[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WAS THIS DELETED DO THE ADMINS WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: WHY.png (80KB, 891x226px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
80KB, 891x226px
WHY WAS THIS DELETED DO THE ADMINS WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING?????
>>
>>19477265
Seth Mcfarlen is in a satanic pedophile ring and spirit cooks pastrami sandwitches
>>
Mandela effect is a farce you stupid fuck. Not paranormal, and not good OC.
>>
File: gaither's pond.png (239KB, 489x428px) Image search: [Google]
gaither's pond.png
239KB, 489x428px
>>19477265
>>
File: 5 seconds.jpg (10KB, 180x214px) Image search: [Google]
5 seconds.jpg
10KB, 180x214px
>>19477270
it's the most legit proof of the paranormal ever discovered you dumb fucking retard

wake up

it was scream real loud in my ass an put the mayo ON the buns not through them
>>
>>19477265
What is it now? I remember it the same.
>>
>>19477279
scream really loud at my ass
>>
THE MADELA EFFRECT IS REAL MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN DIVORCED SINCE 1999 B UT I WOKE UP ANFD THEY WERE STILL MARRIE DAND I HAVENT SEEN MY DAD IN 19 YEARS MYU DAD WAS DERAD IN 10002 BUT HE IIS NOW ALIVE
>>
>>19477280
These are really weird because they don't make any sense. It will change back, though. They have been lately.
>>
Any examples?
>>
I remember it being scream real loud in my ass. That scene was really funny to me so I remember it specifically.
>>
>>19477265
You have to KYS
>>
https://youtu.be/sBxVrXnwrDk

6:15

I never saw the episode but I remember hearing this demo in middle school and they used that sample, I remember it as "in my ass" too, this is weird.
>>
>>19477265
It's the John Titor effect...
>>
>>19477529
Titor is a real lastname?
>>
>>19477268
Fuck you he wrote some of the Johnny bravo episodes
>>
>>19477274
most paranormal thing discovered lately is op sucking dicks with no end in sight
>>
>>19477265
I remember it as, "Scream real loud at my ass"
>>
>>19477274
>there is no way my memories are wrong
>it must be paranormal
>>
I 100% remember it as "real loud at my ass"

Retards with poor memory
>>
>>19477265
last night, i remembered that i had put my car keys on the kitchen room dining table. next mornignz i find it on my wallet thats next to my kitchen dining rooms tablers. Mandosa efect!
>>
9/11 sent ripples through space time that changed the past. Time is energy. And energy is affected by major events
>>
>>19477265
Mandela effect from The Insider's perspective: if they were to attempt a scream real loud inside my ass joke, Family Guy may have been taken off the air and wouldn't have become the massive American Social machine that it is today. So obviously someone meddled with time in order to keep their favorite TV show on the air, and make Family Guy the rehash washed garbage that it is. Just another example Wizards being selfish.
>>
>>19477265
wtf it wasn't
>>
>>19477265
Man, the decline of rational thought is really happening faster than I ever expected. good lord.
>>
You guys know that, depending on your own regional dialect/accent, you'll hear word's pronounced differently in your head, right?

The way his inflection drops and lifts to enunciate "loud" and "ass" muddles the "at" which, in turn, will make your brains word-filter to whatever preposition would regionally make since to fill that gap. Since "at" is a very uncommon preposition to either be right in the middle of a sentence or said without inflection, "in" will take its place in your mind as one that DOES happen in the middle of sentences AND is often said without inflection.

tl;dr You're hearing "in" because that's what your brain autofilters as the most appropriate preposition thanks to your accent.
>>
>>19477274
>most legit proof
what proof? a bunch of humans having bad memory? 2spuntzy4me bro, ill nope out...kek
>>
>>19477288
have any proof? no? gtfo
>>
File: 20skorea-master768.jpg (134KB, 768x474px) Image search: [Google]
20skorea-master768.jpg
134KB, 768x474px
>>19477265
Intriguing.
>>
>>19477280
such a random thing to change. I definitely remember it as "scream really loud into my ass"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.