[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most creepy thing thats ever happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 51

File: sonic-cd-creepy-1280x720.png (16KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-cd-creepy-1280x720.png
16KB, 1280x720px
Whats the most creepy thing thats ever happened to you?
>>
I had my hair pulled in my sleep, i still felt it after waking up
I live alone
>>
>>19476855
Sorry about that.

I thought you wouldn't feel me use your hair as a saddle pommel. Also, I appreciate that you like orange juice with pulp.
>>
>>19476871
I actually hate orange juice and especially with pulp
>>
File: Rdr_bolter02.jpg (10KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_bolter02.jpg
10KB, 300x169px
((I guess i should tell m own story, right))

Well, this is a bit /v/ but anyways a few months ago i was wanting a zombie game, so i bought the undead nightmare dlc for RDR ((read dead redemption)) and jt was fun, shooting zombies and taming horses of the Apocalypse. Until after about 30% into the story line, eventually the game will start spawning people without heads around me but theyre all women, so they won spawn with guns so they just run. About 20 would spawn at a time and the super fast zombies would spawn, no heads, but still have the hitbox for heads, anyways the zombies, all the zombies would ignore me and run after the women. I just fund it spooky though since im apparently the only one with his problem.
>>
>>19476900
I hope your scalp wasn't damaged badly
>>
My family and I moved into a house & property
that was extremely active with powerful negative energys .
>>
My ex wife and I were going to oregon in the early 90s on a windey highway outside of reno.
Rainy, foggy, cloudy weather.
I had a sportscar that could handle the corners like glass and we both looked at eachother at the same time.
"Something is not right, we need to slow down" we both said at the same time.
I slowed down as I came around the corner and there was a car flipped over blocking the two lane highway completely.
A cliff to one side, hundreds of feet down, and an upward cliff to the otherside.
If I had been driving as fast as I was before we had that strange feeling, we would have either t-boned or fallen off the cliff and died.
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (26KB, 448x343px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
26KB, 448x343px
My second oldest brother, twin sister, and I found a massive mound of peaches in the field(with no peach trees) behind our house when we were kids.
When we looked back on it the next day, they were all gone.
>>
I saw a bird phase through a window once. It was pretty weird.
>>
>Came in to work one Monday morning
>saw one guy who always is mopey but tries to be in a good spirit all the time
>he looks more down than usual
>ask him what's wrong
>just shrugs his shoulders with a half clocked smile
>go back to what I was doing
>turn back around and he's gone
>end of Tuesday found out he had killed himself
>ON SATURDAY!!

It really bothered me for the longest time because it seemed I was the only one that saw him that morning. But a few years later, others told me they'd see him occasionally walking towards the restroom, but when he rounds the corner, he's gone.
>>
>>19477138
That's pretty messed up.
I love stories like this.
>>
>>19477064
Im happy you two had that feelig then and i noticed the "ex", im sorry fir that my friend.
>>
>>19477138
When you see a ghost it makes you wonder if there really is an afterlife, doesnt it?
>>
>>19477151
Unfortunately we still live together for financial reasons, her medical issues, and our anxiety ridden 20 y/o son.
>>
I had a day which went exactly the same as a day I had a week before. Kinda like deja vu. Everything looked the same throughout and I had to go to the same places I went the previous time and did the same things, met with the same people and I had the same clients call and come about with the same requests (I was a handy man /repairman at that time). I caught on like half way through the day and just went along with it. The whole experience was surreal.
>>
>>19477156
The world is just a trap now ;-;
>>
>>19477166
????
>>
>>19477158
Ive bad a day exactly like that before, was in 7th or 9th grade and i was rummaging through my bag and i had a early sense that something was familiar, them i found the pen i was lookin for and remembered "holy sh!t, dreamt about this!" And everything that happend was exactly the same even though i didnt try to diverge from the "dream", everytime i did it just felt expected and odly enough...unerving...
>>
So many. You want ghosts or demons
>>
File: hellno.png (181KB, 242x311px) Image search: [Google]
hellno.png
181KB, 242x311px
>>19476847
Story time, bitches.

>Be me.
>7-8 years old.
>Visiting grandma.
>Before moving to a golf course, grandma lived in shitty house in some heavily wooded suburban area.
>Excited anyway cause the woods were cool.
>Allowed to play wherever except for weird cement covered shed thing.
>Found out years later shed was actually fallout shelter.
>Both parents head off to vacation or something.
>Grandma lets me play wherever so long as I don't mess with that cement structure.
>fuckyouiwontdowhatyoutellme.jpg
>Go inside because it's unlocked for whatever reason.
>Lights don't work.
>Didn't have a flashlight and didn't know where grandma kept any.
>Left door open for sunlight to light up the stairs inside.
>Grip onto railing and shuffle downstairs.
>Room at the bottom is really fucking dark.
>Feeling along wall to move around.
>mfw a loud banging sound comes from across the room. (Something probably just fell.)
>Sprint back up the stairs in half a second.
>Sprint across backyard.
>Never tell anyone in fear of getting in trouble.
>>
>>19477173
You spend 20 some years in school even though most of school is worthless, if it was all about helping students they'd teach us how to manage accounts and what to expect in our changing economy , but nope you're gona learn about what makes a leaf and study about it fkr half a fuckin year even though its quite simple, you grow up, you want to do anything with your life? Well you're going to need to work overtime but oh wait if you do that you don't have the time to do things wirh your life ((if you dont have a job your school "taught" you to take"))

Lets say you stole a baby bottle for your child, and you get caught. Youre a felon, now every job ((almost)) wont accept you, even they are released and even then they arent teached how to get used to not bening pint up in a small room all day or how to live a life if they got in young! And now every big corporatation is sensitizing youtube and other media platforms like that, google? Firing everyone for no reason, feminism? Thats not what it used to now its lets take mens rights away and fuck donald trump for no reason. ((Sorry for my typos its 2 am im and sorry for the rant))
>>
>>19477195
*slow applause*
>>
>>19477195
Bravo
>>
I was playing Skyrim using the Vilja companion mod, and also with a couple of other female companions.

I armed up my 2 fighting sidekicks, but neglected my healer, since she was not a fighter.

Then a really funny thing happened. I asked the healer to craft some potions, and she real curt about it. Then Vilja responded to me 'oh, don't worry about her, she's just mad at you for neglecting her.'

And I was like WTF?! Since when did programs start acting like that?!
And I haven't played Skyrim since.
>>
>>19477203
WHAT FUCKING NATIONALITY ARE YOU?
WHAT IS THIS ENGLISH?
>>
>>19477217
you are a little girl.
>>
went in to work on a Saturday, when no one was around. Walked into the office and heard obvious sounds of electric typewriters.

There have not been typewriters in use in the office for at least 20 years. I called out, and the noise stopped.

Very spoopy.
>>
>>19477195
Rats....or maybe ghosts...but probably rats
>>
>>19477222
'Im tired okay i have an A in my English class and this is a new phone its a small keyboard ;~;
>>
>>19476847
i turned on the TV once on nickelodon at night and drake and josh were black men
>>
>>19477242
wat
>>
>>19477237
At least you tried :3
>>
File: KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.jpg (108KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.jpg
108KB, 720x720px
remember when drake and josh raped megan on screen??????????? remember scream real loud in my ass or at my ass? remember the cody and jake show??/ remember the monkey episode of family guy>???
>>
>>19477225
Haha....oh there more to the story than just that.
I got a witch in the neighborhood, and she's the prime suspect to that, and some other things.
>>
File: 1502944657030.jpg (19KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502944657030.jpg
19KB, 360x360px
>>19477250
wut?
>>
I was on my porch and saw a silent streak of orange light fly(?) overhead at a ridiculous speed and parallel to the ground. It was immediately shocking and disorienting. I've seen big meteorites and stuff before, this was definitely something else. The three helicopters heading in the same direction shortly after made me shit myself
>>
File: IMG_2592.jpg (42KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
42KB, 296x394px
>>19476847

A pain in my mind as soon as I remembered what had happened earlier that night. It was meant to condition me to make me forget. It worked.

Never had pain like that before or since.
>>
File: 41305351.png (826KB, 820x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41305351.png
826KB, 820x1000px
I had to kill someone. I had no choice in the matter and was never charged or arrested.
>>
>>19477144
Yeah, I got really mad when i kept telling them that I saw him the day before. I as like, "What do you mean Saturday?? I just saw him yesterday!!" People thought I was crazy.
>>19477153
Afterlife? Not really. But it does make me wonder what happens to your... energy? Also, I thought it was pretty sad that even after he died, he still came in to work...
>>
>>19477235
Perhaps... ghost rats!
>>
>>19477242
That's Kenan & Kel anon
>>
>>19477620
Ever think maybe he enjoyed work. You said so yourself that even though he always looked gloom he always tried to be happy at work.

Maybe he liked it there, the people, the hardworking energy.

Think of it that way. :D
>>
My friend came to my dreams as a black fog and tried some gay shit.
>>
File: 1465036269639.jpg (38KB, 435x351px) Image search: [Google]
1465036269639.jpg
38KB, 435x351px
>>19477669
>>
>>19476847
Captcha showed a picture of a place I can see from my window
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 1242x778px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 1242x778px
>be morning of my 5th birthday
>slept in my mom's room with her until I was 7 cause was a pussy and a momma's boy
>wake up
>look through the door way over to my actual room
>look at the bunk bed I had
>see two fucking full sized garden gnomes laying in each bed
>flashbacks to that one goosebumps episode
>think those fuckers are here to turn me into a gnome
>they didn't know i had a plan b escape route
>run through bathroom connected to my mom's room that goes to the hallway
>run downstairs
>mom and dad are down eating breakfast
>come crying to them about the gnomes
>they go and check and i come with
>nothings up there
Still don't know what they were, but I always then looked over at this one guy's house down the street who had gnomes thinking I would find the two that got in my room.
>>
>>19477709
No, I honestly do think that's why he came back to work. He was a good, hard working man, but you could tell that he was a lonely man. I think he thought of all of us as his friends.

The worst part of the story is remember he was talking about placing a big bet on something, like his whole paycheck, talking about it was going to be a sure thing. Then he lost. This happened the week before he killed himself too. Also heard he was at a bar the night before gambling (I'm in Vegas btw), and won a couple of jackpots, but put it all back in. That all must've just shook him and led him to do it.

Its just a reminder that no matter how much someone smiles, how happy they try to be, doesn't mean on the inside they're screaming for help.
>>
>>19477723
You know, everything in your dreams is a projection of yourself. So probably, it means you want your friend to try some gay shit with you.
>>
File: 20170801123946_1.png (262KB, 353x403px) Image search: [Google]
20170801123946_1.png
262KB, 353x403px
>Be 7
>Have a dream
>Dream starts peaceful, large white room with a blurred woman in a white dress towards one of the corners
>Get closer to her face, brown hair, red lips, blue eyes, a little mole on the right side of her lip
>She's a qt
>Then I'm in a metal train that continues to go up and down vertically and crashes into the stone floor below
>Train is between two giant red fleshy walls
>Cuts back to woman, she has somewhat of a forced smile that makes her look a little unhappy
>Goes back to train, but now this time can see a little more so I see a small layer of grass above the back end of the train with a yellow flower on it, sun shining and everything
>Wake up
Freaked me the fuck out when it happened, but then it happened again
>be 10
>dream happens again
>this time get strange urge to call the woman Juldy
>her eyes go wide and she smiles like she's been waiting for me to say that
>wake up
>feel really mello that day
Now, I only remember this stuff because a few months ago I had the dream again, nothing really special about it, more like a repeat of the first one.

I've actually been trying to lucid dream it for a while now, like force it to happen. The closest I got was a small glimpse at Judy, who looked startled to see me.

Should I keep going?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-04-26-22.png (423KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-04-26-22.png
423KB, 1080x1920px
I remember that when I was about 8 years old. I was swing a old cheap sword around in the back yard( the ones you find as a antique mall). But anyways was swing away fighting an imaginary army and I happen to look up. What is saw looked like a ufo disc just floating there. But to me I ft like it was watching me. So I look back down rub my eyes in disbelief and look back again. As my eyes come in contact with it again it zooms off fast as hell...
>>
My dad a farted and I got a boner
>>
File: 1503274851815.png (179KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503274851815.png
179KB, 500x475px
>>19478081
>>
my cousin sucked my dick.
>>
>>19478101
Refer to this meme for your reaction image. >>19478083
>>
>>19476847
all what i think in my head happens
>>
File: IMG_0994.png (451KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.png
451KB, 600x683px
>>19477090
>>
>>19477242
Lol
>>
>>19476847
Creepy or fearful?
>>
>>19477077
Could have been someone put them there to bait game or just to get rid of old peaches to feed game. I have a friend who goes to a farm in fall after people are done picking pumpkins and fills his truck bed with em just so he can dump em all in a pile near woods by his house. Does it so the deer have a source of food invade it's a bad year for the plants they usually eat.
>>
>>19477177
I've had dreams like that, that would become real decades later. I've had a lot of dreams of a post-apocalyptic landscapes too, maybe they'll become real too.
>>
>>19478015
>everything in your dreams is a projection of yourself
Except that's wrong.
>>
>>19477915
>they didn't know i had a plan b escape route
Lmao
>>
I was pooping once around the time the song "Heartbreak Hotel" by Whitney Houston was popular. I wasent a particularly large Whitney Houston fan but I knew the song and it came to me randomly right then. After finishing I turned on Mtv the video for the song was on. Then I switched off to Much Music the Canadian Mtv and the video was also playing
>>
I used to experience witching hour happenings for years. Mostly shadows, some blue beings also. I've had sleep paralysis before and it wasn't this.

Also important to note that it isn't confined to me, others that have been around during those times have witness/experience it too.
>>
>>19476847
Had something grab and violently shake my leg when my back was facing the wall (It grabbed the back of my leg)
>>
File: IMG_7502.jpg (20KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7502.jpg
20KB, 218x218px
i put bread in my toaster and it came out burned
I LIVE ALONE WTF
>>
>>19478591
How so? You're the one dreaming it, nothing else is putting the images of your dream in your head except for you.
>>
>>19476847
life
>>
>>19476989
i cant belive im wasting my efforts and energy to solve the stupid captcha (which btw is a brain washing experiment of some sort) but.......

elaborate
>>
>>19477812
i told you guys....something foul with captcha...i just havent figured out what or what for
>>
>>19478894
GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!! NOW!!!
>>
I think it was about ten years ago, a couple of friends and myself were hanging out at the cafe. We were friends with the owner and would hang out for hours into the night playing dominos, discussing ideas and chowing on food we'd order.
This one night we were all sitting along the long counter eating and playing dominos when this young dude walked in. He sat down at a table maybe 5' away (this was a small place). He just sat there and ordered a bottle of water. We looked over and said hi but for some reason we weren't as friendly as we normally are and just let him be since he didn't seem talkative.
The following day we stopped in and the owner told us the kid hung himself that night from a bridge up the street.
I felt terribly guilty about not being more open. I've talked friends out of suicide and bad funks befote.
Just ate at me for days.
>>
I got a life size cardboard standee of myself but 4' tall as a birthday present a few years ago.

Every once in a while I'll see it in the dark and have a minor heart attack.
>>
>>19476847
bump
>>
I've had a couple strange things happen to me recently but the scariest and most frightful thing in my life was at the start of summer.
It was night and I was getting ready to sleep so I went to open my window to let the breeze in and.
( I live on the bottom floor of my apartment btw)
To my right in the darkness I saw a lanky bald looking creature sort of crouching there looking at me and when i noticed it, it shifted out of view and at that moment I have never felt fear like I did right then and I ran away and called my friend to sleep at his house. That was the largest weird thing that happened to me i have 2 more though if interested.
>>
>>19480023
>the largest weird thing that happened to me

I think the largest weird thing that has happened to me is my dick
>>
File: angryhobo.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
angryhobo.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
one night i slept under a bridge 'cause my friends dared me to. I didn't sleep but I stayed most the night playing ff on my phone. suddenly, the tarp i had been sitting on was pulled from my ass. a hobo had been asleep next to me the entire night. he smelled like shit, was bloody and very very angry. i fuckin bolted so fast through the woods lol
>>
>>19476847
Was a little kid at the time, not tired or anything, and was fidgeting in my bed trying to sleep when I heard the floorboards in the hallway leading to my room creak. I froze and looked towards the door, slowly covering my face with my blanket. I heard a deep voice go "should we take him?" At this point I'm scared as hell but am making no noise, holding my breath and silently panicking. A deeper voice responded "no, he's still awake.", and I fucking went crazy panicking. I must've stayed there trying to not move for several hours before passing out. Still scared to this day. I've got more stories I'll post when I get home but this is one of the scariest.
>>
This is a true story. When I was a kid, I had a cookie monster plush. So, I played pretend by feeding it shit by forcing the mouth movements. One day I put cheerios in his mouth, had him on chomp it, and the FUCKING CHEERIOS DISAPPEARED. I looked all around me and in his mouth, but they were gone. I stopped playing with it after that.
>>
>>19477445
damn. this shit is disturbing. probably cuz I don't know how to forget. I'd just be in terrible pain forever. i'd kill myself if this happened to me.
>>
>>19477156
whats the point of not being "together" if you still live together and have a son? kek
>>
>>19477468
ex-military?
>>
>>19476847
>Going to the countryside on a holidays
>having small house that belonged to you when grandma die
>playin' the games on your laptop, watchin some anime, foolin' around
>thinking that night walk may be intresting experience
>going to nearest forest
>its going dark
>understanding that its night walk was a bad idea
>it's very hard to see even ur hands
>u that fucking stupid and forgot the flashlight
>smartphone has a light on display, but it's too weak
>tries to get back to house
>understanding that ur fucking get lost in the forest at night like some MC in old slasher movie
>UNFUCKINBELIEVEABLE
>just follow the sounds of trains (there are train station near the forest and house)
>had a bad feeling like someone is watching you
>heard some noises like CRACK of the breaking branches and footsteps
>fuckin running outta there
>saw some movement when look back
>OH SHIT
>*GottaGoFast.jpg*
>finally get out of that fucking forest
>recognizing that place
>ur house is near
>looks like this thing hot chasing you anymore
>FUCKING GUNSHOTS SOUNDS COMES FROM THE FOREST
>*gottagofast.jpg*
>finally reached the house
>going to sleep and trying to forget this crazy night

The stranger story in my life
I understand that all of this may be just my IMAGINATION, but i sure about that
>>
>>19477468
Story time?
>>
>>19479263
>life size
>4' tall
im sorry
>>
>>19478058
Interested
That last bit makes it seem like you jumped into an alternate reality/conscience kind of thing, since she's appropriately reactive and all
>>
When I was thirteen, I was a weird, awkward kid going through puberty alone. I had an extremely vivid dream where this smoking hot demon guy would get me into a variety of dangerous adventurous situations and then help me out of them at the last minute. I hated and loved him and thought of him as my guardian devil, rather than guardian angel.

In the dream, whenever other people were around, he would only appear as a little glimmer of light in dark places for just a second, so I knew when he was around watching, trying to get me in trouble.

For years after that one very long and vivid dream, I would see the brief flash of light in dark places, sometimes a couple times a day or once a week. Dark places being, the inside of my pants leg if I looked before putting them on, under my bed if I had to look for something, dark corners of my closet, bottom of my backpack at school, etc. It scared me at first but I soon accepted that he was just my guardian devil and it got to where I was comforted whenever I saw it.

It happened less and less often and now, more than a decade later, I haven't seen it in a few years. I thought it had stopped completely, but a few years ago, it happened again randomly. I was so happy to see it. But I guess he's gone for good. I never told anyone because I didn't want to sound crazy or stupid. Anyone know of anything like this? Or suggestions on how I could get him back? There was always a lot of sexual tension. Maybe he was just attracted to my youth.
>>
>>19477250
Remember that episode when Drake and Josh both had growling, shaking orgasms in Megan's tight little turd hole? I mean really blew out her uterus. I distinctly remember seeing it on Nickelodeon late once night.
>>
File: wakeup.png (101KB, 302x214px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.png
101KB, 302x214px
Two stories:
>be me, 15
>Start attempting lucid dreaming/astral projection, meditating
>One night, 3-4am parents wake up to pounding coming from my bedroom
>They bang on the door telling me to be quiet
>The door swings open and I run out screaming
>"I'm not going in there!" "He's in there don't make me go back!" "I won't go back!"
>They're thinking I'm messing with them, too tired to say more than to go to bed
>Instead I run downstairs, and they hear the back door slam
>I wake up in bed, hear about this, have no idea what's going on
>Check the backyard, footprints in the mud leading into the woods and back

Then about a month ago;
>I start making sigils somewhat frequently
>One day, I decide to make it out of blood and meditate intensely on the symbol
>burn the sigil in a candle and bottle the ashes
>lights in bedroom start flickering
>I know I'm not paranoid because my camera's flash also keeps going off
>I ask if they're there out loud, the flash on the camera flickers in response
>Can't get any more responses, leave to use the bathroom
>Come back, lamp is in the middle of the floor with scratches all over the shade
When I meditate I can still feel it sometimes, but the flickering lights only happened once after that.
>>
>>19477249
At least ;-;
>>
>>19477620
Energy is a good word, but think what makes you you and your conciseness moves on, and maybe your most treasured memories.
>>
>>19478058
Yes keep going!!
>>
File: tumblr_opptxaiSRP1u8oyyro1_1280.png (474KB, 800x898px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opptxaiSRP1u8oyyro1_1280.png
474KB, 800x898px
I have 3 incidences that happened back to back.
>be me, be 19
>Afraid as fuck of the dark, because of chronic nightmares
>Decide to get over fear
>I sleep in the basement, and it makes it easy to shut out all of the light. I sleep on a couch
> Block out all electronic lights as well, and have no clock. So dark, I can't see my nose.
>Start sleeping in this environment, and I get really uneasy.
>I wake up, and was about to roll around. I see something sitting next to my bed. I "see" its aura, rather than its body.
>Scream pretty damn loud, but no one in my family cares.
>Don't really tell anyone about it, and ignore it.
This continued on for several weeks, it was only the beginning.
>Once again, wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of crackling.
>Open eyes in pitch black room, light coming from somewhere. It is a bright blue.
>Electricity is my first thought, and I get up and turn around on the couch I was sleeping on.
>Ball lightning literally floating 3 feet from my face in a blue bright orb.
>I could not comprehend it, and I am hid my face in reflex of dying from electrocution.
>Lift head up, there was nothing there and it was pitch black again.
Another incident
>Wake up, and for some reason I could see in the dark. A thick red haze lies on everything.
>I feel something is very much not right with me, after just waking up from a dream.
>I realize I'm not controlling my body.
>I begin manipulating energy, its black and the haze is still present.
>I begin typing something in an unknown language, on an energy type pad that is now projecting out of my hand. (The language is something like Hylean and Hieroglyphs had a child)
>I suddenly lose consciousness.
They never happened again after this.
>>
>On cub scout field trip to small amusement park
>nighttime
>ride down rug slide
>weee!
>get separated from cubmates
>head for main area of the park
>start a shortcut through an unlit area with humming machines and generators and shit
>there's a large guy with a leather jacket and nunchucks staring at me
>it's Eddie Money
>walk quietly around him
>he just eyeballs me the whole time
>get back to troop
>nobody noticed me gone so I say nothing
>later loaded up in van waiting to leave
>look out window
>Eddie Money
>>
>>19481301 strange possesion.
>>
>>19481356
I cant figure out if it was possession, or alien hyjacking or something. It was creepy either way.
>>
>>19481370
Who knows, just wonder why it was in your basement
>>
>>19478058
You really shouldn't.
An inexperienced man prodding his own subconsciousness can cause it to break.
>>
>>19481421
It is probably due to the fact my house was full of negative energy, and my parents were very abusive.
>>
>>19481449
>inexperienced
You have the most experience at being you. The real question is whether you can handle being who you are.
>>
>>19481473
Words of the wise right here.

I have pushed my lucid dreaming, and dream understanding to its utmost extremes to the point that I got bored with it. I have stretched the realm of realization with conscious dreaming. I have pushed the content of the dream, till it began to unravel at the seams.

Dreams do have meaning, but not in the way people think. They are simply your already existing memories, your neurons lighting up in response to emotions you are processing while asleep. Nothing, but at the same time, everything to you. Dreams are hyper aware of your metaphorical and conceptual understanding of the world, just as you are. They really are just you, and all of your quirkiness.
>>
A man tried to kidnap me from my parents front yard when I was 5.

He was forcing me into his van when my older brother came out from working under his car and chased him off.

He hissed like a snake and told me I was lucky before throwing me to the ground and driving off
>>
>>19476847
idk
>>
>>19481545
Lizard people confirmed
>>
Oh hey this is a good place to post this, get ready for something not creepy but traumatizing

>was 12
>was in i think 6th or 5th grade
>was walking home like i usally do, it was a few blocks home maybe 8 but my home was in the ghettos
> when i was walking on a sidewalk of a pretty poor building a guy dressed up vibrantly colored cloths gets my attention
>asked me about where i was going and if was hungry, i said was only thirsty so he turned around and pulled something from his jacket i think
> a water bottle! I thanked the man and started to drink it, he said i could have it

> after about 5 min of walking slower and slower and getting drowsy and i was hearing whispers, then i fell over after trying to stop walking. I couldn't move but i was moaning for help
>long story short was abducted and was made a sex slave for about a year and a half

The worst part about it is that learned to like being molested ;n;
>>
>>19481609
Tell us more
>>
>>19477064
I think I know the very spot. Battle Mt. area?
Them NV/OR back roads.
>>
>>19481621
Oh boy where to start

Well i didnt black out or any bullshit like that, i was awake but really tired and couldn't move for anything but from what i remember i was carried bridal style into their truck, opened the tailgate and slid me in, they had a be cover so wasnt getting out. I was on my side and eventually fell on my face, you could feel the turns bur they really didn't help me get on my back again, neither did my back pack thing. I was thinking what would they do, am i going to be cut up? And i had a fear of clowns back then so i was worried and started to silently cry and every so often blink at the thought of being permanently moved to a carnival this, luckily that didn't happen. Should i comtinue?...
>>
What the fuck i just wrote a 3 paragraphs but it didnt send ;-; do you guys really want to know?
>>
Oh thank god it did send i actually want to let this out
>>
>I was like 5 or 6,
>I peaked through the blinds in the living room and saw a hooded person holding a candle and walking down the street slowly.
>It was night.
>Zoinksscoob.JPEG
>I called my parents over and looked away for a few seconds
>By the time my parents got there, the person was gone.
>I told them what I saw and they seemed to believe me
>I went to bed
>Never saw anyone in that type of outfit again

The robes looked like what the kids wore in the King of The Hill episode where Bobby joins a Satanic coven
>>
>>19480572
what are yall talking about? Sanic? being buttraped?
>>
>>19477468
A weeaboo kill someone? Yeah right
>>
File: XIX century syphlis victim.jpg (117KB, 660x985px) Image search: [Google]
XIX century syphlis victim.jpg
117KB, 660x985px
>>19476847

I watched a video for a guy who was talking about how to deal the withdrawal symptoms of a medication I was going cold turkey. It was about an hour and half and it ended pretty upbeat and I was thinking "I can get through too."

Then I look in the YouTube comments and the guy committed suicide a few months after posting the video.

Then I posted on 4chan and got trips.
>>
>>19477203
you are a dumbass and your perception of the world is almost completely wrong
>>
This happened one or two months ago.

I woke up at 3.33am. I got the rest I needed so I didn't want to sleep again. Got on my PC and I can't really remember why, but I thought that browsing /x/ was a good idea. So I started doing that.

Everything was going normal. I stumbled upon this thread that was talking about how everything was going to end on September 23 or something. There were some NASA pics where supossedly you could see Satan. It was kinda interesting. But here's the thing. As I started reading all of this, my nose started bleeding. Out of nowhere.

That's it. It isn't that scary, I've got tons of spooky experiences, but that's the more recent.
>>
File: AIGIsN9qSSc.jpg (41KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
AIGIsN9qSSc.jpg
41KB, 680x719px
When I were in 2 grade boys from our class used to go down to one of locking rooms. It was located under the ground level. There was wierd door that probably led to the basement or utility area. Anyway wierdest part of this door was that it was a square with big rotating lock. Like ones on bank saferooms, but not as tough.
We used to fuck aroud with it. Everyone would run down there and open it just a little, to look what's inside. Every time everyone would run back up as soon as door opens screaming, absolutly happy and exsided. Kids that were down there would say that some sort of monster lives behind the door, because of this I never went down even in big group (I was a giant puss)
My family was moving from town in the end of the year, so I desided to do it at least once. I even came closer to the door then most other kids that went with us, of course, except the guy who openes the door.
This time was different, as soon as door opened some long pale fingers slipped though it, then whole hand, that looked like chicken hand, for some reason. We all screamed and ran away and were really stupidly happy about it. One of my classmates said that it never came that close to the door.
For some reason only few years later I relised that this shit is actually creepypasta material and not fun and games.
>>
>>19476847
i had some cheap headphones one night and all of a sudden i heard whispers in my ears. it wasnt static i was sure, when i took of my headphones the whispering was gone.
>>
I actually see lights during night in my bedroom, they are not scary at all. It seems like they'r making me fall asleep faster, that's actually a good damn thing because i've always suffered of insomnia, but when i see them... then i always woke up screaming.
Not a fear streaming but something more like anger.
>>
>>19481109
Record this shit
>>
>>19476909
>so they won spawn with guns so they just run.
Wut
>>
>>19481684
sure.
How old were you when this happened?
How did you escape?
>>
>>19481706

Yep
>>
File: jandek-ready_for_the_house.jpg (299KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
jandek-ready_for_the_house.jpg
299KB, 1181x1181px
i think i have one.

>be 15
>late august
>live in little cabin seperate house that was built about 15 feet away
>have weird case of hereditary insomnia
>3 AM
>get up to get some cereal
>as i get the milk, start to get weird feeling in my brain
>like a naturalistic instinct to fight or flight
>never experienced it before
>suddenly, lamp falls to the floor, shattering
>get cold chills around my body
>instantly bolt out of there to the house
>next day
>when i went back inside the cabin, all of the lights in the place were either burnt out or on the fritz
>always felt watched
>ended up sleeping in brother's room most nights

something was wrong with that cabin.
>>
>>19479077
>>>19476989
>i cant belive im wasting my efforts and energy to solve the stupid captcha (which btw is a brain washing experiment of some sort)

Notice how captchas are almost always street signs and cars? (Or buses, etc.) Google is probably using it to help with their self driving cars.
>>
>>19483126
also notice that if you have to choose from 9 pics, every time three will be the searched thing. F.e. "mark pictures with the front of a store"...3 of the 9 pics will be the searched thing.

Also funny: It asks "mark any cars", but there isn't a single car on the pic - only street signs! Yet it will accept if you choose the street signs...

What would they use this informations for? It's ment to train us something, is just don't know what (yet)
>>
>>19483134
Not sure if bait or what, but things can glitch out sometimes, hence why it may ask the wrong question and give the wrong pics.
>>
File: AyyyyyyyScars.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
AyyyyyyyScars.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Went to a hypnotist for PTSD and in the first session I got to relive being repeatedly attacked by a massive black snake as a toddler. My nanny got high and fell asleep on the couch, thank god our family dog broke down the screen door to save me.

Round 2 I got to relieve repeated childhood abductions by reptilians and greys - explained why I spent most of my childhood sleeping in a locked bathroom deathly afraid of crocodiles (Im from NE USA). Shared a room with my sis those years and reliving her screams as I was dragged from our bed into the closet was more traumatic than war. Everything after being dragged into the closet is black.
>chest pics b4 LARP
>typical abductee triangle dot scars
>trail of dots gets +1 every few years
>ayy side abs grid dot scar fades
>dr's told parents scars=poison oak
>>
Went into a old mental hospital by the sea to explore pretty bad thunderstorms rolled just as we got inside lightning would blind you and cast crazy shadows on the walls pretty sure saw a figure a few times. Shat brix for a good 3 hours until the storm broke and the sun came up. Hightailed it out of there and went to eat a nice greasy breakfast
>>
>>19483144
>sometimes

kek, happens 8/10 times...incident? I don't think so! And I am dead serious...sth foul with captha, call me tinfoil boy, I'll bare it, but definetly something fishy there! What would be the frkn purpose? Why does it ask me the same pictures over and over again?
>>
My cousin made me suck his cock when we were both 11, every other night for two weeks when he visited once every three months.

I honestly loved it, but pretended to hate. I asked him to fuck my pussy, when I was 13, and he did. We fucked until we were 15, and he moved away.

I can only masturbate imagining him raping me.
>>
File: nice.png (396KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
396KB, 500x623px
>>19483284
>>
>>19480402
Post em
>>
>>19481048
If you see him again, tell him he's a bro and thank him.
>>
>>19483150
Holy fuck
>>
Nobody else is here at home with me but the desktop in the living room started playing music.
>>
>>19476847
Being alive and existence in itself is pretty creepy. People are just guessing why we are here but nobody can tell for sure.
>>
>>19477153
>When you see a ghost it makes you wonder if there really is an afterlife, doesnt it?

Not if they stop and talk a while. It's a change (for the worse).

The truth hurts. You aren't the same after breaking a leg as before.
>>
>>19476847
When I was 3/4 years old, my dad's uncle told him that he would give my dad everything in his estate (he owned a ranch or something) if my dad would give me to him. Said something along the lines of "You already have 4, you won't miss this one." Apparently he avoided the shit out of the dude the rest of the night, but laughs about it now. Feels like I dodged a bullet, but joke's on that dude I'm basically /r9k/ tier these days.
>>
File: 20170823.jpg (35KB, 447x451px) Image search: [Google]
20170823.jpg
35KB, 447x451px
>>19481205
>>19481449
I know it might go entirely haywire at some point if I keep going, but I really need to get some closure on this whole thing. I don't if its a supernatural thing or if its explainable, I just think I'll find out by going deeper down the rabbit hole.

I'll do some digging for any accounts of something similar happening in my area or around the world, I can't be alone in this.
>>
>>19476847
bodyless demon phasing through my wall smiling at me turned my tv off and froze me in time for what felt like an eternity before dispersing right in front of me.
>>
I do lucid dreaming, lately I've gotten very, let's say good with it. Can experience a dream very vividly and remember enough of it when I wake up to fill two pages in my journal.

Since I started doing lucid dreaming I started getting deja vu again, not the casul shit that a day feels like one you had before.

In some instances I experience something and I suddenly get dizzy with a sharp pain in my head and relive the exact same moment in my mind, while hearing the scribbling of a pen on paper. The exact sound my journal and fountain pen make when I write down my dreams.

Also once I woke up to find out that I had locked myself in my room, I have never sleepwalked in my life.
>>
>>19482923
I had the same happen to me occasionally, i will mention that i dont have schizophrenia. I looked up a possible cause, and most answers are radio interference, and the one thing i think i know about radio interference is that the headphones have to be wireless to have interference from outside signals. my headphones have a wire
>>
>>19484517
>the headphones have to be wireless to have interference from outside signals
absolutely not
>>
>>19478010
Or he fucked somebody over for money and got killed Monday night and somebody bribed an official to produce a bogus suicide story. You're in Vegas, my dude.
>>
>zerk gbs me
>top heavy
>great, as a conq I can punish this
>it hits
burn in hell
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-161056.png (289KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-161056.png
289KB, 1080x1920px
>>19484805
Yeah Vegas isn't as "Vegas" as you think...
>>
File: 0823171937.jpg (750KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0823171937.jpg
750KB, 2560x1536px
I had a phone number with all zeroes try to call me the other day. I didnt bother answering because i have heard of cursed phone numbers and i think the all zeroes one is in that type of list

>pic is the screenshot i took
>>
>>19485042
I killed someone. I'm a bad person.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-17-31-04.png (44KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-17-31-04.png
44KB, 480x854px
>>19485133
I randomly decided to upload the screenshot from the phone
>>
>>19476909
The game is incredibly buggy so i believe you, remember the manimals and all those ridiculous tumbleweed rumors that turned out to be true? In comparison your story doesn't seem so farfetched, the only major glitch i've experienced with RDR was dying near chuparosa on horseback and then spawning underwater not being able to drown, move or get off the horse, it was in the 360 version by the way.
>>
>>19478948
that doesnt mean its a projection of you. If you see someone else in your dream its usually a projection of how you see them. If you see your friend in a dream and hes doing something he usually does or is acting the way he usually does IRL, then how is that a projection of yourself? gg no re
>>
>>19480023
probably just a methhead
>>
>>19476847
I was born
>>
>>19477203
you hit the nail on the head. school made me stupid. I feel like i'm less creative now and totally mind fucked. damnit.
>>
>>19485234
If you're aware enough to actually feel the effects then you're more than capable of fixing them.
>>
>>19483115
yes. continue...
>>
When I was around twelve, I once went to a graveyard with my father to visit the grave of my grandmother I had never gotten to meet. Long story short, we were in the section dedicated to my family and found a headstone with my full name but no dates on it. Spooked me pretty fucking bad, never went back.

Anyone have any ideas what it could've been?
>>
Listen faggots, a demon possessed me and had a metaphysical mind control device on my head. She made me unable to think for myself and made me kill a family member.
>>
Okay this happened back when i was a kid. My father was a lawyer and had his a small office in a small bulding. There were a lot of locals on both floors, and it had two exits, on the upper and lower floor, the upper one had a big a nice staircase, but inside there was another staircase, a bit rundown desu to access the second floor from the first and it kind was in the corner. So it was pretty late at night, say 11 pm, and all of the other locals were closed my father was just wrapping things up in his office and he told me i could go wander around the place. So both entrances were locked with the heavy metal gate you pull down, the one on the lower floor had a door in it but i was also closed. So mostly all the lights were off in the first floor, so i grabbed a flashlight from my dad's office and went explore. Nothing on the second floor but i hear someone giggling in the first, so my kid mind thought it was just another kid whose parent was also doing this so i went to find them because i was bored as shit. And i did find someone, a girl who was younger than me it seemed, she was wearing a dress with some dirt in it but i didn't really care about that. So while i don't remember the exact interaction i basically asked her to play. And we did. After a while my father called for me from the upper floor that it was time to go and all that. So i went upstairs through that spooky staircase i talked about earlier and nothing went wrong, surprisingly. Well my dad closed the door to his office and we went together to the exit in the first floor. The girl was no longer there and i was pretty confused, my dad opened the door, we stepped outside and he locked it again. So i asked my dad about the girl and he had this really confused look. So he told me there was no one else other than us in the building and there couldn't possibly a girl, and that he had only heard my voice laughing back when i was playing downstairs.
>>
Seeing two white figures gesturing at me from a balcony when I was a kid. They were Moby Dick kind of white, one man and one woman, complete white from head to toes. Not albinos, I'm sure of that. As if they were made out of marble.
I also watch the shadow of a man on my roof, but when I looked up I saw nothing.
>>
>>19485276
Most likely either
A.) Just your parents thinking ahead so they got you one so when you die you don't need to buy one. So since you haven't died yet no date is on it.

B.) Your parents at one point thought you were going to die before you were even born so they got a tombstone ahead of time and since you weren't born you didn't get a date.
>>
>>19476900
I like pulp, but I can't stand orange juice.
>>
>>19485276
A relative bearing your name? It happens a lot, for example my great grandfather, grandfather and father have the same name, because they weren't particularly creative back then.
>>
>>19485286
>Metaphysical control device
Is that a fancy way of saying "She offered me pussy"?
>>
>>19483222
>What would be the frkn purpose? Why does it ask me the same pictures over and over again?
Bahahahahaha
>>
>>19485291
Truly spooky. Was she wearing a blue dress?
>>
File: stop.jpg (46KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
46KB, 888x500px
>>19483284
>>
>>19483284
You're lucky. I'm 32 and I've only had sex once. I wish someone would have touched me when I was little.
>>
>>19485332
Don't really remember. The dirty thing just comes to mind because as a kid i was very much used to seeing my twin sister getting her clothes dirty one way or another.
>>
File: moshed_2016-5-23_4.37.29.jpg (42KB, 360x371px) Image search: [Google]
moshed_2016-5-23_4.37.29.jpg
42KB, 360x371px
I sometimes get sleep paralysis. It's not often, but it's happened enough to be notable. Many people have seen an old hag sitting on them, but I've never seen that. It's always been a hooded figure, the cloak appearing blue in the moonlight. It's always dark, even if I fell asleep in the day. I see it every time this happens and it freaks me the fuck out. It just stands there, at the end of my bed, in the doorway, or above me gazing down. I never see it's face.

Well, one day, I was browsing some /x/ shitposts and I saw an image that looked really close to what I had seen. I swear to God, I don't know if this is a common thing, but it makes me so anxious thinking about it.

>pic related, the pic
>>
>>19485357
Actual dirt or something more, like dry blood?
>>
>>19485363
I have read that a shadowy figure is often seen by those suffering sleep paralysis. Does it look exactly as the figure you saw?
>>
>>19476847
A guy tried to kidnap me one time when I was walking home from the bus stop. It didn't even occur to me at the time, I realized it in retrospect like 10 years later.
>>
>>19485385
Was he driving a white van? I must be quite shocking realizing how close one is to mortal danger, right?
>>
>>19485373
I think most people see an old hag as the shadowed, so I don't think so, but I wouldn't know. I haven't personally seen someone else talk about the blue hooded figure.
>>
>>19485364
The girl? Well it was darker, brown but i don't really think it was dirt thinking about it now. Yeah they did resemble very dry blood.
>>
>>19485398
I see. I thought it was a generic shadow thing, the fact that wears a blue hood makes it stand out, in all the cases of sleep paralysis and Shadow People never read one about a blue hood. Interesting.
>>
This happened, like two months ago?

I woke up at like 4 in the morning for no reason. My dog was pretty startled standing up over the bed, ears perked and all, my cats as well. One even bolted to hide under the bed, tail bushy. So in my sleepy state i realized i was very thirsty and went downstairs. Lighting up the house in the process, my animals didn't follow me downstairs like they usually did and as i pour myself a glass of water i look at the window. And i immediately freeze up. Because there was someone there, staring at me, hands against the closed window. Since the door was already locked i just bolted upstairs locked my door and just sat in bed terrified.
>>
>>19485312
That was my initial thought, but my dad even said that my name didn't come from a family member. It's still possible it'd just be a very odd coincidence.
>>19485297
While both plausible, I don't know why my dad wouldn't have said that either of those were the case. He offered no explanation at all.
>>
>>19485444
>444
>4 am.
Creepy. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 4 in the morning an hour when paranormal stuff usually happen?
>>
>>19485444
Fuck that, that's honestly one of my biggest fears and one of the reasons I refuse to live without a roommate.
>>
>>19485422
I know. Again, I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I don't know if I'm marked by something I'd really prefer not to be marked by or if there's also a small group that has witnessed similar figures in this state with identifying features.
>>
>>19485497
Every time you get sleep paralysis you see this thing?
>>
>>19485411
Hmmm. I would like to know if the building your father worked had some history.
>>
>>19485506
Yeah. Every time. Without fail. It's really frustrating because I don't even know if it means anything. I've talked to my brother about it, but he didn't know what to tell me. I tried to tell my parents about it but they just tell that's it's probably just my mind. Maybe it is. I hope.
>>
>>19485531
Most probably it is. As long as it's nothing more than an annoyance, you shouldn't paid it more attention.
>>
>>19485546
Alright. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>19485486
I always thought the spoopy hour was 3:45 or something like that.
>>
>>19485519
Haven't really asked him.
And he hasn't told me anything either, despite this really weird thing he does whenever we go to a restaurant for example of telling me how someone has died there. My mother does the same
>>
>>19477250
tf is that supposed to mean
>>
>>19478894
SQUARE UP NIA
>>
>>19480478
is this serious
>>
saw a regular yellowjacket wasp that was way bigger than what should be possible, like finch sized.
also had this really weird feeling in my head once that if i fell asleep or was upstairs before 4 in the morning something bad would happen.
>>
File: png.png (138KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
png.png
138KB, 640x1000px
Sorry for my english, i'm German…

>be me around 12-13 years old
>living a 3 family house (a house with three separate apartments) that my family owned
>neighbour's cat would always be in our apartment because they never gave her food
>one night i wake up at around 3 am
>the bed was set up so when i was laying down i could see my door when i opened my eyes
>door was wide open
>see neighbour's cat coming through the door and walking to my bed
>i reach to grab the cat and the cat slowly just dissolved when i tried to touch her
>okay.png
In the moment i wasn't scared or anything i just thought it was pretty weird and i was confused but looking back at it now it's pretty scary to me
>>
>>19476855
that's actually fucking terrifying if true
>>
File: 1472599648542.png (6KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1472599648542.png
6KB, 200x153px
>Be 8 years old
>At family picnic at grandparents
>Lots of people there, aunts & uncles, cousins, etc.
>Suddenly homeless-looking bum in dirty clothes with grey beard stumbles out of the woods behind the house and walks up the driveway toward the picnic tables
>Watch him approach like "Oh shit"
>Stumbles like he's drunk as fuck
>Walks up to the picnic table climbs up onto it and passes out
>The adults usher us all into the house, quickly
>I don't understand it since dad is a cop, uncle a boxer and grandpa a giant of a man who worked as a stonemason
>Yet they all just stare at the guy out the window like they are scared shitless
>I remember they looked terrified
>Watch through the window as the bum stand up and straight up flips the solid wood table into the air with one hand
>Smiles maniacally at me through the window
>Hear mom asking my dad in the other room "Is it really him? What should we do?"
>Eventually he left on his own and the adults all stayed inside and no one talked about it
>This was years ago, have since asked both parents wtf that was all about neither one claim they can remember it ever happening
>Know I didn't dream it, it was clear as day
>MFW trying to figure wtf it was all about
>>
>>19481545
That wasn't just any man, that was a Dracula tried to take you. Be thankful or you'd be damned for all eternity right now, feasting on the blood of supple young squaws, never again to see the light of the sun.
>>
>>19476847
>at a parents friends house one time
>go in master bedroom looking for mom
>see this glowing green thing sitting on the edge of the bed staring at the wall
>turns it's head towards me
>run out of the house crying
>>
>>19481609
Why lie about something like this?
>>
>>19478058
I KNOW THIS DREAM
except the flower thing but the enormous white woman and then a train (or rather the feeling of a train, like being in one without really seeing it) bumping against the floor between flesh walls
>>
>>19481048
serious question, are you gay now? do you think that was related if you are?
>>
>>19476847
i met god
god was an evil snake demon thing

spooky enough for you?
>>
>>19481301
fuck your braver than me sleeping like that. Iv'e had a fear of the dark my whole life and I will never get over it fuck that. Imagine sleeping like that made me legit cringe in fear.
>>
>>19476847

When I was about 7 I woke up in the middle of the night. My bedroom door was open. I looked out and saw my aunt. She had a large forced smile. Her head unnaturally turned and she met my eyes. She began to run at me. As she got to the corner of my bed she lunged at me and her body morphed into a tall, thin, faceless, gender-less being and as she touched me I saw a flash of colors and I passed out. I have not spent a single moment of my life since without feeling a constant pain, like my bones are growing. And recently I have been having uncontrollable twitches(mostly my neck).
>>
>>19482368
video? genuinely curious
>>
>>19482277
You mean they looked like robes?
>>
>>19485159
you should make an actual thread for this I think
>>
Me, my brother, and my mom went to a random part of the woods near where we live, and apparently the area was old Native American grounds.

Well we found a fully ripe, picked watermelon just chilling there. No other melons. It was odd.
>>
File: 1463813232668.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463813232668.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19485296
>Moby Dick kind of white
>>
>>19485872
You were dreaming.
>>
>>19486054
THE DEMIURGE
>>
>>19476847
I had my toenails clipped in my sleep, i still felt it after waking up
I live alone
>>
>>19485159
This happens to me a lot. Supposedly it's something with it being a foreign number but idk.
>>
>1
since i was a kid i've almost never gotten sick
however there was one time where i had a really bad fever and i was in bed and i HAD to move in a certain pattern to make the blanket become this kind of solid plane made of triangles
i thought this was because of the fever but it has happened to me at least 3 times without being ill and it's like you're not controlling your body
it doesn't seem to make any sense
>2
when i get blackout drunk i am apparently a totally different person (this is normal i guess?) except i can speak properly without slurring my speech or whatever you call it
i also seem to nosebleed without reason the day after
>3
i've survived an opioid overdose, two serotonin syndromes and a shitton of other things including a plane in which all electronics started to bug while over the bermuda triangle and several head injuries
Quantum suicide much?
>>
>>19480345
My sides
>>
>>19476909
I had a glitch in Undead Nightmare that turned one of the mountain lions up by where you find Bigfoot into a guy running on all fours at me. I fucking shit bricks since it was like 2am and I was by myself
>>
>>19480345
>>
>>19478948
>nothing else is putting the images of your dream
That's where you're wrong, kid.
Dreams are the flood gate to the darkness of the universe.
>>
>>19481609
Are you a man? If so

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>19476847

this >>>19486315
>>
>>19483009
He means that female NPCs in RDR spawn with no guns unless it's for a story mission or something, all they're programmed to do is walk around and greet you, but since he was playing undead nightmare all they can do is run and scream.
>>
>>19485718
Saw the exact same thing when I was about 6.
It also made the sound of a regular wasp but was a bit louder
>>
>>19477153
I personally believe that ghosts (if they exist, i have yet to see one) are kinda like "imprints" of leftover energy rather than souls
>>
>>19482418
>my nose started bleeding. Out of nowhere.
High blood pressure does that in adults. It could have been a one-off spike from you getting spooked, but you should have it checked just to be sure.
>>
>>19483150
>triangle dot scars
What "triangle?" I see several round marks, and the pattern isn't triangular either.
>>
>>19480609
Fuck where are you from this reads like a retard trying to hump a doorknob
>>
>>19481473
Yeah you probably can't. Buddhist monks meditate for 30+ years just to control their CONSCIOUS not even sub conscious. You may think you know who you are but you have no real idea and won't know for many many years
>>
>>19485940
No way how could a vamp make it in the sun long enough to take him a 5 year old wouldn't be outside if it's not bright and sunny
>>
>>19476855
Are you positive, you didn't get you hair caught in something, and then dreamed about getting your hair pulled? The hair pulling ghost. Reason for baldness.
>>
>>19487209
Ever see Daybreakers? Shade is fine.
>>
>>19484578
Yeah what a dipshit
>>
>>19485234
Take some acid and learn a new skill, school didn't just beat you down you let it happen
>>
File: 1498151534037.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1498151534037.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>19486264
Shit video but is this the fucker you're talking about?

m8 he got me good to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVVXyKP1FVk
>>
I was 5 or 6, my mother was fighting cancer so she was in an hospital, so my uncle and my grandma were taking care of me at that time. We did not live in a big house, so I had to share a king size bed with my uncle. I didn't mind, my uncle practically served as my father during my childhood. Each night, I would wake up at 3 a.m. for no apparent reason, so my uncle would get up as well and go in the kitchen to smoke a cigarette and prepare some warm milk in order to make me go to sleep again.
Each time he went out of the room, I was compelled to go sit on the ground, in front of the bedside table, and this is where it got weird. My uncle used to keep a bottle of water near the bed, in front of said bedside table. It was nothing fancy, just a regular plastic bottle. I don't know how to put it into believable words because I know this sounds absurd, but this bottle of water would talk to me and some kind of twisted CGI-like mouth would appear on the bottle's neck. The mouth moved, but the voice I heard came from all around me and a disgusting smell of ammonia would invade the room (I asked years later, we never even had ammonia in our house).
>>
>>19487266
I don't recall what the voice used to say, except for the fact that it would give me a 5 minute countdown during which I could not move. And I mean, I literally could not move, like it was some kind of paralysis. The voice told me to stay put, and it would threaten my family. It was a warm, adult, male metallic voice. I can't recall most of the things it said, though. When the countdown reached zero, I would run to my uncle and tell him everything. Of course, he didn't believe a word.

This went on for six daunting months. Every night.
Then, one night, I had this hyperrealistic nightmare where I was strapped down to the bed by thorns, and my whole family was being slaughtered as I watched. Blood was everywhere and the ammonia smell was stronger than ever. Then everything went black and the voice told me goodbye.

My mother died some days later, and then everything stopped. I still smell ammonia each time I get nervous or physically sick, even if nothing ammonia-based is nearby.
>>
>>19485872
Ilustration made it clearer.

In the image you are fisting the poor cat, then you made it disappear.
>>
>>19486039
I'm femanon so it's not gay. I don't know much about the occult but I'm considering trying to figure out who he is and maybe summon him. I'm trying to get my life on track and maybe he can help, like give me some purpose or direction. Or should I get my shit together first so I'm not such a loser if/when I see him again?

Anyway, it's been on my mind a lot lately. Any advice or resources on this would be helpful.
>>
>>19487423
With things like that, they're interested in you for reasons that will never change. It doesn't matter where you are in life, what matters is who you've always been. I'm sure he wants to mess with you again if you'll let him.
>>
>>19485347

What do you look like?
>>
>>19487433
Why do you think he left then, and never took things further than the one dream and the glimmer I kept seeing? Maybe it's because I never tried to contact him or take it further. Maybe I just wasn't open enough to the experience. I always strongly suspected that I was just crazy.

I started on antidepressants a month ago and I want to finish my education soon. But I still feel a crippling lack of direction in life. A personal religious experience would be very helpful, especially if he has advice. Also I just plain miss him and always have. But I don't want to bother him if he's done with me.

Do you think I should take this to the occult general on this board? Would they be able to offer advice/resources to figure out who he is and possibly get in contact?
>>
>>19476909
Why would you abbreviate red dead redemption and then spell it out fully right after you retard that defeats the purpose
>>
File: 20170806152936_1.png (403KB, 503x685px) Image search: [Google]
20170806152936_1.png
403KB, 503x685px
>>19478058
>>19484407
I've found basically nothing similar cases around my area, in my state, in my country, or even in the world. The closest I got were either horror movies from the past 5 years or unrelated creepypastas. But that was from looking online, I could look through some public records for something like a book on local history or maybe some police reports. There are two libraries in my town, one is government funded like all of them and the other is publically owned by a family thats in in the town for God knows how long.
>>
>>19477077
Hey can you stop posting this in every thread. Thanks.
>>
>>19485317
whats the laugh? explain so I can join you laughin..becaue captcha is evil, i feel it. Have no proof, just feel it, so take it with grain of salt
>>
>be staying in old abandoned house for a couple nights with friends.
>We all slept on the bottom floor in the living room because something seemed off about the top floor at night.
>on the third night I smell something rotting but I ignore it.
>An hour or so later I smell it again but this time friend 1 and 2 do too.
>Not even a minute later friend 3 starts growling and clawing at the floor in his sleep.
>Wake him up, doesn't realize what he was doing.
>must be a coincidence.
>Five minutes later, tops, hear a moaning sob from top floor.
>stillnotbelieveingit.jpg
> Me and friend 2 sitting next to kitchen door see something huddled in pantry.
>It's gone as soon as we both say we saw it.
>still don't want to go yet because muh rationalizing and it's cold outside.
>hear moaning sob again, this time from the kitchen.
>At this point friend 1 is desperate to leave, says they're after him.
>not leaving without my jacket, it's cold outside.
>jacket is upstairs, I go get it.
>I get upstairs, sudden feeling of dread and rotting smell gets stronger.
>air gets heavy, feels like I'm wearing a bag full of text books.
>NOPE.jpg
> we book it.
>Smell followed us the whole night.
>found out later that friends knew it was haunted and tried to communicate with the spoopadoops before I joined them, strange things had been happening ever since.
>Never went back, have experienced paranormal shit somewhat regularly ever since.
>>
>>19477812
Doesnt google run the captchas here? Was the picture something that could have been taken on google street view? If so thats spooky.
>>
>>19487209
Master vamps can walk about during the day.
>>
>>19476847
>be me
>14 years old
>friend brings over ouija board because she's into that sort of thing, tells me she's communicated with spirits etc. And since I live in an old-ish house it would probably work well here
>we light a couple shitty dollar store candles and bring it out
>get a response, ask for a name
>it spells out blue
>we continue asking questions, when did you die, how old were you etc.
>suddenly we stop getting responses
>move to goodbye, friend leaves taking the board with her.
>go to bed, turn off lights.
>suddenly wake up around 2 am
>look over the side of bed and see black hair being pulled under, like somebody pulling them self under
>piss myself
>lay in bed shaking the rest of the night
>nothing else related for a couple weeks, been sleeping on the couch
>mom convinces me it was a dream
>decide I'm gonna spend another night in my room
>sleep comfortably
>feels good to be back
>next night sleep in bed again
>middle of the night
>playing gameboy
>something fucking kicks from under the bed, matress jerks up and I book it
>never slept in my room again
>tfw my parents moved out of that place this year, but my sister had the room after me. She just recently said that somebody fucking braided her hair in her sleep and opened the drawers in her dresser beside her bed while she was 3 feet away from them
>>
File: 1499460785809.jpg (115KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1499460785809.jpg
115KB, 500x669px
>>19487266
>>19487269
mate do you realize that this sounds like your uncel was giving you some weird shit to smell at night (thus the bottle) so you fell asleep and had free reign on your ass, the bottle hallucinations were your child brain tyring to cope with the assfucking and he gave you warm milk every night so you went back to sleep withot fussing over it
>>
>>19488485
Nope, I can definitely tell that my uncle was just oblivious of what I was going through, no assfucking involved
>>
no stories my own but man i gave somebody else a good story one. friend from work invites coworkers to his house for a party that weekend. had never been to his house or really in that part of town before. doesnt even give me an address, just tells me the street name and describes the house. "you cant miss it". find the house (i think), but no lights on, no cars n the driveway. cant be it, i was an hour late, party should be full swing by now. look down the street, see a similar house with several cars and lights on. walk to it. theres a big picture window and i can see a big flat screen tv on through it. figured id peer through the window first and see if i recognized anyone before making an ass of myself by knocking on the wrong door at 10pm. cant see anyone, get closer. closer. put my hands on the glass in goggles shape and press my face to them. nose basically on the glass and my googly ass eyes scrolling around. spot old guy in a wifebeater reclined back in a chair sleeping. whoops, wrong house. too late though. lady walks into the room and just freezes. the look of fear on her face...oh my god. looked like she was trying to scream but couldnt. i bolted to my car and went home.
tried to call the coworker, no answer. confronted him at work on monday. "oh didnt you get the text? i cancelled the party". no fuckhead, i didnt, and now theres a lady in your neighborhood whos probably comatose with fear because you left me off the cancel text.
>>
I was arond 22-26 years of age, I rode a bmx bike down to a huge brick factory in a cement factory in my area. Climbed up on the roof of the factory and stripped nude, vicously jerked off and came nude and standing up under a full moon. It was around 2-3am, I think I might have been possessed if possesion is real. I was doing alot of Research Chems at the time and having sleep paralysis and seeing shadows, also seeing signs in numbers and automatic writing some sinister shit.

Im 29 now and normal/sober and have a good job.

This is 100% real story.
>>
File: DSC01220.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01220.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>Decide to go out one morning when everything is chill as fuck.
>Live in England and it was raining all night, means the mist will be thick as fuck, shit rolls back up the hill every morning and it looks cool.
>Wake up at six to watch mist.
>See woman fall down in mist.
>Help woman.
>Wasn't wearing any shoes, ground still wet from rain and kinda cold from misty morning.
>Get to woman, feel a hand on my neck and wake up at around eight at night.
>Literally lose the whole day.
>Wake up in creepy abandoned factory that has been slated for demolition since around 2009.
>Still no shoes, walk home.
>Somehow have camera with me.
>Take photo of even sky (pic related).
>Family say my mobile rang the house phone and left a message I wouldn't be home till late and not to worry.
>This was around one in the afternoon.
>My mobile was in my bedroom all day.
>Go to bed after eating.
>Wake up in the middle of the night.
>Faintest impression something is lying on top of me.
>Figure its youngest brother on top of me.
>Youngest brother walks in.
>Douse myself in Holy Water.
>Sleep.

What do?
>>
>>19489020
Anon just learned how to summon a succubus.
>>
>>19489038
I don't want a fuck demon or whatever.
If I had to fuck any not human thing, I would fuck The Grudge.
Bitch is hot as fuck.
>>
>>19480023
hey was it pale and naked ? Helmond?
i keep seeing that thing throughout the years, I jokingly call it "The Rake"Now because that is how it looks like, I thank him/her, And god that i havent seen it for a good 7 years

thing would pop up round the bushes near my house, And saw it running behind us near a little wooded area near my old school, It was funny cause my friend and i both said with a very nervous " :) You saw that too right? Hahaha" literaly giving me fucking goosebumps right now.
>>
>>19480402
FUCKER! A car alarm went off as straight as i was near the "No, he is still awake"
>>
File: feel.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
I done a big slippery poo, and when I turned around there was nothing, but I know it really happened because I had a mucky botty afterwards.
>>
File: image.gif (221KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
221KB, 500x375px
I have this recurring theme in my dream (had dozens of dreams where I can turn on noclip but irl) this illustrates what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/848r9KAtvhk

>have a recurring dream where I can turn on noclip to run away from my problems
>one I had was where my family, friends were all running after me like an angry mob and I used noclip to run away
>another dream was when I used noclip to spy on an ex

I think the whole point of these dreams is that it is some kind of wish fulfilment. I wish I could bend the rules of my life in the same way as accessing the console in-game.

>had this dream where yet again I was using noclip to run away from things
>except there was this extremely fast thing that was running after me and killing me
>I kept respawning but every time I tried to run away this thing would keep chasing after me lightning quick and killing me

Probably not very creepy but I wish I knew what this all meant. I doubt anyone else in the world has dreams as specific as this, and last night was a marked change, it feels like I'm in the midst of some important changing point of my life
>>
>>19489147
You are, your dreams are telling you to make a decision and stop being a pussy about the choices you have to make.
Said choices are going to hound you till you pay attention to them.
>>
When I was younger me and my mom were driving home from her job one night. It was winter time and it was really dark. We started whistling, just seeing who could whistle better. Then we both stopped. We both heard one last whistle from the back seat of the car. I asked my mom if she heard it. She seemed really freaked out and said she had heard it too. I kept asking her what it was. She kind of laughed about it and said it must have been her grandpa who loved to whistle. I still think it's weird that it happened at all.
>>
>>19487515
he's clearly retarded
>>
>>19489181
I know pretty well what it means. I'm currently studying an okay degree at a shit college which I hate doing, when all I want to do is to work in construction and not do a mind numbingly boring job behind a desk for the rest of my life.

What I can't work out is what the pussy move is: doing what I want despite what is expected of me, or doing what I 'should' do despite it being the harder option? Tough mayng
>>
>>19489229
This was exactly me halfway through college. I ended up finishing school and doing the desk job thing. Been there 15 years now and still daydream about just working a construction type job, which I had some experience in and loved. Hate the job but it's decent money and no chance of being laid off. I get daily reminders that I made the right choice though because I work for a state unemployment office. I talk to laid off construction guys every day. These guys are working sporadically at best, rarely in the winter at all. They switch jobs constantly to whoever has work, and then get laid off again a few weeks later. It's sad as fuck. Something to keep in mind.
>>
>>19478615
Shit like this happens to me all the time. I'll be thinking about a song, and then I'll turn on the radio and that exact song will be playing.
>>
>>19489575
Are you in America? I'm in Britain and can't say it's anywhere near like that here. There is building going on constantly over here, if you learn anything like plumbing, carpentry, scaffolding or even bricklaying you'll be in decent money and steady work for years. Uni degrees are absolute memes, I've met people with Physics degrees working in bars at 28.
>>
>>19476847
>Be 15
>Parents caught me smoking
>grounded for the rest of the summer
>Pissed off and desperately want to do something cool
>Decide just to go on a walk
You see there's this one spot in the woods near my neighborhood that I liked to go to. It was next to the main road and had a little parking spot so that you could bring your dogs and shit and go for walks in the woods. I used to sit there high and watch the cars go bye. On the other side of the road was complete forests, but you could see vaguely in the distance that there was a chain-link fence
>searching for anything that might give me something to do
>decide to see what the fuck was on the other side of that fence
>wait until no cars are nearby and run across the road
>find out fence has barbed wire
>why would a random fence in the middle of the woods next to some walking trails have barbed wire at the top?
>on the other side of the fence it's just a normal trail
>look around for any holes under the fence or trees leaning over
>eventually find a hole in the fence
>it's really small, practically have to crawl through it
>look around once more, see a paved road at the end of this trail
>walk over, the road seems to branch off into two directions, away from the fence and along it
>decide to take the road away from it
>there's a sign next to the road
>"Leaving ___ College grounds"
>If the college didn't own the trails or make them, who the fuck did?
>the road was pretty shitty too from up close, tons of cracks and pebbles, broken trees lying in the middle of the road.
>keep walking
>some real beautiful scenery, the sun beginning to set with the tops of pine trees blocking it slightly
>want to turn around and go home since phone is almost dead and it's almost dark
>fuck that this shit is too cool
The weird thing about it too was that there was all these branching paths from the paved road, I swear I saw at least at dozen of them. There were these sand pits too that were completely devoid of any tracks.
>>
File: Snapchat-1813854989[1].jpg (134KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1813854989[1].jpg
134KB, 480x800px
>>19489761
>keep on going down the road
>berry bushes lined the road, completely untouched
>it keeps getting later and later, slightly darker
>"I'll just go around one more corner" I keep telling myself
>make it past the last corner
>huge view of estuary in the distance
>really stunning ass shit
>walk a little bit more
>shit my pants
>there's a small field with a fucking bunker in it
>everything around it is dead, just sand and brown grass
>even dead trees
>keep in mind this is the middle of summer
>snap a picture (pic related) and turn around
>starting to feel really sketched out
>it's getting darker a lot faster than I realized
>the road is a lot longer than I thought too
>keep hearing shit in the bushes near me
>I know they're just squirrels and shit but still freaks the fuck out of me
>then I hear a huge, loud, thud like something dropped from a tree
>instantly assume it's just a branch and keep walking
>hear loud steps and the rustling of leaves coming from the same spot as the thud
>glance over at the woods and see that something is coming towards me
>bolt as fast as possible down the road
>It's around 8 now, everything's getting pretty dark
>make it to the fence and climb through that shit
>sprint across the busy road
>the walk home consists of me constantly looking over my shoulder and feeling dread every time a bird flies by or a squirrel runs around
The weirdest thing about it was that at the end of the paved road there was another fence, the entire place was fenced in. I ended up going back there and looking around during the day and found no other holes in the fence other than the one I went through. How the fuck did that thing get in? And how long had it been since I went in?
>>
>>19489815
>sun beginning to set
>pic is cloudy and bright outside
u wot m8
>>
>>19489906
he said pic related. he didn't say it was the actual pic. You've got to just appreciate the story.
>>
>>19490012
I do appreciate the story, it's just that he literally said "snap a picture (pic related) and turn around" which would imply that this is the same picture he took.
It's fine if it really is an unrelated image, just based on how he described it, this is the same picture from when he was there, and I some some inconsistencies between what he said and what was provided.
>>
Used to live in what I perceived to be a haunted ass house. Shadows, weird noises, figures, the works.

One day my parents and I went to my uncle's place. I remember that day was weird because all day I kept seeing a shadow in the corner of my eye. I didn't think much of it since I was a little kid and figured I was imagining things. As we were driving, I kept seeing the shadow following us. I kept trying to pretend it was nothing. When we finally got to my uncle's house, I saw it circling the outside of the house. Finally my cousin said "did anyone see a shadow outside?" I was so relieved because I knew I wasn't losing it. But after I tried to talk to him about it he kinda brushed me off and ignored me (I'm the black sheep of the family so nobody really talks to me). It stopped showing up but I got very sick that day and got a fever out of nowhere. I don't know if that was related or not. It only lasted for about a day.

I guess that was pretty creepy, but waking up in the middle of the night to see a flaming shadow in the shape of a thing with armor and horns was creepy af too.
>>
i was a scared kid.

One night, woke up around 11pm (went to bed at 8 every night). I was about 7. I went to the living room, and the front door was open. I went to shut it, 'cause doors are supposed to be shut, right?

As soon as I grabbed the door handle and started to pull, something on the other side grabbed the other door knob and held it firm, and started to pull back to keep the door open. I absolutely freaked out, thinking some monster was pulling the door back.

Screaming, parents came running, I was completely freaked out. Mom tried to calm me down, Dad grabbed the door... it was my older brother who was dicking around on the front porch. Brother got in trouble for being up and outside so late. Parents freaked out that I got so freaked out so easily.

I eventually had to go to therapy because I was having nightmares all the time (not due to this). One of them was my bedroom walls covered in white faces; angry, leering grins, mocking looks, all thoroughly scary for a kid.
>>
>>19488432
What a nice ghost, braids are a pain in the asd
>>
>>19489199
I would get the fuck out of there, that could be a serial killer
>>
File: money.jpg (23KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
23KB, 360x263px
I've had one /x/ related moment in my life.

>Few years back
>Working in Walmart's electronics section because I was a huge nerd
>Working one night
>This rotund black man in khakis, button-up shirt, tie, and sweater vest comes around. All of these clothes fit him, and he carries himself with confidence
>Strikes up a conversation with me about the new iPod Touch that had just come out
>Shoot the shit with him about electronics for awhile. Don't remember what we talked about, but he seemed to actually really know his stuff about gadgets and tech.
>Also able to really keep up the beat in the conversation with me.
>Starts asking me about our recording devices and what we have to offer
>Ask him what he needed it for in specific
>Tells me that he wanted to use it to record court cases that he was intending to go to next week.
>Ask "isn't that illegal?"
>He gives me a cocky grin and says that he just wants to make sure 'the man' isn't getting away with anything.
>Sell him a recording device and send him away
>Few months go by
>See him again, he's wearing regular, casual clothes. They are a little bit battered and beaten, but otherwise fine.
>For some reason he seemed tired. Not able to keep up pace with me as well as he used to, but still seemed sharp. Didn't think much of this encounter.
>A few more months pass by
>See him again, but had to do a double take
>His clothes are ratty as fuck
>Oversized even on his rotund ass, stretched out, full of stains, and buttoned up in a strange way.
>Gives off the impression that someone had dressed him and not well.
>Slouches; Has lost the confidant stride he had before him
>Zones out all the time when I try to talk with him
>When I do get him to talk, he's kind of going over sentences he had already said
>Has NO idea about any of the tech we had talked about last time.
>Had massive difficulty stringing thoughts together
>It was like he had just gotten stupider all of a sudden
>Never see him again
>>
>>19477915
When I was a child I used to have vivid hallucinations of evil gnomes blocking toilets, parents bedroom, etc late at night.
>>
>>19489815
Lmao thats a military munitions bunker from viet/ww2 era - everything is dead around it from arsenic poisoning/soil contamination as a byproduct from housing and manufacturing lead bullets. They 'buried' them to keep them hidden from spy planes. These places are deemed NoGo zones by EPA since the soil is highly radioactive - the fence layers are used to keep hunters out. Since these zones are off limits to humans for decades, hunted animals (mainly turkeys and deer) tend to flock to them as a sanctuary, which also draws in poachers. The tree attack was by a turkey, no doubt about that - they are very territorial with their tree roosts.

You should def avoid that area unless you want cancer quick. You can and will see deformed animals like whoa, deer with 2 heads/massive tumors from the radiation. Funny enough, its munition zones like these that spawned the Hills Have Eyes series. There are houses all around these bunker zones from the manufacturing days and when these factories were first shut down the homeless/drug addict squatters would move in. They would develop tumors and go crazy from the radiation poisoning and eventually waddle into the populated zones of the military bases looking like zombies.
>>
I was 8 years old and I saw a shadow standing outside of my room at 2:00 am. I was scared and my mother was sleeping with me on the same bed. That shadow was standing there for at least 30 minutes.
>>
While not paranormal just something scary that happened to me and my friends as kids.

When i was a kid i used to play outside until late at night, did that alot.

Me and my friends used to sneak into the kindergarden grounds that was across the street from us, we all went there too, and climb trees usr the swings and shit, the grounds are pretty big too. If you walk along the fence it,s propably 400m or so.

Anyway, one night me and my friends were climbing the fence but i saw something peeking at us behind the bush. Told my friends theres someone in there and they thought it was security and climbed back over and bolted home, i did the same.

As we were running i looked where i last saw the shadowy figure and saw like 4 dudes in black following us from the other side of the fence, the guys in black hopped the fence and started yelling at us in russian. Forgot to mention that i live in a country where pyccku is the 2nd language.

We reached my apartment door since it was the closest and had an electronic lock. Got inside they pounded at the door for like 5 seconds, then dissappeared.
>>
>heard about supposedly haunted woods outside a tiny town about 10 minutes from where I live
>supposedly a father and daughter were murdered there
>there friends and I drive there at night and park on a dirt road that had nothing but abandoned houses
>most people who go there see glowing floating orbs but some people say scarier thing have happened
>we get there around midnight and all sit down in the dark
>over the next two hours all of us occasionally saw glowing orbs but didn't take that as concrete evidence
>it started to rain so we decided to leave
>before getting up I looked to my left and on the top of a hill I saw a human figure watching us
>when I looked at it he started to pace back and forth coming in and out of view behind a row a trees
>I was literally paralyzed and could not say a word while I was watching him walk back and forth
>suddenly a girl we were with grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear asking if I could see the figure
>this broke my paralysis and I could move again but I suddenly got a massive migraine
>we told our other friends who all looked and saw the figure too
>within a few minutes all of us had migraines
>we watched this figure walk back and forth on top of this hill for probably 20 minutes
>at one point he walked behind a tree and never came out the other side
>we waited a while but never saw him again
>the migraines turned into normal headaches and we all got up and left the woods

I believe that we saw a ghost that day. I know it could have just been a person in the woods but it was definitely an adult, not a child. Why would they be in the woods in the middle of nowhere around 2-3 in the morning on a rainy night?
>>
>home alone
>playing vidya
>hear something behind me and turn around to look
>nothing there
>>
>>19490463
Funny how when we were kids the scariest shit was always a shadowy figure staring at us with a retard gaze.
>>
>>19477468
please tell the story
>>
>>19488432
Holy shit spooped
>>
>>19490445
Bruh. This board needed that wisdom.
>>
>>19490386
How old was he? Schizophrenia can often manifest very rapidly in the mid to late twenties, perhaps later.
>>
File: DSC_0024.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
Me and my sister was at home alone, something tryed to open her rooms door ...from the inside. No sleep that day . Pic of the door.
>>
>>19490656
He was black, so could be as old as 80 for all I know, but my guess would have been around mid twenties.
>>
>>19476847
Not super natural but just creepy as fuck.
>Be me
>Sitting on my apartment buildings side porch smoking
>Non smoking building
>This particular porch is an alleyway no one ever really uses
>Casual day whatever
>Then i see boy and a man come around the corner
>Ive seen this guy around town recently he seems creepy as fuck
>Looked like he was in his mid 40's
>Like creepy looking to the point where it makes u tense up
>Also the boy didnt appear to be a relative or anything he was better dressed then the man who was clearly poor and wore hagard clothes
>I just sit there and stare at them as they walk pass me
>Think to myself something is really off about this
>As they finally make it passed me
>He puts his arm over the boys shoulder in like a suggestive way
>Then the guy looks back at me and gives this really fucked up crooked smile
>Oh shit! Freeze with terror wasnt expecting this today
>i need to do something quick!anything!
>My neighbor hes ex army go get him hell know what to do
>Finally decide thats what do as they are rounding the corner by now
The last part happened in like 7 secs
>How slow they were walking they wouldnt be very far after i got neighbor
>Turn around to go get him
>I put my hand on the door knob turn it
>Suddenly it opens and its my neighbor coming out to smoke
>Thank god dont have to get him hes already here
>I start trying to tell hell him what i saw but the words just wouldn't come out right
>So i was like reee just follow me
>We go around the corner and man and boy are gone
This was only 7 seconds after i saw them and the layout of the neighbor hood it doesnt make sense no houses near by because funeral home. And visibility is pretty good in all directions.
Neighbor looks at me in disbelief.
Tell him I know what I saw.
Never saw that man in town again ever after that....
>>
>>19490764
I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone.
And every small town is complete with a friendly hobo.
Whom everyone knows he doesnt cause problems.
Doesnt beg or anything
And hes nice to everyone and everyone is nice to him.
Hes always at the McDonald's and teens will sometimes gather around and listen to his stories. I never got a weird vibe off him or like he was up to something
Anyways when there is someone new in town everyone notices
But the other guy i could tell was a drifter
And drifters are very uncommon in our town because the town isnt realy near anything.
Also apparently the town has a one hobo limit because the cops left the one guy a lone but anyone else would be stopped questioned and told no camping in the city limits.
who wasnt associated with the hobo at all.
I would mainly see him sitting on the park bench thats in the middle of town.
And like i said after i saw him that day never saw him again and at the time i was out and about frequently in that town
I still wonder to this day wtf happened.
Is that kid alright? Is it my fault?
Was i being judgmental and just taking things out of context?
Idk i just had a really bad gut feeling about that guy.
>>
When I was about 20, I would have dreams in which a woman wearing a blue dress would come to me and we would talk or battle, this battles would always end in stalemates and I no longer remember what we would talk about, the last time I saw her, I bested her in battle but held her so she would not die, then she told me she now was my servant and was glad that I joined them. Them? I didn't know.

Later I saw a thread on this very board in which anons were talking about dreams in which women in blue dresses became their servants after a battle or an agreement and those women were too, glad that they had joined them.

I have not dreamed of her since and I wish she would return, I don't know what it was that she wanted me to do, but I wish she would come back and told me. Please come back.
>>
>>19481109
idk if its astral projection, But sometimes i can hear phones, doorbels, Or even people talk before anything goes off / talk

also when i think extremely hard in my bed, something in my room will be knocked over, hear a little bang, or jumpscare myself by "something"
>>
>>19490806
And then my browser crashed when I posted that. What does it mean?
>>
>>19490820
You should stop using IE/Edge
>>
>>19485422
Omg the men in blue holy fuck.
I dated a girl that was diabetic and would get dehydrated.
One night were sleeping.
I wake up and shes thrashing around and crying.
Shes in a very delirious state
>Okay wtf you never do shit like this
>Deebly goncerned at this point
Try to wake he up and get her concious.
Figure she was just having a night terror.
She wont wake up.
Is speaking incoherently.
Eventually start to make out what she saying.
>The men in blue the men blue
>They stole it!!
Im like wtf are you talking about
>My carriage they stole my carriage
>Dont you see them????
No lol I dont.
Then suddenly something tells me
>Get her water now
Shes still not concious but is responding to my presence
>You want some water
>Y y yea
Run down stairs get a big glass of water give it to her
>Half asleep she chugs it fast as fuck
>You want another?
>Yea
>Go get another and bring it to her
>She calms down and then just wraps herself around me and we go back to sleep.
Next morning we wake up and she doesnt feel good.
We go to hospital. Turns out shes really dehydrated they give her an iv line to hydrate her.
I tell the female doctor what happened last night.
Doctor proceeds to explain to me that she was so dehydrated that her brain swelled causing her to hallucinate.
If i wouldnt have been there that night to give her water and monitor her she could have easily died.
>>
not my story but this happened to a classmate.
i will tell it from his pov because its easier to type.

>friends go to abandoned school to look around and smoke
>got caught by security guard
>they manage to get away but they left hashish these
>Wanna check out the building and retrieve the hashish
>go to building in the night
>cut hole in fence and trow brick trough window
>wait a day
>come back and climb in the building trough the holes we made
>we are with 3 people
>one guy is checking out if he can get a locker open
>wanna call friend who left his hashish there to ask where it is
>get phone out of pocket
>at exact same moment friend calles us
>answer phone
>weird noises n shit static like sound but with deformed voices
>what the actual fuck
>walk around more
>call again exact same shit happens he calles us when we wanna call him and weird sounds
>hear weird noises in building
>book it
>guy who was fucking around with lockers sees us running and follows
>get on bikes and cycle away
>clear sky this night
>really nice weather actually
>friend says look up
>look up
>fog cloud right above us following us
>friend who heard the phonecall and saw the fog still doesbt believe in the paranormal

this happened a few years ago
building is now demolished
>>
>>19477064
what sorta car :)
>>
File: villapastore.jpg (171KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
villapastore.jpg
171KB, 1349x695px
>>19490547
I used to spy on groups of teenagers looking for ghosts in the woods close to my house, despite being a teenager mysels.

Probably It was a turbo autist like me spying on you

I also would like to add that in 22 years I've never experienced a single /x/ related moment even though I live in a presumably huanted place
>>
>>19491043
Lel. I do this all the time. Im always close to teenagers at camps and when someone says something loudly i repeat it to them from the woods to give them the skinwalker creeps. It works everytime and its funny how they shit themselves. I also liked scaring my friends where i disappear for 20 minutes taking a piss then return and not talk to them and act kind of weird. They fucking stare at me like i could evolve into something creepy anymoment. Poof fucks. Needless to say i lost a couple of friends due to these scarings.
>>
>>19490986
Maybe because nothing paranormal happend ?
>>
File: noddyhouse.png (1MB, 1862x1048px) Image search: [Google]
noddyhouse.png
1MB, 1862x1048px
I had this dream when I was about 7.
>be me
>some holiday, whole family is in the kitchen
>have to go to the bathroom
>green chair jumps out of the mirror
>I scream
> the chair grabs me
>it takes me inside the mirror
>inside it, it's noddy's house (pic related)
>noddy grabs a vacine
>he injects it in me
>wake up

I was terrified of going to the bathroom and of vaccines for ~2 years after this.
>>
i pooped so long and so much it looked like cthulhu
>>
File: 1503586753725.jpg (73KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1503586753725.jpg
73KB, 634x476px
I was walking out of my bathroom and the door got caught on a rug and I thought someone was trying to keep it shut
>>
File: 1434953004606.jpg (70KB, 657x776px) Image search: [Google]
1434953004606.jpg
70KB, 657x776px
>Be me
>Be 20
>Be 11:00pm
>Be watching nostalgia critic with my mother, brother, and cousin on big screen in living room
>All of a sudden in the middle of watching a shoe from under the couch flies outwards about 10 feet
>None of us moved before it happened, no way it was anything but supernatural, IMO.
>Fun night, but scared the shit out of me
>>
>>19489761
awesome, I find these off branch paths in places NOBODY goes, I swear that google maps told me i was on the other end of town, And could vaguely seethrough the forest that i indeed was, But i lived in the south of the town ( forest was also south)
>>
>>19478058
>>19484407
>>19487800
Stopped by my local library, found nothing for the 2 hours I was there, then I decided to go to that privately owned library, which again, found nothing except for the guy saying that I might wanna try some shop he heard about that was like two towns over.

Tonight I'm gonna look through some police reports for any kinda intruder things, if I don't find anything I guess I only have the option to lucid dream her into it I guess, I'll make a thread or something about all this if I get something.
>>
Pretty shit story compared to the other more interesting stories here but this has kept me intriqued for this month

>early august 2017
>3am
>hear loud screams outside
>think it was a baby
>continues for longer
>cant sleep
>screaming stops
>cant still sleep and think about crazy possibilities

Atleast when i woke up my roommate also heard the noises too, so it was a bit conforting that i was not going insane but still fucking weird
>>
>>19488072
Yes, and yes. I'm still freaked out.
>>
I bought/ moved in to a house built in 1920 out in the country in North Carolina recently. Up to this point I've probably had sleep paralysis twice in my entire life, and both times it was simply a feeling of trying to wake up but not being able to. In the three months that I've lived here I've had sleep paralysis three times, and every time it comes with an intense impression that there is a shadowed figure in the room. I don't see anything when I finally fully awaken. The last time it happened I could even see/ sense it coming up the stairs and into the room in a sort of out of body way as the paralysis began. Should I be worried?
>>
>>19482356
He had to make his parent pay for not getting him!
>>
>>19480734
LOL
>>
>>19481505
The stench of virgin just reeks from this post.
>>
>>19487209
Also, the simple fact that vampires don't exist.
I know you're probably a huge fan of the twilight series, but, you need to get a grip on reality.

If vampires did exist, there would be a war on them, and people like you would be laying out in the streets, begging for a vampire to turn you into one of them.
Ultimately, they would drain you completely dry of your blood and leave you to your death, because no powerful undead creature would want anything to do with someone who is mentally a little bitch, such a yourself.
>>
>>19488092
Damn, it's a good thing that vampires aren't real than.
>>
>be around 16, home alone with younger cousin and sister while parents are at family gathering in the late evening
>Watching a movie in the living room, sister and cousin playing around the kitchen
>All of a sudden it goes quiet, and they come to the living room looking visibly unsettled
>Both claim they saw something in the backyard, ask me to check it out
>Giant pussy, so I grab a knife from the kitchen and decide to call my dad
>Dial his number
>Picks up, but all I hear is something that sounds like a bunch of random syllables an AI strung together
>Almost sounds like the feral gibberish of a common infected from left for dead
>Hang up
>Call Mom and ask her to come home right the fuck now
>All is well
>>
>>19480402
Your parents went to have ice cream without you
>>
>Born in Florida during Hurricane Andrew, hospital almost got evacuated
>My parents had planned on naming me Andrew but the hurricane hit, so instead they named me Harvey after my grandfather
>I am now living in Texas and dealing with Hurricane Harvey on my golden birthday
>My neighbors are panicking about the storm but I can't bring myself to worry and it is very jarring, like I am watching myself walk into a tiger's cage with a blank look on my face
>According to Mayan astrology, the "blue storm" represents my "challenge and my gift"

Is it my destiny to kill this hurricane? Or should I enter the eye to achieve apotheosis? I don't ever come to /x/ but I am very spooked by all of this.
>>
>>19483126
>>19483134
there was a google anon on /pol/ that explained that captchas show pictures relevant to the discussion on the forums
>>
File: masoncaptcha.png (414KB, 502x728px) Image search: [Google]
masoncaptcha.png
414KB, 502x728px
dafuq was this ? happened about a month ago
>>
>>19482368
Yes. I know the exact dude you're talking about. Didnt he wear a bandana folded around his head?
>>
>>19476909
Why the (()) around red dead? Dont remember any jew undertones in the game?
>>
>>19491039
93 honda prelude SI
>>
>>19493942
but you have to remember this was in 95, so it was it was a nice sporty coup back in the day.
>>
>>19490386
In the first encounter he was obviously getting charged with something and about to go to court. He likely got convicted and due to his criminal record was having trouble finding gainful employment. In the third encounter it sounds like he had just given the fuck up and likely developed some type of drug addiction. Assuming it's the same guy and not just someone that looked like him.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.