[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there be sex in heaven ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_6598.jpg (70KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6598.jpg
70KB, 750x1043px
Will there be sex in heaven? I'm curious.
>>
>>19475766
Your earthly lusts will not be welcome in God's kingdom.
>>
In heaven there's no purpose for reproduction or bodily pleasures (being that you haven't a body and all) so I'm going to say...no.
>>
Thankfully heaven isn't real. ;D
>>
>>19475766
yes
>>
You can't forget the New Earth.
>>
>>19475766
heaven is like a communist labor camp. when you have to tend to the fields all day you benis will be tired and not want to have sex. like wise your wife will be churning butter all day and not want to give you a hand job
>>
>>19475766
>Will there be sex in heaven? I'm curious.
Probably something much much better.

None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. Rather, as it is written: “- No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

1 Cor 2:8-10
>>
>>19475766
>Will there be sex in heaven? I'm curious.
There will be sex in the New Earth set up after Armageddon. Lovers in Eternity are a thing. Soulmates are forever.
>>
There's barley any sex to be had on earth because of fucking bitches and man made laws
>>
>>19475913
Not many people share your problem, incel freak.
>>
>>19475913
get some help with your delusional incel shit tier life before you hurt someone. Seriously the creepy rapey vibes that incels put off is vile.
>>
File: please.jpg (94KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
94KB, 645x773px
>>19475885
Will I find my soulmate in the "New Earth"? I don't even care about the sex. I'm a lonely virgin loser and just want to hold someone.
>>
>>19475930
>>19475936

samefag
>>
OP here, could I at least have friends? Like the most perfect Friend imaginable, and like Romance and cuddling, but like no sex. Would that be possible?
>>
I know I sound like an /MLP/ or /A/ fag but could I have ponies in heaven? Like I hope I can. Nobody likes me on earth... I'm truly alone.
>>
>>19476124
Jesus Christ, has anyone actually watched this dude's videos to figure out what the fuck he's trying to cite everytime he does this? The videos with the random Reddit page in the background or whatever?
Like, does he sit down and put together a video for each of his posts or some shit?
>>
>>19476272

hes already admitted to being a schizophrenic
>>
File: alex-jones.jpg (120KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones.jpg
120KB, 2048x1536px
>>19475847
wut
>>
If it helps, let us consult Mark 12:25. I use KJV, as always. "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."

There's no more marriage. That's a stated fact. Another stated fact about the Judaeo-Christian afterlife is that there's two locations. There's the New Earth and there's Heaven. This difference is elaborated on in the tale of the rich man who asked Jesus if he'd go to Heaven. It's noted that despite believing in Christ... the man was told he'd still not go to Heaven. There's two places. It's also somewhat implied the unsaved will be present, sort of. Anyhow, that's off topic.

There's no marriage after the current universe is destroyed. That's known. It's also implied in Revelations, I think, that those in Heaven will be allowed to eat from both trees as opposed to merely the tree of life. Those in Heaven will rule the New Earth.

Chances are, yes, there will be sex. There will not be marriage, but we all know that angels can do the dirty.
>>
>>19476318
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>19476318
...b-bro, I still need to know. Like, what is the signifigance of a reddit username at the top of the video? The video title looks like it's a song: the fuck is up with that? The masses need answers, and you're the only man who can provide them.
>>19476323
Good to know.
>>
>>19475766
Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yes but it's not like on earth. In the afterlife you align your chakras with your guide and you both sorta buzz together until u ""cum"".
>>
>>19475930
>>19475936

samefag lmao, sounds like someones compensating for something... ;)
>>
Possibly but you will not get real discussion about heaven because you will get flooded by christians and whatnot.
>>
Your mind is stuck on the physical experience.
>>
Think a second what it is that makes you like sex. Is it the physical experience? The mechanical action of two bodies grinding together, exchanging fluids? Or is it the pleasure response and sense of union with another soul that comes along with it?
What I'm saying is you probably wont have sex, but you probably wont miss it. You'll have all the pleasure you take from the act, and more.
>>
will there be heaven in sex? I'm curious.

shit

blew my cover
>>
>>19475766
No. Sex is what makes this realm not heaven.
>>
>>19476272
We just ignore him unless they talk directly to us, because in all honesty we are afraid that he's correct about anything.
>>
>>19475766
If you want it to be there, then yes. It wouldn't be heaven otherwise.
>>
>>19476255
0 to 100 real quick
>>
>>19475766
Every waking second will be better than sex.
>>
marriage in heaven, hookers in hell
>>
File: 8743234.png (934KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
8743234.png
934KB, 810x540px
>>19478611
>>
>>19475766
yes.
>>
File: IMG_4823.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4823.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>19475799
Anon are you saying that I'll never ever feel a pussy?? Wtf am I gonna do?? I'm 25 years old for Christs sake!!
>>
>>19478662
Die a virgin martir.
And never fuck, NEVER EVER.
>>
>>19478611
Exactly. So imagine having sex up there
>>
Imagine being a cup full of water
And that water gets poured into a giant sea

I imagine it like a naked embrace with another body that writhes around.
Something deeper than a hug.
An intermigling of pure essence.
>>
File: IMG_20170816_000625_178.jpg (2MB, 2368x2960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_000625_178.jpg
2MB, 2368x2960px
If you bitches are looking for sex in the afterlife litterally go to hell. Sex feels like shit or almost nothing after like your 10,000th thousand orgasm though. Have fun with that knowledge once you suffer from it for time far beyond a mortals definition of eternity. Your fleshy desires will decay, your libido will die off and you will attempt to harvest souls like a pathetic lower class demon to regain the human shadow of fleshly pleasures that they have and you don't. Or you could think above your body and realise that ultimately all things that go against progression and growth are a degenerative reminder of our most depressing, human, weakness.
>>
>>19476342
t h i s
>>
>>19476124
>particularly male ones
GTFO.
>>
>>19475913
That just sounds like a you problem.
Getting laid is actually pretty easy if you quit making it such a big thing.
>>
>>19478785
I'm not going to be naked next to all those men
That's gay and against god.
I'm going to go fuck demons in hell instead. Me and Lucifer are gonna have a great time.
>>
>>19475766
You don't NEED sex in heaven. You don't want sex in heaven. You don't understand what heaven is.
>>
>>19475766

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4uprPded0s
>>
>>19475766
Sex is heaven
and apparently being in the womb was heaven for you or something along those lines and wanting it back is weakness hence the insult
>go crawl back into your mothers womb
Of course some yuppies will claim it's lust and against god and Mother Nature who designed it
I say you're after your archetypal princess and I doubt she's gonna want to meditate and look at waterfalls 24/7 just saying

Look for the "FUCK ME eyes" and you will see the real truth
>>
File: 1497890581222.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497890581222.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>19475766
There will be all the sex you want. Unfortunately, you won't want any. It will be just the opposite of your experience on earth... Such is Abrahamic god's mysterious ways.
>>
>>19476245
NO sorry, that would take away time from praising god's glory. and dont give me that 'but i got all eternity' bullshit neither...
>>
>>19482278
Doesn't sound like heaven at all if you ask me
Sounds like a really cringy fan club hangout
Sorry I love thy neighbor while you love thy self
Sounds fishy if you ask me
>>
>>19482297
I was being sarcastic, but yeah you got the essence. I thought the capital 'NO' would sell it.
>>
>>19478662
it'll happen man don't worry. you just have to get out more and meet people. get a job somewhere where you interact with people
>>
>>19475766

Depends if the shadow god wins or the god of light wins.

PRO-TIP: God of Light isn't the good guy.
>>
>>19482261

So no free will then? You can't chose to temporarily be an old human again. Sounds a bit totalit
>>
>>19482304
Fair enough
But sarcasm doesn't come arcoss well in text and you know hardcore god fans seriously think that's what heaven is like
Kissing somethings feet for eternity
>>
>>19475766
Do you think there will be? Heaven is all in your head. It's the way your consciousness tries to cling to reality in it's final seconds of life. Perpetual dream state type stuff.
>>
>>19475766
Naw. Cant drink or swear in heaven either. Its basically hell
>>
File: misfit.png (1MB, 720x1068px) Image search: [Google]
misfit.png
1MB, 720x1068px
>>19479180
>>particularly male ones
>GTFO.

That's why Jesus discusses the Jews who became eunuchs for the Kingdom of God's sake...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw
>>
File: 73c.png (235KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
73c.png
235KB, 500x488px
>>19475766
Only if you get married before you die. Gays not included.
>>
>>19478662
Call a whore faggot.
>>
>>19475766
The afterlife is not very physical. Take that as you will.
>>
everyone is naked but no one cares so no
>>
File: 1445695409441.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445695409441.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>19475847
>your wife will be churning butter all day
I'll be cucked even in Heaven
>>
Yeah but not casual sex, only genuine expressions of love between soul mates.
>>
>>19475766
No. There is only biscuits and tea and card games with old people in heaven.
If you want to have fun buy a ticket to hell. All the whores rockstars and prime pussy will be there. Also lots of drugs booze and the occasional torture.
>>
>>19483407
Which OP lacks
>>
>>19475766
>thinking that physical desires will be in a different spiritual existence
>>
>>19483422
The first one sounds more pleasant even now. I don't know what people see in all of that noise and commotion. I like biscuits, and card games.
>>
>>19476357
Good points. It never directly states we wont have sex. I mean well get to eat and attend feasts so perhaps you are right
>>
God told me I will make love to her when I get to heaven.
>>
>>19475766
heaven will be existence in orgasm. ecstacy
>>
>>19475766
>heaven

i think five or so major religions believe in this crap. They all have different answers, I'm sure. Yer asking /x/ though. So the real question is: is there such a thing as haven? Answer: no. Deeper answer. When you die several things die at once: your physical body stops functioning but plants and animals/insects will feed off you and you'll live on in that way. Your emergent mind/self ceases to be but as a mathematical inevitability it will function again as long as human beings exist (reincarnation -but more physical in a way) and you won't remember shit nor will you be able to access it no matter what you do. Some of us have had past lives and some of us are brand new, none of us can use this information.

Spirit/soul: This is best described as the 'microcosm' which is a deliberate working unit of the macrocosm/god. You function to serve the macrocosm. When you die you project all your relevant knowledge into an akhasic cell. A virtual or imaginary space where the echo of the microcosm does whatever the fuck it wants - limited only by imagination. If your mom or grandma is dead you can go find her in one of these cells and fuck her brains out if you want through basic astral projection techniques.

That's heaven. It depends on what you feel and believe. Are you the microcosm? Are you the body? Are you the mind? Make your choice.
>>
>>19475766
Sex isn't even that great once you are grown.
>>
>>19475766
no its already too crowded
>>
>>19475766
if there isn't then that wouldn't be heaven but hell and your god is nothing more than a devil
>>
>>19475766
Yes but it will be much more diverse than on earth

in heaven there are over 9000 genders, meaning that the liberals once again are correct as always
>>
>>19484647
I'll break down my understanding of the afterlife a little more detailed. Basically, my belief teaches the belief in Sheol. No, we aren't Jewish. In fact, my family follows the tradition of NOT circumcising our infant children because we are not Jewish. Initially, we go to sleep which correlates with one of two 'hollow places' in Sheol. There is the idea of 'Paradise' otherwise referenced as 'Abraham's Bosom', but my understanding that's for Jewish, Islamic, and possibly the most devout Christians. We don't get to go there. Anyhow, so, everyone outside 'Paradise' goes through their judgement, and accounts for their wrongdoings. The saved even account for their wrongdoings. We still get punished, but we're spared the final punishment, though. That's not an eternity burning in flame. It's being spared the total destruction of our soul during the destruction of the universe as we know it. Everything gets destroyed: Heaven/Garden of Eden, Tartarus, Sheol, the Earth, and the whole dang universe. It just goes poof. After that, those spared the final judgement will go on to live in one of two places: either Heaven or the New Earth. It's strongly implied that it is nothing more then a repeat of the original universe with the exception that God changes his mind of the capability of humanity to experience eternal life and the possession of the knowledge of good and evil. More specifically, the ability to judge. Although, it is strongly implied only those within Heaven will be allowed the latter. That might be confusion with you wondering, "Why wasn't that the way it was in the first place?" Well, my God is an angry and jealous God who had a bit of bone to pick with humanity early on. He was very controlling. With time, that anger and jealousy subsides as he sees beauty in his creation... but that's off the subject of what you are asking.
>>
>>19478662
I touched a vagina with my peepee once
2 weeks later peeing hurt really bad.
I had to get rotted and take pills for a while
0/10 experience
>>
>>19487998
lost my sense for the female soul a while ago anyway
c u r s e d a f f l i c t e r s
>>
File: giphy.gif (378KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
378KB, 500x281px
>>19475766
kek but will there be food? I like food... alot
>>
>>19475766
We hope so!
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.