[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to isolate yourself completely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oix9exvYaZ1vg9g5io1_500.jpg (577KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oix9exvYaZ1vg9g5io1_500.jpg
577KB, 500x749px
I'm planning to induce complete self-isolation and sensory deprivation at some point in my life in order to understand the inner workings of my mind and spirit. I don't want to interact with any outside influences or interactions whatsoever.
If I get an apartment, could I pay off the landlord/landlady for a year to avoid bills? Should I buy as much non-perishable food as I can at least a week beforehand in preparation? I understand that it will be boring, and there will most definitely be temptation around me, so what are some good methods of boosting my willpower?
All help appreciated.
>>
>>19475561
>I don't want to interact with any outside influences or interactions whatsoever.
I just realized I essentially typed "I don't want to interact with any [...] interactions whatsoever". Sorry. English is hard.
>>
>>19475561
You will not last a year. Get some realistic expectations.
>>
>>19475561
Commit a heinous crime and go to maximum security
Then try to get solitary, ez innit?
>>
>>19475593
Maybe you're right. I should try for 3 months max instead.
>>
>>19475561
You are going to find that life is fucking meaningless without its distractions, and you'll end up offing yourself or becoming schizophrenic and believing a god is talking to you/through you.

Sitting in a room for days on end without any stimulation with cause your mind to make some kind of stimulation. You'll go nuts, or relive you are utterly alone and die.

I've wanted to do this and imagined it a few times. Saw myself getting crazier and crazier when I realized I really am here to just pay bills, fuck a little, and fucking die. That's it. Experience things along the way and play on the internet is about the gist of it.

So don't do it, do drugs instead I guess, and enjoy the distractions.
>>
>>19475561
This is one of the dumbest shit I've ever read on this board. Stealing that pic btw
>>
>>19475561

Try Yoga.
>>
File: 1503216213005.jpg (261KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503216213005.jpg
261KB, 600x800px
>>19475561
Fill bathtub with cold water, get bags of salt and pour salt in tub and stir. Get in. Meditate. There ya go. The isolation shit is not going to enlighten you in any shape or form. Trust me on that one. Your brain will get really fucked up if you legit try to do it.
>>
>>19475561
Probably not a good idea OP, you'll most likely start hearing voices and end up with schizophrenia
>>
>>19475636
>I wasn't given a sign, so there must be no god

Well I was.
>>
>>19475561
>complete self-isolation and sensory deprivation
No, that's not how you achieve shit.
>>
File: 1502436800276.jpg (49KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502436800276.jpg
49KB, 497x500px
Watch The Man Who Sleeps (1974) and save your time.
>>
>>19475561
Are you a fucking retarded teenager?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.