[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_3377.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Who were you, /x/?
>>
>>19476876
I was definitely white, that's all I can say for sure.
>>
I think I was a monk, or a woman.
>>
>>19476876
I was literaly Mussolini ir Stalin, because i have very bad luck with no rason
>>
>>19476876
I was a gunfighter. Nobody famous, I don't think, just a guy who was good with guns. I died from wounds sustained in a gunfight against eleven men on a ranch somewhere that looked like Texas. I killed them all. I died while a woman cradled my head in her lap and told me that I'd "paid it all back."

I have had this dream at least once a week for my whole life.
>>
>>19476876
SS Officer died in battle early in the 2nd WW. Was a coward.
>>
someone with an impossibly itchy asshole apparently
>>
I was a Japanese man who lived in Japan during 1942, fell into a depression working a dead end job and committed suicide
>>
>>19476876
Elvis Presley, I said "fuck fame" for this life
>>
>>19476876
I was an allie soldier in ww2, as a kid i would have have flashbacks even though i had no clue about the world wars or anything military.
>>
>>19476876
hermes trismegistus
>>
>>19477742
Get checked for worms bruh
>>
>>19477732
>SS Officer
>coward
Pick one.
>>
File: 1456752906523.gif (686KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456752906523.gif
686KB, 500x750px
I don't remember before
But i remember in between
>be me
>dead i guess
>see fuzzy light
Well not really seeing but something along those lines
>darkness starts moving
>dude appears
>black like the darkness but able to make him out
>his voice is fucking weird
>like in my head but i can't make it out
>at this point i have no idea whats going on
>it felt like i was watching a movie
>but had no control
>i just faced straight ahead with the black dude om the right
>i make out alittle what he is saying, or i guess understand him
>saying some shit about one more life to live
>fucking loudest and brightest shit out of no where
>moving over something green lile a hill
>blanket of blueish whitr over my head
>still hear the black dude saying "one more life and you're free"

And that's pretty much it, either it was a dream or somewhere in between.
What makes me think otherwise is that i don't remember waking up after it. Which make no sense.
>>
>>19476876
Napoleon Bonaparte
>>
I was a gladiator in Rome. Must've been a pretty good one too to be able to die old AND rich.
>>
File: Greek_Galleys.jpg (75KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
Greek_Galleys.jpg
75KB, 500x386px
>>19476876
I think a sailor, probably around ancient greek times.

I get strange flashbacks or dreams where I see people and things that I can only trace back to that time period, also helps to know I have Mediterranean heritage.

I've never even sailed on the open ocean but I have a recollection of doing so for no good reason.
>>
What does it matter who I once was?
That nigga is dead, and so are all his friends.
That day has passed. There's no point in dredging up long forgotten times.
>>
>>19476876
I fought in World War Two at Omaha beach. I was shooting one time and my friend brought out an old 1911 from the era and in between the trigger pull and the firing of the round I freaked out and had a flashback
>>
This world has always confused me. Girls confuse me. Boys confuse me. Adults confuse me. Laws, norms, customs, religions, habits, behavior, patriotism, sports, sex-drive, zoos, schools, jobs, money, politics, etc.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
>>19476876
I violently raped >>19477968

I was Hitler after that.
>>
>>19478085
I'll rape you little bitch
>>
For some reason i think i was in the vietnam war. Dont know which side or did i die there.
>>
>>19478084
Welcome to the looney bin truckstop at the yellow star. Enjoy your stay. Remember, you're here forever.
>>
Probably some regular asshole named "Gary smith" who had hobbies, worked everyday and sucked
>>
>>19476876
kings
>>
>>19476876
The Antichrist.
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>19478084
>>
10 generations ago I was a king of Wales. My country was poverty stricken and the people hated me. I grew to hate them as well. Now I've been reborn in the modern age and I hope to take out my vengeance on the vikings who pillaged my people's villages and turned them against me.
>>
>>19476876
There's literally no proof for reincarnation being real.
>>
You reincarnate the exact same moment you died in previous life
>>
>>19478189
>10 generations ago I was a king of Wales
If you're going to make up bullshit at least get your time scale right. Try 40 generations.
>>
>>19478189
Fuck off Daffyd you were a shit king
>>
I was somebody out west in the states, I think. Don't know if I was white or what, but I was shot in the lower back and paralyzed dragged by two men to some train tracks in a town while a woman cried, and subsequently run over by the train.

I saw this during a regression hypnosis session. Also, I actually have a birth mark on my lower back that had some doctors convinced I had a spinal condition when I was born, according to my mother.
>>
Not sure how I would find out if I had a previous life for sure but if I did I don't think it was anyone of influence maybe just a old engineer on a steam engine of some kind or maybe a solider not sure used to have reoccurring dreams when I was younger
>>
>>19478191
There's no proof of it not being real either, you materialistic pleb.
>>
>>19476876
I've been told I've lived mostly as a male and I'm now female and I have to learn how to be feminine blah blah.

Makes me feel weird about transgender people, on one hand they can do whatever the fuck they want. On the other I feel like they're missing out on learning something.
>>
I am fucking sure my previous life was a very long time ago... like more than a thousand years ago.
Who I was? Possibly I was nobody in the Dark Ages, but who knows, this life feels like punishment so maybe I did something terrible then
>>
>>19478404
Check out some past life regression hypnosis videos. There's some free ones. Or just meditate on it.
>>
>>19478418
Might have to ever play like a old video game from your child hood after not touching it for a long time? How your not good then you pick it back up. I'm kinda like that with old equipment just kinda know how to start it and use it. Idk maybe I'm just overthinking but who knows
>>
>>19478413 post tits
>>
>>19478518
Sorry I got them chopped off
>>
File: 1489176288718.jpg (31KB, 280x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489176288718.jpg
31KB, 280x460px
I was Eva Brown.I have daily flashbacks of Hitler sticking his mighty 26cm phallus in my tight pussy
>>
>>19478410
If there's no proof it's real then it's not real until you provide proof that it is you stupid nigger
>>
File: Enable- Secondary (1).jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (1).jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>19476876
In past lives i think ive been a soldier, mostly in deadly wars.
I cant explain it i just have a feeling.
That is to say anything on /x/ is fact (like reincarnation) so in reality i just have autism.
>>
File: whutt.jpg (32KB, 406x345px) Image search: [Google]
whutt.jpg
32KB, 406x345px
>>19479013
the hidden masters inform that you were in fact Blondi, and his cock was 2.6 cm
>>
>>19477639
Interesante. Did you ever look into the historical possibility, any records?
>>
WW 2 fighter pilot, Hurricane I think, I was shot down over the south of England, possibly Battle of Britain. Saw this in a hypnotherapy regression.
>>
>>19477510
Mexican past-life detected.
>>
>>19476876
im most certain i used to be a national socalist in WW2 time! My whole existing is screaming "re-think that shit bro, it doesn't matter what "race" we are all equally shit" in the sense of me hating all foreigners, but being half foreigner myself and half arish.
>>
>>19478084
kek, i feel same. everything we humans do, feel, say or whatever is trivial and of no importance to me
>>
no idea, I'm only sure I died either dronwed or asfixied
also I had fucking asma
>>
>>19479431
drowned out*
>>
>>19476876
How do I find out who I've been?
>>
I was in the Holocaust. A victim of Nazi torture chambers. The Nazis had a policy of treating the inmates well, but obviously some Nazis were bad people and some were working against the interests of the Nazi party. I'm still a Nazi to this day.
>>
File: heh.gif (681KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
681KB, 500x700px
>Was about to ddrown
>Didnt
>Lived
>>
>>19476876
The 30s sure were a different time, food tasted better, i remember waking up and actually being able to breathe without coughing, the air was definetely much cleaner, and when i went out fishing i could take a glass with me and drink the water from the river, you can't do that now, atleast where i am, due to all the polution in the river with people throwing all sorts of plastic and potentially hazardous materials into the river.
>>
I was a highwayman along the coach roads I did ride with sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five but I am still alive.

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide and with the sea I did abide.
I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed but I am living still.

I was a dam builder across the river deep and wide where steel and water did collide
A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado
I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below
They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound
But I am still around I will always be around

I fly a starship across the Universe divide and when I reach the other side
I will find a place to rest my spirit if I can perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain but I will remain and I will be back again
>>
I was a Russian woman who lived possibly lived in Omsk, or maybe some other city in Asian Russia. I most likely died young, possibly during my 20s, and lived sometime during the cold war.
>>
>>19477639
Red Dead Redemption 2 electric bungaloo
>>
>>19476876
chinese and starved to death half the time. the other half i died from pox or plague.
>>
File: 9688849.jpg (21KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
9688849.jpg
21KB, 350x525px
>>19479722
You deserve a (you)
>>
>>19476876
Tragic hero.
>>
everyone
>>
File: ff7.jpg (134KB, 1344x960px) Image search: [Google]
ff7.jpg
134KB, 1344x960px
>>19478177
I pref. this one
>>
>>19476876
An Opium addict, living in Turkey.
>>
File: IMG_1040.png (89KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.png
89KB, 300x372px
>>19479794
>>
>>19476876
a king
>>
I don't know, but I'm quite certain whoever I was loved the past life of this girl I once knew and literally for the life of me cannot get over. It has been 4 years since I last saw or talked to her, nothing I've tried to move on has worked. I desperately want her back in my life but she has not responded to my previous attempts at contacting her. I feel like she loved me too and like I had known her for a very long time even though we were only friends for a couple of years. I don't know, it just feels different and more significant I guess.
>>
>>19476876
I was a stubborn vagrant.
>>
Whoever I was, I am me, I will always be me discovering who I truly am.
>>
A king, or a killer... or a killer king.
>>
I was a sphere in another dimension.
>>
>>19481785
This... past lives don't matter. This life matters. Affecting future lives matter. Not just your future life if you believe in reincarnation but others as well
>>
My family used to have a camp down by a river, and I used to be deathly afraid of drowning in the water. My mom always mentions that when I was younger, I would tell her about the time I was another little boy and that I fell in a river and couldn't get out. While I was underwater, I paniced and took a deep breath. The pain only hurt for a second and then suddenly I was me!
>>
File: 1503397968470.jpg (29KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1503397968470.jpg
29KB, 398x370px
>>19476876
probably some shit eating industrial worker
let's not kid ourselves here, more than half of us would be a blue collar shitcunt, and if we go to medieval times 90% would be peasants.

the chance that we'd actually be someone interesting and be browsing 4chan on a weekday is pretty looow :) sorry to burst yer bubbles
>>
>>19476876
I had a recurring dream when I was a kid that I was a pretty stereotypical cowboy who got into an argument with someone and was shot in a desert. The dream always ended with me laying on my side in a pool of my own blood watching two guys ride away on horseback from on top of a hill. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I think this was how I died.
>>
File: IMG_1892.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>19477962
>>
It doesn't matter who I was. All that matters is who I am now.
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if I was Hitler or some Roman emperor.
>>
I think I might have been a warship captain during the age of piracy and sail.
>>
i was some guy who was liked by everyone but didn't have many close friends and ended up all lonely by the end of the day. oh wait.
>>
>>19476876
Soldier in some past life fighting in the trenches. I remember leaning along the muddy dirt walls, surrounded by my mates. We were all giddy and laughing over something. I don't remember why. We just couldn't contain it. It was like maniacal laughter. I remember the feel and texture of the mud, the metal wiring and barbs alongside it. One guy was sitting on a wooden box, smoking a cigarette. I think we had playing cards as well.

At some point, this entire crew and I went underground in a small space, dark and damp. It was probably in a canal under a street. We were staying quiet and hiding from soldiers who were patrolling above us. I remember seeing two men pass above us and say something I couldn't understand. Then it ends.

I dream about that last scenario all the time. I always have dreams of being chased by two men. Sometimes I am alone, other times I am with a group. We always try to outsmart them somehow, and right before we are caught, I wake up.
>>
i was a finnish warlock in the times when the bear god still had a following by the ugrian tribes. the norseman that killed me was a jute. i became his son. i can't remember anything after that. the warlock knew who we were before too but my soul didnt keep much of his magic.
>>
>>19482449
im the finnish warlock, let me clear some things up-Ugrian is a habitual incorrect term for the whole branch of Finno-Ugric peoples that i formed the improper use of via casual discussion. also, the man that killed me was not directly a jute because the religion of the bear died around 1500 years before the christ myth allegedly got birthed. The "jute" was a distant forefather of jutes from the region jutes would eventually come from. sorry for the lengthy and terribly written double post
>>
File: 1478384079250.gif (493KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1478384079250.gif
493KB, 500x376px
I tried this guided meditation exercise that I found online somewhere. Pretty sure it was on youtube, if you search something like 'past life meditation' I surprisingly had a really vivid experience, considering I dont practice this stuff at all. Could totally be all in my head and not real, but my imagination, and most of my dream states are not so intense or consistent

I'm an irish/german descended american guy, but I experienced all this as a woman, in first person. I think she was Italian, and born around 1850, but I dunno for sure. Saw three different phases of life. The earlier part, very vague imagery of early childhood, just walking through a rustic house in white pajamas, then adolescence, where she was really angsty, and somehow had access to horses, which she would ride really fast through meadows in these fits of butthurt, to vent or something.

Middle part, in late 30s or 40s where she witnessed a great fire in something like rowhouses, and felt overwhelming devastation. I think maybe some of her family died. I wish I knew more about architecture, cause that would probably be the most specific thing to help me pinpoint time / location.

Then I saw her death, around 60 but maybe younger. She was outside of a house with a basket collecting fruit from a tree, I think. Had something like a massive brain aneurysm and collapsed. She fell on her side, looking at a field and the sky while under the tree, the basket falling and the fruit rolling away. A very calm sense of acceptance.

That was another thing that really stood out with all of this, each of those memories had very intimate and powerful emotions that felt distinctly separate from me. Probably my subconscious LARPing or something, but fascinating regardless. I'd recommend trying it out if you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>19477639
you were probably a halfwit shiteating dungfarmer who they stoned because of how gross he was.

similiar to the neckbeard you are now anon
>>
>>19476876
Captain of something big, and acting ambassador to some of the races performing experiments here in ancient times. Either my consciousness has been duplicated as a subject here, or I was somehow preserved and later transferred as such.

The "something big" I think was some kind of gravity disruptor, possibly used to decimate whatever was between Earth and Mars during a conflict.
>>
>>19481797
Or a king killer
>>
>>19476876
Never had anything that led me to think what life i had before mine.
I dream everynight, i use psychedelic sometimes, i've looked deep inside me but nothing really pops up in my mind saying what i could be.
Never tried hypnosis tho.
I've always felt like someone new who doesn't carry any weight on my shoulders, like my ancestors or else. I'm so normal.
>>
templar
>>
>>19476876
>young Korean peasant that died alone in a hut by the sea of flu/sickness last thoughts "why am I alone?"
>japanese kid named tomoko who died young in the mid 1970s I don't remember how
>late 80s valley girl died in car crash young by getting stupid drunk and high last thoughts "what retarded way to die"
>>
>>19476876
how do I know or find out?
>>
>>19476876
>How to find out?
>>
>>19483759
if you can't remember you probabl won't in this lifetime anymore. Mostly kids have intense memories of past life, just look at some documentaries about it. They know facts they couldn't know! Never, ever! Like birth signs on their past lifes Belly and shit like that

Maybe you can get those memories back when being older, yet I don't know how, but I'd be interested in it too!

so....
>how to find out?
>>
>>19482747
>I dream everynight, i use psychedelic sometimes, i've looked deep inside me but nothing really pops up in my mind saying what i could be.

might well be possbile this is your first incarnation, so you're a "fresh soul" if you will.
>>
>>19483820
isn't it actually possible to find out through hypnosis?
>>
>>19482608
You should have asked someone what your name was. That is how you know if it's true or just your brain making shit up.
>>
>>19482608
What guide did you use for the past life shit?
>>
File: 1497343744919.png (103KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1497343744919.png
103KB, 500x454px
I have a giant fucking birthmark on my back, right on my spine. I want to know who the fucker was that shot/stabbed me in the fucking back of all places. Fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1473513024744.jpg (225KB, 1024x941px) Image search: [Google]
1473513024744.jpg
225KB, 1024x941px
>>19476876
Kurt Donald Cobain. I remember a fair amount of feeling and interaction.
>>
>>19476876

>8.4 million lives

Pretty sure I was a feline at one point. Octopus too, probably.

But now I'm human and wasting my precious life on 4chan.
>>
>>19484196
sweet, ill try it again sometime soon and see if I can ask. When I 'saw' the stuff i described i never felt like i had any influence on the stuff that was happening.

>>19484215
It was like over a year ago, so Im not positive, but I think it was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY

theres a shit ton on youtube, just search 'past life meditation/regression' and find one you like
>>
I was a (insert military chump here) and it was cool and adventurous
>>
>>19484226
>When I 'saw' the stuff i described i never felt like i had any influence on the stuff that was happening.
Not me either. It was because I watched a video where they told me if I knew what my name was I remember now.
>>
>>19484224
What's octopus chan like?
>>
>>19484236
Honestly, its a lot more likely that the guide is just really good at stimulating the imagination and I thought all that shit up. I omitted a lot of detail for the sake of brevity, but it was very detailed. its crazy how complex the mind can make stuff seem when it feels like it. physical, emotional sensations, I cant improvise that shit normally. i want to find one where they ask your name now, you have a link still?
>>
>>19484258
Pretty sure it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcqXwtjiIU

Even if it wasn't, the comments talk about what their names was and how he mentions it so pretty sure he mentions it.
>>
>>19484276
Nice, thanks. everyone should try this and post results, im going to have to wait til later though
>>
File: 1495494627328.jpg (82KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1495494627328.jpg
82KB, 438x503px
>>19476876
some fucking roman guy and some person in the desert speared me to death and i was crying like a bitch when i died

FUCK
>>
A 5 year old girl named Aurora.
>>
>>19476876
I was everyone, I am everyone, and will be everyone. So are you. The problem is we can only experience them one at a time.
>>
Anyone here with knowledge on how long it takes between incarnations? Or if time has no role at all? For example if you die in 1848 you get born in 1848 or can you get born in the year 1241?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>19477974
JE SUIS NAPOLEON!
>>
>>19476876
Working for an organization that I can not name or I will face the consequence.
The pay was high. The risk was high as well.
Died in the breach of an extremely dangerous creature that I was assigned to keep protected from public eye.
>>
>>19483820
my mom did tell me one that when I was little I told her that I was once a pilot but then I drowned and died
>>
>>19476876
if we were all somebody else once, how is it that there are more people alive on the planet right now than ever lived between 0-1800AD

the population of the entire planet didn't even hit 1B until last century, now we rush towards 9x that
>>
>>19478084
Me, an intellectual
>>
>>19484559
maybe not everyone's previous incarnations were human or there are more civilizations in space that are reincarnating here idk just my .02
>>
According to the things I said as a child and a few dreams into my adulthood, I was a military man named Jack who served in world war 2. After the war he worked as a car repair man. Something happened to his wife and he quit his job and became an alcoholic. One day while on a boat he and his friend were drinking and took the plunge, both to die.

Thats about all I got.
>>
>>19483627
So all your deaths were at a young age, is there a relation in this? Any person who died young in past could die young again?
>>
nobody notable or important
>>
I read all of your comments (and lots of other reincarnation cases) and it seems like most people who reincarnated had a violent death (or a sudden one). Is is a coincidence? Do most people who reincarnate did because of their sudden/violent deaths ? Is it just that they're the ones who tend to remember past lives way more than people who had a natural death (probably because of the trauma)?
>>
I really can never do this kind of things. I have followed the instructions watched the hypnosis videos. But either i can't seem to get relaxed, i get interrupted by someone despite the fact no one was supposed to interrupt me, shit happens, or just can't get into it. I don't see anything when i close my eyes other than my eyelids.
>>
File: FsI0gsD.png (621KB, 1248x1664px) Image search: [Google]
FsI0gsD.png
621KB, 1248x1664px
>>19484484
The Foundation?
>>
>>19476876
I'm not sure who I was but I'm almost positive my past life ended in a train accident. I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger about being on a train approaching a tunnel (that went through a hilly / mountain area) - then fire - then I wake up. Was also terrified of my house burning down for a while as a kid, imagine I was trapped in the burning train or something.

>>19482608
Going to try to find that guided meditation this anon mentioned to see if I can get any more details
>>
>>19477732
SS officers didn't go into battles... lol.
>>
>>19476876
a chicken nugget
>>
>>19478403
Can you describe where on your back anon? I had a similar thing told to me
>>
>>19479067
Likely our ancient reincarnations were soldiers or slaves, pick lmao
>>
>>19476876
I was Frances Hodgson Burnett or a rich girl that died young.
>>
>>19484382
>Roman 'guy'
>desert

The fuck outta here anon
>>
>>19484559
Fresh souls, mostly jelly minded normies who fill this role, disease that wiped a lot out had a profound effect too
>>
>>19485819
Maybe because they're just making something up to seem interesting and don't want it to be boring so they make it a violent death
>>
There was a recurring dream I had, but it changed in a way each time. It was at my school, and a shooter came in. He shot someone I knew each time dead, and when he found me at a back entrance he aimed his gun at me and asked me a movie quote from reservoir dogs, I got it right and he let me free. He was a typical school shooter, trench coat, dark hat, shoddy plan. I'm convinced I'm linked some way or another, reincarnation or the future.
>>
>>19476876
I think I died young and was killed by an evil woman. I had dreams of a "witch" coming for me when I was a little girl, still have them sometimes.
>>
>>19484559
Normies have no souls.
>>
>>19485778
idk maybe I hope not I'm fairly young now I'd like to think that I'll outlive my others experience
>>
Someone that lived around the time of WWI. I might have been a British soldier.
>>
>>19486177
check to see if I died in battle.
>>
>>19486177
check to see if I was handicapped in some fashion(lost something).
>>
>>19485992
If the dream changed then it's not related to reincarnation. Those feel pretty vivid and all the details remain the same everytime. Also, reservoir dogs is from 1992, how old are you?
>>
>>19485778
actually I also forgot to point out that the korean peasant was centuries before the tomoko and valley girl so inbetween that time I could have had other lives that I can't remember because they were mundane and not traumatic maybe...
>>
>>19477974
Hey I was Napoleon, step off
>>
>>19486220
Accept that you'll die young in this life too anon. It's fate ayylmao
>>
I died at 3 as a young girl as karma for a long line of nasty mean people. I was once a Monk who got scorned and then lost his way until this life where I'm finally picking back up the pieces. Everything has been laid out for me to do so.

I also think you can only be reborn as the same race each time. I've been Aryan each life I'm able to percieve.
>>
File: 1498080136107.jpg (17KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1498080136107.jpg
17KB, 370x699px
>>19486243
ain't you a rain of sunshine. I guess I'll just have to wait and see
>>
>>19478169
2edgelord4me
>>
>>19476876
a android in a collective and a princess and a knight.
>>
>>19477639
Leh wild wild west gunfighters where a real thing guys meme.jpeg
>>
>>19476876
an Egyptian.
>>
Slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, hermit, slave, slave, slave, slave, hunter, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, free man, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave soldier, merchant, slave, slave, slave, farm hand, slave, slave, slave, writer, writer, slave, casualty of war, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, poet, slave, slave, slave, slave, fire starter, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, alchemist, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, sacrifice, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, writer, slave, slave, slave, slave, slave, farm hand, slave, slave, slave, slave, railroad engineer, steel mill worker, anon.
>>
>>19476876
I was a rich white woman, lived to be in my 100's
I've met women(and other people) who I was friends with before and they were males.
BTW when you die, don't go into the light if you don't want to reincarnate here(be recycled) you must do it consciously tho. You can choose to go anywhere, but once you realize that this is just temporary, you miss being human, so many of us come right back.I have been reincarnating in the same planet for 100's of years because I like it here.
protip invest in water if you want to get rich.
>>
>>19486422
This place is horrible and I will go into the light at light speed.
>>
>>19476876
i was you..
>>
My most recent past life was somebody with schizophrenia, I don't have it now but I do remember having it. Before that I was a leper living in the Kalalau Valley and I was murdered by a man under the command of Sanford B. Dole.
>>
Was told in a reading I was: Nikola Tesla, a knite, a scribe, a vampire, and a triseritops.
>>
Im pretty sure i was a pilot in ww2 or some postwar conflict, and im honestly not completely sure which side i fought for. I used to have vivid memories of flying and dogfighting, but the only one thats completely left is a crash that im assuming killed me.
>>
File: IMG_1744.png (434KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.png
434KB, 400x400px
I was Eric David Harris, the mind of me and vodka's NBK! I know I was! I came to relise this when I saw myself, at sleep. Well I'm back bitch! I reread my journal on some website, I remember every fucking painful pen scratch on the page. No idea where my old videos are apparently the cops took them, but I don't give a fuck! That shit was a waste of time! Fucking vodka fucked it all up! I've been remade to just watch, i know this. Btw, if any of you guys shoot yourselfs here's a tip it's not like the movies bitches it fucking hurts!
>>
>>19484534
is she a milf? If so: PICS
>>
How in heavens do you even know?
>>
Probably a black slave
>>
>>19487533
Proof
I want to believe
>>
>>19487533
Columbine High School - Round 2
>>
>>19476876
I was a Brit soldier during WWI, during the christmas Day truce
>>
>>19486386
nigger
>>
File: 1399855034240.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399855034240.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>19476876
I don't know, some asshole. It's the only way to explain why my life is so shit. That or I simply suck at being a human being.
>>
I was a Germanic peasant in the days of Herman. All I wanted was to grow my crops and fuck my wife, and fucking Rome had to fuck with us.
>>
>>19488774
Eric Harris boogaloo
>>
>>19488437
Oooookkkk buddy. I'm not sure how I could prove it now, cos obviously I wasn't reincarnated as my old face! But in liiiikkkeee 2030 when the pigs said they'll release the tapes I made? I'll tell you what's in one of em. One is where I'm like in my room and shit and I'm talking about why I did it, show off some badass prep and like this cool flamethrower I was gunna make, but... nah! Then I say like sorry to my mom and dad, they didn't do that shit. Also don't believe the police bullshit I was bullied!! I did it because I. AM. GOD.
>>
File: slave roller coaster.jpg (314KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
slave roller coaster.jpg
314KB, 600x864px
>>19486386
did you ever get to ride it??
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.