[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

File: answer1.jpg (70KB, 1286x397px) Image search: [Google]
answer1.jpg
70KB, 1286x397px
Anyone checked this out? What are your thoughts? I've found that a fair bit of what he says is highly relevant to the types of things I've come to believe this year, especially the answers about personal struggle: the only enemy you can attack is yourself; world events are an orchestrated distraction, etc.

Gonna dump some of the answers I cut from the original thread and hoping to get some idea of what people on here think about it.
>>
File: answer2.jpg (131KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
answer2.jpg
131KB, 1281x720px
>>19477013
>>
File: answer3.jpg (224KB, 1279x761px) Image search: [Google]
answer3.jpg
224KB, 1279x761px
>>19477016
>>
File: answer4.jpg (27KB, 664x184px) Image search: [Google]
answer4.jpg
27KB, 664x184px
>>19477019
>>
File: answer5.jpg (82KB, 1278x364px) Image search: [Google]
answer5.jpg
82KB, 1278x364px
>>19477025
Oops, I forgot to link the document:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005
>>
A search for the title will bring you to the thread. The one from 2003-ish is from an insider in India. There is another one "elite family insider part II" on GodLifeProductions from an Insider in the US. The American insider is much more forthcoming and detailed.

It was these threads that got me off the red/black/whatever pills and onto the x-pill.

I suggest you spend a week or two reading them both. They are long but quite worth it. You'll think it's all insane until things you see and experience afterward will resonate back with things they said. /X/ should be all over this one.
>>
File: answer6.jpg (90KB, 1287x409px) Image search: [Google]
answer6.jpg
90KB, 1287x409px
>>19477028
>>
File: answer7.jpg (156KB, 1287x541px) Image search: [Google]
answer7.jpg
156KB, 1287x541px
>>19477031
Actually I don't think any of it is insane. I'm mostly on board with everything within the Q&A, especially all of it that I screencapped.
>>
File: answer8.jpg (118KB, 1290x457px) Image search: [Google]
answer8.jpg
118KB, 1290x457px
>>19477039
>>
File: answer9.jpg (117KB, 1292x407px) Image search: [Google]
answer9.jpg
117KB, 1292x407px
>>19477040
>>
File: answer10.jpg (38KB, 864x234px) Image search: [Google]
answer10.jpg
38KB, 864x234px
>>19477048
>>
File: answer11.jpg (61KB, 1114x194px) Image search: [Google]
answer11.jpg
61KB, 1114x194px
>>19477055
>>
File: answer12.jpg (85KB, 1282x340px) Image search: [Google]
answer12.jpg
85KB, 1282x340px
>>19477059
>>
I can resonate with almost everything he says, however I don't know if there's only one truth that everyone should adscribe to, or if each person has an individual truth they have to find in their lifetimes.

This has two readings/ interpretations, the idea of one universal truth is more about the fact that it is more of a state of mind, when one joins the truth HE refers to, one is enlightened or the world is revealed to him or one reaches Heaven. As if, reaching that means the 'game is over'.

My view on the subject is that in order to reach this theorized state, one has to find a way of life that suits him to do so depending on his skills, gifts or talents, in other words, our own personal truth. For example, if I'm exceptional at helping people with their problems, and I'm able to reach 'higher' mental states or vibrate higher through that, then, if I follow my own path I will reach into a job or activity that allows me to do it as freely as I can. This is all connected to the sort of 'universal plan'. Also, it helps feed the idea of multiples path to Heaven, Enlightenment, Nirvana, etc...

However, part of me likes this idea so much it might be blocking the other part that denies it and agrees to the idea that there's one path and one truth. I really don't know and I don't know if he (the insider) wrote about it.
It's just that it doesn't seem all that logical that sainthood, becoming a buddha, or a yogi, or a fakir, etc... is the only way. It might be the most practical/pure for certain people, but not something everyone can do.

Sorry I went on a bit of a tangent here.
>>
>>19477172
Don't be sorry! I'd really, really recommend searching the thread on GodLifeProductions, Revelations of an Elite Family Insider Part II. Search for it, you'll find it pretty easy. "thedarknesscomes" gives his fair share of worldly advise and secrets, but his talks on reaching higher truths are far more descriptive than the thread OP posted.

A few pages into it (there's 400+ pages, you've got your work cut out for you) the Insider describes the different paths one can take to achieving what they are meant to achieve in this lifetime---there are many, many kinds. Only one is that of a buddha, yogi, wise-man, etc. Others revolve around helping others, accepting love, contemplating philosophy, etc.

All of that being said, I would not take everything these Insiders say to heart. I fully trust them and who they say they are---but to that degree I realize they are part of something larger that has interests of its own to propagate and spread. As with everything, pick and choose what resonates to be true with you!
>>
>>19477013
Probably the best example I know about of someone having knowingly used a good cover story as a lie to draw attention, and then utilizing their adopted role to present invitations to the pursuit of something real. The "elite families" referred to almost certainly do not exist, and the catch was that a person who read and truly absorbed what he was saying wouldn't care whether they did or not anyway. Dude was essentially pulling off a higher-stakes, higher-value version of what was done in the "Kumaré" documentary film or in the old posts of the guy who called himself "John Titor".
>>
>>19477553
Ding, ding, ding! That is certainly one very valid way of looking at it.

Contrast it to Part II. That Insider predicts several facets of the media, such as terrorist attacks and details of happenings far before they happen. From an elite spiritual family or not, it is definitely some sort of insider to the forces that drive our governments and the things we worship nowadays instead of religion (media, news, tech, etc.)
>>
>>19477573
I've never heard of the "Part II" prior to this thread. Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475710/pg1?disclaimer=1
>>
Life on this Earth is running the gauntlet until you learn to fly.

Fly where?
>>
this guy sounds like every other retard on here, I don't even know what the hell he's talking about. This whole "elite family" thing could be a lot moer creative, he just talks about him talking to made up shit by himself which any retard can do. I want stories from occult rituals not basic ass vague shit
>>
>>19477573
That second insider is clearly a different poster trying to profit from the first one.
And everything he says reeks of sarcasm, malice, pseudo jaded perspective and amateur fortune-telling.

The first insider, though, is pretty much exactly what >>19477553 said.

And his advice on how to be healthy/happy is actually really good.
>>
Anon who wrote >>19477553 and >>19477581 here, and I have to say, if the link I put up in my second post is the correct "Part II" everyone's talking about, I have to agree with >>19477764 based on initial impressions of it.

>>19477573, do you recall any specific events of which the Part II insider was blatantly prescient? I'm willing to keep reading, but I need some guarantee of eventual pay off if I'm going to make it through 400+ forum pages of this stuff.
>>
>>19478527
And, actually, so far I'm finding the opposite to be the case. His hint about the identity of the next American president (now current) on Page 4 was incorrect ("Your next President's last name will either start w/ a 'P' or end with a 'Y'."), and as far as his bragging of his experiences of the so-called "supernatural" go so far, I know many who have done and witnessed more interesting things and would be tempted to peg him for a noob suffering from beginner's megalomania, myself among them. He is also blatantly wrong about requiring hallucinogens for experiences of that nature, I don't think I've known anyone who's been "in the biz" for longer than a decade and still relies on them regularly for much more than recreation by that point.
>>
He's failed some predictions and succeeded in others. If nothing resonates positively with you, by all means drop it. I didn't suggest reading Part II because of predictions or apocalypse scenarios--I simply referenced they were there. By all means, leave the thread if it is too long, many describe doing it there. The ones that post are always brought back, a few months or years later, when other forces in their life have convinced them to listen more carefully a second time.

As always, things are what your perception makes it. If you cannot find the truths in something while demanding them in a package, it is because you will not allow yourself to detach and experience, and there is no shame in that.
>>
>>19478585
I could offer examples to the contrary of what you have claimed, but why waste the effort? I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else, if that is what you expect. How can one explain and debate the intricacies of a series of novels with one who has read the first chapter and already made up his mind?
>>
>>19478882
>>19478890
Stuck to it and hit page 50 by now. It improved. I've yet to see any specific predictions of his manifest, but I don't really need to anymore, I've seen enough to know he's being >70% honest and probably at least sincerely believes he is what he claims to be.
>>
where can I find Part II?
godlikeproduction wants me to create an account
>>
>>19481458
It definitely doesn't, you're just not looking at that page very hard. It lets you tell them to fuck off and skip ahead to reading right at the bottom.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.