[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I possessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: fillerimage.jpg (122KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
fillerimage.jpg
122KB, 500x399px
About a month ago I started seeing things while trying to go to sleep, its like I’m having sleep paralysis but I can move and stuff. This only happens on days where I don’t think about it, or just nearly forget about it for most of the day. Usually I see things most people see during sleep paralysis like shadow people. I can hear them too, and feel them if they touch me but not when I try to touch them. Most of the time they’re just walking around, sitting on my bed (I can feel them sit down too), or sliding on the ceiling while doing a weird pose. Sometimes they’re dicks though, one time I saw two shadow people turn into black orbs and float towards me. They then enveloped me and I was scared, but then I felt really warm and it was nice. But then I felt thousands of needles poke me all at once. I screamed in surprise and got up and ran to the light switch (they stayed on me), I don’t know why I went for the light, it just felt instinctual. As soon as it was on they were gone. My roomates heard me yelp and came in to check on me. I just told them I was a sleepwalker because im 200% they would want to put me in a hospital if I told them what happened. This was 4 days ago. Whenever they come I instantly know they’re here. Not subconsciously though, I know they’re here because I don’t have complete control over my thoughts when it happens. Usually I fantasize while laying in bed and during these fantasies sometimes when a character (or me) is talking they break off into a completely unrelated tangent while their voice gets more and more distorted, and I never remember what they said in the morning. At this point I lose complete control over my imagination for a little bit and I lay there just watching what something else is making happen in my mind. I cant do anything to stop it when it happens.
>>
>>19475855
After a while I gain back partial control over my imagination I start seeing them. Now after about two or three of these nights happening every week this has become semi regular for me. The regular shadow people don’t scare me anymore, unless they get too close. There’s been a few terrifying moments but the first night left the most impact. I was fantasizing as usual and then I lost control, I was almost frozen. And then control came back and I opened my eyes, then I saw a black dog with no face, it was tall too probably taller than me. It had a normal body though, it just had really long legs. I know that doesn’t sound scary but at the time I had no idea what was happening and panicked but in the dumbest way possible, I hid under the covers. I don't know why, it just made me feel safe at the time. I'm basically an adult and i was thinking like a child. I don't know how long i laid there shaking, wide awake, hoping it was just a once in a time thing because people have told me similar stories in the past. But then i saw the shapes of people forming around me and then i heard a sound, it was something i can't explain too well. It sounded like something you would here a UFO make in a movie before it fired off a lazer or something. It kept getting louder and i thought it might be my pc but a pc shouldn't make a sound like that unless something was seriously wrong with it. I looked out from the covers and saw a face that didn't look too different from darth maul but it was obviously not darth maul. The face was flat, and large, and had the most sinister looking grin i had ever seen. I then hid under the covers again. After a while i worked up the courage to run for the door. I did and turned on the lights on my way out, i looked back in and nothing was in the room.
>>
>>19475868
I went to living room and saw one of my roomates playing xbox and smoked a cigarette with him before going back to bed. I saw nothing the rest of the night. However, the next night i saw nothing, but right before i was about to fall asleep i felt someone put their hand on my chest, right over my heart, i didn't sleep the rest of the night. I know a lot of you are either going to assume i'm bullshitting or i'm crazy but in the off-chance something evil is actually inside me, what should i do?
>>
>>19475868
another thing i forgot to add, when i saw the shapes of people forming around me i had my eyes closed and the covers on my head so i dont even have to look to see some of them at night but the more detailed ones require me to actually open my eyes to see them. Can anyone explain this shit to me?
>>
File: 1498344825242.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498344825242.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
spooked my shit
you might have latent schizophrenia
>>
>>19475855
>>19475868
>>19475876
>>19475920
I do believe you anon, don't take it the wrong way, but you smoke weed?
I'm asking because the weeks before I had to stop smoking and when I was smoking (a lot) there was a period of time when I had the most scary and horrible dreams
>>
>>19475876
when I experience this kind of shit the first thing I made myself realize was: They are imaginary.

that doesn't mean they're not real! The next thing I realized was how I had to fight them
>with my imagination

you have to pretend you defeat these beings. Grab the imaginary arm and pretend to tear the shreds out of the invisible being that touched you. When you convince yourself it really works. It really works.
>>
>>19475974
I do smoke weed, it used to be an everyday thing for me but recently i only do it around once a week because of money problems.. But the thing is these aren't dreams, i am wide awake when this happens and i can hear my roomates doing shit too. Besides one time i was just in the first stage and had no control over my imagination and i started crying and one of my roomates heard me walked in and turned on the lights and it all went away instantly
>>19475986
i figured that out a week ago however i've found it more effective to just get up and turn on the lights, sometimes i fall asleep before they come back. When i beat one with my mind another one takes its place, so these battles just make me lose more sleep.
>>
>>19475974
also I've only had a bad dream off weed once
>>
>>19475855

You say you're a young adult. Somewhere around 20 years old? Schizophrenia usually manifests between the ages of 15 and 30.

When did you start smoking? Do you do it often? Studies show that schizophrenia patients are more likely to smoke than people without schizophrenia. In small amounts, the nicotine can also help to calm the dopamine receptors in your brain. But, if you smoke too much and cause a chemical addiction, it's going to make the hallucinations MUCH worse.

And, yes, I strongly believe you are experiencing schizophrenic hallucinations. It's actually fascinating to read this. "Losing control of my imagination" is a great way to describe it that I've never seen before.

You should see a doctor. There's no reason not to. There's nothing to be scared of. There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a fairly normal thing. Much more common than you might think.

>>19476014

Cannabis has also been shown to have an effect on schizophrenic episodes. Changing your daily chemistry could easily have been a contributing factor.
>>
>>19476014
This is when I looked into deities. Vishnu is a strong brother/father figure that will give you confidence. Believe it or not, motherfucking Jesus is the ultimate bro who will keep voices out if you directly ask him. Satan is an asshole but he's pretty strong, then there's Odin, Baphomet, and countless Goetia and familiars you can summon to fight the beasts for you, while you sleep peacefully.

I have stayed up for days doing this stuff. It's all part of the internal fight. Make sure you drink lots of water and keep your bloodsugar steady so you don't burn up all your insulin!
>>
>>19476014
>a thing about regular weed use
Weed burns up your dopamine receptors. When you feel like something bad is happening, your body gets you high on its own cannaboids to remove the bad feelings. If you burn up too many of these receptors, you can not remove the bad feelings on your own. It takes around 3 months of no dopamine releasing drug use for all of these receptors to grow back, and then your body will automatically flood itself whenever it senses bad feelings coming on, in order to balance itself out.

this is the phenomenon where stoners are initially chilled out people, but eventually become total assholes that give people peer pressure and can't be happy until they smoke weed. Someone who has never smoked weed before will get themselves high whenever they feel stress, and the stress only last as long as it takes for them to get high off of their own dopamine.

sorry for the wall of text
>>
>>19476029
im 18
i started smoking weed around 14 cigarettes 13
but about the doctor...I've heard some pretty bad stories about what those pills do to you, ive been told some people come out worse after the pills. and also they fuck up your body. I have a friend who has a schizophrenic uncle and he doesn't take pills and he's okay. He said he always fought them or ignored them when they came, it seems like i can almost banish them for an hour or two when i turn on the lights and i've been fairly normal irl recently, except for the occasional 1000 yard stare i give off. Whats the likelyhood of me functioning well without them?
>>
>>19476054

I still stand by my schizophrenia theory, but the archangel Michael is also an option. Just be sure to thank him.

>>19476078

So it runs in the family. I'm pretty much 100% certain I'm right, here.

Your case could be mild. If you insist, you could wait and see. The heavy drug use (especially after starting so young) is DEFINITELY not helping you, though. At this point, if may behoove you to go through hell for a year or so by just going cold turkey to save your body and mind the shit it's going to do to you later.

In that sense, the medication would be a god send.
>>
>>19476078
if your situation is caused from burning up your dopamine receptors, the pills will just prevent your brain from re-absorbing serotonin... which will make you both stressed out (less dopamine) and very social (more serotonin)

Those are the exact pretty bad stories you have heard about.

Drink plenty of water. Eat some tropical fruits, they help replenish the receptors. Stay sober for a while. It all sucks. I am going through a similar thing. You will get headaches in the lower parts of your brain from the receptors growing back.

>pic related

the gaps are the missing receptors. This is daily use of DABS though, I doubt either of us have it this bad.
>>
>>19476074
is alcohol still safe?
also i probably should have mentioned this earlier but im a pretty big psychedelic aficionado and i've been taking shrooms that i picked out at my families ranch since i was 13, i also tried acid 5 months ago and then took it twice more in the same week and again a week later. Im guessing this has something to do with my visions as well?
>>
>>19475974
Idk stuff like
> go to sleep, 10/20 min literally feel my hands or feet becoming unresponsive and knowing 'it was about to happen'
> sometimes the numbness came with a feel of choking/drowning and panic would kick in, I couldn't scream but sometimes I'd managed to wake myself up by 'screaming' (literally moaning loud)
This one time it felt fucking crazy
> realize I'm in that weird concious numbness/paralysis again,oh fuck
> this time it was as if my body/eyes we're covered by a black/transparent veil and I could physically feel this thin cloth covering me
> try to lift my upper body and feel this force pushing me down,not letting me get up no matter how hard I try
> fall asleep and wake up afraid of sleeping
I also got another one pretty physically explicit
> About to fall asleep, scared that my heart will literally stop but still
> thatslife.png
> relax and probably around 30 seconds later I feel as If my neck was cut with a guillotine or decapitated,literally felt it detach itself (I assumed thats how it would feel)
> first thought was "clean cut" ,second was "holy shit,wtf was that,jesus dude wtf man"
> touch my neck and feel relief
You can't just fuck around with your brain for years and not expect feedback
>>
>>19476097
schizophrenia by definition is: a premature deterioration of the brain... so yeah. Yeah this is exactly what it is. Ouch.
>>
>>19476097
im not related to the guy, he's just my friends uncle. No one else in my family has had it, thats why i was thinking it was demons.
>>
>>19476107
alcohol is good but don't get wasted, this returns to the dopamine receptors which is why you feel warm n' comfy. the 'cid should have wore off by now, but prolonged use of shrooms, especially at that young of an age could have had an effect. But, I am no doctor. I just read a lot of books.
>>
>>19476125

Well, my advice on both fronts stands: go with Archangel Michael (USE THE FULL TITLE) if you want to do something about demons. Be sure to thank him.

Drop all drugs if it's schizophrenia. But, you can't really find out if it IS schizophrenia until you've gone to see a doctor. So, you can't really pursue the line of thought until you've done that. You're obviously a mild case for now. No one is going to REQUIRE you to do anything.

In fact, going off that train of thought, now is the BEST time to see a doctor. If you wait until this gets bad enough that you HAVE TO see a doctor, then things WILL get more forceful.

Really, if given the choice between an Archangel or a doctor, I'd go to see the doctor.
>>
You should go see the doctor. It might not be schizophrenia given the strict correlation with sleep. It could be a sleep related disorder. If it is schizophrenia, you'd begin to experience such occurrences unrelated to your sleep schedule. I'm not saying it isn't schizophrenia. I'm saying that there's illnesses related to sleep that can cause some bizarre occurrences. Sleep problems are a symptom of schizophrenia, especially during the beginning phase so it is important to monitor it. No doctor will give you the diagnoses of schizophrenia based on hallucinations alone. You'll have to have two or more symptoms depending on whether those symptoms are positive or negative for a period of 6 months before they can even suggest that. Those symptoms will also have to adversely affect you in the sense of work, school, or social life.
>>
>>19476029
Do you realize OP could just have described half awake dreaming? Sleep paralysis or that he maybe has somekind of sleep disorder?
Fuck off with your diagnostic, no offense but he is 10 posts in maximum and you're already come up with explanation,
>schizophrenia
which is practically 'the joker' (using card terms) of mental diseases, you're not a doctor or an expert, and even if you we're, you don't know his background,environment or habits..
OP just start using some potent sleeping pills,get some caffeine and hard rock in the morning for waking up easily, maybe throw some excersize im there, and consider smoking less
>>
>>19476206
Thanks anon im slightly relieved that it might not be schizophrenia now, but at this point anything is a possibility for me
>>19476144
when i summon Archangel Michael do i just say his name or is there a certain process i have to go through?
>>
>>19476237

There are rituals people claim work. You can look up how to do it easily enough.

>>19476233

I'm not diagnosing him. I'm convincing him he needs to see a doctor. Either he is schizophrenic and it's good to find out now before things get worse; or he's not and it's good to rule it out.
>>
>>19475855
If you seriously think you're possessed, download/read a book called Tehomat. It explains the 4 stages of posession, how events lead up to it and how to get rid of it. (You need an exorcist).
Otherwise, consider gettings meds for schizo
>>
>>19476233
falling asleep isn't a problem, once they come its hard to sleep but thats easily fixable by turning on the lights, sometimes. Theres been nights where they mind their own business like they're just bored looking for something to do. They also watched me jack off one time
>>
>>19476274
Fuck anon wtf you mean man, you need to put yourself in other peoples point of view because the stuff you just wrote...
>>
>>19476302
sorry
>>
>>19476335
Chill it's okay,what I'm trying to say is that you have to understand 110% what it's happening you enormous tinfoil hat wearing stoner
Probably your brain is so fired up from substance use . it just creates whatever he can, you probably got those ideas from readings,drawings,movies or even music,also being used to smoking weed and feeding you a lot of dopamine your brain just wants to keep you entertained
>>
>>19476237
Well, I'm schizophrenic. I did experience sleep issues starting about 1 and 1/2 years before I developed my illness. It was about 2 years, give or take a little, before the psychotic episode that put me in the hospital. I had night terrors. I'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming like a banshee; I'd pick up my covers and start swinging them around like a snake screaming into the void. It'd last a few minutes, I'd snap out, and have no idea why I woke up playing nightmare rodeo.

However, schizophrenia is way more then just a hallucination. There's issues with delusional thinking, speech, mentality, and emotion regulation that occur in tandem with the illness. (I'm not saying all of those at once, but it's a mixture.) Hell, motor skills issues can occur in catatonic type. You've not really mentioned any of that.

>>19476233
This person is likely your best advice. It seriously could just be something found in your parasomnias.
>https://sleepfoundation.org/ask-the-expert/sleep-and-parasomnias
>>
>>19476442
Alright i have one last thing to ask. I am slightly autistic [spoiler]what a shocker i know[/spoiler] does that attribute to anything?
>>
Imagine a white light surrounding you
>>
File: jesus i trust in you.jpg (60KB, 704x870px) Image search: [Google]
jesus i trust in you.jpg
60KB, 704x870px
>>19475855
if it is really a demon keep this picture with you to ward off the demons
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 416x416px
>>19477507
No, keep this picture instead.
>>
>>19477541
>>19477507
Jesus was a CIA shill
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.