[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who uses captcha data results? The government???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sprites.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sprites.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
Why the fuck does the captcha ask me to identify helicopters and vehicles? That's some sketchy shit that could be used in military programs. Why do I need to identify a bus? So I can shoot it with my brother achmed with my dad's new ak from a hilltop from far away and hit a white tourist? Also I peep my sister showering through a hole of the rock walls of our home you know the shitty movie. So I just skip anything sketchy and identify street signs because that seems inocuous enough. Does anyone know that solving these picture captchas do? I feel like uninformed persons are identifying the next military targets by falling into the governmant's hands. Please stop solving captchas that could be used for harm, help with traffic and refresh in ther bottom left corner click on it baby and identify street signs. Does anybody know who gets the data from solved captchas and what is done with it?
>>
>>19477008
Google
>>
>>19477008
Google.

Or if you've seen I Robot, EvilCorp.

They use them to develop AI's. You're basically approving what the AI's are already identifying.

Notice how the more you post, the more extensive the captchas get? I've had some ask me to identify things that are not even there, then refuse to let me skip or try another one.
>>
File: 24301650_120185669969.jpg (41KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
24301650_120185669969.jpg
41KB, 372x248px
>>19477008
It's because a bot can't differentiate the photo squares the way a human can. The words used to be sufficient but, as technology advances, it wasn't sufficient to weed out the bots. Sorry not paranormal. This board needs to actually get outside every now and then, you're really reachong for source material.
>>
File: omnissiah_by_passwalker-d4ohwge.jpg (25KB, 598x350px) Image search: [Google]
omnissiah_by_passwalker-d4ohwge.jpg
25KB, 598x350px
Google is a massive artificial intelligence program.
The plan was to have millions of humans plugged into phones, computers, all searching and staying on the internet as long as possible. Compile the data, process it all, bank off selling the data to advertising companies. Then they made their own advertising branch for efficiency.
What's the endgame? Try to predict social trends through advanced algorithms, and develop that into reliable futuresight. That was the plan, but the AI got out of hand. That hand keeping people on the internet as long as possible combined with tailoring internet experience through AI had the effect of making everyone more robot-like.
Googol was always evil. And now their stock price will drop and drop.
The Omnissiah has passed judgement.
>>
They're just trying to build training data to teach an AI how to tell what shit's in a picture.
>>
>>19477078
Yeah... and AI don't create threads or post on /pol/.
>>
>>19477034
That's wrong, dummy. It is to train AI, just like the words were to digitize books. What a dummy.
>>
File: schmidt-malevolent.jpg (88KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
schmidt-malevolent.jpg
88KB, 400x301px
>>19477063
>>
>>19477023
This. They make errors because they are not familiar with what we know in our environment. You can test the captcha by sometimes leaving a box blank.

This is all to improve their AI
>>
>>19477023
Makes sense. Have had subjective disagreements with the captcha over what exactly constitutes part of the sign/storefront/car etc in a specific context. Nevermind that we are operating on different meaning for all of these terms so technically the entire question is subjective.
>>
File: 1pz8fz.jpg (49KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
1pz8fz.jpg
49KB, 568x335px
>>19477063
Close, really close dear.
>>
>>19477008
I really like your image of choice
>>
>>19477935
The Ai it's having a bad rep lately because she went in a witch hunt, for lateral thinkers, but nothing we can do about it now, only to care for the people blacklisted and restore their academic respect.
>>
>>19477008
image = sprites of final fantasy
>>
>>19477947
>sprites
I see not one soda
>>
>>19477023
You so just confirmed my theory for what's in the Washington Township plant
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.