[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just delete muh shit up fam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: 1503200375207.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1503200375207.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
As per the rules, each board is allowed one thread to discuss the current state of itself and any relevant discussion on how to implement or reverse changes to make the board better.

As of right now, I think there's a trigger happy response to certain threads that's stifling actual intelligent, reasonable, and relevant discussion to the themes of /x/

This needs to stop. I understand people get sick of Role Players, but the problem with bitching about RPers is that it targets any possible actual real leaker or authentic anon as being an RPer and thus allows the janitors/mods to quickly silence the discussion and delete the thread.

We have many useless threads here, like the asinine preteen vampire, succubus, Tulpa, summoning, how do I perform this spell, etc, that are allowed to flourish, but when someone comes forth with possibly valid information and presents themselves as an authority figure or someone in the know, fucking critical dissents flood the thread labelling it as an RP and call for its saging/closing.

That is ridiculous, people can choose other threads to partake in if it bothers them so much, leave /x/ as it is, don't shit the board up more by taking this place away as a safe haven for people to drop some knowledge or have intelligent discussion about topics that can't happen on any other board.
>>
File: this.png (275KB, 784x663px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
275KB, 784x663px
this is better than mine but pic related
>>
>>19475728
>As per the rules
Show me:
http://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
BUMP 4 truth
>>
>>19475746
As per Hiro's statement, I don't know it, but I'm sure someone here can.

and stop deleting valid threads worthy of discussion
>>
>This needs to stop. I understand people get sick of Role Players, but the problem with bitching about RPers is that it targets any possible actual real leaker or authentic anon as being an RPer and thus allows the janitors/mods to quickly silence the discussion and delete the thread.

This is because nobody provides proof who they say they are, has no demonstrable evidence for outlandish claims like being a time traveller/wall walker/whatever else they make up
>>
I want to talk to CIAnon
>>
>>19475752
Proof isn't required for discussion, the merits of the discussion is what's important - false or not.
>>
>>19475752
Nobody has provided any real evidence for magick and yet it's a staple of the board.
>>
File: fucky.jpg (60KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
fucky.jpg
60KB, 516x516px
What the fuck is even going on with /x/ the last few days? Is it a raid? Who would even have that kind of vendetta against /x/? /x/ never bothered anyone.
>>
If there was ever a true leak from the CIA or something then it would certainly be deleted. That's called treason, and it breaks a U.S. law. It's why Ed Snowden is on the run. Assuming the classified information itself is not illegal, leaking it is illegal.
>>
>>19475758
I'll dump some highlights I found interesting from CIAnon's thread last night.

Tell me how shit like this isn't worthy of /x/ discussion?
>>
Just out of interest. Is it possible OP deleted their own thread to fuck with us? I missed the first thread.
>>
>>19475783
No, because several other threads have been deleted rapidly.
>>
>>19475780
I really want to ask if they've been asked to do this.
Kind of like how the CHANI project came out.
>>
>>19475773
No anon
>x is an inside job
>>
threads like this >>>19473457
are apparently valid and worthy to stay open, but fuck no if a "LARPer" comes in and stirs real discussion, gotta call in the shills and shut'er down
>>
we need to go back to the old, anarchistic days of 4chan with no mods, no help, no conquest. Let the LARPers LARP and any truth seekers will simply HIDE THE THREAD and keep seeking truth.
>>
File: 1488510224664.jpg (144KB, 894x902px) Image search: [Google]
1488510224664.jpg
144KB, 894x902px
even my thread about were those threads went got deleted. Like wtf larp or not there was serious fucking discussion going on and it was all really intrested and there was actually no shiptosting in those threads. but yes mods keep letting people post fucking succubus and skinwalker threads you fucks. Plus I got banned for like 20 minutes. Even the thread that was making fun of my thread and the CIA one was deleted
>>
File: 69f.png (42KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
69f.png
42KB, 362x480px
>>19475850
Solving your problems is stupid
>>
on the one hand I'm glad /x/ is getting more traffic, but it's just shitposts. People unironically defend those vampire thread, which is the biggest cancer plaguing /x/.
>>
>>19475728

The truth is, the people accusing everyone of roleplaying are themselves roleplaying.
>>
How many of you people bitching about other people's threads are actually reporting things you find retarded (you know, that function which mods implemented to help you notify them when shit's getting low quality)?
>>
his last post

>what should people worry about, what should they care about, or should we just keep our mouths shut and not ask too many questions at this point and accept/adapt to globalism (manufacturing never coming back to the US, increasing cultural degeneracy, tense race relations, seccesionist movements in the south west/ BLM)
always ask yourself "qui bono?" who benefits?be less preoccupied with your personal agenda and beliefs, and understand that the world has already been globalized since WWII, and America is the de facto leader, whether we like it or not. You should speak your truths, but say them, don't scream them, or you will lose. Understand that there are extremists of EVERY political/religious flavor, the KKK is to Christianity as ISIS is to Islam. You cannot force the world to embrace your beliefs any more than it can force you to embrace its. Live your truth and let your example change hearts and minds, understanding that whenever you say "believe or else", the powers that be will regard you as a dangerous radical. There will always be social strife, and political instability somewhere in the world. Keep in mind that the true enemy is extremism in any form, not any particular ideology. Also, be skeptical of trusting political leaders. assume they all lie.
>>
>>19475890
it's hard no too LARP sometimes, it does make things a little more interesting.. it all depends how hard you wanna troll too. idk you just gotta search 4 truth which can be fun and stupid
>>
>>19475862
Yeah, this is why I'm so triggered right now

Can't talk about real magic here
>>
>>19475728

The board about discussing paranormal occurrences (things that may or may not exist) does not allow enjoyable story-telling. Why? Scary stories are fun. That's why a lot of people are here. And, no, sometimes being told it's not real just ruins the entire atmosphere. We don't need to be told it's not real. If it's not, it's obvious. If it's an actual attempt at discussion, it's probably worth discussing.

It's just edgy teenagers who only know how to express themselves through acts of superiority. You know, the same kind of obnoxious people who have to insert themselves into any discussion that even vaguely has something to do with god or religion by saying that there's no such thing as god.

>>19475917

You word that as if there's a reason to not LARP. The janitors have openly said that the "no RP" rule does not apply to constructed roleplaying such as a CYOA. I would argue that an ARG or similar conversation would fall under that exception.
>>
>>19475915
underrated post anon
here take this; (You)
>>
>>19475808
mind=blown
>>
We cannot let this thread die down. This topic should be pushed onto all other threads that warrant its context.

Many of us saw the rise of these tactics on /pol/ beginning largely earlier this year: flood the pool with obviously fake threads and responses in order to manipulate the mass into AUTOMATICALLY rejecting any possible leaker or truthsayer. Those tactics have very obviously been applied to /x/.

If you have not already, consider why internet powers that be wish to distract, manipulate, and SILENCE /x/. There is a Truth in the paranormal that exceeds sex monsters, fireball-throwing magic, and doomsday soothsayers: an underlying force (or proponent) of our reality that has a greater effect than TPTB would like the masses to realize.

There is power in intent. There is power in community. Those that silent us are very scared that THIS particular thread's topic is gaining a voice. They will fight tenfold, and it is time the many who lurk on /x/ and ignore the shills to take back what is ours: conversation. We must do it regardless of threads. We must rally and stop putting up with nonsense.

The masses will see who the real posters are once they see the quality of our topics compared to the bumbling of fools.
>>
>>19475927
yea even if it was larp, there was some pretty damn good discussion in those threads. But whoever the mod is tonight has their panties in a twist.
>>
>>19475935
>>19475917
thats what makes being anon fun
>>
Is this where the shitstorm is happening?
>>
i luv u
>>
File: rgdr.png (298KB, 799x679px) Image search: [Google]
rgdr.png
298KB, 799x679px
>>19475975
I luv u too booboo
>>
File: b29.jpg (6KB, 251x196px) Image search: [Google]
b29.jpg
6KB, 251x196px
>>19476011
dubs of truth i feel luv bb
>>
>>19475958

I agree with your intent... but not much else.
>>
>>19476036
He could be right, or it could just be janitors/mods responding to that damn meta thread from the other day complaining about LARPers.

Clearly there's a divide here, and where are all the shills bitching about LARPers now? Why aren't they bitching in this thread or making rebuttals?
>>
>>19476053
There were never any shills, just the confused masses led against each other by TPTB.
>>
>>19476036
I respect you for that!

In many ways, calling out "shills" and "LARPers" regardless of intent feeds separation and discord. We should all be persistent in our conversations, our sharing of information, and our listening to others--whether or not a particular thread or poster opposes our thoughts or ideas.

There is maturity in ignoring someone who is picking a fight only to respond to them with information or perspective: anything that furthers your own conversation. We must not allow ourselves to be silenced, by external forces OR each other.
>>
File: imagine.jpg (318KB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
318KB, 1424x1080px
I wounder will the "anonymous manager" show up like in the /pol/ thread.
Quick someone post the "leaked" "irc" images.
>>
>>19476053

They forgot to RP.
>>
>>19476059
Yes, this is my main sentiment as well, let us voice our conversations and discussions!
>>19476061
wat dat
>>19476070
kek
>>
>>19475728
>the problem with bitching about RPers is that it targets any possible actual real leaker or authentic anon as being an RPer

Yep. I've had experiences that I wouldn't even bother discussing on this board because of the almost knee jerk reaction and stigma that you get from your average poster here.

I understand skepticism and that this is 4chan, but a shitty environment and social conduct lands you in the situation that this board is currently in.

It's like /b/ calling everyone a faggot initially as a joke. Well it turns out they all were closest homos. Kinda funny really.
>>
>>19476093
>average poster
It might not even be a majority. It could just be a very small vocal minority.
>>
>>19476136

Hell, technically it could be literally one guy on a crusade to ruin /x/.
>>
>>19476151
True dat.
I'm still not sure why one guy or a small group would even bother with /x/, though. Like what gain is there in that? What did /x/ ever do to them?
>>
>>19476093
I think language (especially curse words) have more of an affect on others than many think. Phrases like newfag, "alright fuckers", nigger, etc. automatically turn me on to the possibility that whoever uses that language has nefarious intention... regardless of whatever is presented.

I know I browse /x/ all the time, hardly comment except on threads such as these, and refrain from sharing my experiences as you describe--for the same reasons. I believe it is time I show more courage and conviction in my thoughts, for I know it will set an example for others to do the same: to agree, disagree, etc.

I think if others begin to realize the same, we will see just how small these "shill" threads are in comparison to the large knowledgeable, curious, and dormant base of /x/ readers.
>>
>>19476179
Power in intent and community.

Governments took notice to /pol/ when it began affecting the real world--specifically, affecting the part of the world that those governments are used to controlling.

By process of inference, I think it's only logical to assume there is a force, hidden or not, that is taking much offense to the sharing of paranormal and especially spiritual experiences.
>>
>>19476179

It's probably people who like /x/, but don't like one part of it for some reason. Of course, I'm not sure what part of it they DO like, in that case...
>>
>>19476187
>>19476187
I think cursing has its place, but it shouldn't be used as a means of labeling, bullying, and quelling someone into submission, conformity, or silence.
>>
>>19476197
That begs the questions "who are they?" and "what are they so afraid of?"
I find it hard to imagine that there's any group of magic wielders these days that are against the free sharing of that type of information. It's not the middle ages anymore, no one is going to get burnt at the stake. Besides, the groups that do have magic secrets are pretty good at keeping their stuff secret.
>>
>>19476279
The blue pill, red pill, black pill--all ultimately lead to the x-pill. Many of the highest echelons of many organizations are caught onto the non-physical forces that influence our physical world. By their (whoever they are) distracting /x/ we can infer the truth of such forces.

To catch onto just one window into the true paranormal (rather, SPIRITUAL) aspects of life is to begin the path of "ascension" out of the many facets of modern life that are designed to keep people from doing just that. No, I speak not of schizophrenia as so many would (curiously) like us to think. Everyone has their own window into why reality is not what most think it is, and the more dialogue between those people, the more windows that are discovered.
>>
>>19475728
If you want to improve /x/, all you have to do is give the generals (Divination, Dream Interpretation, Flat Earthers, etc) their own board and force them to be contained there. RP/ARGs aren't necessarily bad as long as they're a fun ride, but a full page of MUH MAGICK MUH SUCKABUS MUH DREEMS is super gay.
>>
>>19476303
I see what you mean.
What's that old saying? "You know you're on target when you start taking a lot of flak"?
Their frantic attempts come off as desperate.
>>
>>19476317

To be fair, astral projection (and all things related to it) is the most likely and scientific way for paranormal things to be even slightly real.
>>
>>19476317
>>19476339
Precisely. I would say the same of divination and dream interpretation.

Rather than submitting to the narrative of separation and discord between threads, I think it is much more productive if we begin to comment in more threads and in greater volume, wherever it is personally warranted.

RP's aren't bad. Attacking any thread (whether succubi or the astral realm) is bad. Calling others and their ideas or curiosity super gay (or any variant of degradation) is just doing the very thing we are angry at.
>>
>>19476361

I think the thing that he (and quite possibly the RP accusers) is sick of is not necessarily the threads or their content, but the frequency of them. And, that DOES get a little old having the same conversation all the time.

Which is why I made my response that the threads are common because they are the most likely accurate parts of the paranormal.
>>
The threads were deleted because they were legit,
>>
>>19476391
I understood those things!

Which is why it is all the more necessary to point out why a part of the flock should not be ostracized based on their conversation: why it is better to be a shepherd to guide than a wolf to split apart.
>>
>>19476413
Yep, and they were deleted by someone who did not want legit answers out there, not by an overactive moderator.
>>
Vampire threads are not a problem. There's some guy who always samefags and crying for reports because he has a personal agenda but there is no need to.

You click one button, you hide the thread. It is just one thread out more than 100. Most of the time (99%) there is only one vampire thread in the whole catalog. I think you guys can survive hiding one thread, right?

So please stop acting like it's a big deal and destroys this board.
>>
>>19476441
This. If you've a problem, hide from it or fix it. I'm of a mind to share experiences and educate through example: what a productive way of fixing things.
>>
>>19476456

To be fair, shaming people into going away IS a form of "fixing it".
>>
>>19476428
Someone should post screencaps of what he said, I didn't screencap it.
>>
Bump for boredom and perhaps a relatively substantial conversation.
My theory btw is just mass shilling on 4chan in general by better organized and even dicklier chans.
>>
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

I don't care about the vampire/succubus threads or whatever, I don't partake in them, I hide them and ignore them - that's my entire point. I'm talking about the people going into threads that have legitimate discussion and bitching about LARPers, or making threads begging mods/janitors to ban LARPers.
>>
Oh how they scrambled to bury this.
>>
>>19476506
>>
>>19476506
The comment that got the thread deleted--and 2-3 other threads deleted afterward because others posted pics of the last comment--was not very incriminating at all. I know others have the pic; sadly I do not.

The gist of it encouraged one to think for themselves and suggested a few routes by which to realize several facets of society (like the media, happenings, whatever) are designed to keep people from looking too deep. The thread was immediately 404'd, but it was the other threads that were deleted afterward that really pissed people off to start this one.
>>
File: 1451170868323.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
1451170868323.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>19475958
>If you have not already, consider why internet powers that be wish to distract, manipulate, and SILENCE /x/. There is a Truth in the paranormal that exceeds sex monsters, fireball-throwing magic, and doomsday soothsayers: an underlying force (or proponent) of our reality that has a greater effect than TPTB would like the masses to realize.

Oldfag here,

There was a time where actual discussion took place here, we could help each other open our eyes in peace.
Confused people would come here to find help with their everyday problems and could find non conventional answers. Instead of getting diagnosed with some make believe illness and medicated with mind numbing drugs. People here would get explained how their cognitive dissonance was result of the lies their parents and society told them all their life clashing with the truth they lived Every day.

This was a community that actually helped each other, people actually shared experiences and creativity.

But as we know, this is exactly what ((THEY)) - whoever they are - want to destroy. They don't want people helping each other. They don't want people united.
And ever since the morons at pol visited x and caught the attention of the wrong people trying to act like ebin wizurds during the electoral campaign, we were invaded by ((them)).

In short, true X is ded.

>Bonus oldfag memory
Anyone remember the old Doktor threads where OP would help you with any trouble you had but with an unforseen side effect?
>>
>>19475728
There are no real leakers to discourage. The goddamn CIA or a n alien from saturn is not going to leak things in an AMA thread on /x/

If you want to express the stuff you've learned about stuff don't claim to be an authoritative source just to get people to listen to you.

This is not a thread that should exist:
"I'm a CIA guy ask me stuff"
"Is Hillary a crook"
"Yeah she's dirty but not that dirty"

Just fucking be real and stop pretending shit.
>>
>>19475728
It's the state of 4chan in general. There's nothing but memes and low quality shit posting left.
>>
>>19475752
>no demonstrable evidence for outlandish claims

Ok, retard, if you witnessed something and could not reproduce it you had to byte your tongue because the whole board is filled with fedoras that want demonstrable evidence.

Go shitpost elsehwere.
>>
>>19477415
What if we do magick to curse the enemies of /x/ until they go away?
>>
>>19475764
>Proof isn't required for discussion, the merits of the discussion is what's important - false or not.
false or not IS the merit of the discussion
>>
I mean, just look at this shit.
>>19477233

How is this not being deleted?
>>
>>19477585
It serves the narrative (((they))) wish to create. Yet another reason why you shouldn't believe any of the fedora wearing flat-earth believing succubus summoning schizoids of /x/.

The master larp of all the smaller larps in itself is laughable. Executing it on such a grand scale is not working in their favor.
>>
Ban tranny goblin and her eternal garbage off topic thread.
>>
>>19477599

Go back to /pol and stay there you nazi fuck.
>>
>>19477719
Kill yourself reddit queer. No one wants you here.
>>
>>19477585
That and the "are women paranormal" threads are awful. The fact that people on here pretend to have expertise that they dont realky bothers me too. If i dont know something i listen to people that do. I had to leave a thread in anger once arguing about weapons with people that obviously never touched one. I do enjoy the greentext threads though.
>>
File: OINGO BINGO.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
OINGO BINGO.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND DUMP THE CIA GUY'S STUFF???
>>
>>19477727
Lurk more faggot
>>
File: ZI8gr.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ZI8gr.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19477415

>Oldfag here
>/x/ was good before the election
>Oldfag
>>
File: obi-wan.jpg (37KB, 722x315px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.jpg
37KB, 722x315px
>>19477719

This is not the safe space you are looking for
>>
>>19477722
"Women are paranormal" is a joke thread dude.
Just for laughs.
>>
>>19477766
Kill yourself.
>>
>>19477775
You first.
Oh wait, better not.
>>
>>19477766
>>19477775
Fucking teen shitposting faggots.
>>
>>19477785
I'll make you known I've never started one of those threads
>>
>>19477791
>I'll make you known
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19477795
Terrible English.
>>
I've said this before and I'll say it again, there need to be resources for those who need psychiatric help in the sticky.
>>
>>19475728
Look; eh, the truth is the the people in the know who monitor the board constantly are choosing if you get to know, who gets to know what and when simply by allowing certain threads to be posted; see if they flourish or get instantly cleaned. Far safer to post IN a thread than have to know exactly what you are doing by making a new one.
>>
>>19477868
Fuck off roleplaying faggot.
>>
Somebody please dump all the screencaps or post them to Imgur.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.