reverb response which was now closer
>we are a little freaked out as a ways away from anyone really and we had not heard any helicopters
> and like that everything went black
> we passed out or something but woke up inside our sleeping bags in our tents
> i was gona dismiss it as a dream but jake remembers it to
> we pack up and prepare to move for the day
> intrigued by what had happened the night before we decide to just move our stuff to the ridge of the bowl which was wide enough to accommodate our tent with room to spare
> we spend the day skiping rocks down the valley or playing cards and such or just plain relaxing
> the view was breath taking and was absolutely beautiful
> again sun set is setting in around 8:30 as it was late summer
> we plan to stay up till about 12 and do a bit of drinking if you know what i mean eh?
> my friend makes a bet that he can make a 500m shot with his enfield down to where we where camping last night
> its almost pitch black so i headed down with a light and put up a beer can on a rock
> surprisingly he makes the shot and hits at 500m
> but then we heard that bass noise again
> just one
> jake and i exchanged glances as to what it was
> its not night time and the fire is roaring and the chat is going
> at about 10pm we spot it
> 3 lights in the distance in close formation
> they are in a vertical triangle moving along the same ridge line as the other object the night before
> we freak out a bit
> we dismissed it until it dropped 2 objects out of it
> a bright blue light and a bright red light
> we could see them moving under the trees and scanning about with bright lights
>>
File: DSC_8146.jpg (733KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8146.jpg
733KB, 1000x662px
>>19477558
> then the reverb noise echos down the canyon followed by a near earch shattering screech from about 1km away down hill of us
> we know that something is on the same mountain as us
> the 3 lights in formation have moved away but the things they have dropped off are quickly moving along the forest floor in our direction
> we panic and load our weapons
> i gota admit i did modify the magazine of the M305 to be able to hold about 11 rounds instead of 5
> i have 12 rounds on tap and 6 to spare my friend has about 18 left
> inb4 hur dur guns vs aliens
> we spot something big moving down by our former campsite of last night
> we are both frozen in fear as we realize what it is
> there is a grey alien about 13 feet tall id say knocking about our former campsite
> then 2 more come out of the forest and join it
> our fire has been long out for over 45 minutes as we took it out pretty quick when the lights showed up
> we are confused as to what to do and are terrified beyond degree at the same time
> iv never felt a more intense fear in my life
> the fog horn noise with reverb sounds off down the valley and we can see that the two colored lights that where on the forest floor are now being picked up once again
> one of the tall greys looks up at us...it sees us
> that brief moment of eye contact has been in my nightmares ever since
> we blacked out after that
> this time we woke up side by side
> our weapons unloaded next to us with some of the ammo missing
> our arms where flush with our bodies and we where layed close together, touching in fact
> our tent had been completely ransacked
> and most of our stuff was gone
> a bit of our food remain and was neatly stacked with what was left of our ammunition
> we packed up what we had and prepared to leave
> the grass at the bottom of the bowl had been burnt and a crop circle type shape was in place
> we passed down where the tall greys had been and saw some food prints
> cont
>>
File: 0R8A7819.jpg (232KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
0R8A7819.jpg
232KB, 1000x667px
>>19477558
> the foot prints where odd in shape compared out ours but had some similarities such as the arch of the food was identical
> at the end where toes should be where 3 large ones like a cliche dinosaur footprint
> on our way down we could see symbols burned in to trees and other trees knocked over
> half way down we found a bear which looked like it had met a horrible demise
> its rib cage was split right open and some of the bear was burnt, it lacked eyes and a nose and its back two legs where missing
> the ground was stained with its blood all around it and a perfect black circle had been burnt in the ground around it
> we started to run when we can
> we where exiting a trail head at sun set and looked back up towards the mountains
> we couldnt see anything but as we got back into jakes truck i could swear i hear the reverb noise again

so thats my story /x/ im never going back there again, atleast not within the next 10 years thats for sure. if you want to venture to that area its up near ghost peak in Revelstoke BC in canada
>>
Holy shit nice story anon I thoroughly enjoyed
>>
>>19477558
Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: 1501489045463.jpg (270KB, 650x639px) Image search: [Google]
1501489045463.jpg
270KB, 650x639px
>>
>>19477595
wow 13 feet?
were there others with it? what did they look like?

Did u feel like u couldnt move when it was there or were u just afraid?

Do you think u should have fired or no?
I mean obviously they took control of u in some manner without asking but...they could have blown u apart like the bear?
>>
Of course you stupid ass motherfucker just blacked out. You probably pissed yourself like the little bitch you truly are.
>>
>>19477558
True story

>saw very clear image of thing moving across sky
>obviously metallic
>too high and fast to be a plan
>came home and researched a bit
>ISS confirmed flying over my house right at that time
>>
>>19477883
True story

>Saw very clear shill post across screen
>obviously bull shit
>Too stupid and too well placed to be a coincidence
>came home and researched a bit
>NSA confirmed shit posting all over the place
>>
>lawofone.info
Has a lot of stuff on this, from a very very broad perspective.
>>
>>19477908
Way underrated
>>
>>19477610
You have pics of the scenery but no photos of the foot print or the symbols or the bear?
>>
>>19477610
Why didn't you at least take pics of the footprints?
>>
>>19477610
Are you a Kelowna fag?
>>
>>19477558
good story.
can you draw what they looked like. The feet with shape and size. Just as much visual info would be good.
>>
falcon lake incident.
Pretty crazy.

Just finished reading the book about it called "when they appeared"
10/10 read.
>>
SUMMONING ALEX JONES INTO THE THREAD
>>
I've seen a few ufos in my life. I'll start with the very first one.
>be me, 15 years old
>small rural town in Florida.
>waiting for friend to get up and come open her door to let me in.
>sitting in car looking out towards sugar mill.
>see 3 bright orange fire balls flying towards the ground
>'Oh cool, shooting stars'
>all of a sudden they all stop mid air in a line.
>one on far right drops down pretty fast, meanwhile the other two just gradually float down.

Now that I think about it they kinda disappeared into the ground. And another time me and a friend saw something like a jet come out of the cane fields almost out of nowhere.
>>
Nothing to contribute, but bump.

Into the Fringe by Karla Turner is a great book on the subject of alien abduction. Lots of personal experiences from her and her family. Free pdf online just google book title and free pdf and blamo
>>
me and my cousins & uncle saw what we thought at the time was an alien in Iowa
>>
>>19481886
Second time was maybe a year later. I liked to hang out on my roof and listen to music a lot because I liked isolation.
>be me, around 16.
>kinda high, watching the sunset, listening to insert band here
>see plane flying towards my house.
>course that it's on would fly it right over my house.
>notice it's flying too low and too fast to be plane because it was just barely visible a second ago now it's about 3 maybe 4 blocks away.
>think to myself 'that's not a plane, anon'
>as if it somehow knew I was aware of it, it suddenly stopped in midair
>veered off to the right, stopped
>veered off to the left, stopped
>then veered off to the right and continued as if to bypass my house.
>get excited and start banging on roof yelling for my dad to bring me binoculars.
>dad has always been extremely skeptical and would laugh at me for believing in aliens.
>dad comes out with binoculars and I quickly grab them
>takes me a minute to get it into focus
>finally see a black triangle with white lights on each tip and a pulsing red and white light in the center.
>give dad binoculars and tell him to see for himself and tell me I'm crazy,
>yes you're fucking crazy anon it's probably just a plane or helicopt....
>stunned silence
>puts binoculars down and I see he looks kinda scared
>'that, um. That wasn't a plane or helicopter or anything I've ever seem before'
>ha you asshole and you fucking called me crazy.
>object then just continues on the same path until it disappears over horizon.
>>
>>19482385
If the thread is still up in the morning I have 1 more ufo story and then the weird jet thing I mentioned earlier
>>
need more of these!
>>
I saw two ufos. Back then i always watched the sky at night.

>hanging out with friends in a park
>look at the sky
>a very bright light travel the sky
>looks like a satellite
>but unusually bright and fast
>it was before the ISS
>not a meteor
>looks like it's in the atmosphere not in space
>just watching it traveling in the sky
>suddenly it makes a 90° turn
>no speed loss or else
>it continues across the sky until it disappears behind trees on the horizon.
>>
>>19483049
second one

>go to my kitchen to drink some sweet sweet juice
>something catches the corner of my eye
>a bright green light in the sky with a small "tail" of multiple small white lights.
>"cool a big fucking meteor"
>i run to my balcony to see it better
>it didn't moved
>wtf it supposed to be fast
>the more i look at it the more it looks artificial.
>white light just going regularly on and off
>the whole thing moving verys slowly over the horizon.
>I've watched it for almost 15 minutes
>definitly not a meteor.
>when it was almost going to disappear behind the horizon
>a small white light detaches from the tail and heads toward the ground.

If it was something entering the atmosphere i don't think it would be that slow. I've seen a lot of meteor n shit live or on videos and i never saw something like that again.
Until...
I Watched a ufo documentary and a little girl made a drawing of a ufo. It looked similar to what i saw.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.