[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the bible god a real person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

is the bible god a real person?
>>
File: cursed image.jpg (538KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image.jpg
538KB, 1089x1920px
no
>>
http://www.4chan.org/rules
>/x/ - Paranormal
>For all your creepy images and stories.
---
>/his/ - History & Humanities
>All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>all discussion should pertain to... religion
pls delete thread
also read the rules fucking faggot
>>
>>19476807
Go Fuck yourself cunt.

Yes he is very real and an actual living distinct personality...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ugOBCZAVk
he'll strip you of your heritage
>>
>>19476794
yes and no, christianity contrary to the popular believe never mention a god that presents to you as a person or a phyisical entity, it's more like a type of energy, chrstianity it's way more like buddhism than to judaism or islam but you can comunicate with this energy through meditation and self knowledge
>>
>>19476794
yes.
>>
>>19476794
Behold, I am among you.
>>
>>19476836
Are you literally retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>19476836
God literally appeared to Jesus as a dove
he wrestled Jacob
he offered Solomon a wish
you good friend have never looked into Christianity
>>
Could be wrong however I see it as; God: everyone is part. Jesus: individuality. Holy Spirit: people not 'here' now (dead people and the yet to be born).
>>
Yes, but he's really not all powerful.
>>
>>19477957
Maybe he's just lazy and doesn't like to go full omnipotence if he doesn't have to.
>>
File: 1473087918485.png (359KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473087918485.png
359KB, 640x628px
>>19476794
I don't know.
But if he is, i'm stealing his job.
This incompetent fuck is terrible at keeping the universe in order.
>>
>>19477975
What would you do different?
>>
File: 71.jpg (27KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
71.jpg
27KB, 600x337px
>>19477980
Well, for starters i'd nullify the powers of any supernatural being that would try to interfere with evolution. This will prevent beings like demons or spirits to disturb and manipulate tridimensional life.

I would make my existence and reasoning perfectly clear, so no species would be confused, following misguided and contradictory religions.

Nuclear technology and any other kind of weaponry that can endanger the fabric of creation would be impossible to achieve.

Each person would be responsible for their own acts and their consequences. All would be aware of this, and i'd make sure the consequences cannot be avoided. All shall receive a chance to learn from their mistakes.

Those who are in power of society would not be allowed to take advantage of their position.

The afterlife would be a dimensional transition. After death, you'd be reborn in a more advanced civilization in a higher dimension. This cycle would repeat itself until mortals are able to become gods of their own realms themselves.

I would not unleash my fury on humans for trivial reasons. They are like babies, newborn life. The are still climbing the stairs of evolution. Burning their cities, turning them into salt and stealing their lives is not what a superior being should do. I should bring them to me instead.

Lesser deities are not allowed to spread their view to mortals in order to rule them. They should go to their own realms and paint their own reality.

Mortals would have overall better resistance and adaptation, so they could survive extreme cold, extreme heat, etc..

Technology advanced enough to travel between galaxies would be achievable.

OR

I would simply not interfere and deal with anomalies in the shadows. Life should occur naturally. Divine intervention can easily cause chaos, leading everything to its absolute end. Just like humanity is driving itself to extinction at this very moment.

Was that a proper answer for you, God?
>>
>>19476794
there's nothing paranormal about religion, keep this garbage off of x
>>
>>19476794
No he is 3 real persons
>>
>>19478258
>no nuclear tech
>tech to travel the stars
I'm not god, but I'm pretty sure you just accidentally the entire human race...
>>
>>19476794
the bible is a book. it has truths, yet it also has A LOT of missing gears. So stay away from it. Thevedics have little to no missing gears. Also the quoran has a less number of mistakes than the bible (every good muslim must know the koran by heart; in the original language, thus it can not be changed. It can be misquoted though and you can skip the passage after certain sentances, which would explain the rest.)
>>
>>19476794
God symbolizes the government. Government was created by man.
>>
>>19476794
>>19476794
god and religion are just ideas created by man

i.e; it's not real.

you might as well be researching the tooth fairies, santa claus and the easter bunny
>>
>>19476794
idk but he has the worst fandom ever
>>
>>19478258
you would be removing free will, changing actions to suit your wants, needs, beliefs, so forth. You feel emotion, God isnt beyond this, he feels anger, sorrow, love. The plan is going accordingly, it is a chess game. Observe your enemy and counter. If he is incompotent, we as his creations, are no better.
On the same note, who would rebel against you?
No one because you are a giving god?
Everyone because you are controlling them?
Or for no reason at all, just to cause chaos...
How would you test mortals to prove worth in your cause?
How would you make someone learn their errors?
Fill out an application if you feel qualified,
but the position is already filled and some arent looking to hire new help.
You need a minimum of several eons worth of experience manipulating reality however.
>>
Yes he is the evil entity Jahweh who rules over this prison reality
>>
>>19477960
true dat, if you mom and dad did everything for you, you'd be a 30 year old baby, some things you gotta do your self
>>
Yes God is real he manifested in the flesh through his son Jesus. Every single person will stand before God and have to give an account for their lives. unfortunately many who reject God are in for a rude awakening on judgement day. Pray for them.
>>
>>19476794
maybe
i believe he's panentheistic but he could have a physical manifestation
>>
>>19476794
a real PERSON? no. real? yes.
>>
File: xncmfr.jpg (626KB, 831x1599px) Image search: [Google]
xncmfr.jpg
626KB, 831x1599px
>>19476794
no.
>>
>>19476794
If you mean God as the father, then according to the Church of Latter Day Saints interpretation of the Trinity, both the Father and the Son have physical forms but the Holy Spirit does not. So to answer your question, yes. But the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit together as three divine entities represent the whole concept and essence that is God.

I feel like putting God in the frame and concept of what is natural and known to us humans doesn't quite give an overtly complex and omniscient force the proper explanation it needs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.